Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10

Very easy to order

"First time using imprints.com and it was very easy to upload my design and place the order. Looking forwarding to getting the lawn signs."

This review was modified by carrieralston on October 25 2016 12:04:05 PM

"This company is not reputable. Has horrible and unprofessional customer service."

Awesome design center & price

"Easy to design and use the interface when designing your signs. This is the third time I've used these guys and will continue to for all of our future printing needs!"

This review was modified by srdavis02 on October 24 2016 06:11:40 PM

Horrible service

"We ordered can cozies and called customer service for help with the order. When our order came it was WRONG even after getting assistance! I called customer service and was told "I should have paid for the $10 proof" to save myself this headache! I will never order from this company again and I advice anyone else NOT to either! "

This review was modified by ampetri2 on October 24 2016 10:07:19 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-25-2016

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have faced with your order with us. Per our records, you called us on 10/24 and reported issues claiming that your order of coolies came in with on one imprint color. Provided below are the specifications for imprint:

Premium Foam Collapsible Coolies (K_30)
Imprint Color: White

Please understand that our representatives were duly informing you that you did indeed select one imprint color for the coolies which is why you received one imprint color on the products.

Nonetheless, as a token of goodwill we would like to offer you a 5% discount on a future order with us. Feel free to call us if you wish to opt for the discount on your next order. We hope we were able to explain. Again, apologies for any inconvenience.

Very easy to order

"Will have to wait until i receive my order but the preview looks as i wanted very easy to order "

This review was modified by Reneeprice on October 22 2016 07:35:25 AM

wrist message

"I am very pleased with 24 Hour Wristbands. I do the ordering for all of my family and community functions. Everyone is very pleased and the price is right. Family Reunions, Community Festival giveaways and some church functions"

"Easy to use online custom create tool to make your own wristband!! TONS of options for any kind of design you're looking for, and if you have any questions you can talk to someone who will help you! "

This review was modified by Halfdrawn on October 20 2016 03:25:33 PM

Awesome & Easy

"Ordering was a snap and such great prices!"

Highly recommended

"this the the third time i have ordered banners and they all were perfect beautiful color and printing was precise easy to use the website"

100% UNsatisfied!

"I ordered koozies for my wedding. The image on the screen showed the color of the writing to be very bright and vibrant, when I received the koozies, you could not see the writing hardly at all it was so dark. When I complained to customer service, they told me there was nothing they could do because it was the colors that I ordered and I should have picked lighter colors! MAYBE you should show a more accurate preview on your website and I would have picked different colors had it LOOKED anything like the actual product came to me looking! Both the product and customer service were horrible in my experience!"

This review was modified by JennWinn on October 17 2016 01:11:46 PM
Rep reply posted Oct-21-2016

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Dear JennWinn,

We are extremely sorry that the products were not to your complete satisfaction. As compensation, we have offered you store credit for the order. However, since you do not require the store credit we have fully refunded you the total amount you have paid for this order. We sincerely hope that this resolves the issue and does not hamper our relationship with you. We hope you will order from us again in the future and allow us to better serve you.

Feel free to call us if you require the transaction ID for the refund or if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,

Love this site!!

"Has made my life so much easier while planning my conference!!!"

Super impressed overall!

"This is my second time ordering after having received custom drawstring backpacks and carabiners. Definitely cannot beat the quality and customer service at this price! Love that they offer US production as well!"

This review was modified by LauraMcG on October 16 2016 05:03:20 PM

quick shipping!

"Easy to order and received order in a flash!"

This review was modified by MarcyT on October 16 2016 07:13:42 AM

It's all in the wrist!

"Awesome so easy to order. A few clicks on the order is on it's way!"

This review was modified by VNC301 on October 15 2016 02:43:47 PM

Awesome Products & Service!

"I created koozies online with a team design and they produced them at a high quality, quick turn around with a very competitive price! I didn't need customer support, but when I've needed it in the past, it has been on time and on target! 24hourwristbands is a great company that consistently produced top notch products! Can't say enough good stuff about them!"

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.