• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10

"Highly recommended by friends who have ordered in the past. I enjoyed the selection process - so many choices of colors and fonts allowed us to really customize! I also was able to take advantage of several discounts, and free rush production. Great service reps, great quality bands!"

"Extremely fast and helpful customer service."

"Ordering for our school so I needed to call customer service. They are Super Awesome. I was able to place my order in a very timely manner and get an invoice emailed to me so I can get a check sent from our school to them . Thanks so much for making it easy!"

"I would highly recommend this company. This is my second order and I am thoroughly impressed with the frequent status updates. "

"I think they do a fantastic job. I use them all the time my orders are always right and on time thank you 24 hour wrist band for being such an awesome company to work with
thanks Tonya Hawkins

"excellant customer service. Exactly what I asked for. "

"Can not recommend this company. I explained exactly what we were looking for and the artwork they sent us looked great. However, what we received were name badges that looked like a 3rd grader had made them with a craft kit from Walmart. Some were even falling apart. I strongly suspect that they contract out their work to private individuals working out of their basement somewhere. Don't try to use their Customer Service number to speak to a "Real Person" as advertised on the website. If you do - good luck with that. The only way they communicated with me was by opening a ticket and messaging back and forth for weeks. Final resolution was a refund of 2%. Thanks for nothing. One more thing - if you like getting junk mail everyday, subscribe to their emails......."

"As a resaler I find there prices competitive with wholesalers and web site just about the easiest to ever deal with"

"That was sooo easy... Myra was so helpful...I needed to duplicate a friends order....she pulled that order up & helped me quickly & efficiently. I will definitely be back. Thanks Myra"

"Very helpful phone order staff!!"

"I've been ordering from 24HourWristbands for years! Always on-time, often early, always perfect!! Great service, great prices, fast shipping, reliable quality. What more can you ask?"

"Affordable and easy to use! Used sister company imprint.com to order t-shirts and can coozies"

"Excellent website, easy to use design tools, love the easy flow of creating designs, lots of options and color choices - definitely a great, easy to use site."

"The product is priced fantastically with promo codes and extra offers. We'll definitely be making a return visit!"

"The prices are unbeatable, production and shipping is fast, the product quality is great, and customer service is fantastic! "

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.