Stores > 1stopbedrooms

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1stopbedrooms by clicking a star below.
2017-10-09

Great service

"Easy to order, hassle free. Great delivery and set up experience"

2017-10-03

Delivery

"Awesome delivery guys and couch!"

2017-09-29

Excellent sales assist and delivery

"From start to finish everything that was promised was fulfilled. I scheduled my delivery and it was delivered as promised. Excellent service. "

2017-09-28

Horrible experience !!! Never buy from here

"Usually I don't give review but 1stopbedroom forced me to give review. Just wanted others to know before they try to buy from here.

I ordered Ashley sofa on phone with sales associate who promised 3 week delivery inspite of reviews on delivery issues (my bad as I did not trust reviewers). Had to followup 8-10 times to get the delivery. Sales associate kept making false promise. Once they said, one piece is not ready so they will split delivery which they never did and kept on buying time. Finally it came after 8 weeks with poor quality. I sent them pictures. I was in touch with sales associate through text and he kept asking pics in from different angles. Agreed that Sofa has issue and ask me to reach out to claim department. When I spoke to sales associate, he promised to replace the piece but did not do anything. After 3-4 weeks of follow up someone came at home and checked sofa. He agreed that its defective sofa and he will give report accordingly. He asked me to call after 2 weeks to call center. Its been 4+ months and multiple follow up with their service department, but no one is even worried about my claim.
I will update if I get any response in future but I really advise all buyers on not to buy from 1stopbedroom. It is better to buy the product from manufacturer for ex. in my case Ashley. They will do price match so negotiate with this guys and buy from manufacturer as they take care of customer's genuine issues.

Please explore other options instead of buying from them as 1stopbedroom care about you only until pay for your order and after that you are on your own !!!

2017-09-07

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Sales support was excellent

2017-09-05

Just Excited.

"Just Great!!.. 1stopbedrooms made it possible for us. This Signature Brand its a great living room set.
The delivery guys made it to our home early and set it up for us, nice job. Surely we will enjoy them for years to come. Thanks

1stopbedrooms

"Ordering was quick and easy. Chat assistant was very helpful. Great prices!"

2017-09-03

just what i was looking for!

"after coming across your website while searching for some specific furniture, the chat window opened. the sales associate was very helpful and in about three minutes, the deal was done. thank you!"

So far so good!

"Well just purchased furniture. Have yet to receive it yet, so kind of hard to give it a 5 star yet. But everything is flowing well so far!"

2017-08-21

Great customer service

"Service rep was very helpful. I purchased a dresser previously and have been searching for more matching pieces was very pleased to find them."

2017-08-21

easy buying

""Such an easy buying experience!""

2017-08-20

Delivery very easy

"Delivery was easy and care-free, delivery truck did not keep me sitting around the house all day"

2017-08-17

Extraordinatory!!!

"So impressed, so impressed! This is my first experience with 1StopBedrooms.com and the entire transaction was flawless from start to finish! I was able to take advantage of the price matching, additional discounts AND upgraded shipping. My rep's name was Joseph and he went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my shopping experience exceptional! He was efficient, responsive, professional and PATIENT with me! He even stayed late to ensure that my order was handled flawlessly. I will return again and again. Buy with confidence! Thank you again."

2017-08-16

Amazing Customer Experience

"I highly recommend 1StopBedrooms.com to purchase furniture. I was in the market for a china cabinet and found one piece on several different websites for several different prices. I even found it in a furniture store who gave me the lowest price by far. 1stopbedrooms matched the best price I could find and offered free white glove service! A win win. To round out one of the best customer experiences I have had with a company, I worked with Joseph via live chat to place the order. He entered 6 gift cards I had saved to purchase this piece. He was patient and answered all of my questions and entered all 6 gift cards! He sent me documentation when I asked for it. He was amazing!! Overall a truly amazing experience and I highly recommend 1stopbedrooms. Now the final part will be when I get the piece and the piece itself but if what I have gone through already is any indication of the final phase- I know I will be pleased. You should not order your furniture from anywhere else! "

2017-08-15

Deliver on time!

"Even though one item was missing when the order was delivered, they found the item and delivered it in 3 more days. The complete order was delivered in 6 weeks as promised. They respond quickly. I am satisfied. "

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.