Stores > 1-800-Flowers

Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-12-05

Not happy

"I originally ordered the flowers on 11/23/16, but the order was damaged. I called and they told me that they would take $10 off the new order, and send the new flowers. The flowers did show two days later without the discount. Don't tell me you're giving me a discount, and then charge the full price. I didn't damage the product."

This review was modified by Mtythor on December 05 2016 04:47:59 AM

2016-12-01

After a Rocky start

"After a very rocky start 1 800 flowers resolved the LOCAL FLORISTS problem and after 6 days finally got a beautiful arrangement delivered"

2016-11-28

Got on time!

"Thank you for delivering the fresh flowers on time. My granddaughter was very happy. She said that the flowers were perfect!"

2016-11-27

First fruit basket!!!

"I was very pleased that my order was delivered in a timely & early manner. I will use this service again."

This review was modified by AlexNYDC on November 27 2016 03:34:18 PM

2016-11-24

Before_and_After_Smiles

"Ordered this bouquet to be delivered to my mother-in-law so that she could enjoy them both before and after her surgery. It was a smash hit!"

This review was modified by DocPSL on November 24 2016 02:45:14 PM

2016-11-16

UNBELIVABLE

"I placed an order 1 week out for a delivery to my mother for her birthday that was to be delivered the day before her birthday. When I called her to wish her a happy birthday I found out the flowers had not been delivered. I called them and found out that the florist they were going to use could not fulfill the order due to the fact they did not have the container. they claimed that they tried to contact me about this, but did not. I agreed to have the arrangement put into another container and they assured me that it would be delivered that day, it did not. second call was made the same day in the evening after I knew they would not be doing the delivery, as I already knew is that there was nothing they could do that day. I requested a phone number for the florist that was going to do the arrangement so I could talk to them directly the next day and was told they could not give it to me. so I made sure they had my correct phone # and told them I expected a call in the morning to assure me that the order was going to be filled, it never happened. 3rd call I told them I was expecting a call that never came and there response was the original issue about the not having the container. again I asked for the phone# for the florist and again was told they could not give it to me. they tried to tell me that the flowers were going to be delivered that day but with all the let down from them I was not convinced it was going to happen, I again asked for the florist phone # so I could talk directly to them and again they refused. I finally just cancelled the order and ordered it from a local florist to my mom witch I should have done in the first place as a similar arrangement they had was much prettier. 1800 flowers kept trying to throw coupons at me I told them to just keep them as they had missed my mothers birthday and with all the issues I would never use them again. UNBELIVABLE"

This review was modified by cmcmath on November 16 2016 08:52:35 AM

2016-10-11

TERRIBLE!!!

"I just talked to the priority department 8665218029 and was informed that my order had been cancelled because my phone number has a code from California and I live in Texas. I'm sorry but that is ridiculous. However, it is your business and you make the rules but you cancelled my ordered when I called you because I saw it was not going to be delivered on time, that to me sounds like an excuse to the fact that my order was messed up. Before I called, the order was not cancelled or flagged for incorrect information. I placed this order with plenty of time so that it would be delivered on time, which was very important to me. If you consider my information was not good enough you should have told on the first place, so I could have ordered some place else. Now my gift is completely ruined. This is the worst customer service I have seen."

This review was modified by magui277 on October 11 2016 12:59:11 PM

2016-09-18

! star is too much

"Did not deliver the flowers the day, all I heard is excuses.
Did not deliver them on the next day - more excuses.
Asked for refund.
2 months later still fighting to get my refund - all I hear is more excuses.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

2016-09-16

Never making this mistake again

"Horrible!!! Ordered flowers to be delivered same day online. Got an email confirmation, stating cost and delivery date. Got an email 90 minutes after placing my order stating my flowers were out for delivery. Received a phone call 90 minutes after that saying my ordered flowers could not be delivered because: 1) no one was home -> FALSE; 2) no one answered the phone number provided -> FALSE, it was my cell number, which never rang; 3) it was too hot outside -> FALSE, it was 75°. They told me that the flowers would be delivered the next day, which I told them was unacceptable. I demanded delivery. They said it was impossible. I demanded a refund, to which they said I would receive a refund of a lesser amount than I paid, with no justification other than that's what their computer said I paid. My email receipt and my bank account stated a much different amount. Plus, it was going to take 7-10 business days for a refund to appear in my account. Meanwhile, during my 45 minute telephone conversation with multiple levels of customer service reps, I received an email stating that my flowers had been delivered.....FALSE. Never, never again "

2016-08-22

Funeral Flowers Not Delivered

"When the CEO of our company passed, the funeral home had a link to do Sympathy Flowers. I linked to the 1-800 Flowers site and made an order. I even chatted with the customer service person who assured me that the flowers would be delivered for a 10 AM service the next day. I checked at 10:30 AM on the next day as I had not received a confirmation of delivery and I was told that they were not able to fulfill the time request. I was then told that they could deliver to the home and I accepted that option, but they would have to get the address from the Funeral home. At about 1:00 PM I received a call that my order was not to be delivered till the next day as florists do not work in the afternoon. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and I finally got in touch with one and she ultimately said she could not get the information from the funeral director and that was it. I was told that I would have to do an internet search for that address and there was nothing that they could do. The customer service was a ZERO. It was their mistake and they were not able to fix it. I do believe that the customer service was off shore, and it could have been in the Philipines ( I am not 100% sure). I ended up asking for my money back and being embarased that my condolences were not properly expressed even though I had done my part to do it. I heartily recommend to go to any other vendor which you can find to do your flower business. This was a shoddy and poorly run customer service operation which had no power to fix any problem that was handed to them."

This review was modified by Abp00000 on August 22 2016 11:47:24 AM

2016-06-24

DONT EVER USE THEM!!!

"I placed an order for a funeral and the pitiful flowers that were delivered were NOTHING like what I ordered and paid nearly $100 for. I was so embarrassed by what was delivered. It was a very small arrangement with 4 huge white lillies and those were not even in the original order. I took the arrangement back to the local florist and they issued a refund to 1 800 flowers and apologized and said that all they received was a partial description of the flowers to be used and the florist did not have all the same flowers so they made something up. She said that when you order thru 1800 flowers (which is also known as bloomnet) that they don't send a picture or reference # to the florist; just a description of the flowers to be used. If the florist does not have those flowers you are just out of luck . She told me that teleflora is the best service to use because they send a detailed description as well as a picture and reference number for them to look up in a book that every florist has. I emailed 1 800 flowers and they said they would give me a partial refund as well as a $20 savings certificate. I told them that was not acceptable and I did not want the $20 certificate because I would never use their services again. After the third email they said they would refund my total purchase price. I will never use them again and I would encourage all of you out there not to ever try them. I do not know how they stay in business with all these bad reviews."

This review was modified by Meemarachele on June 24 2016 04:29:07 PM

2016-05-27

Dissapointed!

"Ordered Mother's Day flowers for my Mother -in-law from 1-800 Flowers. It was a cute flower arrangement in a teapot. She collects teapots so thought this would be perfect. They did arrive (lucky I guess) but were in a decorative vase, not the teapot as advertised. I was very disappointed as would have never ordered if it wasn't for the teapot.
I wrote an email to 1-800 Flowers of my disappointment, they contacted me by phone to apologize , stated they would resend the flowers in teapot and send a $20 certificate. I was pleased they were going resend the flowers with teapot, however, they never did. They did send $20 certificate to me (like I could care less about that) with no mention of redelivering flowers.
I emailed them yesterday morning and have not received a response. Never again.

This review was modified by Djaske on May 27 2016 09:26:36 AM

2016-05-16

Awful Experiance

"Do yourself a favor and save your money! Ordered flowers from 1800flowers.com to be delivered to Canada. What was sent was awful. I sent an email to the customer services to complain and either they are swamped or they just didn't bother to reply. I will never use this company again."

This review was modified by Flowers-no-more on May 16 2016 06:37:04 AM

2016-05-09

WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

"ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY! I gave 1-800-Flowers.com a try to handle an order for me. I tried another popular online florist and had problems. I didn't think 1-800-Flowers would do any worse than simply not delivering flowers because they did not have the delivery address correct in their system. I entered it correctly and this other company just sat on the order until I called to ask where they were. This company did a much worse job handling my order. I called 1-800-Flowers.com and placed an order over the phone with a live agent. They took my order (order number 141961110) and informed me they would be delivered on Saturday for Mother's Day. They verified they could fill the order with the local florist. I boarded a cruise ship for a short cruise trusting 1-800-Flowers.com would take care of my order. Today, when I arrived, my mother sent me an e-mail asking if I was OK. I never have missed calling or sending my mother a card or flowers on Mother's Day and she was worried about me since she had not received anything from me. So, I called 1-800-Flowers.com and used the automated system to track my order. I knew something was wrong when I entered the order number and the system transferred me to a live agent. I spoke with Michael (employee ID 1599) who checked into what happened. He came back on the call and told me the local florist cancelled my order because they "did not have the materials to fill the order"!! Wait - I was told on Thursday that the local florist could fill the order! So why didn't 1-800-Flowers do ANYTHING to fix the situation? They did not try to contact me. They did not try to contact my mother. They did nothing! So when I asked how they were going to fix the situation, Michael told me he would process a refund!! UNACCEPTABLE! After going through all this trouble I expect 1-800-Flowers.com to resubmit the order and give me a refund as a good faith step to fix the situation. So Michael puts me on hold and comes back and tells me the local florist only has a vase that says Love, Hope, Joy on it and can fill it with yellow roses. I asked for a supervisor but was told the supervisor was too busy to speak with me. SO THIS TELLS ME THERE ARE SO MANY CUSTOMERS CALLING TO COMPLAIN THE SUPERVISOR COULD NOT TAKE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME? I asked for the supervisors name and employee ID. I was given the name of Raffy and the employee ID is 5020. I asked Michael to have Raffy call me within an hour thinking that he could take a few of his (or her) precious minutes to try to calm down an upset customer. Well, I never received a call. I know there are others that have lost a lot more than $75 on their order, but to blatantly ignore an order and not even attempt to notify either party (sender or recipient) of a problem is beyond belief. I suggest for anyone reading this to save yourself the headache and look up the local florist in the area where the recipient lives and deal directly with them. I just can't believe a local florist would "run out of supplies" on a big day like Mother's Day and if they did, why doesn't 1-800-Flowers.com have a backup florist? "

This review was modified by winsteadr on May 09 2016 09:30:54 PM

2016-05-09

Aweful

"Twice I have ordered flowers for my Mother that NEVER got delivered. Never got a call that there was a problem. Will NEVER use again. When your Mother's day gift doesn't get delivered it is awful."

This review was modified by LuluPgmr on May 09 2016 05:26:19 PM

Share 1-800-Flowers's store rating

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!