1 Stop Knife Shop Reviews - onestopknifeshop.com/store/index.html Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.50/10 15 reviews

1 Stop Knife Shop is not a merchant member
1 Stop Knife Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered several items from One Stop Knife Shop.
The prices were good.
The communication was good.
The shipping was fast with the items well packaged.
I was completely satisfied with the process and have added them to my preferred list of stores. Highly recommended

"I've ordered from them a few times.They've always had fast,professional,courteous service.
Also,the owner runs the BEST knife forum on the internet(bladeforums.com),full of friendly,knowledgeable people eager to help you find what you're looking for.

"One Stop Knife Shop is as good as it gets.
Perfect transaction; thank you very much

"Fast, easy, everything as described, and items well packaged. I will not hesitate to do business with them again."

"I went into the store completely ignorant to what kind of knife I needed. The sales person was extremely knowledgeable and nice. I left with the perfect pocket knife for my needs. He also was nice enough to show me the best way to sharpen the new knife I got. In conclusion if you want a good product for a good price from someone who truly knows their stuff you need to check them out!

Daniel Brashear soon to be long time customer. :)

"Dealing with 1SKS was a very pleasant experience. They were running a sale on an awesome item and I was able to get in, order the item, and had it in my hands in record time at a great price. Can't really ask for much more than that. A+ all the way. Thanks, 1SKS!"

"I purchase a knife from these folks. When it came in I saw the inscription was misspelled. I called them and the customer service rep was one of the rudest people I have ever dealt with. They did not help me with my problem and charged me outrageous shipping and would not refund the cost to return what they falsely advertised."

"Bad business. Don't waste your time. As almost all of the others on here have noted, this place is extremely misleading in their stock availability. They have discontinued knives listed as available, but as soon as you place the order they tell you it's out of stock. Why do they need my CC info to figure out if the knife is actually in stock or not? Why don't they have an email contact address? WHY WON'T THEY PICK UP THEIR PHONE!? Why don't they have an answering machine? Its been 3 months and I simply cannot get a hold of them. This is one of shadiest, most deceiving companies I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Their website is only useful for cross referencing pictures of knives, you can't actually order anything from them. They just want everyones information. If I could give this place 0 stars then I would, because it doesn't even deserve the one."

modified review This review was modified by Mrbikerman on June 06 2011 02:57:18 PM

"Order placed in March and had to call to find out where my product is. It's now May and they said the product is no longer being made. Thanks for the heads up and constant waiting."

"They're always helpful and polite...extremely knowledgeable. They have just about any knife you can think of in their store. Most of the bad reviews only seem to be about them not having a knife in stock...something someone wanted, but wasn't in stock, and that person was never charged for. (I assume this, because I've placed 4 or 5 orders with them, and nothing is charged until the item(s) ship.)"

"I first placed an order with 1SKS on February 1st,2010. They gave me a call saying the Emerson CQC14 kinfe was not in stock and on backorder. At the same time, they told me the four other Maxpedition items are also on backorder. I decided to accept the wait for these items till the estimated ship date of Feb. 22nd.
February 24th rolls around with no delivery or email notification that an item was still backordered. I called to completely cancel the entire order. I waited almost a month for this order in which 1SKS had nothing I wanted actually in stock and on backorder.
How this company became BBB accredited I'll never know. Given the ratings from others here, they should have never made the grade. BBB will get my opinion and I will NEVER order from 1SKS again. They should change their name to "One Stop Knife Suck"!

"I am already VERY Dissatisfied with this company and have not gotten my merchandise yet. I placed an online order on Monday, August 4th. I paid extra for 2 day delivery as it was essential I receive this knife for a birthday party Saturday, August 8th. The site did not indicate that the product was unavailable, my order receipt did not indicate anything about the product being unabvailable, yet I still do not have it. I have tried calling repeatedly and no one is picking up the phone. The website lists office hours on Saturday, but still... no one answers. I am furious. If they had inidicated the item was back ordered, I could have ordered elsewhere and had my birthday gift in time. Now the entire brithday is ruined as this is the only gift being given!!!!! They are completely unreliable, unprofessional, and unethical. I am going to be filing a complaint with the BBB."

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered a discontinued Spyderco knife for my husband from 1 Stop Knife Shop. The knife was listed as being in stock but I first tried to send them an e-mail to be sure, however this online store only accepts product inquiries by phone. This red flag should have made me think twice, but I went ahead regardless.
As soon as I confirmed my order, I received an automated e-mail saying that they were back-ordered on that particular knife and that it would ship in a month. Luckily my CC was not charged.
Of course, I never received any more updates and never got the knife.
I am not saying they are dishonest, just incompetent (for not updating their inventory), probably misleading (the site showed the knife as in stock but I was immediately notified it was back-ordered when I ordered) and have a very bad communication model: there is no way to contact them other than by phone (and their toll-free number is only for placing orders, all other queries, including product information and order cancellation, have to be placed through a 502 area code phone!).
Why a company that does business online does not use e-mail as a way for its customers to communicate with it beats me.
Also, their website is very badly designed, with many product pictures missing.

July 23rd update: after almost 2 months, I finally received an e-mail from 1SKS saying that there was a problem with my order, the problem being that the knife is no longer manufactured.
Given the fact that that particular Spyderco has been discontinued for more than 4 years, didn't they know that already when I placed my order?

modified review This review was modified by coolgirl on July 23 2009 08:55:13 AM
knguye11's Avatar
Silicon Valley
Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered an Emerson HD-7. Item is in stock like the website said. Fast shipping. Good communication - let you know when the item being shipped and provide tracking number.
Price is little higher then other online store (15%) more. Shipping charge is a lot expensive, but overall it's OK for me.

Rating 4/102/5

"One item I ordered was out of stock, and they agreed to cancel without a problem. On the other item, they sent the wrong color, and claimed that I had ordered the color they sent me, even though the invoice clearly states otherwise. They did offer to return it."