Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

Great, like always!

"This is my third time ordering shirts from Imprint. They always make the process easy and I have zero complaints with the product. I'll definitely be ordering again!"

AWEOSME YARD SIGN

"I ordered yard signs for a college government campaign and they were great!"

This review was modified by GenSurg on February 08 2016 04:41:40 PM

Helpful phone service

"Phone personnel were well informed and answered my questions right away...no long waits."

This review was modified by MsU2u on February 08 2016 12:52:27 PM

2016-02-05

Look Elsewhere... Very Unprofessional

"This is the most unprofessional promo company I have ever worked with. We made a small order of lanyards and declined having them create a proof because it cost $20 (what legitimate promo company does that... should have been the first warning). Then when we received our order and noticed that they misprinted our logo, they refused to fix it because we declined the proof. Maybe it is just me, but I would assume they would print the logo as submitted and not edit it prior too print. They also provided a very low quality product and didn't even center our misprinted logo. We are extremely disappointed with the result, and the incredible lack of customer service to resolve our issue. Luckily there are plenty of other promo vendors out there, so we will never have to work with this company again. Save yourself the trouble."

This review was modified by cluadmission on February 05 2016 10:56:17 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-11-2016

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

We would first like to apologize for any inconvenience you had to face regarding your order with us, we accept the fact that the underline below your logo was not printed which it should have been but the artwork you provided had the underline attached to the bottom of it which made it barely visible but it does not mean we incorrectly printed your logo. That is why we suggested you get a proof of your order so problems like these would not occur. We have always prioritized customer service over all aspects of our company since the customers play the most vital role in any business which is why our customer service representative offered a remake for your order in our online ticketing system to which you did not reply. We have always valued our customers and do the best we can to the most of our abilities to keep them satisfied. We hope this mishap will not tarnish our relationship and prevent us from serving you better in the future. You can contact us through our ticketing system or call us and still avail for the remake if you choose. We hope to hear from you soon, thank you.

Regards,

24HourWristbands.com”

2016-02-04

Let the good times Ro. ...

"I wanted to personalize my birthday a little more so I decided to give a call and order some koozies. Clint was my sales representative and he answered every question I had, as well as went above and beyond measure to make sure I get the products that I was looking for. I look forward to doing business with you again as I have events taking place this year and would love for you guys to be a part of it."

This review was modified by 4rockinro on February 04 2016 10:17:34 AM

2016-02-04

BBB Rated them a 1.14 - I agree and here's why

"I placed an order for 250 lanyards on January 18th, 2016. I was quoted that the lanyard would be $160... it wasn't until after the order was paid for that an extra $25.60 was tacked onto my bill for shipping and production. This isn't outrageous - but I find it completely shady that those costs weren't relayed to me up front. Nevertheless, I still had faith that I would be happy with my purchase. So far, I was wrong.

It is now February 4th and I have yet to receive the lanyards. A few days ago, when I realized this, I decided I ought to check into the matter and give them a call. Their website boasts that you can "Talk to a Real person," which is something I value in a company, so I decided to give them a call on Sunday (since the website states that they are open on Sundays from 8am-10pm CST). Much to my surprise, their website was misinformed - I received a recording from Imprint.com saying that they were currently closed and that I could call on Monday.

So, the following Monday I gave them a call and received another recording, this one stated that "24 hour wristbands currently handles all customer support related matters through an online ticketing system," and that "all tickets will be responded to within one business day." So much for talking to a real person, huh? I followed the directions on the website and submitted a ticket. The next day, I had yet to receive an email or phone call from them. I decided to do some reading up on the business. In spite of the MANY "5 star" ratings that the website boasts and throws in your face, the Better Business Bureau has rated them a 1.14. Over 200 some cases have been filed against them in the last year alone. I also read up on the website's FAQ page that "By adjusting the production and shipping your order might arrive as soon as 48 hours or if you are in no rush up to 2 weeks."

With this information, that was NOT communicated to me up front (when buying the lanyards, the only choice available was standard production- 12 days), I was pretty furious. I called their sales line, which conveniently was answered, and demanded to speak to a real customer service representative. The sales rep informed me that if I continued on the customer service line after the recording ended, a real person would answer the phone. Also, once again, rather shady business tactics.

That was three days ago. I have called every day since and been told that they do not know the status of my lanyards because the production facility hasn't gotten back to them and that I cannot call the production facility directly. It has been 13 business days since I ordered the lanyards. I will continue to call every day until I receive them, and then I will never order from this shady company again. Please don't make the same mistake I did; get your lanyards elsewhere!

Great Deals

"They have the most affordable products around and fast turnaround. love wrking with them on projects."

Bundt Cake-A-Holic

"Thank you for the quick response and turn around time. You are a life saver. The salesman was very courteous and extremely helpful. I would recommend this company to everyone."

This review was modified by BundtCake-A-Holic on February 03 2016 03:27:15 PM

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"24HOURWRISTBANDS.COM IS THE GO TO FOR ALL YOUR PROMO NEEDS! THEY ALLLLLLLLWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL GOING! HIT EM UP! ITS 430 IN THE MORNING AND I'M ON THEIR SITE ORDERING!"

2016-02-02

Awesome Customer Service

"I just placed my second order........ Jessica walked me thru the entire. She helped me pick the type of wristbands for this special event event like size, colors, prices. Jessica returned my 3 calls in a timely manner as to get this order completed today

This review was modified by ginamaria on February 02 2016 03:38:44 PM

2016-02-02

Fast, Easy and the Price is Right!

"I love ordering from 24 hour wristbands. They have what we need and their prices are outstanding!"

2016-02-01

Order just placed.

"Just placed my order. It was easy. We'll see how the rest of the process goes. (Shipping and production time,etc.)"

2016-01-30

Happy , Happy, Happy

"I am submitting a second order for custom wristbands. My first order arrived quickly. The wristbands were exactly as they appeared on the order screen. I would order from this company again."

2016-01-30

We'll see when it gets here

"Easy to use website. Was able to upload my graphics/artwork and design easy enough.
This was the most inexpensive site I found for Koozies so I figured I'd give it a shot.
We'll have to wait and see how long on shipping and how the product arrives...

2016-01-29

Awesomeness of Jasmin

"Jasmin was outstanding Sales Rep. She took her time and worked on my order quickly. If it was not for her I would still be having issues. Thank you Jasmin"

This review was modified by CTEJK on January 29 2016 09:14:16 AM

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.