Stores > 1800cpap.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-12-07

"Very Prompt service and would recommend to anyone.

Guys keep your service level up and thanks once again

2016-12-05

"I just ordered two sponge filters for my machine. They were delivered in time, and were what I ordered. Thank you."

2016-12-04

"Informative, helpful customer service answered all questions.

Ordered over a holiday weekend & order shipped promptly on Monday, arriving within promised two days.

Would order through 1800cpap.com again.

2016-12-03

Absolutely Awesome

"I ordered a CPAP machine on Thursday as myou current one had died. I received the new machine on Monday. Wow...I never expected it for a week as I live in Canada and thought that there would be issues of some kind at the border.
The Resmed Airsense 10 is an incredible machine also, quiet, efficient, trackable.
The price is what got me, they saved me over $1000.00 buying through them!!!
I won everywhere buy shopping with 1800cpap.com

2016-12-01

quick and easy to order

"My order was filled promptly.
The prices are competitive

2016-11-28

"They called me personally to let me know that I needed a prescription and as
soon as I sent it to them they shipped the humidifier. I was and am very pleased.

no more snoring again!

"My husband left the electric cord in a hotel he visited in Hawaii. The maid said she never saw it!! Kaiser hospital gave us a number that we could not tell what the people said. I finally looked at CPAP on Google and found you. It was wonderful, you were efficient and very helpful and he received the cord within the time you stated. Thank-you so very much. I will refer you to anyone in need of help. F.Richards

Late delivery

"I bought some products and requested delivery by FedEx with a 4 day deadline. They actually delivered in five days and for this reason my son, who should receive the order, left the Hotel on the fifth day in the morning and did not receive the order to bring to Brazil. I have complained with you but I have not had a return so far."

2016-11-25

Bad experience

"I am placed an order for a Resmed Airsense two weeks ago, but an unexpected promotion has been launched yesterday for Resmed Airsense. It made me depressed as the pricing is quite different.

The machine is good and the packing is perfect.

2016-11-25

Fast delivery!

"Good selection. Great service on the phone. Delivered as promised! Will definitely buy from
Again.

2016-11-24

"Great prices, fast shipping overall a great experience"

Happy

"Promptly received as ordered."

2016-11-24

"Price is right. Easy ordering and fast shipment. Definitely will order from this company again, if price is right."

2016-11-23

Exceellent

"Lived up to my expectations and delivered all that was proffered."

2016-11-23

Disappointed with good reason

"Aside from overpriced products and inflated shipping charges, my real disappointment came when I tried to return a product. In fairness to 1800CPAP and in the spirit of full disclosure. I ordered the wrong item and learned this when I opened the plastic bag it was in I notified customer service and was told that since the bag was open there would be no return. When I explained that I would not have known it was the wrong part until I opened the bag, they responded by cutting and pasting a copy of their very customer unfriendly returns policy.

Stay clear of this company. They have lots of gotchas in the fine print that say screw you to their customers.

Share 1800cpap.com's store rating

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.