Write a review »

"Very disappointed as many others.
I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday 5 days in advance with almost immediate full charge to my credit card. Called them at 5 pm and they said they are coming before 7 but no real service to find the florist, just routine communication with me. It is almost 7 and no flowers. The flowers are supposed to be a nice detail on your day not a late evening, something. Either buy from another site or support your local florist who probably will also deliver what you want as promised. I won't buy again from them. Funny ( in a sad way ) how they don't even come to this site to provide service.

modified review This review was modified by Serge1940 on July 12 2013 01:30:41 PM

"I have used them twice and both times they didn't deliver them as promised. Most recently, they failed to deliver the flowers for my anniversary. I ordered them the day before. I called after they didn't arrive. After a lot of poor customer service, they promised to have them delivered early the next day. They never delivered them. I finally cancelled the order. Do not use them if you want them actually delivered. Use a different company. Worst business experience I've had in years."

modified review This review was modified by AntN on June 28 2013 04:19:54 PM

"What I ordered and what I received were completely different and delivered at night after my daughter's birthday was almost over. What I ordered was a tasteful arrangement in a clear glass vase and what was delivered was a disgusting pink arrangement in a polka dot vase. I will never use this company again, they are con artists"

modified review This review was modified by rduxbury on June 22 2013 10:51:41 AM

"5151 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, Tx
The Manager closed the garage doors as I was walking up. It was 7 minutes before 5pm, raining, and I needed flowers for my sick mother who was in the hospital.

I banged on the door and asked her why she was closing so early. "Because the registers were already closed" she said. Then she took attitude with me about why I was banging on the door. Seriously?

WOW! What happened to customer service? I guess it was more important for her to go home 7 minutes early than to help a customer.

Fire that woman!

"I don't know where they get the florists to fill their orders, but if you want a specific design to be sent anywhere in Barrington, IL. I suggest you not use 1-800-Flowers. although they have been good about refunding the cost, the arrangements are really awful. my last three (yea, I kept thinking they would change) I wouldn't give to a dog! guess I wonder why they show pictures if the arrangements won't look like it when delivered. this time I actually called in the order and the agent said he would put a note on the order. maybe the person filling the order doesn't read english!"

modified review This review was modified by hsbmom on June 11 2013 02:31:16 PM

"flowers looked nothing like photo"

"I will never use this service again. Sending flowers by delivery is suppose to be a surprise for the intended person instead delivery personnel drop off flowers at the door or to whoever they see first and don't even try to deliver to the right person. I sent flowers for my daughter on her birthday the first time she would receive flowers, they were handed to one of my guest instead. I email them and complained but no one ever bother to respond, I sent another email to make sure it wasn't me I received the email confirmation and still no answer this has been almost a month. Thanks 1800flowers I really feel appreciated.

modified review This review was modified by Castrocas on June 02 2013 02:22:26 PM

"What a horrible experience this was!!! My daughter's birthday so I ordered the birthday surprise same day delivery with smiley face cookies. She received the flowers on her birthday but it wasn't what I ordered. Instead of a big beautiful arrangement of daisies, she got a few yellow daisies and three carnations that looked like they were plucked out of a ditch and stuffed into a vase for fifty dollars. The cookies still have not arrived at this point. So I email 1-800-flowers and complain, they send the florist over (unbenounced to my daughter) and tell her that they need the flowers back, made her cry. She thought she did something wrong, he didn't explain or anything. Don't make a mom mad. So I get on the phone with 1-800-flowers and find out that they want to do a redelivery of the flowers on a Saturday to a business (bank) and that the cookies weren't scheduled for delivery until June 11th, mind you her birthday was May 30th and the cookies were to be same day delivery as well. So 1-800-flowers wants to know if they can deliver on Monday? NO! It has been a night mare, try to do something nice for your kids and someone has to make them cry, not acceptable..."

modified review This review was modified by whatfloral on May 31 2013 02:17:07 PM

"I used1800flowers and the flower arrangement was delivered on time to my mother and they were beautiful....But....my bank account was charged 2 times, this is where my problems started, I like the rest of the United Statesli
ive paycheck to paycheck. It caused overdrafts 2 of them to be exact. The only thing the customer service rep could help me with is to say is that the extra charge they charged me will be back in my account in 3 to 5 business days.....so the flowers actually cost me 130 dollars, because of the 2 overdraft fees they caused!! The orignal cost should have been 50 bucks. I will never ever use this company! EVER!!

modified review This review was modified by stephaniecapes on May 31 2013 11:21:37 AM

"I've used 800 flowers a few times before, and have had no issues, until this nightmare. I ordered roses for my 1 year anniversary that were supposed to be delivered to my wife's school on Friday. Well, she gets them, but inside is a small little bush with no flowers. Embarassing for her to get a pathetic bush in front of her co-workers. So I call them and complain, and they promise to send me an upgrade delivered to our house in the morning before noon. Okay, I can understand if they mess up once.

So it's 1PM on saturday and no flowers. I call and they assure me we'll get them by 7PM. No flowers. I call at 8PM and they give me some lame excuse about the vendor not getting them for some reason. I'm strating to get really mad at this point. They offer to send them on Wednesday (really??), I said no i want them tomorrow morning. They agreed.

Sunday morning, the vendor calls, and is trying to drop them off at her school. We told him, no they're supposed to come to our house like we specified. He said he was close and would bring them over. 5PM and still nothing. I call 800flowers and they claim my wife signed for them at 330PM. I said no way, at what location? At the school. Ridiculous. At this point i just wanted my money back. After we chewed them out they agreed to refund us in full.

Fast forward 10 days, still no refund. I call them again today, and they say the wrong order was processed and so the refund didn't go through. She agrees to resend the refund.

Worst experience ever. They had about 4-5 chances to make it right and messed up each time. Horrible experience and will never use them again. I still don't know if the refund will get back to me.

modified review This review was modified by theriverman on May 30 2013 03:10:46 PM

"My advice is never use 1800 flowers. Not only was my order not delivered on time after I was assured they would be delivered by 3pm, while I was on the phone with customer service they contacted the florist and the florist then decided on their own to contact my mother to tell her to stay at work because they were delivering flowers. Now isn't the whole purpose of having flowers delivered for your mothers birthday meant to be a surprise?! When I told 1800 flowers this they told men would be issued a refund in 3 days. I wish I could say my experience ended there. I had ordered a colorful bouquet of sunflowers, roses and lilies. What was delivered was light pink carnations and pink roses. It looked like it was for a funeral. Now it is 2 weeks later and no refund. I called 1800 flowers only to find out that my refund was never issued to be processed. They said they would issue my refund in 3 days. Ha sounds familiar. DO NOT USE 1800 FLOWERS!"

modified review This review was modified by Bridgeit on May 21 2013 04:07:26 PM

"My husband ordered flowers for our anniversary at 9:30am to be delivered at my work. At 2:07pm he got confirmation of order. At 6:51pm he got confirmation of delivery. I had left for the day by 5pm. I called the next day to see if my office had them (I didn't work at that location the next day). They hadn't seen them. I called Customer Service. They couldn't get ahold of local flower shop. They said they were on the truck at 2:48pm and delivered at 6:00pm. There was no one to deliver them too. They don't know where they are! Offered to re-send them today and give me a $20 voucher to make up for not deliverying $100 worth of flowers on my anniversary. AND THIS IS THE SECOND TIME. Several years ago, my husband ordered flowers and I didn't get them either. They at least refunded my money and gave us a $100 voucher. This service SUCKS! I would NEVER EVER use them for anything. This is why you really do have to call your local florist and have them handle it. I order flowers often for people at work and family. NEVER WILL I USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN. Offerig $20 for screwing up a gift on our anniversary is an insult and highly disrespectful. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS! It is a fraud!"

modified review This review was modified by NotHappy43 on May 21 2013 09:15:07 AM

"To whom it may concern at 1800 flowers,

I can not tell you how upset I am with your delivery person, but I can tell you why I will never use your company again and why I will be telling everyone my horrible experience that I had with your company, through as many media outlets as I can find.

I had ordered flowers from you, for my Fiance's birthday, and had typed something personal on the card. I can imagine in your profession all the staff probably read the cards, even though they shouldn't. I can handle that. What I can't wrap my head around is how ignorant the delivery person was for commenting on what my card said, in the midst of handing the flowers to my Fiance'. He said sarcastically "Gee, someone must really love you to call you bee vomit", for her whole office to hear. At first she had no idea what he was talking about, because she had not read my card yet, but obviously he did. I had written " you are sweeter than bee vomit" as an inside joke. Your delivery person's sarcastic comment made her feel bad as if no one could love her, embarrassed her in front of her co workers, and ultimately ruined her day. When she should have had the chance to privately read it and laughed to herself, she now found herself having to explain to others of what the card said/meant. She came home from work upset, and it ruined our evening, that I had been planing for weeks.Your delivery person completely ruined her birthday, with their unprofessional actions and their genuine lack of common sense.

I write to you today in hopes that no one else has to go through this, on a day as special as their birthday. I want nothing from you, not even a reply to this email.Do not contact me or the recipient of my flowers (my Fiance') .Do your part and keep that delivery person from interacting with the public, and I will do my part and spread my horrible experience, so that there is less of a chance that your company ruins someone's special day.

Sincerely,

A potential lifetime customer your deliver person ran off.

modified review This review was modified by nomoreflowerman on May 20 2013 09:43:43 AM

"What incompetent people!!! I ordered a dog-able flower basket for my Mother'n'law and paid that extra 19.99 for "100% guaranteed" delivery. The day it was suppose to arrive I got an email confirmation saying it had arrived at noon, but it had not been delivered. ??? So I call customer service for them to say they delivered it to the wrong place and they might be able to get it there the following day..WHAT??? So I talked to a supervisor named Chloe, and she didn't know where it was but said it hadn't been delivered to the wrong place they were just probably behind on orders so to give them a little bit more time. No body in CS could get a hold of the florist and track down my flowers, wow! So I decided to wait till the following day(Mothers Day) to see if it would get here, NOPE..Nothing..wtf..how can an order just vanish in thin air. I called CS again and talked to the only nice person there, but she still couldn't find my order, but gave me a full refund. All I have to say is this: This company sucks, they should know all of the florist that they send orders to and keep up with then making sure they all get processed and have a better way of tracking peoples orders. Pathetic company that I will spread the word about, and hopefully people will order elsewhere. I got my refund, but heard nothing about what happened to my flowers and never saw them! Idiots!!!"

modified review This review was modified by blueyes86 on May 20 2013 08:11:14 AM

"WOW!!!

I can't believe how many HORRIBLE reviews I have seen about 1-800 flowers... Now I have experienced it firsthand what a disorganized troubled company this is...

Do yourself a favor and buy elsewhere... ANYWHERE! There are many decent companies out there but 1800flowers after they screw you they don't care about making it right.

1-800 Flowers is a JOKE!!!

They take your money then don't deliver as promised, NOR WILL THEY MAKE THE SITUATION RIGHT WITH YOOU...... I am referring to Order #W00532604050079 which was placed on April 30th to brighten someones mothers day and instead because I dealt with 1800flowers, it did the opposite and made them think that we forgot about them. The order was never delivered and late in the day when they were supposed to be delivered, we called to see what the deal was and we were told that they would still be delivered, then, after waiting several more hours we called again and we are told that the flowers that we ordered were discontinued, SURE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW THIS BEFOREHAND SO WE COULD HAVE PICKED A DIFFERENT BOQUET. I SEE WHY THIS COMPANY IS RATED AS LOW AS THE SCALE GOES WITH 1 STAR... Oh wait they did offer a $20 coupon off of the next order... YEAH RIGHT, LIKE THEY THINK I AM GOING TO LET THEM RUIN A SPECIAL DAY AGAIN???? I asked that they send a special boquet on their dime and Ann #19362 is VERY rude and her supervisor Alex #16941 is a bit nicer but has been given NO authority to make things right with 1800flowers.com customers...

MY SUGGESTION: GOOGLE A FLOWER SHOP IN THE ZIP CODE WHERE YOU WANT THEM SENT AND TALK TO A LOCAL FLORIST WHO CARES...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT MBENNETT35@YAHOO.COM

GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE THAT YOU CAN BRIGHTEN SOMEONES DAY BY AVOIDING 1800-FLOWERS.COM...

modified review This review was modified by MBENNETT35 on May 17 2013 06:56:16 AM

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!