Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

2016-05-23

Good value website, quick turnaround production time

"I dealt with Kevin several times through the order process. Kevin was very thorough and patient in dealing with all of my questions. Now that I am familiar with how the website and order process works, I will look forward to dealing with Kevin and 24 hour wristbands again soon!"

This review was modified by loaf1.com on May 23 2016 01:48:08 PM

2016-05-21

Need Change

"The product are great but you cant order two things at one time with out being double charged for shipping. "

Rep reply posted May-24-2016

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Dear Customer,
Thank you for your query.
Please know that we charge the shipping cost based on the weight of the items. So if you have more than 1 line items, note that the shipping charge for the items will be counted separately as per their weights. This is to avoid any confusion should one line item is shipped before the other.

Thus, if you placed 2 line items of the same product in the same quantity, the total shipping charges will be the same separately and will be equal to the shipping charges if it were placed under 1 line item, being the same product.
We hope this clarifies the situation.

Regards,
24hourwristbands.”

2016-05-20

Great prices!!

"Easy to order!! great prices... Love it "

This review was modified by pepa222 on May 20 2016 07:28:08 AM

2016-05-20

Second order

"This is the second time I've ordered from imprint.com I received my first order very quickly and the quality was perfect!"

2016-05-18

your order is beneath me

"so the first guy I spoke to after asking for all of my information informed me that my order was essentially beneath him because he was a supervisor and I guess my order wasn't big enough so I had to wait for some one to call me back. There is nothing worse than being told that your business is not good enough"

This review was modified by kdp1 on May 18 2016 03:16:27 PM

Easy to Use - no tech experience needed

"I had never designed pins before, this site was recommended to me. I found the design process much easier than other sites. I can't wait to get my pins in!"

This review was modified by koconnor1981 on May 18 2016 02:12:56 PM

Barry is the Best!

"I needed wristbands asap and Barry processed my order and made sure I had them in time for the event. He was super helpful, fast and stayed on the line to make sure everything went through correctly. He even commented on how cute my dogs were in background of the wristband picture I sent him showing what I needed. Thanks Barry!"

This review was modified by 67kathyd on May 18 2016 09:02:50 AM

2016-05-17

Great Service and Products!

"Very quick service and great products! "

This review was modified by lidiwilliams on May 17 2016 09:17:04 PM

Lots o Yard Signs

"I tried to order some yard signs from other printers and they were so expensive! Really cheap here, and super easy!"

This review was modified by peej210 on May 17 2016 12:26:26 PM

Great service

"I am happy with all the help I received from customer service to help me place my order, They made everything simple I can wait to see the results!!

2016-05-16

Great site and easy to use

"I had already built a design for a banner on another site then came across imprint. It was very easy to use and rebuilt my design for much better cost. I called and confirmed some information with customer service and the service was great!"

This review was modified by froberca on May 16 2016 03:27:04 PM

Great!

"Great service, fast order shipping."

Buttons

"Very easy to create and understand. I have ordered from this website before and I am always very satisfied. They also give great updated on production and shipment of your orders. Great service!!"

This review was modified by jccjc on May 16 2016 08:40:52 AM

2016-05-15

Pin this place on your desktop

"Great service and really good products"

2016-05-15

24HourWristbands is the best in the business!

"I highly recommend 24HourWristbands."

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.