• 24HourWristband

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10

"Easy site to use. Lots of choices for shirts and many different options for creating them. superior prices also!"

"Very pleased with my overall experience!"

"Wow! I uploaded the artwork and didn't know how to size it. I received my order and it looked wonderful! Fast delivery and production as promised. I am so happy with my purchase and will definitely be back. Thank you so much. Love the buttons!"

"Great prices and product."

"So easy to order and great prices! Can't wait to order more!"

"Horrible experience!!! Ordered can coolers on 5/5/15 with the guarantee of 3 day production. On 5/15/15, my order still had not been sent to production, so I cancelled my order after speaking with a very rude customer service representative. Now, a week after I cancelled, I'm STILL waiting for my refund!!!"

"Super easy to make custom advertising koozies for an upcoming golf tournament!!!"

"Great customer service representative.
Helpful on the phone.
Highly recommend this internet company to purchase for school functions

"I just placed my first order. The form was easy to use. Anxiously awaiting my order. The only thing that disappointed me was that it cost me .15 cents per bracelet to have them manufactured in the United States. That's sad to me, we should encourage American made, not discourage it by charging extra. "

"Thank you with my recent order #P194622. Great customer service. Were very helpful in assisting with a very complicated order. "

"Great customer service- I will order again"

"Awful quality ..
Placed an order for dual color bracelets and I can not give these away. The color is all over the place and truly unacceptable. I understand the TOS but that does not excuse dirt poor quality.

Update :: 5/21/2015
I contacted customer service regarding sending back the braclets. They told me there was nothing they will do that they will be sticking to their original decision. Basically what they write here is just for show. Taking it to the BBB.

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Hello, thanks for your post. We have reviewed your order as well as the photos that you sent us and the wristbands look great! That is how any segmented wristband will look because it is a custom blend of two colors. The debossing is deeply engraved and the font is what you selected. We are not sure where the complaint is because we have successfully produced millions of wristbands which look exactly like these and our customers have been so happy with them! We do not feel that your rating for your experience is warranted. If there is no use for the wristbands you can always ship them back to our offices for a policy refund. Thanks for sharing your experience.”

"Great price, great service, quick turnaround. I will definatly order again!"

"Terrible customer service! VERY disappointed. I have ordered from them before with no trouble at all, this time has been a nightmare! I placed an order for drink coolies (with rush production - 3 days) on April 27 and have still not received my order. It still states that the order is in production. I have contacted the company several times and have never gotten a real explanation for where my order is at. These were ordered for a client of mine, so 24hourwristbands is now making my business look bad as well as their own."

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

24hourwristbands, 24HourWristbands rep has responded

“Hello, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We will have someone contact you shortly to see if you would still like to receive the order. We will issue a refund for a partial amount of the order if you do decide to keep the order. We will also leave you the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We appreciate your patience and will contact you soon to resolve this issue.”

"Super easy ordering processing. Was done in minutes and will have my order in a matter of days. Will be ordering again."

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.