• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"Your cutomer service department is very poorly managed, no solutions at all... It's a shame as your products are good but the post sale service is TERRIBLE!!

“Reseller Ratings by Answers P170545

We apologize for any inconveniences. Our Customer Service Representatives are highly trained and professional. Our managers do make sure that our aim is to serve the customer. If you are unhappy with a resolution than we need you to edit this rating and call our Customer Service department and speak with a representative so that we can resolve this issue. We will have a discount coupon awaiting your call as a courtesy. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"Love this place! They did such a great job on my wristbands that I also ordered my buttons from them! "

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im523727

We appreciate that you found that you love our products and services. Thank you for stating how we did a great job on my wristbands. We look forward to helping you with all your future orders. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"I placed my first order today with 24HourWristbands.com. I loved the choices & the prices! I will be using them for all of my promotional needs. "

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im52374d

We appreciate you placing your order with 24HourWristbands.com. We are pleased to know that you love the choices and the prices we offer all our customers for their promotional needs. We look forward to working with you on all your orders in the near future. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"I first did a search for companies that could do small run orders for my Jaycees Chapter and found 24HourWristbands. The website was easy to navigate, but I had a few questions, so I called customer service. The person that took my call was very gracious and alleviated any concerns I had. I followed through on my order and am very pleased with the price and the service I have received so far. I look forward to my items!"

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im523740

We appreciate that you are very happy with our products and services. It is a great idea to call customer service or sales to ask question before completing a purchase. This will help ensure the promptness of your order. We are proud to serve you. We know you will enjoy your order. We look forward to working with you in the near future. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"So far, the process has been very easy and great pricing!"

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im5237d0

We thank you for the positive comments you gave us on our products and services. We look forward to helping you in the near future on all your orders. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"Great product line and good prices. The 2 day shipping was a bit higher than I would have liked but still didn't make the overall bill too high not to order. If my order comes on time and in great shape I will definitely order from here again."

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im5239a6

Thank you for the compliments you shared here on this site about our great product line and good prices. Please understand that we have to abide by rules and regulations. So when we have to give you a certain price our price margins take in the expenses that it cost for you to enjoy the best prices out in cyber land. We look forward to working with you in the near future on all your orders. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"Everything was easy and smooth. I will be shopping here again!"

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im523608

Thank you for saying everything here on our company site is easy and smooth. We look forward to working with you again. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"Used 24HourWristbands several times for benefit bracelets, and have always been satified and so have my customers. I would and will continue , to give 24HourWristbands my service"

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im523631

Congratulations on using 24HourWristbands several times for benefit bracelets. We are please to know that you have always been satisfied with our products and as well your customers. We look forward to working with you on all your future orders. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"Simple and Easy to Use! Happy to come across a great deal to get 100 wristbands for free for my purchase of 100! "

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im5236bb

Thank you for all the positive comments you had to say about our company and products and services. We are pleased that you are happy with us. We look forward to working with you in the near future on all your purchases. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"24HourWristbands saved the day for me! I miscalculated the production and shipment time needed and with a quick phone call I was able to speak to an actual human being who was kind, helpful and knowledgeable. Great experience and highly recommended!"

“Reseller Ratings by Answers P172405

We are proud to hear that we saved the day for one more of our customers. Yes, our Customer Service Team is highly trained and professional. Their aim is to serve all our customers to ensure each and everyone a happy outcome with all their ordering. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"The service for this company is terrible. I ordered wristbands for my cancer awareness club almost 2 weeks before I needed them. First off, I never received a confirmation email telling me that my order was ever received; however, they immediately charged the credit card. Once I called to talk to customer service, I talked to 2 different people whom were both extremely rude and unhelpful. When I asked for help from someone else I was refused service. The company name "24 Hour Wristbands" is untrue. Nothing with my order was completed within 24 hours. Since the order has still not arrived after shipping, all fundraisers for my club are over yet I will still be left with wristbands that I just found out are un-returnable and un-refundable. I highly suggest finding a different company to order any of these products from. I was extremely disappointed with everything about this company."

“Reseller Ratings by Answers 1z1750a

We regret that you were disappointed with our services. And, we apologize for any inconvenience. We always try to have success with customers that have events such as the Cancer Awareness Club. I attempted to review your order so that I could give you an accurate breakdown. But, I was unable to find the information with the order number you supplied. Please remember whenever you have a deadline let us know about it to ensure the promptness of your order. When we place an order for a customer we ask that you approve the invoice before we move forward. We look forward to making your experience a more enjoyable one in the near future. Please edit your rating and call Customer Service to resolve any negative situations and we will have a discount coupon awaiting your call that can be used on future purchases. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"I am so pleased that I found this website. This is going to help take my business over the TOP ... THANK YOU SO MUCH"

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im523b60

We are pleased to hear that you are pleased with our products and services. We are always happy to know that we have helped in making a customers business better than it was. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"I loved the options this website offered, and shipping was fast and easy. The prices for bulk wristbands were perfect, and super easy choice for fundraising"

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im52327b

Thank you for saying you loved all our website options and that our shipping was fast and easy. We are always glad to help make your fundraisers successful. We look forward to working with you in the near future on all of your orders. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

"Very Satisfied! Excellent!"

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im523296

Thank you for saying that you are very satisfied with the excellent products and services we were able to produce for you. We look forward to working with you in the near future on all your purchases. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

Working Together, Helping Globalization For A Better Day!”

"easiest website use ever! FAQs answered my questions! Love the USA option!"

“Reseller Ratings by Answers im52320c

We are pleased to hear that our website is the easiest to handle. We are happy that you had a good experience. We look forward to helping you with all your purchases in the near future. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764.

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.