Stores > 1-800-Flowers

Customer service: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-03-27

Great experience

"I ordered flowers for my parents anniversary and they were on time and super inexpensive. I would use again."

2016-03-08

Avoid this business, not worth your money

"I placed an order early this morning. It was very upsetting that I had to call twice because order had not been deliver. First call at around 1pm to check the status on it. I was told that truck was doing the deliveries and it shouldn't be much longer. Second call because by 3:30PM my time flowers had not been delivered yet. My wife is only at her office until 5pm, what is the point of delivering right before they are getting ready to close if she is not going to get to enjoy her flowers for the day? 1800flowers charges quite good like for orders not to be delivered at least by noon. The delivery charge alone was almost $20. I feel I am not getting my money's worth. I had never had an issue before until today. I will NEVER be doing business with 1800flowers again. They should be aware that what they are delivering in most cases are flowers, what is the point of delivering flowers by the end of the day? I was refused a refund by them so I will refuse my business and make sure I let as much people know about my bad experience as I can. THANKS FOR RUINNING OUR SPECIAL OCCASION 1800FLOWERS! ***UPDATE*** Flowers where just delivered...at 4PM!! that is ridiculous."

This review was modified by imdehni on March 08 2016 03:53:49 PM

2016-02-23

wedding nightmare

"I ordered 2 mixed roses with Peruvian lilies double bouquet with vase. Red roses with Cali lilies with vase and one without. Purple passion roses with Peruvian lilies double bouquet with vase. Red roses with Peruvian lilies with vase and chocolate. The red roses and Cali lilies was for my daughters wedding bouquet. Mixed roses and purple passion were for the mothers. The red roses and Peruvian lilies with vase and chocolate were for my wife's valentines day. By the time the wedding took place the Cali lilies had died and the Peruvian lilies were shriveling and falling off. So after the flowers for the wedding turned to crap and everybody went home I called 1800flowers. I was reasonable I asked for the flowers to be replaced and sent to the persons they were originally supposed to go to at different addresses. They said they would have to refund the charges and run each through as separate charges in order to send to different addresses. I said Ok. They did not refund the full amount they shorted me over $100.00 and they over charged me nearly $200.00. It took 5 phone calls to get it straightened out. Some of the flowers have been delivered almost 2 weeks after the wedding. 1 bouquet the valentines day one is no longer available. The customer service guy was going through the list of ones with roses lilies and chocolate. The only one with red roses and chocolate had Cali lilies and was three times the cost of the one I purchased. It was ok for them to send dying Cali lilies for my daughters wedding bouquet but the couple bucks it would actually cost them to send them to replace my wife's bouquet with something acceptable to me was unacceptable to them. I had to settle for something I did not want almost two weeks after valentines day. For all the trouble I had to go through I got an i am sorry and 6 $20.00 coupons so i can get $20.00 off each order not to be used in conjunction with each other. So i can not get $120.00 off just 20 bucks an order. For all the BS i went through, phone calls, late flowers, dead flowers, under refunds and over charging I got nothing in compensation. Everybody gets the coupons so I got nothing special. "

This review was modified by earlcommins on February 23 2016 12:31:01 PM

2016-02-15

Horrible Service

"If it was possible to give no stars, I would. I placed an order on 2/8/2016 to receive flowers on 2/23/2016. I received a phone call from a company rep today,(a whole week later), stating I could not have the flowers delivered on that date. That the flowers could ONLY be delivered this Thursday, the 18th. When I told the rep no one would be home that day to receive the flowers I asked about Friday. I was told , "No". I asked why I could not receive the flowers on the date I requested, but did not get a satisfactory answer.

I asked about delivery on Saturday, was told "Yes", but it would cost me an additional $29.99. I told the rep to just forget it then, and I want a refund of what I paid. He said he was sorry, and that was the end of the conversation.

A couple minutes later the rep calls me back to tell me they will reduce the delivery fee on Saturday to $19.99. I again said, "Forget it, I'm not paying any more money." I told him to just refund my money, then added I will not be placing any future orders, you lost a customer.

When you are on their website ,I don't understand why a person is allowed to have flowers delivered on a certain date, and they later call you and tell you that you cannot have them delivered on the date you selected. For God's sake, do not allow a person to be able to select dates in the future. If you only allow delivery 1 1/2 weeks ahead, then why was I allowed to place delivery three weeks ahead?
This is no way to retain customers. Shoddy at best..
Oh, I was offered a $20 savings pass on future order.
The positive; the rep was polite, not rude at all, doing his job.

2016-02-14

USFUNDS

"I ordered flowers to be delivered in Canada because they had that delivery was from Canada.

No where on my order does it state that this is in US Funds. Had I known, I would have given my US MasterCard.

The Brockville Ontario florist shipped from Brockville but, my Canadian MasterCard charged me 42 cents on the $ exchange for U.S. Funds. What gives?

The bill was way out of my budget. I will not use Flowershopping .com, again.

2016-02-13

Terrible

"The flowers arrive on time that was good. They did not like anything like the picture I was very disappointed.I will never order here again. Terrible product!!!!!"

This review was modified by goCowboys2581 on February 13 2016 09:34:51 AM

2016-02-11

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

"Worst place to order anything. My items were not delivered and I was not notified. I had ordered flowers and gifts from 1800flowers website to be delivered to my wife at her work today for early valentines. The order was placed a week in advance. Her coworkers received flowers and gifts from their husbands today but mine was never delivered. Not only did I miss the opportunity to celebrate this with her, she is now upset with me because she was the only one to not receive a valentine’s gift at her office today. I am extremely upset with this services and wanted to warn everyone who is considering purchasing from them DO NOT DO IT!!! They ruined my valentine’s day, don't let them ruin yours."

This review was modified by ChrisH28 on February 11 2016 08:01:18 PM

2016-02-10

My girlfriend is royally upset (cannot use the word I would like to)

"Ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday. She lives in downtown Miami in a 47 story condominium. According to 1-800-Flowers they attempted delivery but no one was home. This is a doorman building with a concierge desk and they accept packages all the time.

There was no attempted delivery just a lousy email about we will attempt again the next day.

Probably good to know. I guess it could have been worse if the flowers were for a funeral !!

This review was modified by BlackisthenewOrange on February 10 2016 10:17:49 AM

2016-01-15

Planter arrived broken!

"You order a flower or a plant for gift to make someone happy. Unfortunately in this case, it caused inconvenience to the recipient and huge embarrassment to myself. I have ordered a pricey plant to be delivered to an office. Unlike other reviewers, it arrived on the date it was promised, but to the planter in which the plant was in arrived broken. Can you believe the inconvenience at that office? They have to make the inconvenient call to the customer service to receive a new planter. If you want a reliable service, 1-800-Flowers is not the place to go."

2015-12-30

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I called placed an order for my wife's birthday. The day came and NO FLOWERS were delivered!!! I called to find out WTF, They had no record of my Order... yet, the Charge was on my credit card!!! They claimed I Never placed the order!!!!"

2015-12-26

"I will NEVER use 1800 flowers again!! For the 3rd time, they have ruined a holiday for my elderly family members. Placed the order for delivery 2 days before Christmas and was sent a confirmation. Then I was sent an e-mail the day of delivery that they could not fulfill the order until 3 days after Christmas. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!!!"

This review was modified by jkalance on December 26 2015 05:35:54 PM

2015-11-15

"This is a pathetic excuse for a customer-oriented business. Waited until the day of my daughter's birthday to call me to say they couldn't deliver her present for another week. Really?"

This review was modified by newestprod on November 17 2015 05:22:01 AM

2015-10-14

"I wish I could give 1800 Flowers less than one star. My coworker and friend lost a very close family member and I wanted to send flowers to express my sympathy (10/12). The flowers were never delivered and I received a phone call the day after the flowers were supposed to be delivered (10/14) saying they cannot be delivered until tomorrow (10/15). I explained that my coworker would be out of town for the funeral for her family member and the lady goes into all of these additional charges I would have to pay to have the flowers delivered today (I already paid $70). When I wouldnt agree to what she was saying she hung up. A few hours later another person called giving me the same story. I told them to forget it and give me a refund. Amazingly I was able to find another florist for roughly the same price and the flowers are already out for delivery. I will never use 1800 Flowers again. Terrible service! "

2015-07-31

"I ordered flowers for Mother's Day a week in advance. They never arrived. When I contacted the company they said they could not refund my money because the flowers had been shipped, however, the tracking number they gave me shows that the flowers were never sent to UPS for shipment only a label had been created. The company offered a 50% refund and to reship the order, again the flowers were never sent. So I paid 50% for flowers that I never received. DON'T ORDER FROM 1-800-FLOWERS IT'S A RIP-OFF."

This review was modified by ripped-off-twice-neveragain on July 31 2015 07:43:06 AM

2015-07-28

"I was happy with the delivery to a hospital only wish there were more choices for hospitals. "

Share 1-800-Flowers's store rating

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!