• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

"Great service, great product. Really happy with what we received."

“Reseller Ratings Answers im374664
We thank you for your positive contributions on this site about our products and services. It is our aim to give you, World Class Customer Service. If you have any further interest or questions feel free to call us at 281-786-3764. We are here to help.

Your Customer Relations Representative”

"im3743b8 - this is my sixth order with your company. These wristbands are great promotional tools with our ministry. They are excellent quality, attractive colors and reasonably priced. Shipping has always gotten them here on time. The kids love them."

“Reseller Ratings Answers im3743b8
Congratulations on your sixth order with our company. We appreciate the positive comment you offered on this site about our products and services. Most of our customers do enjoy our promotional products. Our customers agree that it allows you that extra break that is so needed. I am sure if you continue to work with us you will come to understand and enjoy doing business with us. It is our aim to give our customers World Class Customer Service. If you have any further interest or questions feel free to call us at 281-786-3764. We are here to help.

Liz,
Your Customer Relations Representative”

"Very easy to place order. Their file uploading system is quick and painless."

“Reseller Ratings Answers im37438b
We appreciate hearing about our products and services being easy to place orders and that the file uploading system is quick and painless. I am sure if you continue to work with us you will come to understand and enjoy doing business with us. If you have any further interest feel free to call me at 281-786-3764. We are working together in a Global environment to bring about a better day! We are here to help.

Your Customer Relations Representative”

"Found this site after looking for a place that sells merch for a musician's price...FOUND IT! YAY!"

“Reseller Ratings Answers im374870
It is good to hear that just one more of our happy campers are excited about finding what they need on our website. We always try to put ourselves in the customers place. So, please stay with us and I am sure you will find your future experiences more enjoyable one. When you need someone and the phones don't work for you then please use our email or chat service or tickets. Thank you. We look forward to developing a long and happy relationship in the future. Working in a Global Environment To Bring About A Better World !

Your Customer Relation Representative”

"Good prices and exactly what I needed."

“Reseller Ratings Answers im374243
Our company is excited to know that you enjoyed our excellent prices and that you were able to find exactly what you needed. We always try to put ourselves in the customers place. So, please stay with us and I am sure you will find your future experiences more enjoyable one. When you need someone and the phones don't work for you then please use our email or chat service or tickets. Thank you. We look forward to developing a long and happy purchasing relationship in the future. Working in a Global Environment To Bring About A Better World !

Your Customer Relation Representative”

"Online order was fast and easy, can't wait for my bracelets!!"

“Reseller Ratings Answers im3742d8
Online orders can be difficult sometimes. We are excited to know that you found ours to be fast and easy. So we invite you to please continue to visit the site and have good experiences. If there is anything you have questions , interest, or concerns about just pick up the phone and call our professional Customer Service Representative to help you with your purchases. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future. We always try to put ourselves in the customers place. So, please stay with us and I am sure you will find your future experiences more enjoyable ones. When you need someone and the phones don't work for you then please use our email or chat service or tickets. Thank you. We look forward to developing a long and happy relationship. Working in a Global Environment To Bring About A Better World.

Your Customer Relation Representative”

"I've used 24hour wristbands a few times and every time I'm so happy with how wonderful they look! "

“Reseller Ratings Answers im374a98
We appreciate the fact that you used 24hourwristbands a few times and every time you are so happy with how wonderful they look! We always try to put ourselves in the customers place to ensure that your experiences with this company are great ones. So, please stay with us and I am sure you will find your future experiences more enjoyable. When you need someone and the phones don't work for you then please use our email or chat service or tickets. Thank you. We look forward to developing a long and happy relationship in the future. Working in a Global Environment To Bring About A Better World

Your Customer Relation Representative”

"I just placed my order and had a relatively easy time doing so, however I tried called them a couple of times with a question about my artwork and have yet to get a hold of anyone. It acts like it someone is picking up but is blank on the other end and then the line goes busy."

“Reseller Rating Answers im374a38
We apologize for any inconveniences. But whenever you have a problem with getting into the phone system please use our chat , e-mail or tickets to communicate to Customer Service. The lines are lighter early in the am and just before you go home. When ever there is a high volume of calls the system may drop calls that have a long wait. This will prompt a customer to make other accomplishments and then come back to meet a lower number in line. I am sure if you continue to work with us you will come to understand and enjoy doing business with us. If you have any further interest feel free to call me at 281-786-3764. We are working together, helping with Globalization to bring about a better day! We are here to help you.

Your Customer Relations Representative”

"lots of options and very low prices. doing a fundraiser and I was able to customize just the way I wanted. ill be coming back in the future"

“Reseller Ratings Answers im374a02
Most of our customers have events or fundraisers just as you are. We appreciate the fact that you agree that our products and services are great for your endeavors! We will look forward to doing business with you in the near future. It is our aim to give you, World Class Customer Service. If you have any further interest or questions feel free to call me at 281-786-3764. I 'm here to help.

Your Customer Relations Representative”

"great website and products, highly recommend!!!"

“Reseller Ratings Answers im371dba
Thank you for the comments that you offered on this site about our company. Also that you for recommending this company to your friends. We try to meet our customers high demands for our products and services. So, we ask for your cooperation in working with us in the future to bring you a happy outcome. I know it is frustrating sometimes. But, It is our aim to give you, World Class Customer Service in a Global Environment, bringing things together for a better day ! Thank you.

Your Customer Relations Representative
Liz”

"This site is awesome for finding great priced wrist bands!! tell all your friends and Fam!!"

“Reseller Ratings Answers im371db4
We appreciate hearing that you think our site is awesome for finding great priced wrist bands! And, we look forward to helping your friends and family with all their purchases in the near future. I am sure if you continue to work with us , you will come to understand and enjoy doing business with us. It is our aim to give you, World Class Customer Service. If you have any further interest or questions feel free to call me at 281-786-3764. We are here to help.

Your Customer Relations Representative”

"I've ordered wristbands in the past from other sites and this site was by far the easiest and most user friendly. You can't beat the production time or the price per individual band. There are no loop holes, they clearly explain everything to you in just a click. I will most definitely use this site again, you can't go wrong with these as a gift or for use in advertising as I will be using them for!"

“Reseller Ratings Answers im371d09
We especially take pride in knowing that our customers enjoy our user friendly and easiest site and the prices per individual band, no loop holes, clearly explained in just a click. Because you feel we are the best. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future and helping you make your endeavors the best! We try to meet our customers high demands for our services and products. So, we ask for your cooperation in working with us to bring you a happy outcome. It is our aim to give you, World Class Customer Service in a Global Environment, bringing things together for a better day! Thank you.

Your Customer Relations Representative”

"Ordering process was excellent each time that I've ordered, I'm kept informed of the process and the material is exactly what I saw online and delivery was prompt."

“Reseller Ratings Answers im371d15
We appreciate your positive comments on our ordering process being excellent and to get these great outcomes you kept informed of the process and the material on shipping on the website and it proved delivery to be prompt. . To avoid any frustration always call our highly trained Customer Service Representatives for answers. It will ensure you make better decisions on your future purchases. It is our aim to serve you with, World Class Customer Service as we strive to work together in a Global environment for a better day ! If you have any further interest or questions feel free to call us at 281-786-3764. We are here to help.

Your Customer Relations Representative”

"This was my first order with 24houwristbands and so far I am very pleased. they were less expensive than the other site and the process to order was very easy. Looking forward to receiving my wristbands for my event. "

“Reseller Ratings Answers im371751
Our company is very happy to that your first impression with 24hourwristbands is one that you are very pleased with. We always try to put ourselves in the customers place. So, please stay with us and I am sure you will find your future experiences more enjoyable one. When you need someone and the phones don't work for you then please use our email or chat service or tickets. Thank you. We look forward to developing a long and happy relationship in the future.

Your Customer Relation Representative”

"Excellent Service with a great selection of quality products and design options! I love the great selection of colored wristbands to choose from, even for a single design. Many other companies only allow you to choose one color for a specific design."

“Reseller Ratings Answers im371704
Thank you for the recent compliments that you offered about the company. It is good to know that you enjoyed excellent service witha great selection of quality products and design options. If you have any questions or concerns or interest please contact Customer Service. If you have problems reaching someone please use our chat, e-mail or ticket services. I am sure if you continue to work with us you will come to understand and enjoy doing business with us. If you have any further interest feel free to call me at 281-786-3764. We are working together helping with Globalization to bring about a better day! I 'm here to help.

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.