Product & services pricing Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"Ordered 3 arrangements none were as the photo's online. We were embarrassed that our family received them. Call 1800Flowers response from 4 different reps yes I know how you feel ....... request money refunded got talked into remakes. Disputing with PayPal. Wish I had read the reviews first."

modified review This review was modified by Fjwinz on November 26 2014 04:33:39 PM

"This has to be the biggest rip off in the history of ever. Sadly I was warned by 3 people.

My story begins with ordering flowers before my mom's birthday (which is today) I ordered her a beautiful bouquet at 1800flowers.com. Feeling confident and excited I was waiting for the thankful call from mommy dearest. I got a confirmation saying the flowers had been delievered and I continued to wait for the call. 4PM rolls around and now I'm nervous. I call my mom, wish her happy birthday and asked her how she liked her surprise. Her response, "what surprise?" I respond, "YOUR FLOWERS!!" "What flowers?" she asked...

Don't make the same mistake.

modified review This review was modified by Autumn.Marie on November 20 2014 04:54:25 PM

"Awful. Flowers didn't get to the restaurant for my partner's birthday. I rushed out the following morning to buy from a local florist (which I should have done to begin with. I had put my order in 2 weeks in advance, but apparently that wasn't enough time for a company that can promise same day delivery. When I called customer service, I was told I should try calling the delivery company, and since the order was already "shipped", I would have to wait to get a refund. I waited him out, and got the refund that day. Bad service, but I was just going to let it go. Then, I get an impersonal "fill in name here" email last night containing a half hearted apology and a $20 gift card. The flowers I ordered were $107. $20 was less than the $30 it cost to ship the original flowers. I find that to be insulting. I won't use the certificate. What's the point of a discount if the product never arrives?"

modified review This review was modified by adamptucker on November 08 2014 08:39:07 AM

"I'm sorry to say that 1-800-Flowers picked a really upsetting florist to deliver my wife's birthday arrangement to her work.. Not only did they tell 800-flowers that her arrangement was on it's way around 1pm.. but the Rozies Balloons And Flowers did not arrive until 6:15pm. 15 minutes AFTER my wife had left her work.. so I had to drive all the way from Cottonwood Heights in traffic PICK up her gift and drive it back home before she arrived...The whole point of me putting my order in 2 days prior was to give them enough time to deliver it that morning so she could have it at her desk the entire day...also the arrangement was not as pictured as it was on the website, http://cdn1.1800flowers.com/wcsstore/Flowers/images/catalog/99170lz.jpg (LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THIS.) the arrangement was way smaller and missing dried lotus pods, no clear glass, and no dried twine as pictured.. came in an ugly silver hourglass vase, with a red bow.?!?!?! way way upsetting.... $114.00 WAS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL!!l!!!! http://mikefieldfoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/800-FLOWERS-FAIL.jpg"

"This is some of the worst service i have every received! The flowers never came in time and they would never tell me what was going on with them. I will NEVER be using this service again! If i could give a 0 and no stars i would. "

modified review This review was modified by michele_malinowski on October 26 2014 09:35:01 AM

"Very disappointed as many others.
I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday 5 days in advance with almost immediate full charge to my credit card. Called them at 5 pm and they said they are coming before 7 but no real service to find the florist, just routine communication with me. It is almost 7 and no flowers. The flowers are supposed to be a nice detail on your day not a late evening, something. Either buy from another site or support your local florist who probably will also deliver what you want as promised. I won't buy again from them. Funny ( in a sad way ) how they don't even come to this site to provide service.

modified review This review was modified by Serge1940 on July 12 2013 01:30:41 PM

"I have used them twice and both times they didn't deliver them as promised. Most recently, they failed to deliver the flowers for my anniversary. I ordered them the day before. I called after they didn't arrive. After a lot of poor customer service, they promised to have them delivered early the next day. They never delivered them. I finally cancelled the order. Do not use them if you want them actually delivered. Use a different company. Worst business experience I've had in years."

modified review This review was modified by AntN on June 28 2013 04:19:54 PM

"What I ordered and what I received were completely different and delivered at night after my daughter's birthday was almost over. What I ordered was a tasteful arrangement in a clear glass vase and what was delivered was a disgusting pink arrangement in a polka dot vase. I will never use this company again, they are con artists"

modified review This review was modified by rduxbury on June 22 2013 10:51:41 AM

"5151 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, Tx
The Manager closed the garage doors as I was walking up. It was 7 minutes before 5pm, raining, and I needed flowers for my sick mother who was in the hospital.

I banged on the door and asked her why she was closing so early. "Because the registers were already closed" she said. Then she took attitude with me about why I was banging on the door. Seriously?

WOW! What happened to customer service? I guess it was more important for her to go home 7 minutes early than to help a customer.

Fire that woman!

"I don't know where they get the florists to fill their orders, but if you want a specific design to be sent anywhere in Barrington, IL. I suggest you not use 1-800-Flowers. although they have been good about refunding the cost, the arrangements are really awful. my last three (yea, I kept thinking they would change) I wouldn't give to a dog! guess I wonder why they show pictures if the arrangements won't look like it when delivered. this time I actually called in the order and the agent said he would put a note on the order. maybe the person filling the order doesn't read english!"

modified review This review was modified by hsbmom on June 11 2013 02:31:16 PM

"flowers looked nothing like photo"

"I will never use this service again. Sending flowers by delivery is suppose to be a surprise for the intended person instead delivery personnel drop off flowers at the door or to whoever they see first and don't even try to deliver to the right person. I sent flowers for my daughter on her birthday the first time she would receive flowers, they were handed to one of my guest instead. I email them and complained but no one ever bother to respond, I sent another email to make sure it wasn't me I received the email confirmation and still no answer this has been almost a month. Thanks 1800flowers I really feel appreciated.

modified review This review was modified by Castrocas on June 02 2013 02:22:26 PM

"What a horrible experience this was!!! My daughter's birthday so I ordered the birthday surprise same day delivery with smiley face cookies. She received the flowers on her birthday but it wasn't what I ordered. Instead of a big beautiful arrangement of daisies, she got a few yellow daisies and three carnations that looked like they were plucked out of a ditch and stuffed into a vase for fifty dollars. The cookies still have not arrived at this point. So I email 1-800-flowers and complain, they send the florist over (unbenounced to my daughter) and tell her that they need the flowers back, made her cry. She thought she did something wrong, he didn't explain or anything. Don't make a mom mad. So I get on the phone with 1-800-flowers and find out that they want to do a redelivery of the flowers on a Saturday to a business (bank) and that the cookies weren't scheduled for delivery until June 11th, mind you her birthday was May 30th and the cookies were to be same day delivery as well. So 1-800-flowers wants to know if they can deliver on Monday? NO! It has been a night mare, try to do something nice for your kids and someone has to make them cry, not acceptable..."

modified review This review was modified by whatfloral on May 31 2013 02:17:07 PM

"I used1800flowers and the flower arrangement was delivered on time to my mother and they were beautiful....But....my bank account was charged 2 times, this is where my problems started, I like the rest of the United Statesli
ive paycheck to paycheck. It caused overdrafts 2 of them to be exact. The only thing the customer service rep could help me with is to say is that the extra charge they charged me will be back in my account in 3 to 5 business days.....so the flowers actually cost me 130 dollars, because of the 2 overdraft fees they caused!! The orignal cost should have been 50 bucks. I will never ever use this company! EVER!!

modified review This review was modified by stephaniecapes on May 31 2013 11:21:37 AM

"I've used 800 flowers a few times before, and have had no issues, until this nightmare. I ordered roses for my 1 year anniversary that were supposed to be delivered to my wife's school on Friday. Well, she gets them, but inside is a small little bush with no flowers. Embarassing for her to get a pathetic bush in front of her co-workers. So I call them and complain, and they promise to send me an upgrade delivered to our house in the morning before noon. Okay, I can understand if they mess up once.

So it's 1PM on saturday and no flowers. I call and they assure me we'll get them by 7PM. No flowers. I call at 8PM and they give me some lame excuse about the vendor not getting them for some reason. I'm strating to get really mad at this point. They offer to send them on Wednesday (really??), I said no i want them tomorrow morning. They agreed.

Sunday morning, the vendor calls, and is trying to drop them off at her school. We told him, no they're supposed to come to our house like we specified. He said he was close and would bring them over. 5PM and still nothing. I call 800flowers and they claim my wife signed for them at 330PM. I said no way, at what location? At the school. Ridiculous. At this point i just wanted my money back. After we chewed them out they agreed to refund us in full.

Fast forward 10 days, still no refund. I call them again today, and they say the wrong order was processed and so the refund didn't go through. She agrees to resend the refund.

Worst experience ever. They had about 4-5 chances to make it right and messed up each time. Horrible experience and will never use them again. I still don't know if the refund will get back to me.

modified review This review was modified by theriverman on May 30 2013 03:10:46 PM

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!