Write a review »

• Address: 471 Cozine Ave Brooklyn, NY 11208
    • Contact: Support@1SaleADay.com
    • Customer Support: 800-419-0100
    • Fax: 347-295-2008

"have made several purchases from 1 Sale a Day and have always been satisfied. this particular purchase, a sterling silver ring w/black diamonds, was missing one of the diamonds. i contacted customer service and was immediately responded to and taken care of better than ever expected, very impressed, continue to check their site daily and would definitely order from them again with no hesitation. highly recommend."

"I ordered the two pack of "Side Sleeper" pillows. The merchandise arrived on time and in great condition. It was packaged well so there was no damage to the product. After sleeping on one of the pillows for several nights, I was impressed at how much more comfortable I slept. These pillows are awesome for someone who sleeps on their side. I'd recommend them to anyone who is a true side sleeper. "

modified review This review was modified by Summersorbet on September 19 2013 06:17:43 AM

"i got a heart pendent for my wife and it was beautiful for the price"

"I ordered a USB Sync Cable from 1saleaday and it works great! Terrific price and was delivered very quickly, thanks! I will definitely shop here again!!

"Great Deals on name brand products. "

modified review This review was modified by Shak333 on September 17 2013 08:54:16 PM

"got this for my daughter, she loves it sleeps with it every night and takes it every where with her, its the best thing i could have gotten her, she loves all the lights and will lay down and watch them on the wall or ceiling "

"I bought this mini sudoku keychain.I am a great fan of sudoku,kept on playing it online.But this mini sudoku keychain has helped me a lot as it is very handy and I don't have to carry my laptop everywhere.Happy with the purchase."

"i loe 1sale aday...ery fast shipping.i received my order before eta. "

modified review This review was modified by juacard1980 on September 17 2013 08:52:30 PM

"I love the beautiful heart pendant I bought. It came well wrapped in padding so the necklace didn't break. I love the quality of the silver piece of jewelry. It doesn't irritate my skin and the chain is long so it doesn't feel like I am choking. It is very shiny and was reasonably priced. I wear it often and love it."

"I love onesaleaday. They have great products at very affordable prices. I will definitely use them again!"

modified review This review was modified by marissamiller57 on September 17 2013 08:50:08 PM

"Nice experience of shopping :)"

"This website was very easy to use and the product I received was great!"

"Fantastic deals, I check daily to see what bargains are available."

"it was great! i really enjoyed it!"

modified review This review was modified by nancyestradaa on September 17 2013 08:45:53 PM

"I ordered a tablet computer on the 28th of August in the morning. I received a shipping notification on the 18th of September, although it is just a "label has been printed" notification. Mind you, the 1Sale estimated arrival is not until the 25th of September.

I was told by 1Sale themselves that the shipping date would be the 12th of September. Not only did they not ship it on time, they did not contact me to tell me my order would be delayed. Adding insult to injury, 1Sale listed the EXACT SAME TABLET on eBay three days before my order shipped. These orders shipped at the exact same time as mine. I assume since they lied about the shipping date, they will have lied about my receipt date of the package as well. UPS has not posted a estimated delivery date as the product STILL has not been physically shipped yet.

Adding further insult to injury, my credit card was charged the moment the item was "purchased" (28th August). There is no way to cancel an item after it has been "purchased" on the website either.

tl;dr ordered the 28th, charged that day, 22 days later still not shipped, no way to cancel the order

1 Sale a Day is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1 Sale a Day is not a merchant member
1 Sale a Day does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!