• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

"The website was user friendly and I've gotten several emails updating me on my order. It was a great experience!"

"Made my day a lot easier than I thought it was gonna. Thanks for the simple process to create a wristband."

"Fast AND affordable! Website ordering was simple and quality is excellent! This is the only company we use for our buttons."

"Excellent website and wonderful customer service. I liked that I got an automatic discount on my next order and I can get electronic proofs within one hour.

The prices were very reasonable!

"SITE was very user friendly. Lots of choices with products and colors. affordable shipping rates"

"The ordering process was super easy and quick."

"Great company and great products. We are a multiple repeat customer, and will continue to use them for our future needs.
Thanks !!

"Easy site to follow. Glad it gave me the option for USA products"

"This site had a high-quality ordering system and also the cheapest prices I could find online. A great experience. Looking forward to seeing what they turn out like!"

"The hardest part you will have with buying from 24HourWristbands is choosing from all the great options they have available. Will be using again for all future wristband needs!"

"Great shop to work with and they do AWESOME work at AWESOME prices !!! BRAVO !!!"

"Really easy to navigate the website and order, plenty of different styles as well to choose from..highly recommend to anyone looking to buy wristbands"

"Love this place! Ordered can coolers for a friend that is a business owner - he loved them and we are ordering more. Other business owners have seen them and have asked where we got them."

"Great experience! Easy to use website. Good prices. Loved getting the 100 free wristbands with purchase. I called with a question and immediately reached a friendly employee who was very helpful. Thanks so much!"

"Their customer support is very poor. I ordered something... after a week (2 days after the day in which I should receive my wristbands), I decided to contact customer support. I realized my order was on hold and their e-mails had been sent to spam. I did not get any phone calls. I needed my products so, I had to pay extra so that I get one day shipping. I asked whether my order could go into production the same day and it could not because production time closed 25 minutes earlier. Good luck on getting your products on time."

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.