• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10

"I have used this company before for wristbands, but this was my first time using them for can koozies. The sales associate was helpful and professional, assisted me quickly with my order and answered all of my questions. "

"The prices were great, and the turn around was very fast! The only complaint is the way they were packaged. I ordered 90 lanyards in 3 separate colors, and when I received them, they were in a big knot, all tangled up. I ended up having to cut them apart and tie them back together to be able to use them. "

"easy order process. I'll have to wait and see on the quality once I receive them"

"Simple Straightforward order online and when I had questions about it the phone rep helped me quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend!"

"I placed 2 orders with 24Hour wristbands this evening. Meeko, was so helpful as I was clueless as to how to order and get what I needed, and get it done correctly. He walked me through everything step by step and listened to what I wanted. His suggestions were helpful, but not forceful. He even went onto the website to pull the logo off for me. I am excited to see how my order turns out! The only thing I will say that may be somewhat negative, is that I didn't read the "fine print" and when I was getting estimates to present for the budget, I went off of the price chart, not realizing there was a "China" charge and a "US" charge in addition to the price from the chart. Also, added a clip art that added a little bit more, but felt it was worth it. Thankfully, I had built a "cushion" into my budget, and included enough that the extra charges still fell within my limit."

"The design software (for the Tshirts I ordered) worked great on my Surface notepad. I loved the instant feedback on how my choices affected the price - both per piece and gross! It gave me confidence in my purchase decisions."

"After waiting four days from the initial response from 24hourwristbands, I was told by customer service that the response I received was sent in error and it did not apply to me. I am completely disappointed with the customer service I have received from this company. As a growing business my main concern dealing with other businesses is building strong, lasting relationship where both parties can benefit from one another. After speaking with customer service today in regards to the misprint of my wristbands, I was told that the company does not promise the exact print as the consumer is shown online. I understand that but make it clear to the consumer so that we can request proofs. Don't show me something then send me something else. Also, after complaining about the misprint the representative began with a 15% refund going up to 20% then her manager approved a 30% refund. I do not want a refund I want my wristbands made the way I was shown. I would not give those wristbands out for free because it would diminish the quality of work my business represents. I am typically an easy going guy but unfortunately the lack of service I received has caused me to go to extents I do not like to go to. Please either refund complete order or have these bands made the way I was shown. Thank you. "

"This is my third order with 24HourWristbands and I am always extremely satisfied with the final product and customer service!"

"This is our third and final order with this company. First one was okay, second one had some hiccups, but this one was by far the worst one yet. We ordered 300 wristbands and got 100 "free". 2 weeks after purchase, the order still showed on hold. I contacted them to see why, and they said i never picked a font, although my screenshot from my order begs to differ. No communication from their end to try and fix it though. Once that was fixed, we receive our order 3 weeks later (missing a trade show because of their lack of communication). The band colors are wrong. I contacted them to fix the issue, and have yet to receive a response 3 days later. Would not recommend, they're cheap, but for a reason."

"Just placed and order over the phone with Amber...she was very helpful and guaranteed my order would be here before I need it...I am very pleased with the customer service thus far...looking forward to receiving my Husbands 40th Birthday Koozies!!!"

"This was possibly my worst online shopping experience. I ordered my wristbands on the 4th of March. After 2 weeks of receiving no package and no emails, I called the customer service. When I called I was told that I was caller 15 and to hold. I waited about 15 minutes only to be disconnected after I was told I was caller number 1. This happened THREE times. When I finally got to talk to someone a week later, they told me that was my only option and to call back the next day and hopefully someone would answer. I finally got an answer via the online chat and she apologized, but told me my wristbands were still not complete. I move into a new house this week and hope that the product delivers before we move! "

"Site was easy to navigate and there were many options to choose from"

"My first order with 24HourWristvands and It was so easy! The agent on the phone was so nice and helpful. Would use again for sure!! Thank you so much!!"

"I needed to call with some questions about return time on my order, since we were on a deadline. The customer service rep not only helped, but matched my online price since it was less expensive than the number he was getting on his end! We have not yet received our order, but the actual ordering process was wonderful!"

"Great and easy experience with designing and ordering. So far, the price seems worth it. Easy website. "

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.