Stores > 32 Bar Blues

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review 32 Bar Blues by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

Great stuff!

"This online store has the coolest men's clothing. Love all of it!
And they are very easy to deal with. An item which I had purchased had gone on sale several weeks later, and they had no issue with crediting me the difference.

2017-07-03

Problem solved in a timely fashion!

"Problem was resolved regarding a defective shirt and hat from catalog that was no longer available."

Rep reply posted Jul-03-2017

A rep from 32 Bar Blues, Service-32BarBlues, has responded

“Hello,

We sincerely apologize for you receiving an item that became damaged and an item
you were interested in not being available. Please contact us at (805) 962-6613 at your earliest convenience so we can replace your damaged item and in addition try and locate the fedora you were interested in.

Best,
Customer Service
(805) 962-6613
M-F, 9-5 PST

2017-06-30

Amazing customer service.

"I ordered two pair of shoes in different colors. The first pair arrived on time, the second pair ended up being back ordered. It happens. The company was great about keeping in touch with me and even followed up with an invoice to show I had not been charged for the second pair. I ended up cancelling the second pair because it's back ordered so far out. Their customer service is pretty amazing. Also, they sell one of a kind clothing. The pair of shoes I bought get a lot of compliments because no one else has a pair like them. You get what you pay for. Good quality clothing and shoes."

2017-05-21

The best unique merchandise that fits my fancy!

"Excellent."...."..........."

2017-04-29

32 Bar Blues hits the right note for me!!

"Several months ago, I purchased a 32 Bar Blues light gray with navy blue trim long-sleeved hoody. I really like this item and have received numerous compliments. Recently, I ordered a large Iced Blue short-sleeved polo shirt, but when it arrived, the top was too large. Since I required a speedy exchange so that I could have a medium-sized one for an upcoming trip, I called Customer Service and was given courteous, efficient, and much-appreciated service. I have already received the replacement top, which fits me fine, and I will be wearing it on my vacation which begins in just a few days.

--Ron Charvat, Westlake, Ohio

2017-04-17

Jamming At The Castle

"I ordered a shirt called Jamming At The Castle. Great oxford shirt - love it! And I received within a few days. Will shop again, thanks."

2017-04-04

Great stuff. Great sound.

"I ordered two sweaters and a Marshall speaker - and so far I'm impressed. My wife loves both sweaters and wants me to wear them all the time. (She helped pick them, so, yeah, she’s happy.) Fit is good - relaxed but not baggy. Cool details and stitching. Better quality than the usual basic sweaters. And I'm loving the speaker too. I had a Marshall amp when I played guitar in college, so the speaker brings back memories. And the sound quality is excellent! Overall very happy with 32 Bar Blues. Enjoy the catalog. Ordering on the website was easy. Got my package fast."

2017-04-02

Style and Quality - Great Gifts

"I have purchased several items from this company in the past, I like their style, quality and the unique catalog. I recently purchased a shirt called "King Cake". It's really top notch, I love the unique fabric and it feels substantial. It's fits well and looks good on my not so slim physique, my wife likes that. I like the items I have purchased from 32 Bar Blues enough that I buy gifts for my father and father in law from them. The gifts are always a big hit and they make it very easy. They always have nice things and I can trust the quality."

2017-03-19

Everybody wants to go to heaven

"And my last shirt took me there....great products. Fast service. Friendly folks"

2017-03-12

Customer Service Nonexistent

"I ordered a shirt online December 1, 2016, using a coupon that I had received from a prior purchase. Not only did the invoice for the second shirt not acknowledge the coupon discount, but is now March 12, 2016 and the shirt has still not shipped.

The expected delivery date has changed four times. What is most disappointing is the Customer Service has not reached out once, they are exclusively reactive and not proactive.

At this price point there I would think there would be a better level of Customer Service, really to bad I like their merchandise, but they are just too difficult to do business with, moving on.

2016-12-28

Awful Customer Service-item never came

"I placed an order 2 weeks before Christmas and never received the order even though the item was in stock. I contacted them 5 times to find out the status of my gift for my son. I called three times. No one answers the customer service line. They ask you to leave a message which they never return. I also contacted them by email twice and they never replied. When I went to track my order it had been cancelled. They cancelled my order without contacting me and my son didn't get his gift. don't order from this company no matter how different their items are. They are unprofessional and unreliable. "

2016-12-12

Awful customer service

"I called to return an item. I asked whether 32BarBlues would ship a replacement so I can get it in time for Christmas. The customer service agent told me, "This business is not built on trust but for payment."

I can appreciate the e-retailer's position, I really can. It's just that I really like the product they're selling but I wouldn't repeat my online buying experience with a company that doesn't value customer service as much as they do their own product line.

Zappos does this all the time; I like to buy from online retailers that appreciate their customers. I do not appreciate being told I'm not trustworthy.

I even suggested waiting for their return item to be placed into the shipping system so that I could get the Christmas present in time for --well-- Christmas.

All I want is a size Small Boomsie in Navy/Tan to replace the one I received today that's a medium... in time for Christmas. Is that too much to ask?

2016-12-02

Avoid this company!

"32 Bar Blues has some cool stuff in their catalog. It is overpriced and they charge ridiculous shipping rates. They actually charge more, the more you order--so far outside the mainstream of online retailing. But I liked two items, swallowed hard, and agreed to pay about $25 to ship them.

Here is the rub. I followed their size charge for a jacket, ordering a large. I am 5-10 and weigh 160. The jacket was ridiculously too small - tight as a glove and the sleeves were at least two inches too short. Well, these happen when ordering clothes.

But then I read the return policy and realized they were going to charge me $8.50 to return it FOR AN EXCHANGE to an X-Large. I called, thinking surely it will be easy to get them to credit this return fee since I was relying on their size charts and only seeking an exchange.

No! The woman would not do that (perhaps aided by her barking dog in the background). On principle, I returned both items. So now I am out about $35 in shipping for nothing.

Meanwhile, 10 days later, they still had not credited my credit card for the returned items so I had to set up a credit card dispute.

2016-11-28

Nice Shirts!

"I've ordered from 32 Bar Blues several times and have had a good experience overall. My most recent order was for two shirts and a pair of jeans. One shirt is a gold plaid, and the other is a darker blue, dressier shirt. They both fit me well which is nice, and the quality seems good. I placed my order over a weekend, and I received everything by midweek. I like the overall style of the catalog, and I'll probably continue to shop from them in the future. I have not had to deal with customer service as of yet, but if I have a poor experience, I'll update this review."

2016-09-23

Colorblind!

"Received order today and it looked completely different than color in catalog and did not match printed description either. I checked label on packing materials and it said it was indigo, just the color the catalog said, yet appears brownish and the leather trim on pockets darker brown. Not even remotely what I thought I ordered, I called to ask them not to charge me for return postage and refund me original postage since they were at fault with obviously wrong description. I reached a person who said she had to refer me to manager, then (what do you know?) much too busy to take my call but depending on who is waiting in line for call back, I will hear from them. I am so annoyed, especially after reading above experience of not getting called back for a long time and then not receiving item. This item of mine in question is over $100 in value and they doubled the postage cost on original order over what they will charge me for their return label. Any reputable company would apologize for their misrepresenting their item in the first place by refunding all shipping charges, but I do not see that happening. I'll be lucky if I get my money back at all. They get two stars right now because there is still a chance they will handle this properly.

Share 32 Bar Blues's store rating

32 Bar Blues is a Merchant Member! Learn more

32 Bar Blues is a merchant member
32 Bar Blues participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.