Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

2016-08-24

Happy Customer

"24HourWristbands has great product selection and an easy to navigate website. After placing my order, I had to contact customer service and was treated like royalty and given updates by email frequently regarding my support ticket (nothing was wrong with my order, I was just checking to ensure it would be delivered by the time I needed it). With their low prices, great selection, and impeccable customer service, I will definitely be ordering from 24hourwristbands.com again soon. "

This review was modified by ParnellProductions on August 24 2016 06:38:44 AM

2016-08-23

Tattoo gal

"Looking forward to the final product! Easy ordering and quite affordable!"

This review was modified by BPOEDesign on August 23 2016 01:40:51 PM

2016-08-23

FAST service

"I ordered 15 koozies and they're printing and shipping them within four days! Also, their 24 hour customer service line was helpful."

This review was modified by esadams783 on August 23 2016 08:39:05 AM

Who wants wristbands!

"I just placed my second order with 24HourWristbands. The purple custom bands were a hit. This order will include pre-printed evwnt wristbands. The price was very reasonable."

This review was modified by cpamilton on August 22 2016 11:00:54 PM

Good Prices and Good Choices

"24Hour Wristbands provides a variety of choices, good pricing and delivery. "

Owner

"jay is the best. Always on time never any issues great product. Thanks Jay "

This review was modified by skip101 on August 22 2016 01:48:27 PM

2016-08-19

Easy to Navigate- Great Pricing

"Very user friendly website with tons of design options. Not to mention great pricing. Will order again! "

This review was modified by ebacher on August 19 2016 01:03:21 PM

2016-08-19

Fast and easy!

"It was fast and easy to design my order."

Overall excellent experience

"I have order multiple signs for my business, great products, excellent customer service, its just a great experience, you get to design your own signs and they delivered just like it was designed. "

This review was modified by TheRoomTampa on August 18 2016 04:58:49 PM

Awesomeness

"I really enjoy shopping at Imprint. It is very easy and simple to use. I recommend it to everyone I know."

2016-08-18

"Ordered buttons from this company and it was a very easy and secure process."

2016-08-17

Fast and efficient!

"I've placed several orders with 24HourWristbands--wristbands, yard signs, banners--and have always received on-time, quality products. You can choose to have your products made in the USA and rush production or shipping. It's a win-win! I would recommend this company to anyone who needs quality products fast! "

This review was modified by KristenKeller on August 17 2016 07:00:46 AM

2016-08-16

"Second time using this company. Very reasonable and speedy delivery!!!!"

2016-08-16

Great Tshirts at Imprint.com

"This is a great site and very intuitive. I have made some great shirts and I appreciate the quality and the production of the work and materials. Very impressed and I will most definitely use again."

This review was modified by freaknmissy on August 16 2016 01:31:47 PM

2016-08-14

Koozie

"There was some confusion with the Made in America option. It said free delivery but didn't have free delivery as an option on the drop down. I called and the rep said to order and I would get refunded and he would call the tech department to have it changed. I called again the following day and that rep said you had to order 100??? I went back online two days later just to see if anything has changed and it did have the free delivery. Luckily I checked because I wasn't going to order at all. I also wish offered neoprene material. Once you design the koozie and you hit continue to check the final product there should be an easier way to go back to make changes. I lost all the work I did a couple of times. "

This review was modified by Mermae on August 14 2016 07:11:06 AM

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.