Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.46/10 2,980 reviews

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
    24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • 24HourWristbands contact information

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

All 2,980 Customer Reviews

"Fast and simple. Prices are competitive and the daily deals was a nice touch. No complaints here. "

"Great prices i cant wait to get them in!!! Thanks"

"I will never order from this company again. I will never recommend any to order from this company. I will go out of my way to tell people not to buy from this company. I had to send several e-mails that were responded to but not with answers to my questions. I had to call several times and never had a wait time of less than 20 minutes. I have requested a return call from a manager 3 times and I have not received a call back. I was quoted 6 days for production and we are now at 16 days and I cannot get a ship date from anyone. I have missed my deadline because of this company. And they alls ended up adding $20.00+ to the original order total. I want to cancel but can not get anyone on the phone that has the authority. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"

"Very easy to order and I was very pleased with the price compared to other vendors. "

"Great company! Make sure your order is correct. Nothing can be changed after it is completed. Second time I have ordered from them!"

"I placed an order on 4/14, sent art work, paid for 2 day rush and was promised I would have 300 kan koozies in hand by Friday evening for a public event for the local Humane Society on Saturday. Was contacted on Wednesday saying that they had not received the art work, which I have the e-mail that I sent. so I resent it. Contacted them by e-mail on Friday morning to make sure I would have them that evening or early Saturday morning and no correspondence. Did not have the product or an answer for the day of the event. Called on the 21st items never shipped, cancelled order and asked for full refund. Do not recommend this company!!!! "

"GREAT PRODUCTS! AWESOME PRICES!"

"Fast and great customer service"

"It has been a full month since I placed my order, and it seems that absolutely NO progress has been made. The event for which I needed the bracelets has come and gone, I was not permitted to cancel the order because it was "already in production" according to your phone representative, and I still do not have a box in my hand. I will NEVER do business with this company again, nor will I recommend them to my colleagues/friends. This has been a huge disappointment."

"So I placed an order in March for wristbands and since receiving email stating they were in production on 3/23, I've not seen hide nor hair of this order.

Have placed two tickets and was simply told they were in packaging. When I go online, the system can't reconcile my order with meal address and must say this is frustrating.

They are quick to bill though....

"Disappointed w/ the 200 free wristband -- it states they are free but doesn't state there is a $15.00 handling fee -- no ** to state look below- very much of a rip off on the 200 free I would not have ordered them If I would have know the additional hidden cost. My order on the home page stated $99.08 after it took my credit card it show $130.77
you should have a preview page before you take our credit card.
I would like a refund for the 200 $15 plus any tax or additional charges .
VERY MISLEADING -- Will not order from here again.

"I love the free wristband offer-it's great for schools and non profit agencies."

"Very easy to place my order.
Price is better than other companies.
Can't wait to see the finished product!
Thanks!

"The Web site had exactly what I wanted and was very easy to use."

"Lots of choices! Easy to order."