• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

"I had Customer Service Rep. Amber. She was very helpful and made the order process very easy. I got my order done quickly and properly. I will recommend 24 hr wristbands."

"24HourWristbands has great customer service. The pricing is reasonable and it's very easy to order via online and via telephone. Thanks Zee!!!"

"We have used this site several times in the past to help us run our charity events!! Great Customer Service"

"I ordered wristbands for my school's student council to sell as a fundraiser. The website was easy to use with so many options. The time to make them is superfast and the prices were the best I could find. I can't wait for the wristbands to come in and see how they sell. I'm sure we'll order from 24 Hour Wristband again."

"It was so easy to order. It was very straight forward. When I called they answered me very efficiently they have great deals, I cant wait to get my order!"

"Super easy to use, an even though I delayed on my order so it won't be here by the 24th I am satisfied with the order process to get it here the 26th so I will then just have to mail it to the recipient of the gift. Ordered custom beer koozies for my stepmother and fiance for their summer boat. Hopefully they arrive as I am picturing they will look. "

"Easy to use site, up front pricing! They even gave me a discount if I wrote a review- Wow! what a bargain!"

"Some of the best customer services I have had in a long time. Zee was great and super helpful. Even when I was trying to price out different options. Looking forward to my shipment. "

"Easy to use and cost effective for the product I was looking for. Great experiences so far!"

"I am very unhappy with this company. The website told me 6 day production time and I paid for 3 day shipping to insure my order arrived on time. They production took twice as long as they said and then I was told it would take a week to arrive. I now have 400 brackets that I have no use for because the event has come and gone. Very poor customer service."

“Reseller Ratings Answers

We apologize for any inconveniences. I know that you are feeling that you will have 400 printed wristbands that you don't have an event for due to poor customer service but you posted this comment on 12-15-2014 and your eta was 12-19-2014. Your order shipped directly to you on 12-13-2014. In reviewing your order I checked to see if you issued a deadline to customer service and there was not any notes on this in customer notes section of your invoice but we do have documentation of contact and customer service did respond to your wishes of getting your order shipped to you asap. Customer Service did refund you $25.99 which is the difference in shipping on 12-16-2014 with a transaction number. All you had to pay was $230.71 for the cost of the order. So, now that we have the facts together we are asking you to edit your rating and after that call customer service and we will have a 5% discount coupon awaiting your call that can be used on future purchases. We want you to know that we do value our customers. If you have any further questions or concerns please call our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764 Monday thru Friday.

Please Note: I called customer and left a voice mail explaining the reply post and the measure taken in rectifying the situation.

Sincerely,
Your Customer Relations Representative
Liz”

"Fantastic Website with many options! Very pleased with my order!

"I just want to say how disappointed I am with 24hourWristbands/ Imprint.com. My niece lost her 47 year old mother and I lost my only sister to Breast Cancer. My niece thought it would be a nice gesture for everyone attending the funeral to get a memorial bracelet in her mother's honor. The order was placed on a Wednesday and paid extra cost for expedited printing and shipping. The order was supposed to arrive Friday afternoon in enough time for her mother's funeral service for that Saturday. Due to the mistake of the Imprint.com customer service representative the bracelets didn't arrive until Monday after the services were already completed. My family called to file a report and instead of being empathetic and apologetic they refused to take any responsibility for their mistake. They refused to refund any funds for the bracelets and only offered to refund for the expedited shipping. We spoke to 2 supervisors (Serenity and Paige). Who instead of apologizing for their mistake they stated they will only refund for expedite shipping. Both supervisors expressed firmly there was nothing further that could be done. I am very disgusted with Imprint.com lack of customer service and the professionalism of how this situation was handled. My family and I have been through a lot and for them to add additional frustration, I am deeply heartbroken. I will never use Imprint.com services again. I will make sure to inform others of the inadequate company Imprint.com really is. "

“Reseller Ratings Answers P176625

We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have suffered during trying times that might have caused you to be disgusted with our company. Death is a powerful thing. In reviewing your order I see that you told our representative that you are sending the order back to us. At this time we are awaiting the order because company policy states that we have to have the order in hand to make a refund. I see that on 12-16-2014 you were called six times and someone hung up. So, this would have cut off the communication process and have thrown the whole process off. We were trying to reach out to you to get you the order in time. We only charged you for the order $184.79. There was not any tax or insurance or handing charged and the rush production 1 day no charge. Your order was requested to be shipped 12-12-2014 and we shipped it 12-11-2014 according to the instructions from you. All the information that you listed here needed to be shared with customer service. We need to also take into consideration that the mail system in this holiday month is slow. We needed to get ok's from you. We have to use outside mail service therefore we are only governed by those laws. We send you our sincere condolences at this most delicate time but we ask you to also take into consideration that we needed to get information so that our production team are aware of what we had to work with. Please understand that in manufacturing we are working with the order as it comes to us from the originator. So in light of the facts we ask you to edit your rating and call customer service to receive a 5% discount coupon to be used in future purchases and as a token of our appreciation. If you have any further questions or concerns please call our Customer Service Department at 281-786-3764 Monday thru Friday.

Please Note: I called customer today 12-18-2014 and explained what took place on this order. Customer was positive and I provided information that was needed to call us after the editing of this rating was done. She agreed to comply asap.

Sincerely,
Your Customer Relations Representative
Liz”

"Spoke with the online chat representative as well as a sales associate over the phone and they were an absolute delight to work with. They made my ordering process smooth and easy and they also helped give advice to aid my selection of the best product for my needs! Can't wait to get my Bands here in just 5 days!"

"I was originally excited to use this company for products, especially because they were able to send and process orders quickly. I was in the middle of planning my mothers funeral service and wanted to give the wristbands to people who attended the service. I needed the wristbands by a certain and they promised the wristbands would get delivered by that date. Unfortunately the wristbands did not get here in time so, I could not use them for the service. So, I called to ask for a refund on the same day processing and the 1 day shipping that I paid additionally for. The customer service manager said they could not do that and could only refund the difference of ground shipping and 1 day shipping, and the only way I could get a refund for processing was if I returned all of the product. I was not satisfied with the service of the customer service manager, she was rude and disrespectful and was constantly interrupting me as I spoke. I will never use this company for any other services and refer friends and family to other places."

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Reseller Ratings Answers P176625 Continued.

This was just a continuation of this young lady's thoughts about the above order during she admits after I spoke with her that she was also trying you conducts formal procedures for the passing of her mother. In reviewing her order we found that it was beyond our control that this happened. And the young lady was positive and cooperative.
Liz”

"IWAS VERYPLEASED WITH THE LADY TAKINGMY ORDER TODAY AND YES I GIVE A 5 STAR"

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.