• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

"Absolutely the WORST I have ever dealt with. Their customer service isn't worth of the word customer or service, it is for neither. 1st order arrived over one week late - no break in price, no return calls EVERY day from requests and left messages, no return emails from EVERY day. SECOND order, as to hope for better results, still awaiting the half of the order, when FINALLY reaching a human was guaranteed it would be overnighted that day. Still have not received it and event has past. No discount, no refund, no return call or email. The absolute WORST business I have ever done in my 12 years as a business owner. "

"Great prices and easy to navigate website - I checked everywhere and didn't find anything comparable on promotional mugs."

"Customizing the wristband on the site is quick and easy. Can't wait for the wristbands."

"Customer Service was very helpful and very kind! Helped me place my order quickly and easily. Thank you!"

"FAST, EASY & BY FAR THE BEST PRICE!!!"

"The buttons I ordered arrived today exactly one week from my order date. I am thrilled with the quality and the speed of production and shipping. Thanks for your phone courtesy and the excellent service which followed. My group needs them for an event tomorrow and they will be thrilled1"

"Fast, Easy, very nice website. "

"Quick, easy, very clear website! Definitely will be returning and recommending!"

"Great website! I was looking for inexpensive bracelets to give away at a Christmas Parade. I found exactly what I was looking for.....I even got to personalize them. Can't wait to receive them!"

"Needed to order wristbands for our organization and compared to similar companies found this one to have a lot of options for customization and was easy to navigate. Couldn't beat the current promotion of 100 free wristbands! "

"This is my 3rd time that I order , I love it , excellent work and price , I will keep ordering in the future. "

"A very easy ordering process! The website is simple to navigate."

"It was awesome, wasn't sure if I had placed an order yet and chatted online to find out i didn't so reordered. If they get here on time will be super pleased and hopefully well send me a rough draft with logo on the order and me ok it first? never used this company but hope for best"

"Great Products and Great Prices! "

"Very fast and professional "

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.