2K Furniture Designs Reviews - 2kfurnituredesigns.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 9 reviews

2K Furniture Designs is not a merchant member
2K Furniture Designs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Definitely do not buy from this store. Just as everyone that has said that has rated this store badly, they have horrible shipping. You wait at home for the delivery a few times before they finally get it right. To add to the insult, the bed frame I bought was broken and after emailing them and calling them a few times they still have not sent m replacements though they've said it's on it's way."

modified review This review was modified by amazonbuyer1993 on June 30 2013 03:57:35 PM

"Perfect for my elementary aged children. They are both asking when they're going to get computers for their new desks! The blue matches my sons room perfectly, however, the pink unit is two different shades. The plastic covering of the chair is a florescent pink, while the material is more of a mauve; which is the same color of the metal part of the desk. Wasn't what I expected, but works."

"Ordered a loveseat from Amazon. Large Delivery Policy specifically states inside the house. 2K Furniture would only deliver to the curbside. After several attempts trying to contact 2K and leaving messages I finally got a service rep. They would not resolve due to the additional cost. They said, take delivery or cancel. If I canceled there was a 15% restock charge. They would not honor the delivery policy stated by Amazon and they did not state any different delivery policy when ordering product. As stated by another review, I should have looked at all the reviews before ordering. There are several 1 star reviews. That is a really bad review not to mention an F rating with the BBB."

"Please do not make the mistake that I made and purchase from this company. Check out their BBB rating of an "F" prior to buying and you will understand. This company sells items under false advertising and refuses to make the product up to their advertised listings. I purchased from them on Ebay and lost! However, they do have a website and a walk in business. Please keep walking!! Buy some where else if you wish to get what you pay for!

"Just wanted to say Thank You. Good product.
Feels sturdy.
And those L-shaped corners you strapped on outside the box for extra protection during shipping really makes the difference . Well done. Thank You.
Val.

"2K Furniture Designs is an absolute pleasure to deal with their service is #1 their responses are quick and they ship within 2 days maximum.
They have always contacted me with a tracking number within 1 day of the order being placed.
The quality of the products they sell are AMAZING from the mattresses to the beds to the sofas and the coffee table sets everything is always of the highest quality and made from the finest products.

Dealing with 2K Furniture Designs is just an absolute hassle free pleasure.

"One of the worst companies I have ever worked with. We had ordered a coffee table/ end table set and when we recieved it in the mail there was a long scratch and about a nickel size knick on the coffee table. We also didn't recieve an assembly sheet or a return label. I called the next day only to be rudly interrupted many times when I was trying to tell them what was wrong and was told only to refer to the email he would send. When I emailed them pictures of the damage later that night, they gave me an email address that didn't work. We said screw it and kept the coffee table/end tables because we didn't want to deal with them any longer. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! Will never order from them again and will never refer them. STAY AWAY!"

"I waited few weeks for my second order only to discover they lost my order! They advised to resubmit the order. When I tried to put the order again, I noticed they increased the price. I sent them the order confirmation but the store manager refused to honor their confirmation! I don't believe they lost my order. They just want to increase the price. Beware!"

"Worst company I have ever dealt with. No-shows for 2 delivery dates (set by them) then driver showed up 1 nite at 9 p.m., honking horn and ringing doorbell. We refused delivery and got screamed at by him. 2Kfurniture could not have cared less. They don't return phone calls and are completely unapologetic about their inabililty to carry out a simple business transaction. Stay clear, use a reputable company."