Stores > 24HourWristbands

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review 24HourWristbands by clicking a star below.

Amazing!

"Amazing work. I had a project and needed buttons fast and the photo I was using was not optimal. The salesperson Nate was knowledgeable and walked me through the process of what was and was not possible. He, along with a very talented art department, made a finished product that exceeded my expectations. Really very pleasantly surprised."

Customer Service and Products

"I really appreciate the customers service this company has provided me. They have good quality products and the representatives are very knowledgeable about the products as well. They go out of their way to keep you informed! I will continue to do business with this company. "

Very simple ordering process

"I am excited to get my order! The price drop after purchasing 100 coozies is going to make my next business venture that much sweeter!"

2017-05-24

Can't wait to get my order in!

"I was looking for reasonably priced can coolers and when i came across this site and noticed the prices coupled with free shipping i couldn't say no! They are also running a great special for memorial day which made my purchase price next to nothing. I for sure will be ordering from them again!"

2017-05-23

"Was very happy with how easy the cite was in placing my order"

Best Price

"24hour wtistbands has the best price on can coolers that I have found. Their website is easy to use and who doesn't love free shipping. "

Fast, Very Affordable & Easy To Use Website!!!! AAAA++++

"We have been using your team for a bit now and have had no issues, its been a breeze working with the team. Thank You. BDCC Staff"

AWESOME

"LOVE IT, LOVE THE OPTIONS!
ANDREWPROJECT.LIFE

Easy to order

"The website is easy to navigate; great prices!!"

Church camp lanyards

"We needed to get some lanyards for our camp. 24 Hour Wristbands offered the best price and free shipping. I can't beat that.

Easygoing site

"Was very impressed with the variety of colors. There are so many designs to choose from. It was very easy placing an order. Can't wait to see the finished product. "

2017-05-20

Birthday Tumblers

"Even with only 2 weeks until the party my ordering customized tumblers was stress free and easy without paying a fortune to expedite. I will definitely order from again and tell my friends."

Horton air

"it was cool. had to wait a little while but only like 2 1/2 weeks but it was fine. EVERYONE GO FOLLOW @hortonair ON INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!"

2017-05-19

"ordering is a snap but when you have questions hey are a little veague with there answers. and need to have a little better discription on some of there products. ut GREAT PRICING "

Great Service

"Answer all questions and great service"

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.