Stores > 1stopbedrooms

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1stopbedrooms by clicking a star below.
2017-03-20

Love Furniture Dislike Customer Service

"I waited to write this review after I was convinced no one would respond to me any longer concerning damage at delivery to my order. I love the bedroom set I ordered. I had seen it in person at another furniture store and knew this was what I wanted. I got exactly what I asked for and at a great price. I paid extra for the Platinum White Glove delivery. When my items were delivered, there was one piece that was not. I had ordered and paid for it, but It had not been ordered by 1StopBedroom and the manufacturer had not delivered it. Upon delivery, I noticed that 3 of the metal handles were scratched and noted this on the delivery invoice and also called 1StopBedrooms concerning this and also the missing piece chest. I received within a few days 3 handles from the manufacturer, but they were not the correct handles. After a couple more weeks I did receive my other piece of furniture without incidence. I am not able to contact the manufacture directly concerning the scratched handle replacements as they tell you to go through the person you purchased it from. I contacted 1StopBedrooms via emails and phone calls. They tell me they will contact the manufacture when I call, but there is no follow through. When I email, I get no response. I write and speak to the same person. This is my first time ordering something this expensive online, but since I knew exactly what I was getting, I felt it would be safe. Unfortunately, I feel the customer service is what you're losing here if you have any issues with your order. It has been 2 months since my order was delivered. I expect they now just write me off. I never expect to see those handles. So sad, because this was an easy fix!"

This review was modified by lorimoe2006 on March 22 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-03-13

WHOLE HOUSE FURNITURE

"I am giving a 5 star review with this company because they were great to deal with, so far I am happy with the service I received with placing my order to furnish my whole house. Jeff was very helpful and wanted to make sure what I was ordering was right for me.
I did not complete my all the rating as I just placed the order and I do not have anything yet, so after I have received my furniture I will return to complete the rest of the ratings

This review was modified by rsfilion on March 15 2017 07:15:01 PM

2017-03-08

Fast and friendly

"Jeff was efficient and helpful in taking my order"

This review was modified by vg_1120 on March 10 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-03-06

The egg or the chicken paradox !!

"James was very patient with me throughout the ordering process while I was making up my mind on the set. I am due in 7 weeks and the shipping estimate of 6 weeks is the only worry , hope they deliver before I deliver "

This review was modified by jasdhillon1 on March 08 2017 09:45:02 PM

2017-03-06

Saved me Thousands!

"I purchased a Prentice Bedroom Set (by Ashley Furniture) and saved over $1000. Joeseph was who helped me out as I wanted to removed one item from the set. He was able to do this and save me an additional $250! Thanks for the great customer service and savings!"

This review was modified by donnievawser on March 08 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-03-05

"The sales person I worked with was very helpful and was able to assist me in customizing my order exactly how I wanted it. "

This review was modified by dwaynepena on March 07 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-03-05

Good customer Service and reasonably priced

"Joseph was patient and advised me on the right product for me and worked with me on the prices as well"

This review was modified by rvl_2000 on March 07 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-03-05

BEST PRICE around by far!

"I shopped locally and online. I wanted to verify prices one last time before I went back to the brick and mortar other brand store to buy and came across 1stopbedrooms.com. I'm a buyer by trade and although I would've gotten a pretty good deal in person, there was no way I could beat the online price. No brainer - will buy again. Best price, easy ordering process. Will update when delivery is confirmed."

This review was modified by geoffgill-24863 on March 07 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-03-02

Joseph is the man!

"Worked directly with Joseph and I am so glad I did! Gave me the BEST price on a bedroom set I fell in love with! Made the process easy and even when I nickled and dimed, he was polite, professional and gave me what I wanted! Will recc them to anyone and will def be buying from them in the future! "

This review was modified by deannabombchica on March 07 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-03-01

Easy shopping experience

"Me and my wife went to local furniture store to pick out a couch. After picking one out, we went home and found it for half the price at 1 Stop Bedrooms. Checking out was painless, and the customer service chat representative was very helpful. I would definitely shop here again, and will be waiting for my delivery!"

This review was modified by newshan_evan on March 03 2017 08:45:01 PM

2017-02-28

Amazing customer Service...

"I guess I accidentally ordered my couch backwards, I called them and the gentleman on the phone helped me fix my order with no issues. I would definitely order again..

He even told me I'm getting the couch 2-4 weeks sooner than I expected.

Super happy customer....

This review was modified by robynatten on March 02 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-02-27

Love 1stop!

"Best prices around, and great customer service!!"

This review was modified by Annette_wolf on March 01 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-02-27

Great transaction

"Smooth transaction - one small issue with our information but it was filed automatically"

This review was modified by Michael_stross on March 01 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-26

Good customer service

"Have only bought the sofa seconds ago. The customer service on the front end was good"

This review was modified by danielwpowell on February 28 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-02-22

Joseph-Customer Service-Amazing

"Joseph gave continued'amazing customer service over several days of questions. Great personality....one of the main reasons I bought furniture on line for the first time "

This review was modified by christellilly on February 24 2017 05:30:02 PM

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.