• 1-800-Flowers

Product & services pricing Rating 1.55/10 1.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.48/10 0.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

"I ordered $125 worth of flowers for my mother's birthday 3 days in advance. First a 1800 flowers called me to tell me that they couldn't find the proper flowers to arrange , and asked me if i would be ok with a different arrangement with the same value worth ( which I am 100% fine with). I waited until 6 pm (delivery from 8am-6pm), and nothing happened! I called 1-800 and they said they could't deliver because they could not find the florist in the designated area. WTF?? They had 3 days to figure all this out!!!! and they didn't even call me to inform me about. WORST FLORIST!!!!! Am Surprised they are still even around!! BAD Business Model. We take your money and don't do a sh*t."

"I ordered flowers for my fiancé to be delivered to her work, thinking I would put a smile on her face. I was guaranteed they would be delivered by 5pm. At 3:30, a young guy called and said he was running late. Not only that but he was asking for directions to another location. I thought nothing of it and directed him to his intended location. At 4:35, I call 1-800 Flowers because I’m worried they aren’t going to be delivered on time. Ten minutes later, security delivers the flowers much to my relief. However, the flowers were practically dead on arrival. They are browning and “droopy”. I’ve purchased better looking flowers from Wal-Mart of all places. Anyway, I call 1-800 Flowers and they offer me a re-delivery because they are about "100% smile guarantee". Well the re-delivery NEVER happened. Needless to say, I was embarrassed. They completely dropped the ball, and in the process collected $85 from me. The money wasn’t the issue, the fact this company prides itself on putting smiles on people’s faces is a farce. It’s a cold business. My point? This company is a joke, please stick to your local Florist. "

modified review This review was modified by GoDawgs03 on March 10 2015 04:49:05 PM

"Very disapointed with this flowers/gift company.
Ordered flowers and ther were never delivered!!! the company tried to apologize later with a $20.00 discount and guess what? I was never able to redeem it.
If you want to give flowere just go buy them yourself at COSTO!!!!!! and you will save $$$$$$$$$$$$

modified review This review was modified by edonis-49432 on February 25 2015 07:24:38 AM

"This is the WORST flower company that I have ever used!!!!! They should be driven out of business. The Flowers arrived half dead and died fully within a couple days. "

modified review This review was modified by jjgrahl on February 22 2015 02:08:55 PM

"This is by far the worst place ever to buy or receive flowers from. Their service is just terrible, if you call them you are on hold for literally hours, Their flowers die within days, and they do not deliver on time. Beware and DO NOT USE EVER"

modified review This review was modified by Angel377 on February 19 2015 05:15:55 PM

"I ordered a nice bouquet for my best friend and her daughter for Valentine's Day. She had never received the order. I used their online ship tracking system and nothing was posted. I let it slide since it was Valentine's Day and it was extremely busy. Again, she had not received it. I look it up again on the website to see the status of my order and the company cancelled it.YES, THEY CANCELED MY ORDER!!!! I NEVER received any information about the order being canceled. I immediately looked at my account to see if I was refunded and nope. I called and was on hold for more than 30 minutes!!!!! I checked my account again and saw that the payment was cancelled. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not reccommend this company to anyone either. "

"I was a recepient of the 2 dozen roses that came in the day before the Valentine's day. At first they looked ok, but on Valentine's day the flowers started truning brown. looks like they were frozen on somehting. The flowers were from my boyfriend that was far away and couldn't be with me on Valentine's day... I tred calling customer service a few time. they promissed to call me back and they never did. Their service sucks. I will ask my bf not to use their service any more. The flowers were coming from the Rockville MD location."

modified review This review was modified by zZavadskaya on February 17 2015 09:18:24 AM

"An "attempted delivery" was made on Valentine's Day to a house full of people? I don't think the delivery was even attempted! I look like a complete donkey because I had a huge surprise coming with a balloon, chocolate covered strawberries, and a dozen roses. Explain that to a girl that is expecting SOMETHING on a day where I couldn't be with her. Still not delivered two days later. It will be 5-10 days before I get my refund of $161.10 per the customer support line. I will not be doing anything with these holiday ruining people again!"

modified review This review was modified by HUNTKC29 on February 16 2015 02:24:13 PM

"I ordered flowers for my grandmother for Valentine's day & when she sent me a picture of how they looked I was so upset! She got such cheap ugly looking flowers when the picture online made them look beautiful. They barely had any roses or lilies in them and in the picture online they were all supposed to be pink and some red, well what was grandmother got they were mostly white cheap daisies and carnations.. Which weren't even pictured!! I called to let them know & ask for my money back. They wanted to make it right by sending new flowers but I declined the offer and asked for my money back and was told they could do that but would have to come pick up the wrong order. It's really upsetting when you pay X amount of money and you don't even get what you paid for. On top off that my grandma said the lady delivering the flowers was just a random lady, not even dressed as an employee or driving a company car and had a child with her. I'm just very disappointed and will not be ordering flowers from 1800flowers.com ever again and I would not recommend it to anyone else. Try pro flowers my husband order me flowers from there and they were beautiful and came with chocolate covered strawberries that taste delicious. Don't waste your time and money with this place."

modified review This review was modified by krystalwagner40 on February 16 2015 10:15:39 AM

"I ordered my flowers on the 7th for the valentines. Did not get the flowers. I called them, and said that the flowers will not be delivered today (15th). So I cancel my order and asked for a sort of damaged fee as it ruins my wife's valentines. The customer said that if u ordered it online, there's no guarantee that it will be delivered on your chosen dates, unless if I pay $25 more. WTF. This lady didn't even say "Sorry" at the beginning! I am not fan of writing reviews, and this was my first time. "

modified review This review was modified by ChuChuReid on February 15 2015 08:44:11 AM

"Ordered flowers to be delivered yesterday 2/13/15 for Valentine's Day for my fiance. Waited around all evening and nothing arrived, but at 6pm the delivery status changed to "Delivered." Spent multiple hours on hold without speaking to anyone before giving up and hanging up.

Called this morning at 7am and was informed that "someone had tried to delivery them at 8pm but no one was available". Uh, not only were we home at 8, that's also TWO HOURS AFTER they claimed to have already been delivered. She GUARANTEED ME they would be delivered today.

At 3:30PM, I receive a phone call saying that they'll be here Monday. When I said that was absolutely not acceptable, the response was "Okay, we'll credit your money back then." Didn't care at all.

Wish I had read the reviews before placing the order. Apparently this is just how they operate.

modified review This review was modified by cbhoutx on February 14 2015 02:25:44 PM

"I sent candy and flowers to my mother in law for Valentine's Day. I told them they could be delivered 2 days early. They sent her the candy and an empty vase. No flowers. I called the company and was told they ran out of the flowers I ordered so they just sent the vase. Really? They couldn't put flowers of any kind in to make up for it? They weren't going to send anything or inform me about it? Whoever did that should be fired! They sure took my money!"

modified review This review was modified by Kathryn928 on February 14 2015 02:08:23 PM

"My fiancé ordered flowers a month in advance to mail to me on valentines day before he left for his deployment overseas and on valentines day I received nothing but an empty box ! I am currently on the phone with them still for over an hour and will not refund my fiancé or send new flowers!!!!! And they just hung up on me!!!! Worst place ever!"

"I just emailed this to 1-800-flowers. Worst company I have ever dealt with.

I ordered this:
ELEGANT RED ROSE, Product Code: 101169, Delivery Date: 02/13/2015, Quantity: 1
on February 9th to be delivered to my wife's work as a surprise valentine's day gift. It's what I do every year. However I do not normally purchase flowers from 1-800-flowers, with good reason. The plant my wife received is of subpar quality to say the least. The picture of what I thought I purchased is an appalling misrepresentation of the product that my wife received. It is an embarrassment to me to have such a sad pathetic product that was supposed to represent my deep feelings for her delivered to my wife's place of work. The picture of the "Elegant Rose" was far from elegant. In the picture there were over a dozen beautiful roses in full bloom. The one my wife received had 5 at best. One was in full bloom, one was broken and bent into the plant, and the other 3 had bloomed some time ago apparently, because the petals are falling off or already did. Even the leaves are dried out and curling. I ordered from 1-800-flowers one time before and swore I would never order from you again, because once again the product was junk. Now here I am kicking myself for not following the promise I made to myself. There is no way I will ever order from your company again. Trust me; I am going to spread this message everywhere I can regarding your lousy, no good, poorest excuse for flowers that I, or anyone, have ever seen. Now I have to go out to get my wife some roses for Valentine's Day. Thanks for nothing.

modified review This review was modified by tcufish on February 14 2015 07:23:43 AM

"Terrible service. I ordered edible arrangement for my friend's birthday. They called 1 day before delivery and told me they will deliver between 4pm and 6pm. They wanted to make sure someone will be home. They did not deliver until 9pm. My friend lives on the 7th floor, delivery person called and asked my friend to come down stairs and get the arrangement. What kind of delivery service is this and why did I pay money for the delivery. #1 you show up at 9pm # 2 ask the person to come and get the arrangement downstairs. I am very mad and upset. "

modified review This review was modified by juliakalenyuk on February 12 2015 08:27:37 PM

Share 1-800-Flowers's store rating

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!