• 24HourWristband

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"I was shopping around for custom t-shirts. I chose www.imprint.com because of their competitive price and customer service. I give them 5 stars for my overall experience. I ordered 30 t-shirts. "

"HORRIBLE SERVICE! I ordered almost $300 worth of custom wristbands 9 days before an event that I needed them for (including almost $85 for one-day shipping). I admit that I was cutting things pretty tight in order to have them for my event, but thought that 9 business days was still enough time. According to the website, the standard production time was 6 days (the only available option for the products I was ordering), and I understood that I would need to pay extra for rushed shipping.
I checked the status of the order the day before my event (8 days later), and it was still apparently in production. I spoke with a representative via the CHAT option on their site, and they could only tell me that production time was 6 days. I then sent in an online request to Customer Service asking to cancel my order due to the time delay of production.
Today is 12 business days from the day of my order, and still no sign, so I called Customer Service. They told me that production time was "estimated" at 6 days, and isn't guaranteed. She offered to send in a cancellation request, but noted that production looks to be completed today. She said that they can reimburse my shipping cost, but can't refund anything on the order unless it has not been received 14 days after production started. I politely expressed my frustration with the process & the company (and not at her directly), and the second she said "Have a nice day", she hung up on me before I could even respond!
I will NOT be using this company again!!

"Quick and easy to design just what you want. Good customer service"

"Thanks! Customer service with Will was super helpful and worked with me to get the order right and affordable. Looking forward to receiving wristbands soon."

"Stay away from this company. They only have a 70% rating for a reason. Every company makes mistakes.....what separates the good ones from the bad ones is how they handle them when they occur and this company fails miserably. I placed an order with them and they shipped me the wrong thing, which can happen. It's not the first time it's happened to me, and I'm sure it won't be the last...mistakes happen. The problem is, they require you to do all the work to fix THEIR screw up and then want to issue you a store credit for your shipping costs only. Thismay be fine for some people but I had to drive 32 miles and leave work for an hour and a half to do so. Once again it was 100% THEIR screw up in shipping me the wrong product. Through the process of this whole thing I placed numerous calls to customer service and had an average wait time of 18 minutes and 3 of which I was disconnected right as they answered the phone which meant I had to start all over again. I deal in customer service so I was very calm and polite when I talked to the CSR's because I know they get a lot of abuse and don't set policy and are just answering the phone but did not always receive the same from them, and in fact was hung up on twice. The amazing thing to me is this was maybe a $20.00 fix for them, but they chose to have this review instead which says a lot about how they wish to be perceived as company. I will never do business with this company again and highly recommend that you don't either. "

"Easy to design and easy to pay, lloking forward on seeing my product arrive next week. Experience thus far very good."

"i was excited to receive an email from this company. i am planning an event next month and i needed these wrist bands. so i did not have to look any further. i did compare other prices from other companies. this company was the cheapest without a setup template fee. i cant wait to receive my order!"

"Thanks! Easy to order and helped me hit a short deadline. "

"I can not explain my disappointment with this company. I ordered items for an event, and paid for 1 day production and rush shipping. The production ended up being 4 days, and I was told that I would not be receiving my order in time for my event. This is after multiple people told me that I was guaranteed to receive it on time. When speaking with the customer service rep about my refund, she hung up on me.

Do not use this company if you want assurance in receiving your order.

"Great service, fast shipping, great product."

"so far, my experience has been a NIGHTMARE! website advertises "talk to a real person 8am-10pm CST" - not true... and when you do get a real person - ("Liz"?) is just rude. talked to another girl today, murmured so fast in the phone, can barely understand her and very rushed. my order was supposed to arrive 4/20/15, now scheduled for 4/23/15 - day of event! check the status online - incorrect. call back - i'm wrong the order is right, so they say - but their online notes are wrong. i was recommended to this site… NEVER AGAIN! customer service who? what? negative. next time = use WRISTBANDTODAY.COM."

I placed an order 2 weeks ago and loved the product! I placed another order today and have a waiting list for them. Great quality! Love the look!

"Got my first shirt, was disappointed cause I ordered the wrong size, I didnt realize but ordered the right size this time. The shirt turn out just right thow, great colors in the graphic..."

"Will never do business with this company again. Please note that once your order is processed they will not issue you a refund. Ordered Lanyards for a convention this week in April back on Mar 28. 7 Day production ok not a problem no need to pay for over night delivery cause it doesn't take a week for packages to arrive in Arizona from Texas. Called them April 10th to see if the order will be shipping that day. They tell me the product is still in production and there is no way that it will arrive before the convention, and that the products are not coming from Texas but from China. Resulting in rushing to a local imprint shop paying a ridiculous number for the same product for it to be on time. Oh yes by the way still says in production 14 days of production on what is supposed to take 7 Days. If you so choose to do business with imprint.com / 24hourwristbands make sure to ask them where the product is to be made, because according to there CSR very few products are made in there Texas center."

"Easy to navigate site but pricing isn't very clear. Price over the phone with the rep was different than what I had online. I was billed more over the phone; so was not to happy about that. "

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.