Stores > 24HourWristbands

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review 24HourWristbands by clicking a star below.
2017-09-23

Cheap and fast

"Designer app was good, cheapest prices I was able to find, lots of customization options, and reasonably fast delivery times!"

2017-09-23

Super easy and great discounts offered

"Super easy ordering and great discounts!"

2017-09-22

Just what I was looking for!

"I cannot wait to receive my order!"

2017-09-22

fun cross country race tokens

" 24HourWristbands is an easy site to order from with many options and helpful discounts."

trouble from the start.

"was told that my order would take twice as long as stated. I asked to cancel and operator sent me a ticket to formally write my cancellation which i did. 7 days later they shipped my order and refuse to issue credit. Good luck talking to an operator. they will talk to you to take your order but not when an issue arises. Hope they do the right thing."

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2017

“Hello Ivan,

We would first like to sincerely apologize for all this mishap that took place with your order. We as a company have always prioritized our customers and always tried to do the most we can with the best of our abilities to help and serve our customers so it is very disappointing for us to have displeased in a situation like this that could have been easily avoided. The first representative whom you spoke with should have notified you then and there about your order already being in production since 9/13/2017 so it could not be cancelled instead of trying to accommodate your request of a cancellation. As per your chosen production and shipping specification it seems your order was delivered according to that which is 9/21/2017 but since you refused delivery as of now there is not much to carry this issue forward for. But please know that by the time you did request your order to be cancelled it was already in production which is why we were not able to cancel your order and we certainly then shipped it exactly according to the time frame that you chose for it to be shipped and produce with.

We are issuing you a full refund as of now in hopes that you will understand our predicament and give us another chance as we did ultimately deliver your order exactly according to the specifications you chose. We hope this mishap will not tarnish our relationship and prevent us from doing future business, we are also offering a 10% discount on a future order of your choice as a token of apology. We hope we were able to clarify this issue, please contact us for any further inquiries.
Thank you.

Regards,
24hourwristbands.com.”

2017-09-21

Not customer service - the customer is always wrong

"DO NOT USE - Should have read the reviews - this company DOES NOT live up to what it shows. The screen showed one color - got a different color that was a HUGE difference. They REFUSED to admit any fault or help resolve the situation. A small discount to place another order - WHAT??? At one point they even removed my thread of inquiry. They offered a small discount because i was unhappy, then an even smaller one the next rep i talked with. I asked each person i talked to if they would be happy with the order if they were the customer... none of them answered. Order was for HOT PINK - received FADED PINK - Not even close.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I wish i could post pictures!

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2017

“Dear Stacy,
We humbly apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your main complaint is with the coolies is that they are a light pink shade rather than a Hot Pink shade. We have looked into the records of your order, where the product color states: Color: Blush
Please note that previews while making the design in the design studio is subject to change when the selection is changed by the customer while previewing which color is best preferred. Th final decision on the product color is what is chosen by the customer on the confirmed invoice. Please note that this was an online order where customer must choose all specifications. At the time the order was placed, the color Blush was chosen for the order which is a light pink shade, as advertised in the website. Please note that the Blush colored coolies advertised on the website closely matches the color of the product you have received. As the order was made in accordance to the invoice, it cannot be considered defective. Furthermore, note that any minor variations are acceptable within our terms and industry standards. Thus, we had to respectfully decline your claim. Nonetheless, due to your dissatisfaction, our customer care representatives have offered you a 10% discount on the Blush coolies and an additional 15% discount on your next order with us. We are pleased to know that you liked the white coolies. Our refund offer still stands. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to opt for the refund. Thank you.
Regards,
24hourwristbands.com.

Easy & Fun

"I have not received my product yet, but the ease to order is Fantastic. I was able to customize, review and order in a short period of time. Looking forward to receiving my products in the timeframe described."

Terrible Customer Service and Product- Very Disappointing

"Terrible customer service, awful workman ship. they produced an order of cups for us. Took weeks to show up and were terribly done. the text was off center, the ink was faded and the customer service is an absolute joke. i asked if they could replace my order with a correct product and they offered me a 10% discount on a new order which was the same deal that was on the website. The only thing worse than their product is their customer service who could not care less about their customers issues. they got their money and ran. Please do not support this terrible company. do not pay attention to the fake reviews they have plastered over their website. "

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2017

“Dear Chris,

We would first like to apologize for any inconvenience caused but please know that upon looking into your order it seems that our customer service representative offered a 10% discount on this order of yours as well as another 10% in a future order of your choice, it was not just a 10% refund on a new order. As for the text being off centered it seems that only the bottom line of your text was only a bit shifted to the left for which our representative explained that as mentioned in our terms and conditions, the print position (up/down, left/right/center) is guaranteed as selected but the actual print location will be slightly adjusted to fit the actual printable area of the product which varies along with the overall outcome of the print on the cups. Nonetheless we do understand your disappointment for which we are offering a $10 refund on your order which is more than 20% of your order total in hopes that this mishap will not tarnish our relationship and prevent us from doing future business. We as a company have always done the most we can to help and serve our clients but please try and understand the fact that your claim was denied because the product you received could be deemed defective. Please contact us through our ticketing system to avail the refund. Thank you and please contact us for any further inquiries.

Sincerely,
24HourWristbands.com”

2017-09-20

Great Experience!

"Super fast and easy experience! Will definitely use again. "

2017-09-18

"So affordable and super easy to purchase. :) After a lot of researching, they were by far the best price."

2017-09-17

service

"Complete great fast customer service"

2017-09-17

Enjoyable

"I am a happy customer. My first time purchasing from this website, and I thought the process was understandable and quite easy to click through. The directions and steps were efficient and now I have my order on the way! "

2017-09-15

Great!

"have been ordering for over 5 years for our non-profit. Great!"

2017-09-15

Awesome

"Easy checkout and upload of my designs. They turn out great and out visitors love them!"

2017-09-14

Give It A Try

"I took several attempts to order what I wanted. It took time to view all products, pricing, and selections. It appears the company and do what I expect at both a quality level and reasonable prices. I'll hope for the best!!!"

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,435 merchant members.