Product & services pricing Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

"My order always arrives quickly. Very satisfied"

"I like to order from this company I have never had any problems I usually get my stuff in about 2 to 3 days and
the order is always right Thanks

"I have ordered twice from here and I have never had a problem. I am also happy about how fast I receive the order."

"very fast delivery. Very satisfied"

"Surprised at the the quick delivery from USA to Australia, ordered it on the monday night and had it before lunch on the Thursday of the same week. Will recommend to friends."

"goods came very quickly and exactly want I wanted. thanks"

"Just bought the AirFit F10 Full face mask, after using the Mirage Quattro I was so pleased with the weight and the ease of just unclipping the hose coupling to get up through the night, and also receiving the order in 4 days from it's placement. I have also been looking at purchasing a new machine in the future, at the moment I have a Resmed Series9 Elite and was thinking of going to one of the Autoset machines, I noticed that you can set the machine to auto start, which I have already, but buying online you don't seem to have anywhere on your site to allow for this, maybe a tick box could be added for us that are buying from overseas, thanks again."

"I unfortunately selected the wrong size mask (being unaware of a size chart at the time & as my other masks have always been small I assumed the SleepWeaver would also need to be small) So as I can't return it I am stuck with it. But I must admit that your response to the order was first rate."

"Very satisfied,you actually called me to let me know I could have a prescription for what I ordered.I declined because you were already much cheaper than going through my insurance company. Thank you very much.Iwill be ordering again."

"Quick, professional, and got what I needed. "

"I needed to replace my mask and my prescription was a year old but written for 99 months but Nevada required my prescription be renewed yearly. 1800cpap honored the prescription. The transaction went smoothly leaving completely satisfied."

"Website easy to navigate. Extensive selection of products. Pricing and shipping charges competitive and in most instance better than other sites. Received my order within time frame they indicated. I will use them again."

"Order was perfect and shipped quickly"

"very quick response to enquiries. Item delivered quickly. Prices are very competitive, more than happy to do business with them again"

"Product described exactly as what I received, love the instant chat and quick shipping! "

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.