Product & services pricing Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"service was fast, mask was great. "

"I had a problem connecting to the CPAP sales area and had to send a message re order. The staff then made sure I got through. The order was received within 3 days, in great condition. I will definitely order from CPAP again. Thank you . Carole."

"my husband bought a family member a c pap mask and it turned out the wrong one was purchased , and the family member opened the package before checking with husband to find out if it was the right one, because they was so greatful to get a replacement one. i was told i would get a in store credit, but that never happened, im out 80.00 + my husband is disabled,and they never kept their word, i would not recommend this company because if you mess up a little there is no help, sighned mrs racca"

"Very satisfied with overall deal from ordering to delivery. Fast, friendly service, efficient handling of our order and a great, quality product for a reasonable price. Best place to shop for CPAP and VPAP range of products and accessories."

"Great price super fast delivery ( 5 days to Australia )
Sensational!!!!!

"Very quick turnaround and delivery"

"Great service, quick and easy to order, delivered in super quick time, will definitely be trading again, Highly recommended, Phill NZ"

"Found every product I needed without the hassle of the medical supply store at reasonable prices."

"As there is not a sizing on the Quattro Fx mask for her, I went with what was on the headgear, (medium), my mistake, as the mask is a small. So I am stuck with a cushion that does not fit and cannot be returned. I was offered a measly 10% discount for the correct cushion. So I would have close to $100 paid for one cushion. I was willing to pay the inflated price for one cushion but paying twice for the same thing I will not. I have done business in the past with 1-800-CPAP and been very satisfied. I will be looking online for a new provider as this is unacceptable. "

"Order arrived quicker than I was expecting and was perfect. I will use again in the future."

"mask didn't fit and 800cpap.com did nothing to make it right. I just wasted my money. "

"The company hides the buy back insurance option. Otherwise one has to know where to find it. I bought a CPAP mask that did not work out and since I had opened the wrapping and placed it on my face they would nottake it back. I will not purchase from them again."

"Not at all, never again
Item lasted 1 hour if that contact but not making cence

"shipping was way quick and they communicated well/answered all questions."

"Email queries were promptly answered, ordered on a Monday from Australia, CPAP turned up midday on the Friday with notifications during the week as to its progress across the world. Outstanding service."

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.