Stores > 24hrdigital.com

• Phone: 877-599-8703
    • Customer Support: 877-599-8703
    • Business Hours: 10-6 est

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review 24hrdigital.com by clicking a star below.
2011-07-05

"I ordered a Nikon d3100 for $499 and the memory card the website suggested for $34 for a total of $533. I didn't receive any email so I emailed them to make sure my order went through. I got a call today to confirm my order. I was told I ordered the wrong memory card, but he could fix that for me and add one that cost $140. Then he told me that the battery it came with only lasted 30 minutes but I could go ahead an order a better one. He told me my final charge was going to be $774, after I told him I didn't want the battery. So how is $499 + $140 equal to $774? I cancelled my order. Then I got a reply to my email stating the camera I had ordered was backordered for 20-30 days! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!"

2011-07-05

"Do not shop here - they advertise very low prices on products that are not in stock, and then they do not call you back for up to 14 days after "accepting" your order to tell you the products is back-ordered. I had to call THEM to ask why my ordered has not shipped - no email, no call to me on their end. Horrible customer service!"

2011-06-29

"all bad reviews appear to be accurate. I bought a canon 60d with canon 18-135 lens for $955. Got call from Chris who told me it only had a 30 minute battery and proceeded to try to sell me huge expensive kits and accessories. When I tried to get specs on lens and camera he told me it wasn't a efs lens. Can't even find one that isn't. Would not honor $650 price of camera only. Cancelled order and I hope they don't burn my credit.
Really, really bad experience.

2011-06-21

"This outfit is a scam. I ordered a Canon t2i with an additional lens for $988.00. Chris called to "verify" the order and proceeded to talk about digital lens (no such thing) and batteries that lasted only 30 minutes etc. I had trouble even understanding what he was saying he talked so fast. In the end he said okay I'll have the camera by the end of the week.

I called back 10 minutes later to tell them to make sure my order ONLY was for $988 and they said no problem we'll take care of it. I followed up immediately with an e-mail confirming this. I now get a shipping notice with a charhe of $1787.00!!!!!!!!! These people are crooks. I will be disputing these charges and refusing the shipment.

2011-06-14

"I ordered a Canon T1i body advertised for $70 less than anybody else. The sales person attempted to sell me accessories but I declined. I waited 11 days and then found these reviews. I called and the rep said my camera was on back order. I cancelled and received an immediate email cancellation. The reviews saved me some time so I am adding my own."

2011-05-29

"Don't ever buy from this store....they are a bait and switch. Offered great price on line, then called to confirm and tried to sell me all kinds of extras. I said no, and they confirmed it would be here in 7 to 10 days. 3 weeks later and no camera. They did not answer my emails, and it took me hours of waiting on the phone for them to finally answer and tell me it was back ordered for 6 weeks. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!"

2011-05-16

"STAY AWAY! I ordered a D5000, with a Lens kit, for 600 brand new. Seemed like an AWESOME price, right? Yeah, they sent me one of those 'call to confirm your order' emails. So I called, and the guy on the phone informed me that instead of 'free shipping', I would have to pay $149 (!!!) to ship to Canada. They're in New York. I'm in Toronto. Upon asking why, he claimed not to know. I asked how they were shipping, and they said UPS. I told him that there is no way UPS costs $149 to ship to Canada. He hastily said, 'Okay well I'll go ahead and cancel your order...'

I thought this was pretty fucking odd to be offering to cancel so soon. I then asked him if the camera came with everything. He said, 'no, it doesn't come with a battery, or memory card'. Another red flag. A 'brand new' camera without a battery or memory card? Do these clowns even look up what the camera COMES with brand new?

Here's where it gets brutal. I ask, what's the return policy? '21 days, 20% restocking fee. You pay shipping'. I asked, does that mean I can send it through UPS. 'No, you pay the $149 again and we pick it up'. Then, I started googling. Upon seeing like 20 posts on ripoff report, I asked him about this. He again threatened to cancel my order. I stated that I just read about them threatening to cancel, and he snarkily said ' Have a NICE day' and hung up.

These idiots need to get shut down. Clear and simple. It's hard enough to find a decent camera for a reasonable price without worrying about scam artists trying to screw you. So glad I didn't go through with the purchase!

2011-05-09

"Someone needs to get the word out about these people. They should be investigated for fraud...everything that has been written has happened to me. They are dishonest, aggressive, bait and switch and nasty. They need to be closed down."

2011-05-06

""24hrdigital.com is unprofessional and engage in unethical business practices. I ordered a camera from them on 4/10/2011. Their website said it was in stock and would be shipped in 24-48 hours. The next day they called to try to sell me additional items (battery, memory card, bag, etc). When I told them I wasn't interested in these items, only the camers body that I had ordered, all of a sudden the camera was backordered for two to four weeks and offered to cancel my order. I said I could wait that long so do not cancel my order. After four weeks, I called back and asked about the status of my order. They now said it would be six to eight weeks before it would be in, but they could send me one right away if I bought the camera body with a 5 hr battery and super fast charger. However, the price for this increased my order by $190 for the camera. With this added expense, their great advertised price wasn't a bargain at all, but more expensive that just about any other retailer on the internet. What a waste of time. Do not fall for their gimmicks." "

2011-04-27

"DONT EVER BUY FROM THESE STORE, FIRST THEY ASK ME TO CALL THEM TO PROCESS THE ORDER, TRIED TO SELL ME OVERPRICED ITEMS, KEEP ME WAITING FOR MORE THAN A MONTH FOR THE CAMERA TO ARRIVE. I EMAIL THEM WITH NO RESPONSE, TRIED TO CALL THEM WAITING IN THE PHONE OVER 40MIN WITH NO RESPONSE, FINALLY WHEN I REACH, THEM THEY TELL THEY HAVE PROBLEMS TO RECEIVE THE CAMERA FROM JAPAN BUT THEY HAVE THE SAME CAMERA FOR A MOTHERS DAY PACKAGE FOR A PRICE $150 DOLLS EXPENSIER..THEY USE LOW PRICES TO ATRACT COSTUMERS TO LATER TRY TO SELL THE OVERPRICED ITEMS, THIS IS A NON ETHICAL METHOD TO SELL."

2011-04-22

"It is a bait and switch. Stay away. I ordered a Nikon D3100 about a weeks ago. Initially the price seemed too good to be true and my doubts were confirmed when I got a call from them trying to upsell costly batteries and memory cards. I said NO to all other offers and asked them to send the camera as it is. After waiting for a week, I called to follow-up and they said that the camera is not available and I should cancel my order !!
It seems that they send the product only when you buy the expensive upsell offers they give you.

2011-04-17

"I ordered a Nikon camera from 24hrdigital.com; best price I found on the web. The next day, on a Sunday, I got a call from an "unknown" number. Since I am a property manager I must take all calls. It was a 24hrdigital.com rep who tried to up sell me on a battery (he basically said the one that came on the camera was crap), an extended warranty, an SD card, a memory stick, another camera that was almost double the price of the one I ordered, and on and on. I told him numerous times that the camera I bought was what I wanted and then he told me that that camera was a piece of crap from Japan, everything was written in Japanese, if anything went wrong with the camera I'd have to send it to Japan for repairs. AND THEN HE SAID, "SO I'LL JUST CANCEL YOUR ORDER." I was dumbfounded. I told him he didn't have my permission to cancel my order, and he hung up on me. Several hours later I got an email stating that my order had indeed been canceled. TYPICAL BAIT AND SWITCH. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T READ REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING FROM THEM. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS."

This review was modified by jimsandradavis on April 17 2011 08:59:25 PM

2011-04-15

"I purchased a new D90 on-line. The company sales rep. called me and mentioned this is a grey market (Hong Kong) camera but they do offer 3 years warranty with it, but their is a shipping insurance that I need to pay.

I got the product as described and the buying price (i.e. shipping, insurance) is still lower than other companies, at the same time frame. Till today, this camera works great and our family has its moments recorded.

2011-04-12

"Just wasting your time with 24hrdigital. Nikon d3100 price too good for them to ship."

2011-04-08

"24 hr digital is a complete scam and has some of the worst customer service I have ever come across. If others are treated the way that I have been the company should not be in business. I would strongly recommend against purchasing anythign through them. I placed an order for a Nikon camera and when I called to confirm the order I sat on hold with horrible music for an hour. The call was repeated on several different occasions over the next 2 days and the same thing happened, even when I called to speak with Chris directly. E-mails were not returned. Finally after getting in touch with the company, they kept trying to add additional "supplements" and jacked up the price of the camera. Nearly 2 weeks after placing the order the camera still had not been shipped, at that point I called and cancelled my order and the conversation was very abrupt with no concern for my happiness with the purchase. I would rather spend more money with an honest company that cares about their customers. I am very disappointed and would strongly discourage anyone from using this company."

Share 24hrdigital.com's store rating

24hrdigital.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

24hrdigital.com is not a merchant member
24hrdigital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!