Product & services pricing Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.68/10 0.68/10

"Like many of the other complaints, I had ordered a Christmas arrangement for my 100 year old grandmother. Not only did it can cancelled on their end, I received no notice of this cancellation. I thought it strange that she didn't mention the flowers, as she is usually quick to call, but its a busy time of year, and I didn't think to check online about delivery until after the New Year. The delivery information was incomplete (no explanation of what may or may not have happened). I sent 2 tickets to customer service. Heard nothing back. Just got off the phone. The initial option was to resend - ridiculous. Second offer was to credit it me for $15 (not a full refund). After much anger on my point, and several times waiting on hold for approval of a full refund - FOR SOMETHING NEVER DELIVERED - I am now told I will see my refund to my credit card in 3-5 days. Now, I have to figure out how to make amends with my grandmother - thanks, 1-800-Flowers. Grrr."

"WOW what CRAP! I can't believe a big business like this can be so freakin horrible and still be around! Aweful service, ignorant people on the phone. Ordered same day delivery and at 5pm they call me and say they cant! They couldnt find a flourist with lily flowers and couldn't fulfill my order and can substitute with lesser cheapier flowers on a $100 flower, no thanks. i called 3 other shops they had lily's so not sure how 1800 had a issue. So they said they would call me back 2 different times, never happened. finally the next day at 11am I get sick of waiting for these idiots and call them. Nothing was happening with my order still!! So I cancelled it and was told I would be refunded. That didnt happen either, they cant even refund me correctly. Disputed with my visa, I am so done with these HACKS!!!! NEVER EVER EVER USE THEM AGAIN! YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER.

I called my local flourist and had amazing service!!! Even got the flowers I wanted! Delivered ON TIME as promised and are beautiful. PEOPLE, stick to your local companies, buy local!! So much better and you get taken care of!!

modified review This review was modified by kochease on January 16 2015 12:20:03 PM

"My daughter sent me flowers and they were left on my front porch with temperatures in the single digits. They immediately turned brown and became limp when I put them in water. She called to complain so they sent replacement flowers that were to be delivered later in the day. Again they were delivered early in the day and left on the front porch, the temperature was even lower so again I have frozen dead flowers. "

"I wish I could attach photos here of the wilted plants and drooped flowers that were delivered to the funeral home for my dear friend's father who passed. It bore NO resemblance to what I ordered! It was a complete embarrassment!

Especially with Valentine's Day coming up - STAY AWAY FROM 1-800-Flowers !

modified review This review was modified by laruble on January 12 2015 07:59:45 AM

"I placed an order December 14th for delivery on December 23rd. The flowers did not arrive that day, or any other day prior to Christmas. Around Dec 26th, I called customer service, who at first tried to say that the florist was 'backed up', as if that is an excuse. She then agreed to issue a credit, but so far I have seen no credit on my Paypal account..it is now December 31st."

modified review This review was modified by Lisa.colorado2 on January 02 2015 04:46:10 PM

"I went into detail on several different review sites. To sum up.
1. The experience was horrible
2. The flowers never arrived
3. Customer service was a complete fiasco
4. I will never order from this company again
5. It was without a doubt the worst case of customer service I've ever come across in my life.

NEVER ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS!

"Crappy, crappy, crappy! Ordered flowers for my mom in the hospital. Was supposed to be delivered the next day. Took 5 emails and 4 days to get them to her. Got emails promising prompt delivery but it never happened. Avoid this company! "

"Ordered 3 arrangements none were as the photo's online. We were embarrassed that our family received them. Call 1800Flowers response from 4 different reps yes I know how you feel ....... request money refunded got talked into remakes. Disputing with PayPal. Wish I had read the reviews first."

modified review This review was modified by Fjwinz on November 26 2014 04:33:39 PM

"This has to be the biggest rip off in the history of ever. Sadly I was warned by 3 people.

My story begins with ordering flowers before my mom's birthday (which is today) I ordered her a beautiful bouquet at 1800flowers.com. Feeling confident and excited I was waiting for the thankful call from mommy dearest. I got a confirmation saying the flowers had been delievered and I continued to wait for the call. 4PM rolls around and now I'm nervous. I call my mom, wish her happy birthday and asked her how she liked her surprise. Her response, "what surprise?" I respond, "YOUR FLOWERS!!" "What flowers?" she asked...

Don't make the same mistake.

modified review This review was modified by Autumn.Marie on November 20 2014 04:54:25 PM

"Awful. Flowers didn't get to the restaurant for my partner's birthday. I rushed out the following morning to buy from a local florist (which I should have done to begin with. I had put my order in 2 weeks in advance, but apparently that wasn't enough time for a company that can promise same day delivery. When I called customer service, I was told I should try calling the delivery company, and since the order was already "shipped", I would have to wait to get a refund. I waited him out, and got the refund that day. Bad service, but I was just going to let it go. Then, I get an impersonal "fill in name here" email last night containing a half hearted apology and a $20 gift card. The flowers I ordered were $107. $20 was less than the $30 it cost to ship the original flowers. I find that to be insulting. I won't use the certificate. What's the point of a discount if the product never arrives?"

modified review This review was modified by adamptucker on November 08 2014 08:39:07 AM

"I'm sorry to say that 1-800-Flowers picked a really upsetting florist to deliver my wife's birthday arrangement to her work.. Not only did they tell 800-flowers that her arrangement was on it's way around 1pm.. but the Rozies Balloons And Flowers did not arrive until 6:15pm. 15 minutes AFTER my wife had left her work.. so I had to drive all the way from Cottonwood Heights in traffic PICK up her gift and drive it back home before she arrived...The whole point of me putting my order in 2 days prior was to give them enough time to deliver it that morning so she could have it at her desk the entire day...also the arrangement was not as pictured as it was on the website, http://cdn1.1800flowers.com/wcsstore/Flowers/images/catalog/99170lz.jpg (LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THIS.) the arrangement was way smaller and missing dried lotus pods, no clear glass, and no dried twine as pictured.. came in an ugly silver hourglass vase, with a red bow.?!?!?! way way upsetting.... $114.00 WAS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL!!l!!!! http://mikefieldfoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/800-FLOWERS-FAIL.jpg"

"This is some of the worst service i have every received! The flowers never came in time and they would never tell me what was going on with them. I will NEVER be using this service again! If i could give a 0 and no stars i would. "

modified review This review was modified by michele_malinowski on October 26 2014 09:35:01 AM

"Very disappointed as many others.
I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday 5 days in advance with almost immediate full charge to my credit card. Called them at 5 pm and they said they are coming before 7 but no real service to find the florist, just routine communication with me. It is almost 7 and no flowers. The flowers are supposed to be a nice detail on your day not a late evening, something. Either buy from another site or support your local florist who probably will also deliver what you want as promised. I won't buy again from them. Funny ( in a sad way ) how they don't even come to this site to provide service.

modified review This review was modified by Serge1940 on July 12 2013 01:30:41 PM

"I have used them twice and both times they didn't deliver them as promised. Most recently, they failed to deliver the flowers for my anniversary. I ordered them the day before. I called after they didn't arrive. After a lot of poor customer service, they promised to have them delivered early the next day. They never delivered them. I finally cancelled the order. Do not use them if you want them actually delivered. Use a different company. Worst business experience I've had in years."

modified review This review was modified by AntN on June 28 2013 04:19:54 PM

"What I ordered and what I received were completely different and delivered at night after my daughter's birthday was almost over. What I ordered was a tasteful arrangement in a clear glass vase and what was delivered was a disgusting pink arrangement in a polka dot vase. I will never use this company again, they are con artists"

modified review This review was modified by rduxbury on June 22 2013 10:51:41 AM

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!