• Rating 0.33/10 32 reviews

1-800Mobiles is not a merchant member
    1-800Mobiles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 1-800Mobiles contact information

"Bought a phone to this company was my big mistake, is a joke company, i can put the cellular on line, i waste my time and money. "

"I ordered a cell phone battery from this company which four weeks later I still had not received. I called twice and was told they would get right back with me, which they did not. I emailed but with no reply. Luckily I had paid through Paypal and they contacted the company and were able to get a reply and my money refunded - the company did not have the battery in stock! If not for Paypal, I would have been out $21."

"We are very disappointed with this company. We ordered 5 items. One item we received and it was the correct item. They shipped the wrong item for another. We have to pay to ship it back and they will only reimburse up to $5 for the shipping. One item is not available. Two others have been on back order for more than 2 weeks. We cancelled the order the other day. So in summary they got 1 out of 5 items correct."

"i order a sony ericcson on 1/24/10 from 1800mobiles and ups arrived at home but i was working few hour later ups customer service called me ..so i went to pick up my package . before I leave opened the package inside of the store.an it was completely empty..i would never buy
again from this company..

"I ordered a product from this website on Thursday morning Nov. 19th. I sent an email to customer service on Sunday November 22nd.
On Monday November 23rd, they charged my credit card.
On Tuesday the 24th, I still had not received a tracking number or shipping confirmation email, so I called CS. The CS rep told me my order had already shipped and I should receive a tracking number within 2 hours. 3 hours later still no tracking number, so I called CS again. The second person told me they charged the credit card because the order had been processed, but it had NOT yet shipped but it should ship the following day.
Wednesday morning November 25th, no shipping confirmation, no tracking number.
I called customer service again, this person said the product was on back order and there was no ETA. They charged my credit card for processing my order yet the product wasn't in-stock.
They never sent an email or called to let me know the order was back ordered, and the first customer service rep told me it had already shipped.
I talked to 3 different reps and received 3 different responses.
1800mobiles.com has horrible customer service, questionable sales/processing tactics, and if they were the last online retailer left on earth I would still never order from them again.

"I placed on order for an Erickson cell phone fron this company. The sales person assured me that the item would be shipped on the following business day which was Tuesday. He also assured me that the item would be confirmed by e-mail. I am still waiting for an e-mail confirmation. I stressed to the sales person that I needed the phone on a 2 business day shipping and was assured that it would not be a problem. In the meanwhile I checked with my credit card company and was told that my card was charged for the full amount billed for the cell phone. Had I read the reviews on this business I would not make this transaction. This company should not be in business; there are internal fraud going onor just pure incompetence so say the least. I made several phone calls and promisses were made to return the call but was never done. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. I WILL FIGHT TO GET MY MONEY BACK."

"I couldn't agree more with Dinozee, I too just received today 09/10/09 the same message after waiting for a response after 4 times trying to contact them thru their customer service web-site, they told me that they didn't charge my credit card,but actually they did. I'm trying to get back in touch with them about refunding my card. The cancellation was after I e-mailed them this : O.K. I have now attempted to get a response from you regarding my order # 339877 on 4 separate occasions

I would like to know where the rest of my order is and when can I expect delivery of said products.
You still owe me Sydney Harbour Medium SYHHHP - PH
Universal Cell Phone
Pouch: Horizontal
And a LG Lotus Battery CL-LGLX600 - AR

This will be my last request for a response from you, I’m seriously doubtful that your consistent neglect in returning

E-mail request thru your customer service page is beneficial to your long term success. I’ve noticed that there are a number of

Customer complaints on the web regarding your lack of a timely response or antiquate remedy, which leads me to believe this would not

Be an isolated case.
I’ll be waiting for your timely response.(end of e-mail)

In closing this company should not be in business,its as if its run by nothing more than amatures or junior high students with no reguard in providing some type of quality customer service.

THIS IS A FOLLOW UP ON MY PREVIOUS POST FROM 09/10/09, NOW I AM TRYING TO GET MY CREDIT CARD REFUNDED FOR THE UNDELIVERED ITEMS I ORDERED, THE FOLLOWING IS MY NEWEST ATTEMPT TO GET SOME KIND OF RESPONSE,

you informed me that my credit card was not charged; in fact you did charge my card:

9/3/2009 4:29:48 AM

1-800 MOBILES
1-800 MOBILES 08006624537 NY

($26.75)

Please review your records and credit my card back the balance, this request is made in part due to your correspondence to me with

The following message:

Dear TIM,

Thanks,

1800mobiles operations

This is now my second attempt in contacting you regarding this specific matter. Please respond, and act on my request with a follow up e-mail

Informing me that, 1) you received this e-mail, and 2) that you have credited my card back.

Timothy A Rundle

modified review This review was modified by TRUNDLE923 on September 12 2009 07:10:33 AM

"I ordered cable fitting adapters for my cellphone antenna. Paid extra for two-day shipping since I needed them before departing on a trip. The purchase was paid for via PayPal. The order was cancelled the next morning with the following message:

"Dear Dean, Your order has been canceled and your card has not been charged. This can be for a number of reasons: invalid credit card, declined carrier credit score, discontinued product or simply your cancellation request.

Thanks,

1800mobiles operations

Click http://www.1800mobiles.com/ to start shopping at 1800mobiles.com"

1800mobiles.com insinuate that I used a bad credit card or have a bad credit rating. No real reason given for cancellation. Since I paid with PayPal there is NO reason for credit problems. The purchase, the account, and the credit card are guaranteed. My credit rating is high anyway.

They have NEVER replied to emails requesting clarification.

Most of their phone contacts are for drop shippers. Other automated numbers that are provided on their website did not recognize order number, address, telephone number, etc. Because of this, you are not allowed to talk with a person. One Customer Service Number actually states that it is "absolutely for sales only".

Apparently, 1800Mobiles is a "drop-ship" company that doesn't have much of their own stock. If you are lucky their supplier has the item(s) in stock, if not, you get an uninformative, insulting message cancelling the order.

Shopping with 1800Mobiles.com is a real gamble. It is suggest you find a more reliable vendor.

"There is no working phone number for customer support. The phone number listed for the company on my credit card statement was a non-working phone number. It took a week to get a response by e-mail. I ended up getting charged a "restocking fee" for returning an order item. I cut my losses and went with another vendor after this."

"They shipped a defective battery with no protective packaging. Could not locate a replacement within 2 weeks, and then cancelled the order. They did credit my account for the battery and what it cost to ship it back to them, but Would not accept a return/ or give credit on a Leather Cell Phone Case which would not fit my phone. I will never do business with them again!"

"I am very sorry I didn't check out this site before I ordered from 1-800mobiles. I ordered a phone charger, and it came broken and not working. I have e-mailed them that I want a refund immediately, but I am prepared, after reading others' experience with this company, to do a charge-back on my credit card. How do people like this stay in business? I should have known that a company that doesn't publish a telephone number as contact couldn't be trusted. Mea culpa."

"AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! If anything goes wrong, you're screwed. I bought a headset which didn't work. 1-800MOBILES wouldn't reply to my emails or answer their phone. I finally called my bank and requested a chargeback. Thank goodness for credit cards!"

modified review This review was modified by JohnMc on March 11 2008 11:09:08 AM

"Stay away from this site. I ordered a battery and case. I actually ordered it from cellular accessories and got a response and RMA from 1800 mobiles. That process took all of 6 weeks after several emails. I still to date have not received my refund. Emails have gone unanswered and no one answers their phones. This company are scam artists. For those that have been satisfied it's only because you didn't have to return anything. And yes the packaging was substandard. Mine actually came in a Post Office (USPS)box turned inside out but it was shipped via UPS. Go figure. I knew then I'd be in trouble if had to return something and I was right! Stay away. Stay far far away!!!!!"

"I ordered a cell phone battery, and they sent me the wrong one. I tried to email them about the problem, and it took several emails as they have no phone number. I finally received a email to send the battery back, and they would credit my account the full amount plus $5.00 for shipping.
Another month went by, and I finally received a credit. BUT they charged me a restocking fee and they did not pay for the shipping....
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY..... BATTERY WAS SHIPPED IN A BOX WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION AND THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR RETURN POLICY....

"Ordered a battery and a phone-computer connector kit. Price was unusually low. The two items shipped separately, the order status emails never made that clear. The package tracking links/numbers never worked. When the battery arrived it was just loose in the box, no packaging at all not even an antistatic bag. Fortunately it was fine -- It would have not surprised me at all if the battery had been dead due to a short. The connection kit arrived fine, drop shipped directly from their supplier.

In short be very very careful; the packaging for some items will likely be subpar, even worse than OEM though there is nothing on the site that indicates this. I had no cause to contact customer service and I'm glad -- I definitely got the feeling they cut corners.