• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"We ordered from 24HourWristbands for some custom items for our scout group. Prices were low, user interface was easy. We'll definitely order from them again."

"easy to order. Low priced."

"This was my first time making anything customized and I am pleased with my experience so far. They made it very easy for me to build my products"

"The product i needed was available in the exact color i needed it. I also had the option to have my order produced here in the USA and shipped in a timely fashion. Most of all, i received an additional 100 pieces for free with my order. Thank you!"

"we are getting this for a benefit and the person has two types of cancer and we liked that we could get the colors together instead of having to order 2 different bracelets. Ordering is quite simple but like any orders you have to read before you click the order in. Very happy to get this done, thank you.

"Ordered several custom items and needed them in a hurry. 24HourWristbands was able to produce and ship the items in an amazingly short amount of time. The quality of the items is also amazing!"

"Great service,quality and value! A trouble free experience"

"Very easy ordering and I liked that I could see what the order would look like before purchasing with different color inks and bands!"

"Terrible company. Very misleading website and sales. Do not buy from this company. They quote one price total and then charge your credit card another price that is much higher. Representative also hung up on me when I called to find out why. Be warned, terrible customer service and misleading prices."

"I greatly appreciate the service 24hourwristbands provides! Great, easy, and speedy! 5 Stars!"

"I have used them a couple of times and they have always been great!! :)"

"The quality of the wristbands were terrible, the imprinted words were squished together and not legible (nothing like the example during the ordering process). I sent pictures to customer service and they said they would replace the wristbands. I mailed the poor quality wristbands back to the address that customer service told me to. A few days later I get an email saying that the wristbands were not defective and they would not be replacing. What a waste of money!! "

"I spoke to Melinda (Customer Service) and she was helpful. Their webpage did not work properly after I tried to checkout and kept hanging up. I had to phone in the order. I wanted them to ship USPS but it was not offered. Melinda could not tell me who the shipper would be and had no control over who the shipper would be. Then she surprised me with the added insurance .425% and handling 3.50% costs to the order. I never saw the added costs for you have to get to the website's checkout page to see these charges. They need offer and start using USPS to ship their products. "

"Honestly, 24 Hour Wristbands was so easy and an overall great experience to order my wristbands. I called customer service, and there was very little wait time, and they answered all of my questions. I will definitely be re ordering from here when the need arises! "

"Fast service, great prices and very professional."

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.