Stores > 1-800-Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.79/10 3.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1-800-Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-03-26

When You Can't Be There Its a Nice Way to Say You Care

"My cousin who was celebrating a major birthday really loved the arrangement and balloon, and most importantly the thought behind it. The arrangement wasn't exactly as shown in the website picture, but my cousin sent me a pic via the cell phone, and it was fresh and lovely just the same. I'm a happy camper, and I would do it again for a special occasion."

This review was modified by BlizzardBlueOtter on March 26 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-03-17

what Delivery?????

"Ordered a fruit arrangement to be delivered to kids in a room at a Disney resort.. Never delivered. Talked to customer service they said they would take care of it the next day.......Never delivered. Don't use these guys unless you want to throw away $110"

This review was modified by wmansell-87725 on March 17 2017 09:00:09 AM

2017-03-13

Perfection in a vase!

"Loved the service! Loved the flowers! This was a business gift to a special client, and the order was delivered promptly and exactly as the photo showed. Well done! I've already recommended this company to others."

This review was modified by madden58sheryl on March 13 2017 01:00:07 AM

2017-03-11

Very nice but ...

"The arrangement was quite nice, visually appealing with nice colors and placement but for $130 I expected something considerably larger."

This review was modified by bunky1947 on March 11 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-03-10

LOVE

"love this website it has never let me down on this day i needed flowers delivered in two days and i needed them there by 945am for a funeral they made it happen "

This review was modified by petersjames2010 on March 10 2017 08:15:02 PM

2017-03-10

Cute but exactly as pictured

"I ordered the get-well arrangement with the white carnation red cross dog. It came out well but apparently the florist did not have the red medical bag pictured so substituted a sticker. The recipient was pleased."

This review was modified by Reelreader on March 10 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-03-09

Happy Birthday with a Bang!

"This was our first time using this company to celebrate a birthday in our family. The gift that this company provided, was of great quality and quantity at an affordable price."

This review was modified by mrskeila2009 on March 09 2017 06:45:02 PM

2017-03-07

coming up roses

"the two vases of roses/other flower arrangements was enjoyed by my mother for her 81st birthday. She was thrilled to receive two flower arrangements that day."

This review was modified by dschafer58 on March 07 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-03-06

Beautiful Flowers

"The flowers received looked just like the pictures on the internet. They arrived in excellent condition looking fresh and beautiful."

This review was modified by pspacek72-50777 on March 06 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-27

Chosen Delivery Date Means Nothing!

"I chose a date, upon paying for the order all seemed fine. Until the delivery date arrived and nothing. I talked to customer service where the man said I must be reading the date wrong. Because that makes NO SENSE at all. Recipient did receive their gift, it was just received late. "

This review was modified by tawnyinthepink on February 27 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-27

terrible experience, horrible e-commerce

"1-800 flowers is a huge mess, and their "e-commerce" process is a joke compared to modern sites. The ordering process online is clunky, and then they give you no line of sight at all to delivery or tracking. Their email says "track order" but it's not tracking at all! They simply repeat back your order information. Please don't pretend to have tracking! Join the modern world for gosh sakes!! Amazon can track everything, so can Uber, etc. But you do one thing, flowers, and you can't track orders??? Stupid! Also, they don't deliver on time, at all. They mucked up my orders twice, couldn't delivery when promised. Shoddy service, and the phone reps are hard to understand too. In faireness, they gave me a full refund the first time, and apologized the second time; but honestly I'd rather not have a problem the first time around at all. A hugely out-dated business model, don't bother!"

This review was modified by destructodave on February 27 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-24

Perfect!!!

"The roses were perfect and lasted for a week, at least.
What a deal!

This review was modified by pasdel2834 on February 24 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-02-21

Did NOT look like the picture

"I bought this flower arrangement for my mother in law for Valentines Day. We traveled to visit her the weekend after valentines day. I was shocked when i saw the arrangement. It didn't look anything like the picture. I was going to call and complain the following day until my mother in law pointed out that it did have 3 types of flowers in it. Two of them were so close in color that I didn't even notice. The bottom line is I paid $70(deliv included) and did not think that the arrangement was worth it. I will chose wiser the next time. If only... "

This review was modified by HotSchatz on February 21 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-02-20

My Go-To place for flowers

"Always happy with 1800 Flowers. They always deliver on time with no issues."

This review was modified by Namelocdet on February 20 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-02-18

Never delivered on the day scheduled, but said they did !

"Just received my flowers that my son ordered for Valentines, they could not deliver until the day after... waited home all day. NO FLOWERS. Now my flowers were delivered and they look NOTHING like the ones that my son ordered ($120)! No purple flowers to set arrangement off .... they stuck small roses in with the larger ones (the main roses are medium size) and the clear glass vase has dirty water plus can tell the flowers were just stuck in! AWFUL. Wish I could show the picture of the flowers, and what they are supposed to look like. WORSE of all ... They actually were made up by Jacksonville, FL 1-800-flowers 10920 Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256!!! Horrible, some of the flowers are not even fresh, some of the blooms fell off and they were just delivered. THESE people had plenty of time to get what was ordered in stock. I asked the woman when she handed them to me ... is this the largest size because my son ordered the $120 arrangement... She said yes, the price is because of the roses. I will try & post pictures of what was delivered & what they were supposed to look like... Do yourselves a favor & order from Telefloria or ProFlowers. ps... we were told they would confirm all in emails regarding the delivery and never did !

This review was modified by mmaxmina on February 18 2017 11:15:02 AM

Share 1-800-Flowers's store rating

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!