"Wow! I thought for sure this was too good to be true, but was willing to take the risk. I ordered late Thursday night, and received my order on Monday. I typically like to buy locally, but I just can't justify spending an extra $70 on a pair of shoes. I will definitely buy more shoes from 33%off."

"Was a little skeptical of this company at first since I had never heard of them, but low and behold my two pairs of discounted Asic Gel Cumulus 12 running shoes arrived a few days after I ordered them, complete with a Canada Post Return Sticker in case I was not happy and wanted to return it. Very nice. I'll be using these folks again."

"I decided to place an order at 33-off.com and I did make use of the $15 off code... shipping by canada post as per the tracking number. 33-Off.com Canada has wonderful deals and sales to be had! They offer free shipping shipping to Canada, any taxes paid up because 33 off its shipped via Canada. I ordered 2 pairs of running shoes Asics for 120 dollars that would of retailed me around 300 in store. Customer service has been speedy to answer me and they shipped out next day. I love the array of sizes, Im a size 9 foot and they had hundreds of items for me which is a hard thing to find.

overall, i'm very happy with the site 33-off.com, prices are very good, using the discount code made it even better, and no issues with shipping. I hope they can expand their running shoes and running gears in the future, i'd buy from them again.

33-Off.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

33-Off.com is not a merchant member
33-Off.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!