Stores > 1stopbedrooms

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1stopbedrooms by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

Extraordinatory!!!

"So impressed, so impressed! This is my first experience with 1StopBedrooms.com and the entire transaction was flawless from start to finish! I was able to take advantage of the price matching, additional discounts AND upgraded shipping. My rep's name was Joseph and he went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my shopping experience exceptional! He was efficient, responsive, professional and PATIENT with me! He even stayed late to ensure that my order was handled flawlessly. I will return again and again. Buy with confidence! Thank you again."

2017-08-16

Amazing Customer Experience

"I highly recommend 1StopBedrooms.com to purchase furniture. I was in the market for a china cabinet and found one piece on several different websites for several different prices. I even found it in a furniture store who gave me the lowest price by far. 1stopbedrooms matched the best price I could find and offered free white glove service! A win win. To round out one of the best customer experiences I have had with a company, I worked with Joseph via live chat to place the order. He entered 6 gift cards I had saved to purchase this piece. He was patient and answered all of my questions and entered all 6 gift cards! He sent me documentation when I asked for it. He was amazing!! Overall a truly amazing experience and I highly recommend 1stopbedrooms. Now the final part will be when I get the piece and the piece itself but if what I have gone through already is any indication of the final phase- I know I will be pleased. You should not order your furniture from anywhere else! "

2017-08-15

Deliver on time!

"Even though one item was missing when the order was delivered, they found the item and delivered it in 3 more days. The complete order was delivered in 6 weeks as promised. They respond quickly. I am satisfied. "

2017-08-14

Great experience and saved Money

"Hassel free ordering and selection process with great discounts, Joseph was very helpful and prompt."

2017-08-14

Birlanny girl by ashley

"I bought this set. The delivery guys came in and set it up like pros. I will use them ever time I buy something. One stop was so easy buying on line"

2017-08-08

I HAVE RESORTED TO DISPUTING

"I have resorted to disputing 1Stopbedrooms charge on my credit card. It has been 8 weeks and I have phoned 1Stopbedrooms twice and twice my order is stuck with shipping company in some other state but my own. Not only that but when I called the second time, the representative read "their" notes from my previous phone call and stated "customer caused delay"......WHAT???!!!!! "Customer caused delay?" I exclaimed.....I called to find out the status of my order as it was taking an unusually long time and that rep apparently found it (in another state) and said I'd have it within the week. Well....here I am phoning the 1Stopbedrooms AGAIN 3 weeks later where they cannot locate the order and claim that I caused the delay. COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!"

2017-08-02

Professional Delivery

"Delivery was on time and driver called ahead of time to let me know he was coming. The crew was very helpful moving my old bedroom furniture into another room. They cleaned up all packaging material and set up the furniture in a timely manner. They were polite and asked me if I was happy with their service."

2017-07-31

So easy, and best prices!

"Such an easy buying experience!"

2017-07-29

East ordering

"I find exactly what I was looking for on here for much cheaper price and so easy to order! Can't wait to get my furniture! "

2017-07-27

Best Furniture Buying Experience

"First off, I never write reviews. But I was asked to write one after I received my order, and I am more than willing to take the time to do it, as they definitely deserve it.

I looked through hundreds of bedroom sets online and finally found one that I liked, at a VERY low price on 1StopBedrooms. I compared the same set to the manufacturers website, and was shocked at how much cheaper it was. Didn't hesitate, bought the set. I got in touch with Joseph in customer service, as I needed the bedroom set by a certain date. He worked with me over a period of a few days to coordinate the delivery before my deadline. Delivery came, on time and assembled. Hands down one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. I would DEFINITELY purchase from them again, and I urge others to do the same. Thank you!

2017-07-26

Awesome purchasing experience! Awesome Customer Service!

"I have been doing research on purchasing furniture from different websites. Doing the comparisons, I was extremely please with 1stopbedrroms. I ended up with one on one support with Joseph. He worked with me to get the best deal. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I can't wait to spread the word about 1stopbedrooms! Looking forward to a beautiful bedroom and dining set!"

2017-07-26

HORRIBLE shipping times, TERRIBLE customer service

"I have purchased furniture from them twice. The first time was last year and was a great experience. This time.... horrible. Ordered a whole house full of furniture, 3 weeks before I needed it. When ordered said delivery time 3-5 weeks. Week 4, nothing. Called and was told going to take 4-6 weeks. Week 5, nothing. Called and told it might ship out beginning of week 6, and take 5 to 7 business days to get to carrier. Then carrier would deliver. So.... 7 to 8 weeks to get my furniture. When complained was told they might do "something" for me if I didn't get the furniture by end of 7 weeks. Some customer service!!! You would think giving a company over $8000 worth of your business would mean something. If I had known it was going to take 7 to 8 weeks to get my furniture I would have gladly bought somewhere else for a few extra dollars and actually had it on time! I will NEVER use one stop bedrooms again, and will tell all my friends the same."

2017-07-23

Great online help

"I wanted a bedrrom set but wanted to change what was included and the online chat person was very nice and put together the package for me and gave a great price. I'm so excited to get it and I will return to the site in the near future! "

2017-07-18

Sleigh Bed

"The chat experience was excellent and resulted in an order placed through the chat. The response was timely and helpful. I appreciated having this option."

2017-07-17

Pre -Delivery Review

"Just ordered a sectional. Had a couple of questions before ordering so chatted w/ a 1 stop rep. Had my questions answered very fast both times. Will update after I get my order. So far, great customer service experience and website is easy to navigate. "

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.