• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"found the site from cruising around google. 4.4 rated..wanted to give it a try. its
fun, quick & especially e a s y!

"This company went out of their way to make ordering a breeze. I was able to send a word document with further instructions and 24hourwristband was able to use for my order. I will use them in the future. "

"This is my first time ordering T-shirt online. Your system was very easy to navigate through and the t-shirt were a very reasonable price. I will use this site for my next order."

"Just ordered for the first time from 24HourWristbands over the phone. Lola was very pleasant and helpful and the price was lower than I had expected. She made the ordering process very simple."

"Fantastic Service I have no complaints."

"I was very impressed with the customer service. Not only was the individual I spoke with professional, but she gave great suggestions on how to improve the koozie product I ordered. I asked quite a few questions, which were answered with no issue. I will absolutely order from 24HourWristbands again. Looking forward to receiving the product!"

"I am more than satisfied with the quality of the ordering system that imprint and 24HourWristbands offer. I am very thankful to have a quality vendor that I can rely on for my printing needs."

"The representative was very patient and helpful. Gave me great ideas and was pleasant. "

"Awesome prices! So far great service! Just placed my second order with them. I was happy with my very first order, and hope that this order will be satifacotry as well. Great experience this far."

pounder35's Avatar
Southeast of Disorder

"Excellent sales and art department. I worked with Clint over two days and he was very professional walking me through the process. My proofs were ready for viewing in just a few hours. I have another project soon and will definitely be back. "

"I really wish I would have looked at some reviews before I ordered from this website. Like some other customers I see have posted here, I placed an order on 2/17 for rush production and rush shipping. I don't mind to pay extra bc I needed the product done and this company said they could do it! But they lied! They did not deliver my order on Friday as promised and paid for. They did not deliver my order on Saturday like they said when I called Friday. And now it is Tuesday, my event is over and still no product. I had to contact them after making multiple "Tickets" on their website. Their customer service manager Paige was horrible. She was not willing to make it right. I WAS NOT ASKING for a free product. Obviously, they can't stay in business if they give things away for free, but the discount she was offering was not correcting the problem. They failed to deliver on their promise and failed to communicate with me when they could not do their job. Clear communication is key. I feel sorry for all of the employees of this company who will loose their jobs when this company closes it's doors because some of their employees and customer service representatives drop the ball and fail to do their jobs.

I would like to close my comment by saying that the 1st person I spoke with when I placed my order, Amber, was very polite and helpful. She answered my questions and gave me time to feel confident with my order. She must be one of the few good employees this company has.
Paige and Saad were unhelpful and did not fulfill their obligation to me as a customer.

I hope my comments help other customers to choose a better option for their printing needs. I will be looking for another company for my future needs.

"Great Customer Service ! Clint was excellent ! "

"Brennen was wonderful to work with. She was polite and knowledgeable . This is the first time I have ever ordered temporary tattoos and the whole process took less than 10 minutes from start to finish. Best of all they offer express services. "

"Great customer service. Lola was great. She made it happen when the color bags I wanted had limited quantity. I asked lots of questions, even called back a couple of times, all questions were answered. I am so excited to receive my order. Thank you so much for a pleasant experience."

"Great service. Was very impressed with your rep (Shakela). very professional, made my ordering process so very easy. Will be a returning customer and hope to use Shakela as my personal rep.
Thanks
Eloise D.

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.