• 24HourWristband

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

2015-07-25

"They messed up an order of over 250 bracelets both of which were for my close friends who passed. They said RIP on the inside message about one friend and a his most famous quote and vice versa. They mixed up the names and even the font on one of the bracelets came out wrong. The quotation marks on the bracelet weren't even colored in and some were! It was terrible i spent over $150 i filed a complaint sent pictures and did everything i could and they basically told me sorry but youre screwed....So disloyal and dishonest and such a disgrace to my friends passing and their family, there is no honor in this company they have no sympathy and apparently they're children who wont take responsibilities on their own mistakes. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE customer service they scammed me out of something i was doing for charity! i couldn't even believe how somebody could be so heartless"

2015-07-24

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Worst experience ever!!! I have a huge show this weekend - no wristbands/order delivered as promised. It's 14 hours before my show - no order. Order was supposed to be here Wednesday. It's Friday. I have called every day since Wednesday with massive hold times on the phone to get to caller #1 and was hung up on twice on Wednesday, hung up again on Thursday after 27 minute wait and now on Friday just wasted 26 minutes from caller #19 to #1 and was hung up on again. I am now back on hold again #14. If my wristbands do not come today - our whole show is ruined. My show is a 21+ only event where 3,000+ people have to be custom wrist-banded. When I have been able to get someone on the phone about why my order is missing - they told me they are out of stock on my wristbands. Which was not notified to me. No communication that they were just not going to fill the order. BAD BAD BAD!!! "

2015-07-23

"Had a great ordering experience! The user interface is easy to use, and the automatic pricing updates is very nice."

2015-07-23

"We love our wristbands! We just completed a reorder! Excellent customer service! "

2015-07-23

"Great site, great prices. Got an operator super quick to answer my 1 question."

2015-07-23

"Our school's pto used 24HourWristbands for the very first time to order wristbands and lanyards. We did our research and couldn't find a better price than this company. We have been very impressed with the communication and customer service and we are already looking to buy more 'spirit' items from this online company.
ThankYou! "

2015-07-23

"Very easy website to use. Competitive prices compared to many other companies I reviewed even with the heavy shipping cost for signs. I will be back!"

2015-07-23

"Order online and was pleased until I got my statement in my email my original total was 54.90 and my invoice is for 72.13. When I called the numberon the invoive the gentleman was rude and said that it was all in the terms and that I did not read them. CLEARLY....Not helpful when I told him I wanted to cancel he said I had the wrong phone # and to find the number for customer service on the website. And hung up no THANK YOU or anything.... "

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Hello, we apologize for any confusion, but the charges you are referring to are added to your total once it is submitted because there are several factors which go into determining the costs. We do see that you canceled your order because the time frame will be too long for you at this time. We have requested a refund and it should reflect on your account within 3-5 business days. Thanks.”

2015-07-22

"I will never consider using your Company ever again you failed in every aspect of the job... and you had the chance to make it right all it would have taken is printing it on Friday and shipping it for Sat. delivery, But you wouldn't"

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Hello, due to the delay in production of your order we are issuing a full refund for this order in the amount of $128.14. We apologize for the inconvenience you had to deal with, and this order was lost in our system thus creating this delay. Thanks for your patience with this matter. The refund will reflect on your account within 1-3 business days. Thanks.”

2015-07-22

"The worst customer service I have encountered. Total on hold and wait time for the three phone calls that I had to place to try and get my order sorted out: 45 minutes, 38 minutes, and 14 minutes. Placed an order for 20,000 wristbands on July 2nd for an event on July 24th. Notified on July 13 that my order was out of stock. Contacted them on July 14th to re-order (my original color was out of stock) I expressed to the CSR that I needed to be assured that my 2nd order was going to be filled. "I guarantee it will be delivered on July 20th" Notified on July 16th that my order was in production. Notified on July 20th, the day they were supposed to be delivered, that the order was out of stock. Called CS and asked to speak to a manager "none are available" and gave my personal cell phone to be called. No response and today, July 22nd I was notified again that my order was in production. My event is July 24th. I call CS and cancelled my order and called AMEX and denied the charge to my card. Without a doubt, the single worst experience with an on line vendor. "

2015-07-22

"Design was easy to setup, quick shipping, and excellent site. Will do business again."

2015-07-22

"IF I COULD GIVE THEM A ZERO I WOULD.

They have the worst customer service. My advice, ask 4imprint.com to match the cost. (They will.) Sales is ready to help you very quickly, but the Sales Team, Production Team, and Customer Service Team it seems operate as 3 separate companies.

We placed an order for 2 sets of hand fans (thumbs and thumbs down). The order was delivered a day ahead of schedule. (That was great.) It was a good thing though, because we got thumbs side ways for both sets. The card stock was glued to the stick incorrectly, causing the materials to be unusable.

Since customer service doesn't pick-up the phone or return calls, I was forced to open an email ticket. I was sent an auto-reply immediately. I wrote in and attached images and asked for them to redone or refunded.

They wrote back and let me know that redoing them would 21-28 days. (That's odd, since online you can pay for overnight service for both production & shipping.) To add insult to injury, they only offered 1/3 of the cost back. Wait, why am I paying for their mistake?

At this point, I have to have them reprinted through another vendor and pay rush charges to meet our event deadline.

After 24-48 hours for each reply and now a week later, I've been offered up to 50% and today they reduced it!

If you are going to order from here, hope that its perfect, because you won't get your money back, and you'll pay to have it redone."

2015-07-22

"I enjoyed the many options available for my order but I have two concerns for this company. First, when I completed my order, it gave me the option for 100 free wristbands. After the order was placed, I saw where the charge was more than it showed when I placed the order. When I called the company, they informed me that there was a $15 handling fee. This should have been stated near the checkbox where I made the choice for the extra bands. After calling back, I learned that this was stated at the bottom of the website with an asterisk but there was not mention of this near where the order was placed nor at the final confirmation charge window.

My second issue is that I called the company two times regarding this order. On both occasions, the representatives were very short spoken and acted like they did not want to talk to me and that I was inconveniencing them. While I like the setup, options, and prices of this company, these two issues may be enough for me to go somewhere else. At the least, you can be cordial when speaking to someone."

2015-07-22

"Very pleased with this site. I was able to customize my coozies to match my party decorations. I can't wait to see them! The cost per coozie with multiple colors was still less than a local store was going to charge me for 1 color. "

2015-07-21

"Beware - added extra fee after the order was placed!!!

Was charged an extra $13 on a $73 order for "Estimated Tax/Custom/Handling/Insurance" that was not included in my total at check-out!

Read the most recent review of this happening and thought I better check....sure enough found an added charge :("

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Hello, we are issuing a refund for the tax/customs/handling on your order. The refund will reflect on your account within 1-3 business days. We apologize for any confusion. We hope you rethink your rating for us as your order has shipped yesterday and we hope you love the product! Thanks for contacting us. Have a nice day.”

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.