Stores > 1800eMart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1800eMart by clicking a star below.
2017-03-20

This company STOLE $128 FROM ME

"I bought the exercise vibrating platform from walmart.com and the platform power cord kept falling off disconnecting itself with the vibration while i was working out. I contacted the company that i needed to return it. They suggested to me to buy a computer power cord, then to super glue the cord to the platform. After a several interaction over the email they reluctantly attached me the return slip. I have got rid off the box so i used heavy duty shipping paper, when they received my heavy package they sent me pics of a box w the label they provided me with and some bogus items in a box (i never used a box) the manager of the UPS store helped me to bring in to store my item to be returned."

This review was modified by yeimy_roses on March 20 2017 03:30:01 PM

2016-12-17

Awesome Hoverboard and Great Service!!

" I ordered the white bluetooth hoverboard, my daughter loved it! She rides it everywhere. My son then decided he wanted one too, so I ordered a second identical one. We had some issues with this one, but I reported the issue to the company (with pictures and video of what it was doing) and they immediately sent me a shipping label to send the item back for repair. I have been very pleased with how they handled the issue,. Thanks! "

2012-07-11

"Third time I've ordered ink from 1800eMart. Great prices. Placed the order on July 8, received the ink on July 11.

Great job.

2010-04-14

"I bought an old Canon 5200 printer at the thrift store. I ordered some ink from ebay UTrust Trading USA Co./supermart168, and got a message from 1800emart that they were sending out the ink. So, I assumed it was from 1800emart. The ink worked well, and I am going to buy more. The printer worked well with their ink.

2010-04-03

"I purchased 2 batteries for my digital camcorder, they only last 30 minutes compared to the OEM one that lasts 60 to 90 minutes. I had to pay to ship back, still waiting for a refund. "

2010-01-24

"TERRIBLE store, you absolutely MUST shop elsewhere! I ordered a new battery for my Dell Inspriron 700m laptop from this store over other online merchants because the picture showed a battery with a Dell logo on it, so I thought I would be getting a manufacturer's battery instead of a generic one. They proved disingenuous: when the battery arrived it was NOT made by Dell. Within a few weeks the battery stopped charging fully, only charging up to 50%, even though I ran two deep cycles. I emailed their customer supper and received two different emails with two different RMA numbers, proving that they are disorganized as well. I sent it back with one of the RMA numbers, having been promised an exchange, which never came! I contacted their customer service at both available email addresses (support@1800emart.com and sales@18003mart.com) TWICE EACH and NEVER got a response. They don't even have a phone number where they can be reached! They couldn't be more unprofessional and unreliable. Save yourself the hassle of being ROBBED (literally) and shop elsewhere - you can pay less money and actually be assured of the product you are purchasing."

This review was modified by G.I.C. on January 24 2010 08:55:16 AM

2010-01-07

"Do NOT buy from this vendor. I ordered 2 identical laptop batteries from them. One worked just fine but the other was defective. I tried to exchange the defective one for a good one, but the company simply took it as a return and when I asked them why they didn't complete the exchange they told me that all the batteries come from the same factory and that a replacement one would probably have the same problems. Then they told me I shouldn't buy from them again as I would probably have better luck with another vendor. I am writing this review as they essentially told me that they don't want customers. So do what their own sales department told me to do: Do NOT trust their products and do NOT buy from them."

2009-06-23

"BUYER BEWARE - This store does not stand behind their products. Sold me a defunct battery and made me pay shipping to return it! Doesn't sound like a satisfaction guarantee to me. I would NEVER shop here again."

2009-01-21

"Ordered a Dell laptop battery (this merchant thru Pricegrabber.com Storefront). They sent a defective one that would not hold a charge. Sent 1st e-mail thru Pricegrabber.com - was ignored. 2nd e-mail was also ignored. Sent 3rd e-mail threatening poor review and BBB contact. They sent an RMA # saying that refund would be given within one week of receipt - should have known something was up when note was included in e-mail saying "Please do make sure the items you return belong to us." (Had a little bit of an "uh-oh" when I saw it). Mailed back in COMPLETE original packaging. Checked & confirmed delivery thru USPS site, no acknowledgment from merchant. Waited one week and had no CC credit. E-mailed asking for explanation. Merchant now responded (a week after receipt...) saying the battery I sent back wasn't theirs, claiming it had a different bar code and that all of theirs were made in Japan and the one I returned said made in China. (Funny how they didn't mention the barcode in the RMA issue e-mail...). Also said that they would send the battery back to me if I sent a prepaid label to them or they would dispose of it in 2 weeks. COMPLETE SCAMMERS! NOTE: During this process I discovered that their Better Business Bureau rating is "F". Should have checked there first."

2008-11-04

"Don't buy toner from them. It is cheap and you will receive it promptly but it is still a waste of money. It just leaked everywhere."

2008-07-24

"On July 8,I ordered an equivalent battery NP50 from 1800emart.com for my Fujifilm F100fd. The price was very competitive, and they sent it the same day for free via USPS and sent me a tracking number. Until July 21, the item still not arrived. I sent an e-mail to the site told them the problem. The representative Dan reply me imediately and told me the item maybe get lost by USPS, and promised me to send me another one. On July 24, I recieved it from my mailbox. It just took three days from CA to CT!
I am very satisfied with this merchant for the good price, great custumer service and respondsibility.
benye

San Jose, CA
2008-03-19

"I ordered a battery for Sony camcorder. Price was good. Delivery was prompt AND for free. I recommend this shop."

2007-12-31

"The battery in my Canon G2 aged to the point where it barely held a charge anymore, but when I looked up the official replacement battery I was amazed at the price --- a rip-off any way you look at it. Why would I spend $50-$70 on a replacement battery when I can buy a brand-new Canon camera with better specs than mine and a new OEM battery for $220?

So I looked around for generic batteries and checked the merchants here on resellerratings. Some of them seem to be rip-off houses for sure, but 1800emart looked to be good for batteries (if not for toner cartridges), so I pulled the trigger on a $15 battery. It arrived in 2 days, fits my camera perfectly, charged up normally, and works perfectly well.

Will it last as long? No way to tell, but given that I can buy three generics for the price of one official battery, I'm very confident that this is a bargain. When I buy a camcorder soon, I'll be looking at this store for a battery with higher mAH.

2007-12-20

"Beware of deceptive advertising. I purchased a "Pro Power equivalent" battery for Fuji digital camera. I ended up with some generic battery with no name and not Pro Power. Note the term "Pro Power equivalent". I guess technically that can mean any battery."

2007-11-19

"Be careful! This seller engages in false advertising. They advertised a "Digital Concepts" (Sakar) w/ 5 year warranty battery but sent me generic brand w/ no stated warranties. The seller did offer to send the batt. back, but this is a major inconvenience and little consolation. This is one of the few sellers in Amazon that I had a terrible customer service with."

Share 1800eMart's store rating

1800eMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1800eMart is not a merchant member
1800eMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!