Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

"Quality products. Lots of customizing choices. Fair pricing!"

This review was modified by DancingLibrarian on November 25 2015 08:16:37 AM

"I have bought items through imprint.com and they are great! Delivery is always on time and quality is top notch, especially the vinyl banners!"

"Ordered here many times and have never been disappointed!"

"24HourWristBands was recommended to me by a friend; HE WAS RIGHT! Great ordering process SO EASY! ?"

"Ordered some tumblers. A little disappointed that only one color could be printed on the Tumbler, but the ease of ordering the product is very easy and simple which is always a plus! :) The prices are awesome! and Clint from sales is a big help. Can't wait to receive our products!"

This review was modified by maecastro on November 20 2015 03:20:37 PM

"I ordered 20 wristband to honor a fallen Police Officer. They came so dark that you couldn't even tell that there was writing on them. I called customer service, and was told that there was nothing they could do for me, that the order was my fault for picking the colors that I did. They said if I wanted to re-order they would give me a 10% discount. I understand that I ordered them withy conflicting colors, but the picture they sent me via email of my order looked fine, so I figured that is how they would turn out. They looked nothing like the picture."

This review was modified by runcrazywith5 on November 19 2015 08:23:15 AM

"I ordered wristbands to give people to show support for my husband. He has cancer. The price was good. The order came a day early. I just placed a 2nd order. I hope I have the same good results. I also hope we can win the $100 that was offered since he is out of work sick. "

This review was modified by majesticfarmlivng on November 18 2015 05:36:04 AM

"They worked with me to cancel an order after the artwork submitted was not the proper resolution. I was able to place another order -- with higher resolution artwork -- easily. End product was great quality and shipped rather quickly! Nice job. (Just placed my second order with them). "

"I have not yet received my order but ordered online from part of the company called Imprint.com where you can do custom T-Shirts. There was a good variety to choose from and you could do as few or as many as you like. The more you do the better price you obtained. There were a lot of choices of colors of the shirts, fonts to use and artwork. If you wanted to design your own images for the clothing you could do that as well. The prices seemed competitive and the ordering was easy. I got a confirmation right away and they will follow-up once I receive my order to see if I was satisfied with a survey if I want them to. So far it has been an easy experience. Anxious to receive the product in a few weeks."

This review was modified by SpinOff on November 17 2015 02:03:36 PM

"I ordered 600 bracelets in hot pink on October 16th, 2015. They arrived October 23rd.It was a great turnaround. My students loved them!I would definitely use them again. Thanks!
Their customer service was wonderful!

This review was modified by jnhill830 on November 17 2015 06:44:01 PM

"I was able to upload my own artwork file and pick the colors of my Koozies and the ink. I also had the option of choosing to have them made in the US. "

This review was modified by Thasenau on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"If there turn around was really 3 days not 3 weeks you would get 5 stars"

This review was modified by ultimatelogo on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Edit: After communicating with support I've decided to change my review to two stars as the company can take actions to be clearer about what their customers will be charged, but still chooses not to. If 24hour wristbands decides to place all charges up front, and in an easily readable location when ordering, and make sure their final checkout page reflects the totality of those charges, I'll be happy to amend my review to 5 stars. Just be honest, and up front with your customers, it's not that hard. Original review follows - Quoted price total was different than shown at checkout page. I canceled my first order thinking I'd made a mistake, but NOPE - They tacked on a non-disclosed "Shipping/custom/insurance" charge that was different than what was disclosed on the checkout page making my order $9.90 more expensive than it was disclosed on my 2nd order placed. I shouldn't have to pour through a lengthy TOS to find this "feature" - This should be listed clearly, and promptly at bottom of the order page (with the rest of the *,**, and *** points that I DID read when trying to see if there were any hidden fees). Companies that do this should be disbanded, it's a terrible practice. I will never be shopping with 24HourWristbands again, and if you're reading this, you shouldn't put up with them either. 24HourWristbands misleads customers, and could easily choose not to, but they don't..."

This review was modified by DissatisfiedAboutThis on November 20 2015 10:41:32 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-19-2015

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Please know that our terms and conditions states: "All orders will have sales tax, customs tax and order insurance. All orders that are made in China will have an added amount of 3.50% for customs charge. All orders also will include an insurance charge of 4.25%."

Nonetheless, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and confusion that you have experienced.

Please know that your feedback is very valuable to us and we shall try our best to clarify any issues or confusion regarding any additional charges, or otherwise, via the ticketing system to the best of our abilities.

Since you have an on-going order with us, we shall have our customer service representatives to immediately attend to your needs regarding this order.

Please know that customer satisfaction is of utmost satisfaction to us and we hope that you will cooperate with us in resolving any queries/issues that you may have with the order.

Thank you very much for choosing us.

Warmest Regards,

"Painless order process, very polite and helpful"

This review was modified by mindy_stillberger on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Alejandra was so helpful in resolving a glitch in my order. She saved the day and was able to get my order done just in time for my event. Thanks so much! "

This review was modified by Ambergrey on November 12 2015 02:00:01 PM

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.