• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

"New customer and cant wait to see our bands! Thanks for your help!!"

"The website was easy to navigate and find what I needed!"

"Easy to use site. Clear instructions. Very prompt service. Will definitely use again. Also with various promotions/coupons from time to time, it's value for money! "

"Easy to order. They do charge quite a bit extra for shipping the FREE wristbands separately. If you choose the free t-shirt, you will pay quite a bit extra for shipping that as well. The total amount charged did not show up until the order has been placed."

"It was super fast and easy! There website was really simple to use! I would recommend using them! they are great! :)"

"This was a quick and easy process!"

"Fast and easy awesome promotions!!! Prices were unbeatable compared to some of the other sites I went to paid less money here and got 100 extra bands "

"Really easy to create my order - just what we were looking for! Can't wait to receive our wristbands!"

"Have ordered several times and have been pleased with the quality and service. Had a log on issue (my end) which was promptly resolved by customer service's assistance (Amber). Thank you! Five Stars in my book... "

"Can't remember the ladies name I talked to on the phone but she was very nice and easy to talk to. This is the best service I have received on the phone in a very long time.

Thanks for everything

"User friendly selection tools on website, good price for product. Friendly customer service."

"Wow, these people have some awesome customer service
representatives. They helped me with all my questions and were glad to do it! I would defiantly recommend this company.

"Very easy to navigate the site, cost was incredible compared to other sites I visited."

"The website was easy to navigate and understand. There were a lot of available options, so we got exactly what we wanted. Customer service was very friendly and helpful. "

"Loved it...It was easy and budget friendly! Thank you."

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.