Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

Great Prices!!

"I have been searching for wristbands for a benefit we are having and they have great prices and options. They just need more icons for the wristbands and it would be perfect!"

This review was modified by Amanda3375 on June 26 2016 05:35:32 PM

fun way to advertise!

"lots of cool stuff to use for advertising or promotional purposes. the self design tools make it easy to personalize or design your own! "

Easier than pumping gas!

"The whole experience took just a few minutes and was so easy! 24HourWristbands website and checkout are simple to navigate and choices are varied but very clear. I purchased 100 drawstring backpacks for our team fundraiser and am pleased they had nylon (most durable) available so affordably. Best price as well plus free shipping!"

2016-06-25

24 Hour Wristbands ROCK!

"This is my second time ordering. Great product, fast shipping! Very happy with my wristbands! Definitely will order again!"

2016-06-25

get 5% off for a five star review!

"Hmm, interesting. Well, their prices are the best there i. But it took me hours to pay, and their credit card system online does not really work. I had to call in my card each time. Also, even if you have the same logo, and are buying , lets say, tote bags, most companies will let you mix colors of the same bags. Its no more money or trouble on their end. This company won't. In terms of tee shirts, they have a $50 production fee for the logo,, which is standard and acceptable. But they will not let you use the exact same logo at the exact same size on any other shirts. They also won't give you different colors tees on the same brand and size of tees. But again, their prices are less than anybody elses. The worst part is that you cant pay online. Finally, after I paid ,a pop up comes up and says," give this company 5 stars and get 5% off. " So here I am , for my 5% off and my 5 star rating. "

This review was modified by Max77777777 on June 25 2016 08:41:33 AM

First Time Was Easy!

"This was my first time ordering anything and I compared other prices and websites for the yard signs we ordered. It was the best pricing and the easiest site to create the signs. We'll be back."

Great Customer Service!

"I needed a rush order on fans and they were happy to accommodate. Ray, with Customer Service, was great to work with. We can't wait to receive our fans for our big 4th of July Celebration!"

This review was modified by JanyceH on June 24 2016 09:38:01 AM

2016-06-24

These are high quality :)

"I ordered two bracelets, both with the double color feature, and they came out perfect! The company kept me updated on when my order was accepted, when it would go into production and when it was on its way for delivery. These bacelts seem like they will last a while, and since the text I got put on them is "punched" into the rubber as opposed to a decal placed on top, it won't ever rub off ( I had this problem with another company). Looks like a good quality long lasting product :)"

To the Wedding Rescue!

"I ordered can coozies for my wedding and noticed I waited a little late to order them. I called the customer service line and they overnghted them the next day!! I don't usually write reviews, but this was seriously the best customer service I've ever received (I used to work customer service as well) "

This review was modified by JBlodgett89 on June 24 2016 06:35:04 AM

IMPRINT/24hourwristbands comes through again

"Every year our church puts on a big VBS event. And every year we are in need of t shirts that are affordable, stylish and custom ordered. We can't say enough about 24hourwristbands or Imprint. They do great work and are very thorough. I can always expect a call and a good suggestion before my shirt heads to the printer. So, thanks to all that may it this such a pleasant experience."

If I could give 0 stars I would

"Let me just say that I have never experienced customer service as terrible as this company... not even from Comcast and we all know that's saying a lot. I have requested to speak with a supervisor on numerous occasions and have been told time and time again that they do not have one. So finally today I was told that they do, but I couldn't speak to one..
Here's a tip from one business to another.... if you don't want to deal with customer service complaints, TRAIN YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.
Now for a little backstory... I ordered my merchandise (2,000 wristbands) on June 2nd. 1,000 blue, 1,000 yellow and I requested a proof on ONE of the bands. The email that I received stated that my order would be processed in 24 hours even if I didn't approve the proof. Well the proof wasn't compatible with my computer so I didn't get to open it. One would assume that they would be produced any way considering the verbiage in the email, or at least the bracelets that didn't require a proof. Fast forward a week, and I decide to follow up on this because I never received a shipping confirmation. I was upset to find out that they hadn't even gone to production. Not to worry I was told, he confirmed that I approved it verbally twice over the phone and then requested that I email him. I obliged.
Fast forward another week (June 16th) , and I login again to see if they have shipped yet.... imagine my surprise.... they haven't gone to production. I call again, livid. I said my items need to be shipped by the next business day or I am canceling my order. He confirmed that they would in fact be shipped by the 17th. Awesome! Better late than never, right?
On June 21st, I received 7 different emails from 24hourwristbands.com closing out service tickets.... I'm thinking "Okay finally, they are closing everything out because my items have shipped." Wrong. June 22nd I login to the website to print off a receipt so I can balance my account. What do you know... my bracelets still haven't shipped OR gone to production. I called, fuming mad, was told they didn't have a supervisor that I could speak to regarding my situation and if I wanted to speak to someone else that I would have to call back and hope someone different answered the phone. I told them again, my items need to be shipped within 24 hours, or I needed my payment back in full within 24 hours---no other solutions would be acceptable at this point. She put in another service ticket. Just as I am closing my office last night, I received another call stating that they are sorry, blah blah blah... then it quickly changes to its my fault. My fault? I have had to check on the status of this weekly due to your incompetent service department and yet its my fault? Not only that, but I have been reassured multiple times that my issue was resolved. I told him the same thing I told the previous representative, the only two solutions that I am interested in at this point is having my bracelets shipped within 24 hours or having my money back within 24 hours since I will now have to order from a different company.
*Side note: I would rather pay TWICE as much then deal with this kind of nightmare.
This morning I received multiple emails closing out additional service tickets. The most recent one stating that I had requested a refund; however, I would not receive it for 5-7 business days. That's absolutely unacceptable. You have been holding my money for nearly a month and I have nothing but a headache to show for it. I called the "Customer Service" line again this morning, requested a supervisor, was denied a supervisor. When I explained that I was not getting off the phone until I spoke to someone in a higher position, I was hung up on.
I would be absolutely appalled to find out that my company was viewed in this light.

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2016

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you may have faced regarding your order with us. Please note that as per our terms under proofing:
-----
PROOFING:
The proofing process is separate from the Production and Shipping timeline estimated by our website. If a proof is requested, Production Time and Shipping Time will not begin until the customer approves the proof and fully pay for the order. This is why requesting a proof usually adds several days to the overall order timeline. If an order is required to be delivered by a specific date, a proof may delay production, thus jeopardizing your chances of receiving the order in a timely manner. We will not be held responsible for any resulting delays on such orders. If you request a proof, please check your e-mail inbox often, as well as your spam folder, so you can promptly review and approve the proof.
In certain cases, we will begin the production before a proof is approved. Proofs will only be produced more than once if our Art Department makes a mistake on the previous attempt. Proofs do not override what is on the invoice. The cost of a proof is $20 and is non-refundable even when the order is cancelled or refunded.
Note: Only in certain cases do we proceed without approval. However, we almost always wait for the customer’s approval.
-----
Please note that we did attempt to notify you several times via ticket #372682 that your order was on hold awaiting proof approval. The ticket also sent outbound calls to you. Please also note that we had a total of 5 tickets opened where we addressed the issue. However, none of the tickets were responded to.

Nonetheless, we are deeply sorry that you had to face such a delay in your order with us. Please know that it is not a usual occurrence for us. Thus we sent out a call to you to sincerely apologize for the entire ordeal.

As per your statement, on June 22nd you requested a full refund within 24 hours and you paid a total amount of $361.78. Please know that we had already previously issued a refund of $75.77 to transaction 20001556571. As per your request, we have also issued a refund of the remaining amount of $286.01 to transaction 20001556571 on June 23rd. Feel free to check with your bank.

Please note that it may take the bank a few business days to process the refund for it to show up in your statement. But rest assured that the refund has been issued and approved from our end on June 23rd exactly as you requested.

We would like to sincerely apologize again for any and all inconvenience. We hope this will not tarnish our relationship with you and we hope that you will reconsider ordering from us and give us another chance.

Regards.

Excellent experience

"Couldn't ask for better service or price."

This review was modified by Camp_allroad on June 23 2016 08:11:47 AM

Fantastic Customer Service

"Had a problem with my computer placing an order for Lawn Signs that we needed in a rush. Called customer support and worked with Jack. Jack was able to process the order through the phone to ensure that we received order on time. Found him to be very helpful and understanding. Would defiantly work with this company again. "

This review was modified by Toll1 on June 23 2016 07:57:35 AM

MUST TRY 10/10

"I ordered large amount of pin buttons covering all the states of USA with different designs for an event soon and I never thought the order would be as smooth as silk. I ordered this over the phone and spoke to Hunter and he was very patient. He treated me as if I'm his only customer. We emailed back and forth for hours and all the responses were professional, not a single punctuation or grammatical error. We ordered around 6 thousand buttons and a thousand lanyards everything with different criteria; I was afraid I might make a mistake ordering this online that's why I did the phone order. I had a benefit of doubt but Hunter proved me wrong. He contacted me instantly when some of my buttons were out of stock and he suggested replacements. Also 24HourWristbands has huge product variety and assortment. Can't wait to receive them! Kudos 24HourWristbands for this gentleman!"

This review was modified by rosiekatzenberger on June 23 2016 01:37:01 PM

2016-06-22

Amazing Service and Super Fast!

"Needed to order and have tattoo's delivered within 2 days. Called and spoke with Andy who was EXTREMELY helpful. Not only did he stay with me on the phone the entire time to make sure the order was complete but he was very polite and made everything easy to understand. He made the process seamless! "

This review was modified by harridantownship on June 22 2016 05:01:28 PM

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.