Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.8/10 7.8/10

"I DO"

"This is going to be a long relationship. I enjoyed the entire customer experience and look forward to all the projects we are going to create together."

This review was modified by KSCU on December 01 2016 12:26:52 PM

Terrible Service

"PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Please consider using a different company to avoid the time and frustration I am dealing with. I echo all of the disappointment in visitor posts here. I just placed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I placed an order on 10/14 and a month later had not received my wristbands. The online order said "In Process" but give no indication of when the product would be received. I called to inquire when I could expect my product and was told "I don't know Maam." I asked him to cancel the order. I was told the order was canceled and to expect a refund within 2 weeks. A week later, the bands arrived and they will not refund me. They said I never canceled. They will not allow me to speak with a manager, all interactions are only done online via a ticketing system. I have wasted a great amount of money and now time. The company offers terrible business practices, poor communication and should not be able to operate since it seems fraudulent to me. I only hope people begin to see how bad they really are - buyers beware!

This review was modified by Tkushner on December 01 2016 09:24:04 AM

Temporary tattoo order, rush

"Very easy to navigate site and nice promotions to help me with my rush order. Prices much lower than another site I've used before."

This review was modified by jscat7 on December 01 2016 09:28:16 AM

Imprint.com Rocked my advertising world

"Well done with the cost effective order for signs for our Christmas Eve promotion.

Keep up the good work.

This review was modified by utahforchrist on November 29 2016 09:27:42 AM

fast & furious

"cheapest and fool proof ordering"

Best Deal Around

"Incredibly easy to design myself and by far the best deal we have found on yard signs for our business!"

This review was modified by KCSurveillance on November 29 2016 06:41:45 AM

EASY TRANSACTION!

"EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY! CAN'T WAIT TO RECEIVE MY ORDER!"

This review was modified by KNTURNER on November 28 2016 12:29:57 PM

2016-11-28

Initially bad experience with good outcome

"***Below is my original review. After posting I received an immediate response from management who was apologetic and gave me a full discount towards my next order as well as offering to handle/oversee the order himself. I am very appreciative***

My company ordered 1000 hand fans for a time sensitive event. We were please to receive the order within the window after several contacts with production to expedite the order. However, upon receiving shipment it was clear that we made a mistake in choosing this company. About 1/2 of the fans had come unglued during shipment. On many of the fans, the print was put on either sideways or printed with incorrect margins (the wording was cut off) and were unusable. We had to pay 4 staff members for 4 hours to glue the salvageable fans back onto the stick the day before the event. When we asked the company to make it right, we were told we can ship the entire order back for a refund. Of course we could not do this as we had to pass out what was usable. We have sent several emails since to resolve the issue without any response. Our last correspondence was July 26, 2016--4 months ago, so we know we are being ignored. FIND SOMEONE ELSE--any cost savings you get is not worth it!

This review was modified by inibikita on December 01 2016 05:50:15 AM

Great Value

"This is the 3rd time our church has used this company for our advertising purposes! The customer service and quality are both top notch! "

This review was modified by LangstonBaptistChurch on November 28 2016 11:31:06 AM

EASY and QUICK!

"Needed a good koozie at a good price - we already had the design. This website was very easy to use - only question/problem is that I could NOT see my PDF design after I uploaded it. I called customer service and a very nice salesman informed me that I would be receiving a proof within hours, and could approve/cancel order at that time. Very patient, friendly. "

This review was modified by DFTHat76550 on November 28 2016 11:27:45 AM

2016-11-24

6 times and im happy.

"Always really happy with the round pins I order."

This review was modified by MattBloom on November 24 2016 12:33:13 PM

2016-11-22

Pleased and excited..

"It was a pleasure working with Jake for a second order this month. As a returning customer I tend to have a very specific idea of what I want for my products and Jake was able to deliver and had excellent follow through. Thanks! "

This review was modified by Ajasonny6 on November 29 2016 06:22:52 AM

2016-11-22

Printed wristbands with some pizazz!

"Jake brought the hustle to the call of duty. He rose to the occasion and delivered me superior products in a timely fashion. Highly recommend him and 24hour for all of your promotional needs!"

This review was modified by Ajasonny5 on November 29 2016 06:22:45 AM

2016-11-18

Best Value, Easy Order, A+++ Seller!!!

"About 2 months ago I started looking for custom wristbands - had never ordered before, so I spent hours searching through different sellers online. Finally decided to give 24HourWristbands a shot because it appeared that their prices were significantly better than competitors with comparable products - but I was a little skeptical, so I only ordered 300. As soon as the first order arrived, I was pleased to see that they indeed were the same quality as their higher priced peers, and I ordered again. Two months later, I'm back to order once more. Great seller, great product, great value - I'll keep coming back to this site."

This review was modified by Bob318 on November 18 2016 05:51:37 AM

2016-11-16

Super Easy

"24 Hour Wristbands was super easy and fast."

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.