"THIS COMPANY HAS GREAT SERVICE AND A SALESMAN BY THE NAME OF TOMMY WAS VERY FRIENDLY. I BOUGHT A PLASMA T.V AND I GOT A GREAT PRICE. TOMMY TOLD ME ABOUT THE PROMOTIONS AND I WAS VERY HAPPY. THANK YOU 1STOPPLASMA.COM YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND THANKS TOMMY"

"Worst experience ever! I ordered a plasma TV from them and kept getting emails to call them and comfirm my order, the TV was a Panasonic TH-42PX60U 42" plasma. After calling them back the guy said the screen overheated and he would have to sell me the 600 model for $500 more and would not stop bothering me about it. FYI I have researched this TV in detail and never heard of such a problem. Also when I ordered online the TV was in stock at their store. Finally I said I wanted a full refund since they could not provide me with the product I ordered. He said no and started talking about the 600 series TV again. I again said I wanted a refund. He said he would charge me 10% cancellation fee. Obviously he was trying to bully me into spending another $500.
It was about now I got pretty mad, who wouldnt. He became verbally abusive with me and at one point he told me he was drunk. I asked to speak with the manager and he just put the phone down and picked it up again pretending to be the manager. When I asked for his name he said it was Al Kaida.....real funny. He also stated he was going to spread my A$$ open. This is an honest no B/S review...DONT BUY FROM THEM!
I called my credit card company after hanging up on him and had a block put on my card, they didnt charge it yet.

1StopPlasma (USA Wholesale Club) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1StopPlasma (USA Wholesale Club) is not a merchant member
1StopPlasma (USA Wholesale Club) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!