Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10

WORST WEBSITE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I Ordered a 100 wristband with a promotion to get 100 wristbands if you order 100. This was for a a young girl who had passed away from cancer. I made the order in November and I received it October which is a LONG TIME. I realized they didn't send me the extra 100 wristband which was a promotion. I contacted customer service and they opened so many tickets and nothing got done. Turned out the person that was helping me make the order to that option off. They then sent me the 100 wristband in JANUARY WHICH I RIDICULOUS. The wrist bands they sent were the WRONG COLOR!!!!! I had to call multiple times, they asked me to send them picture which i sent a whole bunch. I asked for either refund or an express shipping to the correct color
The customer care person so far have been useless (Nabila Said) and not helpful, telling me the photos I sent were not clear enough. She can only give me store credit.. As if I will ever use this website again.
Thanks to this website her family and friends back in her country never received a bracelet like they were promised.
THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED

This review was modified by angelgurl4015 on January 20 2017 02:30:02 PM

Best Company for Promo Items

"I have used 24HourWristbands on more than a dozen orders. Their quality is consistently good and with very quick turnaround times. Highly recommend!"

This review was modified by pattiah on January 20 2017 11:15:01 AM

Very helpful!

"customer service was very helpful with any questions I had!
Very easy!

This review was modified by theshopinator on January 20 2017 09:45:03 AM

2017-01-14

Woo!

"5% off my order if I give a 5 star positive review. Sure why not!"

This review was modified by Bobbybewby on January 17 2017 12:03:10 AM

2017-01-14

Great customer service!

"First time ordering and they were fabulous to work with! Answered all of my questions and then some! Cannot wait to get our order!"

This review was modified by mrsfifi on January 17 2017 12:03:02 AM

2017-01-13

Not Satisfied with Purchase--I would give zero stars if I could

"I did not have a good experience with 24 Hour Wristbands. I was hopeful based on the positive reviews, but most of my order was incorrect (not vertically centered and the incorrect font was used). After addressing this issue with customer service representatives, sending photos, and attempting to talk to someone on the phone, they agreed to fix the problem, but would not offer any sort of discount for their poor manufacturing. Initially the email I response I received said, "Hello Tia Thank You for the images. Firstly I would like to heartily apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please know that we are ready to offer you a 20% refund on the entire order as a token of apology. Please let us know if you would be okay with that. Thank you Regards, Tazwar". After trying and trying over and over again they refused to offer a 20% discount on anything if I had the bands remade. I think that's ridiculous. It is now over one month since I ordered and I still do not have the correct order.

Below is our correspondence if anyone is interested in reading it:

Tazwar Nayeem Murshed Said...

T.M. Said...
I would greatly appreciate the discount. When can I expect the incorrect wristbands to be corrected and sent to me? Can I also get a new invoice that reflects the new price? Thank you.

Amy Said...
Hello Tia, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please know that we can either issue you a 20% refund on the total order, or a remake for the YOUTH bands in the correct font. Please confirm on how you wish to proceed with the order. We'd be waiting to hear from you. Thank you! Regards, Amy Customer Service

T.M. Said...
Hi, I would actually like to have BOTH the 20% discount on the order AND have the youth bands corrected if that\'s possible. If that\'s not possible I would like a complete refund and I will order from another website. I don't want to sound too unreasonable, but I'm surprised that there wasn't quality control double checking that my order was correct especially since there was not just one error, but two. Thanks! -Tia

Amy Said...
Hello Tia, please know that you can either opt for a 20% refund on the whole order or a remake for the YOUTH bands. A full refund on the whole order would not be possible since the Adult bands we sent you are with the correct font. Therefore, please confirm which of the two options would you want us to consider in this context. We'd be waiting to hear from you. Thank you! Regards, Amy Customer Service

T.M. Said...
Hi Amy, I still want the youth bands remade. However, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a discount on the youth bands since they were incorrect and I'll be receiving them so much later than I needed them. Please let me know if you'll be able to give me a discount on the youth bands. Thank you.

Shahed Abdullah Khan Said...
Hello Tia, Unfortunately we cannot issue a refund if the remake is issued. Please note that the remake will take at least 2 weeks. Please let is know if you want is to proceed with the remake only. Regards, Shahed Customer service.

This review was modified by T.i.a.M.3 on January 17 2017 02:25:37 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-17-2017

“Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry that you received incorrect font on the Youth bands of your order. We were inclined on providing a remake or a partial refund, should you choose to accept the order as is. However, kindly note that we could not offer both a refund and a remake on the order. As per your earlier response on 1/13: "Proceed with the remake", we have thus issued a refund for the incorrect youth bands and the remake order is Order #1186733 [IM902E9C7812]. Note that as the final option was made chosen recently, the remake was issued only upon receiving confirmation for a remake. Thus please note that the delay in issuing the remake was due to the delay in confirmation of it.

Nonetheless, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience and we sincerely hope that the remade items will be to your liking. Feel free to contact us via the ticketing system for any further queries.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

2017-01-13

Worst Customer Service and False Advertising

"I have never been so frustrated with a business and their customer service department. I ordered 100 color coat wristbands with the free 100 offer. We also requested the inside message that was supposed to be embossed. The idea was for us to be able to use the bands as reversible. When we received the bands you could not even read inside message. I didn't even think it was there, my 7 year old daughter had to show me. When we contacted customer service to question the product they just become defensive and immediately say that the product is not defective and the inside is embossed (raised lettering). That was their direct quote. I kept telling them it is not embossed but simply looks stamped inside. I repeatedly asked for photos of a sample of the type of product in case I was missing something, which they never would produce. When I see the words embossed when ordering I expect my message to be embossed.(Raised enough that it can be read without shining a bright light in it) They ended up offering me a 10% refund because I was dissatisfied and not because the product was not what I ordered or advertised on their website. I was not satisfied with that and requested my 20.00 I paid for the inside message and my shipping cost of 14.00 since I will have to pay another company for a rush order. They of course will not do this. I do also have to note that they advertise how proud they are that everything is done in house and they do not outsource to China like their competitors. Interestingly enough my shipping label came from exactly that-China. "

This review was modified by adkoon on January 17 2017 12:31:19 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-17-2017

“Dear Customer,

We duly apologize for any inconvenience you may have faced regarding this order with us. However, we have reviewed your claim of the inside messages. Please note that we reviewed the images you provided and could not find any plausible defects with the order. The inside message for the bands in the image are embossed, as they were advertised on our website. Please note that embossed bands will simply have raised lettering on the body of the silicone band due to which it may have less visibility than that of a printed message. Orders made in accordance to the invoice & website cannot be considered defective. We must thus respectfully decline your claim of defect.

Nonetheless, we are willing to give you a 10% discount on the order due to your dissatisfaction. Our representative has mentioned so in the ticket that was opened to report your claim. Please respond back and opt for the discount.

Note: Please note that for your order, the default option Customized in: 'China' was selected due to which your order was processed overseas. While ordering, our website offers the option for customization in US, which costs extra, or in China, and customer can always select their preferred customization location. Note that this choice is on the customer and as we openly provide both options, we cannot be held liable for any choices made on the part of the customer. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience.
Thank you.

Regards,

2017-01-12

Second time user

"Our company ordered lanyards from here last year. Noone in my company could find the original order so I could duplicate it. I called 24HourWristbands and they promptly found the receipt and forwarded it to me. I was able to go online and quickly reorder for a great price!"

This review was modified by kristiemholmes on January 17 2017 12:00:34 AM

2017-01-10

Ordering

"So far I have just ordered. I clicked the $5 off credit if permit 24 hour wristbands to advertise on the interior of the bands, but my invoice does not reflect this credit. "

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

“Hello sjsowers4,

We apologize for any confusion you may have faced however please note that when you clicked on the box beside "Advertise 24HourWristbands.Com on the inside of the bracelet and get $5 off your order", the website adjusts the pricing automatically just like it adjusts & displays the price on the top right corner whenever you add/remove a specification. When you are done with your selections, the overall price is what is shown and proceeded to the checkout which in your case is $96.00, after the all the added charges and the removal of the $5.

We hope this helped clarify the situation.
For any further queries, feel free to call us.

Best regards,

Beware!

"Beware, I bought lanyards for this company, and they were the worst excuse for a lanyard ever. For the ones that weren't falling apart,it looked like they were stitched by a 4 year old. They were also glued with the glue seeping out. The print was not even centered. When I called in to complain, they asked for pictures. By the time I sent in the pictures, they said its "too late" and would not offer me a refund. Worst customer service ever.

I am not sure where these reviews came from, but check Yelp and TrustPilot.

This review was modified by philip_k on January 09 2017 06:25:54 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

“Dear Phil,

We would first like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have faced with your order with us but according to our records you were offered a $40 refund for the minor stitching issues and was also explained by our service representatives that we cannot guarantee the print position on a lanyard since the product itself has a very small area to print on.

We also asked you to inform us about how many of the lanyards which you thought were completely unusable to which also you did not respond to. We have always prioritized our customers over all aspects and have always done the most we can with the best of our abilities to help our customers as this is a business that thrives on customer relationships.

Hence, it is very disappointing for us to have you displeased even though we have done nothing wrong but produced the order as per your invoice. We are now offering a $50 refund on your order for the inconvenience and a further 10% discount on a future order of your choice as token of goodwill from us. Please contact us through our ticketing system to confirm your refund and we will issue it.

Thank you.

Regards,
24HourWristbands.com”

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"DELIVERY was on time and product was just what I ordered"

This review was modified by Huriyyah on January 09 2017 03:06:42 PM

easy ordering

"Super easy online ordering and good prices!"

GREAT COMPANY!!

"Second year using them for our anniversary wristbands. Ease of ordering on the website. Outstanding turnaround time. We will use them every year!!

FEARLESS 2 LOVE-SOCIAL CLUB
Wilmington NC/Norfolk VA

This review was modified by Fearless2Love on January 09 2017 07:36:25 AM

2017-01-08

Cancer fight and support

"thank you for a positive experience"

This review was modified by mrsmac8245 on January 08 2017 05:56:45 AM

2017-01-07

Great product! Easy Design

"Process was easy and design was much better than other sites. When we received the customized koozies we couldn't be happier. Processing and shipping was very fast - even quicker than they stated. We would not hesitate to recommend this company to friends or family and we'll probably use them again ourselves. "

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.