Stores > 1800cpap.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-08-20

I can breathe again!

"Thank you 1-800-cpap for taking such good care of me. The company who sold me my original cpap is impossible to reach and charge through the nose. The folks at 1-800-cpap are so helpful and nice! "

2016-08-19

great

"fast delivery. exactly what i needed! will use services again."

2016-08-19

Still waiting

"Last seen Chicago 9th August which is 10 days ago - unable to track since then!"

madmannt's Avatar

2016-08-16

Humidifier for dry parts

"I received my humidifier and used for a week before i forgot to fill the water one night and realised just how much it does. have used cpap for 4 years without it and nmot realised how dry i was in the morning till that day. for me to buy here in Australia the humidifier would have cost me $500 +. thanks 1800CPAP."

Excellent service and price

"Would recommend 1800cpap to anyone looking for a new cpap. Fast service, postage that went out straight away and competitive pricing. "

2016-08-15

Bob is Back in Business - sleeping business that is!

"My husband needed the nose piece frame and it was faster to get it online then run all over the city trying to find one. Will be ordering from you in the future for all his supplies."

Sleep Like a Baby

"Great online Store with everything you may need. Fast and Secure service."

The American way

"When the company I was getting my supplies from told me I would have to get a docters prescription, I got to studying. Two trips to the docter, parking , gas, time, appointments and a "must" have MRI, I could save medicare alot of money and just buy it myself online. Looked up the number on the piece I wanted and in a few days it was in my mailbox. This docter is ripping off medicare because nothing is wrong with my lungs ( straight from his mouth ) but I have to have an MRI every year. Thanks for your quick service and the nose piece just snapped right in."

Easy to order

"Was easy to order and shipping was great!"

2016-08-13

"Great price fast delivery"

2016-08-11

very happy

"I have used 1800cpap.com a number of times and have always been happy with the service and price"

2016-08-11

reasonable prices with great selection

"order took a little bit longer than expected when I chose the standard shipping rate, almost 8 days for delivery so keep that in mind."

2016-08-10

waste reducer

"my purchase is great, but how about re look at your selling / packaging, I now have 4 unused outer mask sections , all I need is the inner nose section
Would it be possible to purchase only the component that we really need ??? this would not only save money for the the purchaser but the enviroment as well,
john langlois
john @langlois.id.au

2016-08-10

Sleeping silently

"Thank you for your quick delivery.
Was delivered a week earlier than expected.
Excellent product and exceptional service.

2016-08-09

Absolute CAN DO

"To all at 1800CPAP.com I wish to sincerely thank you for the International supply and delivery of two sets of headgear of the Swift CPAP mask. it arrived quicker then expected.... SO credit where it is due... Thanks again guys/girls.
Theo
Perth; Western Australia

Share 1800cpap.com's store rating

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.