Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Customer service: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
2017-02-21

Outstanding Service

"Very appreciative of the help Dave Wilson provided to me over the telephone. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable, and was very patient with my questions. I was having a frustrating morning with a lot of distractions, and he kept the conversation focused, with the result being a nicely designed promotional item. I look forward to receiving the product. "

This review was modified by Victoria92629 on February 23 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-02-20

1st Order

"Easy to navigate. Great deals. Lots of options to choose from. I like the rush delivery."

This review was modified by kljulian on February 23 2017 09:06:54 AM

2017-02-17

Great Website!

"I loved this website! I created double-sided yard signs in a matter of minutes. It was extremely easy and efficient."

This review was modified by changingtomorrowfarm on February 21 2017 12:15:02 AM

2017-02-16

Great Prices!!!

"I was expecting higher prices, surprisingly free shipping on my order, yeah!!"

This review was modified by lasvegasprinting-24201 on February 21 2017 12:00:33 AM

2017-02-16

Website is glitchy but okay

"I wish they wouldn't sneak in $50 setup fees but other than that it's fine."

This review was modified by rileywaitsforever on February 21 2017 12:00:32 AM

2017-02-15

Second order for first rate service

"This is my second order with 24HourWristbands. I was so pleased with my second order and it cam so fast I wouldn't go anywhere else now!"

This review was modified by cahoughton on February 17 2017 07:00:01 PM

2017-02-14

Recommend for ANYONE!

"I have been using this site to order items for my charity events. It's great quality for such an amazing price. You can't beat it."

This review was modified by bltaylor0628 on February 16 2017 08:30:01 PM

2017-02-14

Free-2-Dance

"Easy processing. Love all the extra discounts. Thank you for making it easy to order. "

This review was modified by suluais on February 16 2017 05:45:02 AM

Fast and Easy!

"I was able to create my signs and have my order placed faster than I could have expected. Great website! Very easy to navigate!"

This review was modified by MichiganTimberShack on February 15 2017 02:15:02 PM

Love, Love, Loved it!

"first time using the site and loved it all!
Loved the ease,
Love the selections &
Loved the price!!

This review was modified by superman1409 on February 15 2017 02:00:01 PM

Very Easy Process

"My second time ordering from this website. It is very easy to customize the products and they arrive as promised."

This review was modified by Annabella7 on February 15 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-02-13

Cheapest prices in all the cosmos

"The prices are great, the customer care seems to be top notch, If you do not use this service you are missing out."

This review was modified by StormsS on February 15 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-13

Can't believe how fast they got my order to me!

"My order for tote bags fell through at the last minute with my usual promotional material company just days before our big Home Show. I frantically went online looking for someone who might be able to fill the order in less than 2 days. I called and Barry helped me out right away - He stayed in contact with me from beginning to end and I knew we were in good hands. They got me 200 tote bags imprinted perfectly with our logo shipped to us in less than 24 hours. I am so thankful and very impressed - we will be using them again for all our promotional materials int eh future - Thanks Barry!!!"

This review was modified by Rhatcher1 on February 15 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-12

Love this site

"I have been trying to make yard signs for a decant price for 2 weeks now. Making the signs the way I want them has been a pain. Until today I found this site made my signs and ordered them. Thanks for making the site user friendly. "

This review was modified by dannep1990 on February 14 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-02-10

Easy to use site!

"Placing my order was simple! I love that I was able to have our items printed in the USA and that I was able to select to receive a proof before production."

This review was modified by BVanC on February 14 2017 12:15:11 AM

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.