• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

"Site has a great selection of products and the best prices I could find!"

"the website was very easy to understand! Quick and efficient ordering."

"Great service! The representative, Lexi, that helped me was so patient and helpful and went beyond the call of duty. She was not only professional but she was friendly! I will definitely refer my friends and family! Thanks again 24hourWristbands, I am excited to receive my order!"

"easy to use website. quality normally good"

"Super easy to design bracelets we needed for our students!! Can't wait to get them and give them to the students!!"

"This is a quick and easy site to use. Any issues I have had they have resolved with a swiftness and went above and beyond to help me. The products I have purchased in the past have always been of a high quality."

"Came across the website. Saw that the prices were reasonable (almost too good to be true).

Called the customer service rep. Went through an ordering process in about 10 minutes.

Assured that the product would be received by the promise date. Couldn't be happier.

"I just order 200 lanyards for the cheapest price and I shopped on-line alot. Their on-line ordering system was so easy. Now I'm thinking I should add other items..."

"Couldn't get order to go through. "

"Website was so easy to use and had a wide variety of styles and colors to choose from! Great prices too. We were super pleased with the whole process."

"Awesome site, very easy to use! "

"Easy way to customize bracelets. They give you a great price and quick production! Definitely would order again"

"I ordered wristbands for Red Ribbon Week and their selection was extensive. Great products at great prices!!"

"They are so fast and quick.
Will definitely get more from them.

"WOW! Really great customer service. Jesse is very friendly and has product knowledge that allowed me to get what I needed at the right price. Delivery time was of upmost importance to our company and she met that demand. Jesse, if you read this, the offer stands for you to move to San Antonio and work for my company. I wish that I had recorded the call for my employees to hear. Don Dugan 210.420.7995"

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.