• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

"Super easy to use website! Ordering was 5*! Very excited to get the lanyards for our upcoming conference!"

"So easy to use and so many fantastic options! We love this website and will use it again in the future."

"Easy ordering process. Searched the web and found 24hourwristbands to be the lowest price available."

"Easy, can't wait to see my proof!!"

"This is my first time needing wristbands and I found everything I needed right here on 24hourwristbands.com! Very easy to use and great options! I will definitely be coming back here for my future orders!"

"Great Experience! And very easy to order and customize."

"Great service!!! Will definitely use this site again"

"While I like their product, price, and speed of production, the online experience leaves something to be desired. I am particularly irritated with the way they handle the checkout process. At checkout, my bill was $61 when you click to submit your order (which includes a 'warning' that orders can't be changed once you hit the submit button). My credit card was then charged $88. 24HourWristbands adds a lot of extra charges they don't tell you about until AFTER you submit your order. In my case, it was an additional $27 for shipping, handling, 'insurance', taxes, etc. These charges are buried in an invoice after you buy. They should be up front with these charges. And to charge $18 for 'standard shipping' is outrageous. Just another tactic of an online company to appear to have the best prices. I like their product and pricing, but not their methods."

"Easy to use site excited to see what the wristbands look like when they get here "

"so far so good!!!! Haven't gotten them yet, but ordering was easy!"

"Super simple and secure! My son loves this website! Thanks for all your help!! "

"easy website to navigate and order from - will use it again."

"i had questions about the order and there was no waiting on the phone at all. Very Prompt answers"

"Disappointed in ordering and product . When or dering we viewed a blue and gold tie-dye wristband. For "front" lettering option it displayed gold letters on blue band. For "back" Lettering we initially viewed a blue letter on gold but opted against to keep our costs down. When placing order the total cost which you cannot see until after you hit your final submit ended up being double the initial quoted price due to outrageous shipping and handling costs. We received wristbands with the lettering placed randomly and could not sell about 100 of the 300 we ordered because the company imprinted yellow on the yellow part of wristband. Company said their terms and conditions can't guarantee placement of letters. Then don't mislead customers by showing them what they are going to receive when ordering if you can't guarantee! Lost $200 in expected profit...Barely broke even. "

"Absolutely so easy to order from!! Me and computers are not good friends but I will use this site to order again, I didn't even have to ask the children for help."

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.