Stores > 1Sale
  • 1Sale

Voice your opinion! Review 1Sale by clicking a star below.
2014-08-27

"Terribly slow. Placed order on 6/28/14. Got email on 7/3/14 saying it shipped. Got an email on 8/27/14 saying the item is out of stock and has been cancelled."

2014-07-18

"First off, let me say I've spent about $400 on several orders from this site since 1/1/2014, and this is the only problem I've experienced... but it was so disturbing to me I had to write about it. I still use the site, but I will be more aggressive than they can imagine if they pull this crap with me again by including a credit card complaint, a BBB report and an Attorney General complaint.

Bottom line, included in my order were 3 pair of ear rings. 2 were supposed to me 2 CT, and 1 was not. I received 1 pair of 2 CT and 2 that were not. Thinking no big deal over some $4.99 ear rings, I sent them an email. They asked for a photo, which I provided (along with the other ear rings so they could see the size difference. A couple of days later, I received a response from them with the item description attached as if that explained it. I replied, yes exactly - you can see they are supposed to be 1 CT, but they're obviously not. A couple of days later, they sent me their FAQ and commented returns could only be accepted if the product was damaged, which mine wasn't. Believing no I had been shipped the wrong product, I replied the FAQ also didn't say they could just send me anything off their shelf and consider that fulfilling an order. 4 days later I heard nothing, so I responded again, reminding them again I was a good customer as evidenced by my order history, and their lack of service was frustrating.

At that point, I received an email stating that the (I believe 30 day) window for returns had passed and they could no longer help me. I wrote back and said I had initiated the process 2 weeks prior (which was about 10 days after receiving the product), and provided dates and copies of saved correspondence, and they basically wrote back "too bad".

That is a highly unethical manner of doing business, but I am grateful it was a lower priced product it happened with. As I said, I still do business with them, and man, if I have another complaint I'm going to hit them with every remedy at my disposal instantly, and then let THEM sort it out. Meanwhile, I will simply continue to share my story on every site I can find that will let me.

2014-06-09

"Item I ordered was listed as 2-4 weeks shipping. It was a smartphone costing almost $600. Three weeks went by with no update and I emailed them twice (once the second week and once the third week) with no response to either inquiry. Finally, I filed a Paypal claim and several days later, they replied to that with a generic "it will ship and you will get a tracking number" reply. In two days, it will be exactly 4 weeks since I placed the order and it still hasn't shipped. More importantly, there's no way to cancel and they do not respond to any inquiries. Do not order from this site. Their "deals" aren't worth the wait and I dread to think what it will take to get a refund if the product is defective."

2014-05-28

"I am not one of those people that think I'm going to buy a $1k diamond for $15 and have it look ok. I am fully aware the items I'm buying are probably cheap knock offs.

That said, there are at least two times when important aspects of the product description has changed after I've purchased something and they haven't notified me. The first time was when they changed a 10 for 10 deal of "chunky jewelry" to "chunk of jewelry". I'd ordered their 10 for 10 jewelry deal before and it was small cheap crap so I wasn't going to order it again until they changed it to "chunky jewelry". I figured it would still be crap but large costume jewelry. Imagine my surprise when it was the identical junk I'd purchased before.

The other more recent purchase was for a 6 pack of shirts. When I ordered, you were allowed to choose colors. My receipt did not show the colors I chose, and when I received the actual shirts, one of the sizes was nothing like the colors I chose. When I complained they showed me a page that did not allow for color selection and told me it said I would receive random colors. I started to believe them BUT then I realized one of the sizes was exactly the colors I chose. Odd that I received the colors I chose when I supposedly wasn't allowed to choose colors.

Their bad business practices aren't worth the few bucks you'll save. Most of their better deals can be found on other more reliable sites. They give the daily deal sites a bad name.

Cranbury, New Jersey
2014-05-15

"Purchased an item on 03/30/2014. Item was listed as being in Stock and shipped the same day. Order confirmation indicated 3 to 5 day shipping. It has been over 45 business days, and item still has not shipped. Customer service responds with estimated shipping dates that they do not meet. Spinning my wheels just trying to get what I paid for."

2014-05-09

"Horrible. Took almost three weeks to receive. They sent wrong item. After I returned it, they still haven't a clue how much to refund me or what was returned."

2014-04-14

"Pathetic customer service. They sent me a printer without ink cartridge and wouldn't issue the RMA. They play with words in their product description. Would not recommend to my friends/colleagues"

2014-03-12

"Happy Customer. I ordered a new Zooka wireless speaker bar from this company for 1/4 the price at the Apple Store. Item was shipped in the time frame stated and arrived with no problems. I was not sure what to expect since there was no ratings in Sellerratings so I took a chance and was quite pleased. This is my 1st order with this company and would not hesitate to order again. "

Share 1Sale's store rating

1Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1Sale is not a merchant member
1Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!