• 24HourWristband

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.5/10 8.5/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10

"User friendly and great design space to customize t-shirts and yard signs!"

"Terrible wristbands, I paid for ink injected printing and more than half of the writing did not get colored, I notified customer service right away and sent them pictures, they denied my claim. with in a couple of weeks the ink is totally gone. I also paid extra to have each band packaged in its own bag and not even one was in a bag. These were made for a fund raising event which were never used because I could not have even asked for a $1 purchase price due to such poor quality, even the edges of the bands looked like they were cut by a jagged knife.
Very Very VERY Dissatisfied!
Do your self a favor and shop elsewhere.

"Great Products, easy to navigate website. Quick response from Customer Service. "

"Quick and easy to use. I would recommend to friends!"

"There was some hidden fees that I wasn't expecting but overall good service and helpful staff"

"I enjoy the opportunity to create my own artwork."

"I was highly impressed with 24 Hour Wristband's customer service. A customer representative took care of my order from start to finish and was professional, helpful, and intelligent. It was refreshing to be able to speak to a live representative who knew what she was doing. I will definitely use their services again in the future."

"Spoke with CLINT, and he really helped me place my order. Great!"

"Easy to order. Good product. "

"I found the process of ordering and designing my wrist bands to be very simple with a great selection of band types. Process was quick and easy to understand. "

"So far so good. I can't wait to get them and they have promised very fast rush delivery!!!"

"I do not own a business so ordering in bulk is not an option. With 24HourWristbands I can order whatever quantity I want at a very reasonable price. It sounds like a commercial I know but it is true. For my son and his fiance I purchased 12 can coolers with a photo of the two of them for a steel of a price. All the other sites required a minimum of 100 coolers which well what would I do with 100 coolers. It would be worth your while to check it out. Also call the customer service rep if needed. They are very nice and helpful. It is possible they may have some creative suggestions for you to consider. I was lucky enough to do this prior to them making the product and was able to make changes. Very happy with the service. Thank you."

"Ease in ordering and Love how I get to add custom logo and not be charged extra for that! Great value!!"

"Final price in shopping cart was way less than what was actually charged to my card, finding out only after checking my e-mail immediately after. Not only that, the break down of the charges in a separate section in the e-mail did not even match the total that was charged. I was offered 'free extra 100 wristbands' and chose that, and was charged a $15 'handling fee', that later I was told was in the 'fine print' elsewhere on the website. I don't see that as 'free'. So, basically, I was given three different totals, of course with my card being charged the largest fee. After calling to complain and ready to cancel the order, they did drop the final price to my satisfaction, but to have to go through all this was ridiculous. I don't think having a different total in your cart than what you are actually charged is good business!! But, at least they were willing to work with me."

"great products for a great price !!!"

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.