• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10

"Great website - easy to navigate & design your own customized products! Will definitely be ordering again if the quality matches the ease of shopping. Can't wait to get my order #IMCDCB1C"

"I've ordered multiple times from 24hourwristbands and have never been disappointed. I keep coming back for more! The merchandise has been great and the delivery prompt. I will be back for more!
Also, I honestly have no idea how their customer service is...I order online, have never had a problem with my orders, so I've never had to contact their CS. :)
#RevTNT @tweettntshow

"I ordered the drink cozies, and the print was very cheap looking. I was highly disappointed."

Rep reply posted Oct-06-2015

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Dear GPnonprofit,

We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you.
Please know that customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we wish to resolve any and all issues that you may have regarding your order with us.
A customer service representative shall get in touch with you immediately via the ticketing system.
We shall provide you with a partial refund or a complete remake as per your claim. We hope that you will cooperate with us in rectifying the matter.

Warmest Regards,
Customer Service Team.”

"I tried to live chat yesterday and had to send an email instead. My question was about the size of the youth vs, adult bracelets. I don't see this information anywhere on the website. I did not receive an email back. When I called the phone # today I was informed it would be a 15 minute wait, as I was caller #13. So I am hoping the product is good when I receive it, because it is for school purposes. I also did not like that they added on a high Tax/Custom/Handling/Insurance: $27.35 at the end of the order."

Rep reply posted Oct-06-2015

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Dear JenAinMichigan,

We apologize for any inconvenience and confusion that you may have faced regarding this order.
A customer service representative shall immediately get in touch with you regarding your issue.
Please know that an invoice, which contains all the specifications and details of your order has been sent to you to the email address that you provided us with. The band size you selected is: Youth. Please refer to the ticket that has been opened to address your issue.

Please also note that it is mentioned in our terms and conditions that orders are subject to additional charges such as Tax/Custom/Handling/Insurance. However, if you are a tax exempt entity, please let us know via the ticketing system and we shall immediately issue a full tax refund.

Please also note that we have only recently launched the service, Live Chat, and the service is currently under development. We highly appreciate your feedback, comments, patience and cooperation regarding the matter.

We sincerely hope this clears your confusions.

Warmest Regards,
Customer Service Team.”

"Easy to use website and best prices I found on the internet."

"I have ordered wristbands from this company three times and do not regret one of them! I always receive my orders on time and they are to the expectations! I strongly recommend this company to anyone seeking quality service and products!"

"I had to call to my order in. Customer service was great! I hope my product is half as good as the service! Ask for Monica, She ROCKS!"

"I found exactly what I wanted on the website. I called in to finalize my order because we wanted to place a logo on the band and wanted the colors a specific way. Jessie was very helpful and assisted me with the order. Can't wait to get the finished product."

"Order was easy to place, we ordered temporary Tattoos and they shipped within 3 days and arrived in perfect condition. We've used this company since 2011 and they've always provided excellent service, product and delivery. "

"Promoting the need for foster and adoptive parents has never been so easy. Creating these wristband was a simple process, the prices were low and the incentives were great! Becoming Families will definitely buy from here again!!!"

"I really like their fast service as the low pricing. I get the best!"

"Great prices. Can't wait to receive my can coolers for my daughter's wedding."

"Thank you for the easy ordering process. Your website is very user friendly and I had a great time designing my products! We will order again!!"

"Nick was Amazing!! He was in constant contact and made sure our order was correct!! We will definitely order again!! Thank you for excellent customer service!!
1st Alliance Mortgage
College Station, TX

"Thank you for helping us spread Brain Cancer Awareness in memory of our son Tristan Laurent.
This company is amazing and they are quick to get orders out and on time! This is our second Wiffle Ball Tournament and our second order....much appreciated! Cheers, Darla

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.