• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

"The ordering process was simple! The selection was much greater than I expected! Pricing was exceptional!"

"quick and easy… couldn't be more satisfied with the on-line experience!"

"Very easy to choose and order. Great selection. Very nice job on the site. "

"The customer service team at 24HourWristbands was very helpful! I called in because I was having difficulties using a coupon code online. They honored the coupon and were very helpful with my order. They helped me select production and shipping times to meet my needs."

"A lot of upselling and hidden costs, like customs etc."

"The ordering process was so easy! Which made it even better because I searched the internet for inexpensive, low minimum and fast production koozies - this was the only store that could do all three!"

"Outstanding seller. Fast delivery!"

"This is an update to my last review. Use of web site was simple and I am anxious to see the finished product, however, the total you see when you click submit, is not the total that gets charged to your card. READ the fine print. The "free" wristbands have a $15 shipping/processing charge and to my small order additional charges for tax, handling and customs as added after. I thought when I picked my shipping method, that was all included. This fee is in addition to the shipping charge you see upfront. My order was $45. higher than what is showed at check out. There should be a way to give us the bottom line before we hit submit on the form. I have spoken with CS and I removed the "free" wristbands to remove the $15 charge. Fee seems a little high considering they would be shipped in the same box and would not add that much weight to the package. Bad marketing in my opinion. Find a way to give us the bottom line price before we hit the submit button. I was way over budget for what I needed and it would have been nice to know that up front. No nickel and dime tricks please. "

"the order was easy to complete and i had a great time using this website"

"Super easy site to order from and very decently priced!"

"The site was very easy to use, and the price was very economical."

"We ordered from 24HourWristbands for some custom items for our scout group. Prices were low, user interface was easy. We'll definitely order from them again."

"easy to order. Low priced."

"This was my first time making anything customized and I am pleased with my experience so far. They made it very easy for me to build my products"

"The product i needed was available in the exact color i needed it. I also had the option to have my order produced here in the USA and shipped in a timely fashion. Most of all, i received an additional 100 pieces for free with my order. Thank you!"

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.