"This has been the worse shopping experience i EVER had. I ordered the items while they said "in stock" when i checked the second day they said they do not have them in stock.
I waited 43 days for my items to actually be shipped. It has been a very bad bad experience.

NEVER buy from them ever again

"EXCELLENT SERVICE SPOKE TO MARCUS BOBBY"

"Never trust this retailer.
I ordred Canon Lens on April 28 and I checked that the lens is on their stock and I found out later that they haven't shipped it yet because they don't have it in their stock.

I wanted to cancel that order and they told me to call back! Can you believe it?
I haven't had this problem until today. (Maybe I'm lucky?)

Anyway. Never order anything from this guys and look for the pattern. These kind of faux retailer asks you to call them and force you to buy may accessories. Never trust them!

"I purchased a Cannon camera on 4/11. On 4/21 I decided to inquire on the cameras whereabouts. No response. On 4/26 I inquired again. No response. On 4/30 I canceled the order; once again, no response.

Shipping delays don't bother me; Not responding in a timely fashion does.

Just now I decided to re-read the negative reviews and the companies responses, it's obvious there is a pattern here.

I would stay away just to be safe. Spend an extra ten minutes searching and an extra ten bucks and get your products elsewhere.

modified review This review was modified by comicbookguy on May 02 2010 09:45:54 AM

"Great service - very knowledgeable and friendly staff!"

"Service/price was great! Great Seller"

"I was in the market for a Panasonic TC-L32X1, one of the best LCDs for gaming due to its low input lag numbers. Unfortunately, this model is out of production and the supply is dwindling even among online retailers. I had a bad experience with another store who claimed it was in stock, yet a week later admitted they did not have one and could not get another. This made me wary, and 5 stores later I realized just how short on stock everyone was. I saw it at 1stopcamera.com, with a great price to boot, but I was still cautious and called to confirm it was in stock. I was greeted pleasantly and informed that it was, and was even offered to process the order over the phone so it could be reserved for me. I declined and ordered online, and the next day received shipping info. The TV is here now, exactly as advertised, and I couldn't be happier. The reviews here may be a mixed bag but my experience was stellar."

"I ordered a Panasonic camera from 1stop and they promptly acknowledged the order and then nothing! I called them and quickly realized they would not process the order until they had a chance to try to sell me all kinds of accessories. I kept declining indicating I only wanted the camera. They said ok finally. Still no indication that they were actually going to sell me the camera. I kept checking back on the order status to find they listed its status as: "As soon as it is received at the warehouse it will be shipped out". I emailed them back asking for an estimated time when they would ship it and received nothing in return. I waited a couple more days and then cancelled the order telling them I would get it from someone actually willing to sell it to me."

"I ordered a refrigerator that was shown as in stock 18 days ago. Today is my third followup call to them. Each time they tell me it is in transit and it will be 5-7 or 7-10 days. I hung up and called again. This person said it is backorderd. It is still shown as in stock on the website. Terribly rude customer service."

"I was looking on the Internet for certain dishwasher model to match my existing stove and fridge and was amazed to see the low price 1 Stop Camera had for this item and even more amazed that the price INCLUDED SHIPPING! I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend 1 Stop Camera to any one looking for a great price."

"Fast delivery. Will buy from this vendor again."

"I purchased a camera online and received an invoice for it in a comfirmation email. However 1 stop camera charged my credit card $20 more than the invoice is for. When I realized this in Jan. I called to find out why there was a discrepancy. They assured me that my creditcard would be credited and it was their error. I called again because I never received the credit. I was then offered a coupon instead. I told them I just wanted my creditcard credited. They said it would be done within 48 hours and nothing has happened and it is now almost March. DO NOT BUY from them, price looked great, but they did not charge me price on invoice. I would welcome their management calling me to resolve this problem!!!
I received a call from the store today and they creditied my account the $20 as of today after seeing this review.

modified review This review was modified by christie9082 on March 02 2010 03:17:11 PM

"Great dishwasher at a wonderful price. Very quite. Everything was perfect. I would recommend 1 Stop Camera to anyone."

"very good custumer service very fast delivery"

modified review This review was modified by zelaya12357 on February 23 2010 10:29:20 AM

"everything with my purchase went smooth and on time. i was very happy with my experience. i will definitly do bussiness with yall again."

1 Stop Camera / 1stopcamera / onestopcamera (also: InoaX, FotoConnection, TheNewConnection) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1 Stop Camera / 1stopcamera / onestopcamera (also: InoaX, FotoConnection, TheNewConnection) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!