• Address: Online Company
    • Contact: customerservice@1stchoicebankruptcy.com
    • Phone: 1-800-707-0513
    • Customer Support: 1-800-707-0513
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-8pm EST

"This company helped me to file my bankruptcy about 2 month ago and I promised myself that if they did a good job, I would leave a review. Two of my friends chose this service and referred them to me based on old reviews and I just wanted to leave a fresh one. Crystal did an awesome job! She was very helpful and made my bankruptcy venture so much easier than I thought. My meeting went smoothly and I felt really bad for those in the room that had paid their attorneys all that money. Thanks again Crystal for your help."

modified review This review was modified by SharonP1966 on November 06 2013 10:49:32 AM

"Newleathercase is specialized in manufacture all kinds of luxurious,High quality and the best price leather cases for mobile phone,OEM , ODM is available."

"It is unfair to Crystal for me to atempt to explain my experience in English. How many ways can I say she is awesome and her skills are worth so much more than I paid her for - that is for sure! "

"i had to call and ask questions a few times. i always spoke with the same person so she was familiar with my case and she always was professional and courteous and i saved $1600 by using their service. i would recommend them highly to anyone who needs to file bankruptcy. Cliff w"

"I was extremely fortunate to happen upon 1st Choice Bankruptcy Preparation service! Red flags to be aware of when searching for a service online: Do they offer a phone number to call, and speak with a real person, are they in the US, check under scams, look for overall ratings from actual customers. 1st Choice exceeded my expectations! They were very quick to respond. My paperwork arrived quickly, and was accepted without any questions, 100% accurate. In a trying time, and no money for an attorney, I had a terrific advocate in 1st Choice. I'm now awaiting the Creditor's meeting. You can do this yourself using the paralegals at 1st Choice. Update, Creditor's meeting went very smoothly, now awaiting final discharge."

modified review This review was modified by Edgarasmith on June 03 2012 07:55:09 AM

"Crystal was a God send! I could not afford an attorney to file my case. Also after I did a ton of research I learned that I really did not need an attorney to file a simple chapter 7. I was all set to spend a couple of hundred dollars on a program to complete my BK and then I found 1st Choice Bankruptcy online. They truly saved me, they will awnser every question that you will have."

"The customer rep was awesome! Very knowledgeable and very patience. This company delivered what they promised. "

"Crystal was an absolute Godsend. She was with me through every question that I had. If it weren't for her, I don't know what I would have done. I just got my papers today, to take and file on Monday. I have already recommended this company to a friend. I just wish that there was something else that I could do for Crystal, to say thank you so very much."

" My experiece with 1stchoice was great and they gave me excellent customer service with my specialist evertime i needed them. All i had to do was sign my papers and file. Hassle free Bankruptcy preperation . "Thank You 1stchoice" i recommend 1stchoice Bankruptcy to anyone that is considering Bankruptcy and want to save lots of money,time and headaches."

"Wow, I was so impressed with this service. My personal petition specialist stayed in contact with me every step of the way. I was very anxious about the whole filing situation and she comforted me daily. I just got my discharge papers yesterday and I am so relieved. If you are reading this because you are thinking of using this service, do it! You won't be sorry, all though they wont give legal advice, they did prepare my petition as promised. A friend got scammed trying another service so I was skeptical, This Company is The Best Bankruptcy Service Online by Far!"

modified review This review was modified by Bettyboopp on June 03 2012 06:32:12 AM

"Great Service,they made filing bankruptcy easy :)!!!!"

"Highly recommend! Exceptional customer service!!!"

"Great Service will definitely recommend to others. Cheap and very fast with no compromises on service! I give them A++. I had to do a chapter 7 and they had it at my front door in a matter of a day after I completed my questionnaire. Also the paperwork looked very professional! Thanks so much 1st choice!"

"Excellent Service! The meeting of the creditors went smoothly, and bankruptcy is already discharged. I'm glad it's over. I highly recommend!"

"I love this Service!! They saved my life and helped to relieve a lot of stress from my life. My Bankruptcy filing and 341 meeting went smoothly. The trustee was very impressed with my documents and so was I."

1st Choice Bankruptcy Preparation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1st Choice Bankruptcy Preparation is not a merchant member
1st Choice Bankruptcy Preparation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!