Stores > 20jeans.com

• 20jeans.com

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2014-09-17

"Love the jeans. I have my new staple!!!"

2014-07-18

"The groundwork slim straight jeans have a great fit to them. Most jeans that I try are not very flattering in the crotchal region but these don't have that issue. They're not to slim or to baggy but just right fit. "

This review was modified by wgparkh99 on July 18 2014 09:45:17 PM

2014-07-11

"Sizing and the fit of the jeans are very off; the product is not at all as advertised. Very disappointed."

2014-06-24

"pants did not fit the way I expected them to. "

2014-06-12

"this is my third time ordering from 20 jeans and it was a breeze. they even helped me with a really hard question that i had! 20 jeans rocks!!!"

2014-06-12

"Very prompt delivery. Excellent delivery package with care instructions, return forms, and invoice/shipping documentation. Nice product too :)"

2014-06-08

"Great product, great price, great experience!"

2014-05-31

"The jeans are the same size and same style but fit a little different. But they are nice, and I do like them. "

2014-05-28

"Great experience and fast shipping!"

2014-05-28

"The jeans were pretty low quality and stiff. I guess you get what you pay for!"

2014-05-27

"Not convenient to return. Should include a return label and have cost of return deducted from refund"

2014-05-27

"The "slim" pants weren't very slim. "

2014-05-27

"I was very satisfied with my jeans! They fit well all around (I had read reviews about them being too long, but I am 6"6" and that has never been a problem I run into) and they were clean and came with a sample men's lotion.

I am definitely going to buy another pair. For the price you can not get a better deal. I am interested to see how long they hold up.

2014-05-27

"looks good, fits well, but first beltloop to the left broke open after the first day wearing. Had to sew it up myself. Otherwise no complaints yet"

2014-05-27

"One pair that was supposed to be my perfect waist sizing was so tight that I couldn't move. The other pair fit, but had bizarre folds and creases in front that looked really odd. Unfortunately, I had to return them both. I'll try 20jeans again, but this was a swing and a miss. Oh, and I had to pay the shipping for the return? That's really bad customer service."

Share 20jeans.com's store rating

20jeans.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

20jeans.com is not a merchant member
20jeans.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!