Stores > 24HourWristbands

• 24HourWristband 24HourWristbands Elite Status

• Address: 14550 Beechnut St.
    • Contact: issues@imprint.com

Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10

2016-07-23

PERFECT FOR MY ADVERTISING NEEDS

"I have ordered multiple times and each has been better than the previous. Shipping is very fast and had no problems so far. I also enjoy receiving coupons for future orders"

This review was modified by amanda.rice23 on July 23 2016 09:13:52 PM

2016-07-22

Andy was simply amazing!!

"I just got off the phone with Andy from 24 hour wristbands. He was absolutely amazing! From the moment he took the call (which last +40 minutes because I was ordering multiple items) he was efficient and well versed in how to manage my requests! Very impressed and will definitely use this business again!"

This review was modified by concastay on July 22 2016 04:56:57 PM

Great customer service

"After a sour experience with my first order. I spoke with Jason Matthews and he really helped me and went the extra mile to help me get the best possible service. "

simple to use

"this is our second order and i'm sure it won't be the last. quality is great, arrived on time. looking forward to the same satisfied experience on our second order!"

This review was modified by kcascio on July 22 2016 12:34:12 PM

Fun...but be careful...

"The 100 free promotion is NOT FREE! When I clicked "PAY NOW" the order said $53...then my invoice arrived for $68. I was charged $15 AFTER the transaction. I called and cancelled the 100 FREE wristbands. In this case "FREE" means "$15...not cool!"

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2016

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience you may have faced regarding your order with us. Kindly note that we do not charge for the production or materials of the 100 extra promotional wristbands. The $15 is due to the shipping & handling fees for the additional bands. Nonetheless, we are very sorry if this caused you any hassle. We hope this clarifies the reason for the charge and we truly hope that this will not refrain you from ordering from us again.

Best regards,
24hourwristbands.com.”

Awesome Service!

"I placed my order at the beginning of the week and they not only delivered a great product, but delivered it ahead of schedule. With service like that, it guarantees return customers and I'm looking forward to working with them in the future"

This review was modified by wnped1 on July 22 2016 07:47:07 AM

Simple to Use/ Reasonable Prices

"I have not received my order yet but I can't wait! This site was fun and easy to use. I already have plans to use it again in the future for my husband's business. "

Easy ordering

"Very easy to order online"

This review was modified by KatyLakeRVResort on July 21 2016 02:27:53 PM

2016-07-21

Great options on product!

"Love that they have so many items you can choose from. The website is easy to use. The only thing I wish is that you could pay using Paypal and that more items did not require a minimum. I will continue to shop with 24hourwristbands. "

This review was modified by JLA2016 on July 21 2016 08:10:05 AM

AWESOME APRIL

"April was extremely helpful and very, very friendly. We were on the phone for approximately 30 minutes with me bombarding her with questions and never once did she sound as if she was tired of me or thought my questions were off-the wall. THANKS AGAIN APRIL. I really appreciated your assistance."

This review was modified by iraclark on July 20 2016 10:49:14 PM

PTA Promotion

"We ordered bracelets with our school name and mascot for our back to school "Meet the Teacher" event last year. They are easy to order, with the ability to view what the text looks like on any color band. We ordered them again this year!"

Easy and Great

"this website was easy to use and allowed me to make a great product for my best friends big day."

This review was modified by Tdodge8191 on July 20 2016 08:14:09 AM

2016-07-20

Creative Giveaway For Dance Studios!

"Every year I look to find a creative logo item to give to dancers who register for classes at Studio VIA - School Of Dance. I have given out the logo wear staples.....waterbottles, pens, cups, etc. This year with the help of 24 hour bands I ordered carabiner clips for their dance bags and will loop hair ties on each one for the dancers! THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY IDEA!

This review was modified by StudioVIADance on July 20 2016 08:12:29 AM

2016-07-19

Great Service!!

"Bruce was extremely patience as my partner I went back and forward trying to decide on the perfect bands for our upcoming concert. Once we told him our situation he made sure everything was perfect for us. We will definitely be doing business with 24hourwristbands soon!! "

This review was modified by monalisafe on July 19 2016 08:39:17 AM

2016-07-19

They need to offer 0 stars!!!

"I WAS AN IDIOT FOR THE 3RD TIME AND NOW CANCELLING THE ORDER...DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY DO NOT BE AN IDIOT LIKE ME AND THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!!!! 1 day RUSH production means they produce it in one day, NOT produce it the NEXT day. 1 full week went by before it even went to the production floor!!!!!

***USE 24WRISTBANDS.COM, IMPRINT.COM AND ANY OTHER COMPANY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK***

This review was modified by waveswing on July 19 2016 07:26:46 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-20-2016

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Dear Steve Buero,

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience you may have faced regarding your order with us. We have looked into your order [IM9ED0356152] and we see that you placed the order on 7/10, Sunday, & had chosen 1 day rush production and standard shipping.

Please know that all our production and shipping days are in business days and standard shipping are estimated times frames and may take up to [or more than] 7 business days. Thus per your order invoice you were scheduled to receive your order on 7/20, which was also your deadline as you informed us on 7/18.

You requested to have the order cancelled on 7/19. However, the order had already been produced by then and could thus not be cancelled. We have duly informed you that your order had shipped and since the delay in entering production was from our end, we have upgraded your shipping time frame from standard shipping to Standard Overnight, for which we will not be charging you.

Please note that we did meet your deadline of 7/20, the date on which your order was supposed to be delivered. Thus kindly note that we are not late on the order.

Per the tracking report of FedEx Tracking Number: 783617771580, your order was delivered on 7/20 and was personally signed for by yourself.

We apologize for any inconvenience or stress this may have caused you. We sincerely hope you will like the products and we truly hope that you will order from us again.

Regards,
24hourwristbands.com.”

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.