20jeans.com Reviews - 20jeans.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.57/10 4,984 reviews

20jeans.com is a merchant member
20jeans.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (4,984)

"I was informed 4 days after ordering that the color I had ordered was not available. I specified two other colors (black and indigo) and was told that I would receive black. When the order showed up, the pair I received was midnight (?!). Needless to say I am unhappy with the service. "

"Best jeans I've ever purchased. "

Rating 4/102/5

"did not like the fit... too loose even before it stretched"

"the jeans were way smaller than listed size!! their size 34's are more like a 25. I can fit comfortably in levis or beta brand or chrome 34's. these got stuck at my hips!!

Normally I would just exchange but that means spending more money to ship them back.

"Mmy order didnt show up and when I queried this they refunded my money without any explanation which is great but what I wanted was the jeans."

"They fit perfectly and look great!"

"Great service and products"

"Deliver my jeans the week after I placed my order as expected."

"I received my jeans quicker than I expected and they are also of a higher quality than i thought. I would highly recommend shopping here."

Rating 6/103/5

"I usually wear a 30" or 31", so to be safe I ordered the 31", however it is to large for me. Loving the color and feel of the denim, just cant wait to get the correct size."

Rating 8/104/5

"I found the website, easy to access. And ordering was a breeze. It came in a timely manner and I was satisfied with the quality of packing. But I do feel somewhat misled and the quality of the product the fit was spot on, but I found loose threads and the quality of the denim was a little poor in my personal opinion. I would purchase these again for everyday wear, but I would not consider them a high-quality Jean denim product."

"dopest dope bras
much love

"Loved the slim jeans I got. "

Rating 4/102/5

"Pants fit great they would be perfect except the bottoms around the calves were a little baggy for a slim fit, even my friend who got a skinny fit had the same problem. Looks like I'll be doing some sewing...Won't buy again unless this changes."

"Great fit, great customer service!"