• 1 Sale a Day

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-06-12

"Order #13302 was for 2 items. I received 1 item on May 23rd and have been attempting to either get the other item or a refund. I received one response on May 25th asking for a photo of the packing slip, which I no longer had. I received another response on May 29th asking me to be patient. I checked the FedEx system and it shows 1-ONE item was shipped and forwarded this on. Still no response. I will continue to write reviews until I get a response."

2014-12-13

"I received two 27inch iMac computers although I only wanted one. When I received both I refused one and let UPS return the other one. 1SaleaDay claimed they did not receive it although their records show I refused one unit. I paid them $1999.98 instead of $999.99 for the one I kept. Neither UPS nor 1SaleaDay or Chase Credit Card would refund my $999.99. I was cheated by 1Saleaday since they will not answer their phone or my repeated email request over many months This is the worst company I have ever used. Never shop at their site. Use an honest dealer instead. Wayne Jetzer"

2014-11-18

"I used to like these folks, and then I bought an Android tablet with a $20 rebate from them. Whoever they had representing them for rebate payment now refers you back to 1Sale and they say "sorry, wait". I even offered to let them get off cheap by simply giving me $20 store credit. No deal.

Just downloaded a professionally written complaint letter which is going to FTC and their state's attorney general.

Extremely unimpressed. Beware."

2014-11-11

"I ordered something in May which had a $20 rebate, 5 months, 12 phone calls and 6 e-mails later I still do not have a refund. My opinion is they hope you forget about the rebate. "

This review was modified by GrandmaZ4760 on November 11 2014 09:22:33 AM

2013-09-17

"have made several purchases from 1 Sale a Day and have always been satisfied. this particular purchase, a sterling silver ring w/black diamonds, was missing one of the diamonds. i contacted customer service and was immediately responded to and taken care of better than ever expected, very impressed, continue to check their site daily and would definitely order from them again with no hesitation. highly recommend."

2013-09-17

"I ordered the two pack of "Side Sleeper" pillows. The merchandise arrived on time and in great condition. It was packaged well so there was no damage to the product. After sleeping on one of the pillows for several nights, I was impressed at how much more comfortable I slept. These pillows are awesome for someone who sleeps on their side. I'd recommend them to anyone who is a true side sleeper. "

This review was modified by Summersorbet on September 19 2013 06:17:43 AM

2013-09-17

"i got a heart pendent for my wife and it was beautiful for the price"

2013-09-17

"I ordered a USB Sync Cable from 1saleaday and it works great! Terrific price and was delivered very quickly, thanks! I will definitely shop here again!!

2013-09-17

"Great Deals on name brand products. "

This review was modified by Shak333 on September 17 2013 08:54:16 PM

2013-09-17

"got this for my daughter, she loves it sleeps with it every night and takes it every where with her, its the best thing i could have gotten her, she loves all the lights and will lay down and watch them on the wall or ceiling "

2013-09-17

"I bought this mini sudoku keychain.I am a great fan of sudoku,kept on playing it online.But this mini sudoku keychain has helped me a lot as it is very handy and I don't have to carry my laptop everywhere.Happy with the purchase."

2013-09-17

"i loe 1sale aday...ery fast shipping.i received my order before eta. "

This review was modified by juacard1980 on September 17 2013 08:52:30 PM

2013-09-17

"I love the beautiful heart pendant I bought. It came well wrapped in padding so the necklace didn't break. I love the quality of the silver piece of jewelry. It doesn't irritate my skin and the chain is long so it doesn't feel like I am choking. It is very shiny and was reasonably priced. I wear it often and love it."

2013-09-17

"I love onesaleaday. They have great products at very affordable prices. I will definitely use them again!"

This review was modified by marissamiller57 on September 17 2013 08:50:08 PM

2013-09-17

"Nice experience of shopping :)"

Share 1 Sale a Day's store rating

1 Sale a Day is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1 Sale a Day is not a merchant member
1 Sale a Day does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!