Stores > 1-800 CONTACTS

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1-800 CONTACTS by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

AMAZING SERVICE

"I called one 1800-contacts to place an order for overnight shipping on April 24. The representative that assisted me was absolutely amazing. I placed my order at night knowing that the shipment would leave Tuesday 4/25 and arrive on Wednesday 4/26, but my order came in TODAY 4/25! It was a very lovely surprise to come home from work to. My friend orders from 1800 contacts all the time and recommended this company. This is my first time ordering with them and I would definitely recommend to friends and family!"

2017-03-29

Rip offs

"I have been ordering from 1800 contacts for years. I just learned today that the same order through lens.com was over half less (377.00 through 1800 contacts and 155.00 through lens.com). That says it all. They should be charged with robbery. Pass the word "

2017-03-25

Unsatisfactory. Not recommended.

"I received the wrong order. I send back the order and they charged my credit card anyways. Not recommended."

2017-03-24

Fantastic Customer Service!

"I have ordered from 1800Contacts before and had a good experience, but the service I received this past week truly went above and beyond. There was an issue with my prescription as my dr. had written it. I had a rep reach out to me and help me figure out the issue and then they made the call on my behalf to my dr. That really meant a lot since I was at work and busy. They followed up throughout the day until the issue was resolved. I believe my rep's name was Kerry- I truly apologize for not remembering because I appreciated the service so much! Thank you for going above and beyond! "

2017-03-02

Unsatisfactory

"Order contacts on 2/22/2017. Should have received them by now, only to find out that the order was not processed in their system it was held apparently that's what the rep on the phone told me... They never contacted me to tell me this... I would have not known until I logged in account to track shopping only to find out they are shipping out today and I should receive them tomorrow.. poor customer service... I will not be ordering from them again and will be telling friends and family not to as well "

2017-02-25

Seriously---over $1.91?

"Lens.com or Opticontacts.com will be getting my next order. I have to spend time EVERY time I order from 1-800 Contacts to get them to price match as their prices are always much more (usually double) what everyone else is asking. They get you with the price match and 2% savings---whoopie! And when I asked them to sell to me at the exact same price as my order from 3 months ago (again after they price matched Opticontacts.com) they refused. The difference was $1.91. This pettiness and asking consumers to waste time finding the correct price is not consumer-centric. Lens.com and Opticontacts.com always have better prices. Please move your business to them. "

2017-02-18

Terrible service

"Do not use! Sent wrong item. Wanted 10 days to process a refund. Terrible. "

2016-09-18

Always on top

"Ordering contacts online can be scary. I once ordered from a smaller site and the quality of contacts were terrible. Same brand just seemed like they were not stored correctly. They were dailies and every pair was the same. I finally called it quits and threw the box out.

This would NEVER happen with 1800contacts and if it oddly did they would fix the problem right away. I purchased overnight shipping one day and unfortunately it did not arrive on time. They shipped out a new box free of charge to another state that I was visiting. The customer service is friendly and prompt. Not only can I apply my insurance but they also have rebates. Bottom line they are always on top. I will never order from anywhere else.

2016-08-18

Best customer experience

"I have only had great customer service from them. I have been their customer for over 4 years and every issue I have had with my lens, they have accommodated, including several replacements. I only have good things to say about 1800 contacts. Very courteous and professional customer service, and they always price match. Thank you 1800 Contacts."

2016-08-04

Where is my order?

"First time I order from here thinking it would be less of a hassle than ordering from my doctors office and having to go pick it up but no. This is the first and last time I order from here. I have gotten no updates on my order. Everytime I would track it, it would add another day to the expected delivery date and according to the tracking number, my package has been stuck in another state for 4 days. The tracking doesnt even update. I've been without contacts for a week now. Thanks 1-800-contacts. Never again. "

2016-06-30

Rebate Joke

"Ordered April 2016 with a mail in rebate offer. Sent in the rebate request April 9th 2016.... It is now July 1st and still no refund. Have been in contact with customer service at least 6x without getting anywhere except excuses after excuses! Absolutely 1800contacts ****! Next time I'll order from my own eye doctor office and save the damn hassle! "

2016-06-21

Very disappointing

"Hey I have ordered 4 times from them huge orders all four failed to deliver I had to each time wait to pick it up somewhere far and with a hastle it's very furstraing because it's your eyes and u feel disabled when u r being promised it will be send and it was confirmed in the phone and you make sure you make notes and always something pops out, unfortunately I won't be using their service anymore each representives says something else and they don't uderstNd you, it's easier to go to you Doctor then to pay the next day delivery which is 24.99 dollars hint if you are offering such service you should keep up with your promise, when I asked to cancel after I explained my situation and said I only have contacts for one more day they said in will cancel and we hope u would like to order with us next time, it got me upset that I paid 24.99 3 times earlier and it failed to come I and to take cabs and cancel work to go get it but now I don't even get offered a new solution and they are hoping I order from them again. Very upset, first attend even and this is actually my first review on anything online, it just show how upset Iam."

2016-05-04

Long time customer

"I have been using 1800contacts for a really long time. When I had a issue with an order they fixed it! Not one complaint in the ten or more years I have used them. "

2016-04-14

Always Fair, Always Best Service

"I have used 800 Contacts for years - they are always extremely courteous & professional. They do a price match (+ a 2% Discount on top !) and always manage to verify my Rx quickly. Even when I have made mistakes in ordering, they honored their price match and fulfilled the order quickly. There has never been an issue with quality, lenses are always perfect.

There is no reason to use any other supplier.

2016-03-31

My Experiences w/ 1-800-Contacts:

"First, I read through a few other reviews. It seemed there were one or two people with bad reviews for reasons that hardly seemed like the company's fault. It is unfortunate that people are way more likely to go out of their way to write a negative review than to go out of their way to write a good review when they do recieve great service. I would like to change that.

I sincerely wish all retailers would switch to the same customer service model as 1-800-Contacts. I've ordered with them on four separate occasions over the past few years. Every time has left me feeling completely satisfied. I order by phone, and each representative has been courteous, respectful, and always sounded cheery. I have never called and been unimpressed by the level of service I received.

I'm really hoping that there are other people out there that feel the same way. I'm tired of some companies that only care about your money and not you as an individual. The contacts are just contacts; the way the employees treat the customers, that is what makes this company GREAT! Please keep up the great work.

Share 1-800 CONTACTS's store rating

1-800 CONTACTS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800 CONTACTS is not a merchant member
1-800 CONTACTS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!