24HourWristbands Reviews - 24HourWristbands.Com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.91/10 2,912 reviews

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,914)

"This company has terrible customer service if there is an issue. I have called repeatedly for help over the past month and keep hearing a manager is going to call me back and I have not received this call no matter how many times I keep calling. "

"the website was easy to navigate. there were many variations of types and colors of wristbands. very good overall."

"This company has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced from an online company. I will NEVER work with them again and will strongly discourage anyone else from doing so. I was assured that the production would go to print last week. It has barely gone to print today and now they are charging an extra $300 to get it to us in time. I asked to speak with a supervisor regarding the matter and was hung up on. RIP OFF. CONSUMER BEWARE!"

"Very easy to use website and great prices!!"

"I ordered wristbands for my daughter's graduation. There were a lot of colors/fonts to choose from and easy to create exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to see them! "

"This was my first time using this site. The choices were amazing. I just made my first purchase. I will be using the site again."

"Great site, great prices. I will for sure buy again. Order # im38c4c1"

"I love the amount of options you have! I also love the option of making them into key chains since not everyone is fond of wearing bracelets. I can't wait to receive my bands soon!"

"These wristbands have been amazing, great quality and perfect for my student body election! "

"Great to work with, so helpful!"

"Love the products! Just waiting for the product!"

"Placing an order is very simple and the customer service reps are very helpful. I called to inquire about the available colors and the wait time was less than a minute. I was able to speak with someone right away. Also when personalizing your wristbands, you can preview how your writing will look with the available fonts. This was very helpful in making a decision as to what colors I was going to choose. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future."

"love it everything was so fast and simple"

"This is the 2nd year I've ordered from them. Fast, easy and the prices are the best. The service and delivery is fast too!
Thank you!

"I am ordering bands to give away for donations to a charity. I am so pleased with the choices I had as well as the price. I will be back for more. "