• Rating 6.67/10 3 reviews

2manuals is not a merchant member
    2manuals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 2manuals contact information

"All I can say is thank you so much for saving my printer. I changed the ink pads ( very simple task ) and used the Epson Reset. My printer still did not work and I was devastated. I spent MANY hours online researching the problem ( Epson was absoutely no help at all ) and finally came across your product. I used your program to reset the ink pad counter and it reset the counter as advertised. After I restarted the printer It would not do anything. I uninstalled all of the Epson software and reinstalled with the original disk that came with the printer. AWESOME a new printer!!! I can not tell you how much i appreciate your product! I thought I was buying one of the best printers on the market at that time and I am really TICKED off at Epson for building in an unnessisary self destruct. I had purchased every upgrade for my printer Epson offered and was determined to get it working again and you did that for me. THANK YOU !!!! AND SHAME ON YOU EPSON !

"Greetings! I have bought manuals and adjustment programs for Epson printers from your 2manuals.com and it has helped us a lot. The models include R250, R350, R270 and R390. The manuals, especially the adjustment programs, has helped us reduce our downtime.
I will send people to this site when they have printer issues they want to fix themselves. Way to go, John. Thanks a lot! - Fraddy

modified review This review was modified by Fraddy on July 24 2009 04:06:43 AM

"I paid for the Epson C45 service program, and chose "I want to download online" as method of delivery, which was the only choice for this item. I was expecting a download link at the end of the order page, but there was none to be found. I had to read the their FAQ, and I quote verbatim with all misspellings intact
"HOW AND WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD MANUAL I JUST PAYED FOR??
First you have to Log In to your account at www.2manuals.com. Then go to ORDER HISTORY and you will see all orderes you have ever made at 2MANUALS.COM. Downloadable orderes will be available to download them!"

The fact that they even have an entry in their FAQ to direct people to the item they just paid for is worrying to me.

So I went to my order page as directed. There is a section that says "Download link" at the bottom, and my C45 service program is there. The problem is, that it wasn't a link, but just dead text. I even went thru the page html source just in case these people's coding is as bad as their English. None.

Then I emailed them about the problem, and giving them the benefit of the doubt. 4 days and 2 emails later, all I got was 2 auto response, and no human response or service program.

Now, I've been wary of the site since the beginning, but I really needed the program, and a lot of forums point to 2manuals.com. I checked resellerratings.com but there was no entry for them. So I tried my luck and got bitten.

This site is a scam. My guess is if you can't find the manuals you are looking for at the free sites, they won't have it either.