Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

2016-09-24

Exactly what i wanted

"I order 300 bracelets and they were beautiful. I needed them in 2 days and i got then in 2 days. Everyone was very excited about them. So thank you for your hard work we all appreciate it. "

This review was modified by Lksmith83 on September 24 2016 11:44:30 AM

Easy order

"It was very easy to order and have a lot of options to pick from"

Easy and Cheap!!!

"Really awesome web widget that lets you really easily design what you want and get a good look at it."

This review was modified by mrzync on September 23 2016 01:09:58 PM

Way 2 EASY!

"Took no time at all to order for an upcoming event. Wish more tasks would be this simple. Even called with a quick question and the customer service rep was so helpful and fun to talk with. "

This review was modified by Hoecke on September 23 2016 11:39:02 AM

Very quick and easy!

"Just finished my order. Very easy to make the choices. Hoping the product comes out like I want and get it when I need as I chose Rush production and shipping with a logo added. So far so good."

This review was modified by angel.wing on September 23 2016 01:25:52 PM

2016-09-22

They helped me!!

"I ordered some koozies for a High School reunion. When they came to me they were the wrong color, but that was my fault. I immediately called them (on a weekend) and Mike was an excellent help! I remade the right koozie with his assistance and he gave me a discount. A week went by and I didn't hear anything or get any emails. I was worried by then. When I did get an email I dealt with Shakeel and Tazwar. They were both helpful and said they would notify the department of my deadline. Amy then dealt with my later questions . This story has a great ending!! I received the koozies in plenty of time for the reunion and they are perfect!!"

This review was modified by Terber57 on September 22 2016 02:46:29 PM

2016-09-21

Easy Peasy Wristband Ordering!

"Our company orders these every year for a paranormal event host. Quality products and great service everytime. "

This review was modified by Fortde on September 21 2016 09:04:23 AM

2016-09-21

New customer very satisfied

"I haven;t seen the proofs yet, but it was a great buying experience. Thanks!"

This review was modified by HWDevo on September 21 2016 08:25:47 AM

Find another company!

"I feel that you're not taking the real reviews seriously. I'm going to continue to post on your site and other sites warning potential customers of your incompetence. Instead of fighting all of us you should try and rectify all of your mistakes! Do you not look at what your customers are saying about you? I'd be embarrassed to work for you organization...pitiful. #domoredobetter"

This review was modified by Brihou11 on September 20 2016 09:32:59 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-24-2016

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Dear Brian,

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this order has caused you. It is very disappointing for us to have our customers dissatisfied and we try our best to accommodate resolutions that suit our customers best.

As per the record for your order, we have indeed reviewed your claim and verified it to be legitimate. We have thus offered to issue you a remake of your order, completely free of cost. However, you informed us that you no longer require the a remake of the products.

We then offered you 100% store credit, which amounted to a total of $111.96. However, as you later mentioned that you did not wish for a store credit, we have offered you a full refund, minus the shipping fee, in the amount $91.08 to which you have agreed. We have refunded the amount of $91.08 back to your card.

We hope this resolves the issue. We apologize again for any inconvenience. We sincerely hope that this one experience will not tarnish our relationship with you and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you better in the future.

Thank you.

Best regards,
24hourwristbands.com.”

24Hour greatness!

"I love how easy it is to design your projects, we have been ordering from this website for a while now for our company and our customers love it!

This review was modified by LizTamez on September 20 2016 03:54:49 PM

Super Easy

"We ordered previously and had so many great responses that we had to order more! AWESOME!"

SATISFIED

"This is my first time ordering with this company, I haven't yet received my order however, the ordering process was simple to navigate, I was however expecting to see where to use my 10% coupon on the first page, apparently it's on the second page, I still missed it. I will leave another review after I receive my order."

This review was modified by alc4 on September 20 2016 01:18:11 PM

Great Bands

"My second time ordering. There'/ so much to choose from, I could easily spend thousands of dollars here. "

This review was modified by wendylu70 on September 19 2016 09:53:48 PM

Love My Signs!

"I love this website! Everything was easy to design, great selection of colors and artwork. I got them faster than promised and they look fantastic! I highly recommend!"

This review was modified by 3dogsinarow on September 19 2016 01:21:41 PM

2016-09-19

Extremely patient and helpful customer service (eventually)

"I screwed up my order initially and the wristbands would not have been delivered in time so after a few calls to very unhelpful CS reps I finally called again and luckily got Leo. He spent probably over 2 hours on the phone helping me find a way to get exactly the wristbands I needed just in time. I have to say I've never had such a helpful customer service experience before. It was definitely all my mistake and I'm pretty sure Leo stayed a bit late to walk me through the re-order process (plenty of technical difficulties on my end) and to make sure everything on the order was right. Leo went above and beyond the call for sure! Give this guy a raise! We will definitely be ordering from 24 again in the future!"

This review was modified by bobbyweave on September 19 2016 10:25:30 AM

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.