Product & services pricing Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Extremely prompt service. Received within a week of ordering.
Goods received in excellent condition. Very Happy Customer..

"Very easy to purchase an item. Delivery is always prompt."

"Service and delivery excellent. The Airfit nasal mask is a bit small and I experience leakage. I did not see there were different sizes on the web page for it as it said "for women". I clearly saw there were different sizes with the nasal pillows. It is probably my fault and one of the difficulties in buying on line.

I will use your service again as I couldn't believe how quickly the order arrived, highly professional.
Thank you . Philomena Fitzgerald

"I'm very happy with your staff and service. "

"service was fast, mask was great. "

"I had a problem connecting to the CPAP sales area and had to send a message re order. The staff then made sure I got through. The order was received within 3 days, in great condition. I will definitely order from CPAP again. Thank you . Carole."

"my husband bought a family member a c pap mask and it turned out the wrong one was purchased , and the family member opened the package before checking with husband to find out if it was the right one, because they was so greatful to get a replacement one. i was told i would get a in store credit, but that never happened, im out 80.00 + my husband is disabled,and they never kept their word, i would not recommend this company because if you mess up a little there is no help, sighned mrs racca"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

1800CPAP.COM, 1800cpap.com rep has responded

“Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience at 1800CPAP.com. Masks can be hard at times to know exactly what it is that you currently use, sizing, etc. which is why it is important to look at the product numbers that are disabled on your mask.
Unfortunately as our Return Policy states and with FDA we are not able to accept returns back on opened product as it is medical equipment.
I do apologize for any miscommunications and issues this has caused however if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns in the future please do not hesitate to email me directly or give us a call!
Stephanie Dickerson, RRT
Customer Service Manager
Stephanie@1800cpap.com”

"Very satisfied with overall deal from ordering to delivery. Fast, friendly service, efficient handling of our order and a great, quality product for a reasonable price. Best place to shop for CPAP and VPAP range of products and accessories."

"Great price super fast delivery ( 5 days to Australia )
Sensational!!!!!

"Very quick turnaround and delivery"

"Great service, quick and easy to order, delivered in super quick time, will definitely be trading again, Highly recommended, Phill NZ"

"Found every product I needed without the hassle of the medical supply store at reasonable prices."

"As there is not a sizing on the Quattro Fx mask for her, I went with what was on the headgear, (medium), my mistake, as the mask is a small. So I am stuck with a cushion that does not fit and cannot be returned. I was offered a measly 10% discount for the correct cushion. So I would have close to $100 paid for one cushion. I was willing to pay the inflated price for one cushion but paying twice for the same thing I will not. I have done business in the past with 1-800-CPAP and been very satisfied. I will be looking online for a new provider as this is unacceptable. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

1800CPAP.COM, 1800cpap.com rep has responded

“Hello,
I am sorry to hear of the issue you have experienced with your recent order with 1800CPAP.com. ResMed does package all masks (no matter what size) with a Medium/Standard headgear size, as you have stated. It is important to make note of the mask and size you are wearing; this information can be found on your mask from as there will be product numbers that associate the style and size of your mask.
Unfortunately our Return Policy does state that we are not able to accept returns on opened product as it is classified as medical equipment by the FDA.
Again, I do apologize for this and if you have ever have any questions, comments, or concerns in the future please do not hesitate to email me directly or give us a call!
Stephanie Dickerson, RRT
Customer Service Manager
Stephanie@1800cpap.com”

"Order arrived quicker than I was expecting and was perfect. I will use again in the future."

"mask didn't fit and 800cpap.com did nothing to make it right. I just wasted my money. "

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.