Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"If I could give them 0 stars I would. My husband and I went on vacation to Maine and on arrival, the power cord to his CPAP machine had broken. From this so-called 24/7 company I ordered a new cord. I CHOSE them because I thought 24/7 actually meant they worked 24/7. I ordered the cord to be delivered by UPS overnight air delivery. This cost me an additional $65 dollars but it seemed worth it because my husband really needs this piece of medical equipment to BREATHE at night. I assumed they would get it onto a UPS plane THAT NIGHT. That's how it works in America. Haha, no. They didn't even get it to UPS until MONDAY and it arrived on Tuesday. He went 4 nights struggling to breathe or just sitting there awake.

I sent them 4 emails asking for a refund of the shipping and they never responded.

I called and asked for my $65 dollars back. After all, the cord would have arrived in the same amount of time if I'd gone with free shipping. The customer service girl "Debbie" said they would not even consider refunding my shipping because they said it was written in the fine print of the terms and conditions that they didn't work from Friday night until Monday morning.

Figuring she didn't have discretion to issue refunds, I asked to speak to her supervisor but that person was "too busy", in Debbie's words. I left my number and email and asked for the supervisor to contact me; he/she never contacted did.

This is just a really unprofessional, dishonorable company all the way around. Maybe because it's in Canada and the USA has better business practices, I don't know. If you can avoid ordering from them, do yourself a favor and find another company.

"Customer from Malaysia and received item within a week after placed order. Very trustworthy. "

"So I pre-ordered the new S10 Resmed AutoSense CPAP machine. It was scheduled for release on August 28 2014. It shipped from 1800cpap.com on that day - Friday night my time in Australia. By 8:30AM on Monday September 1st it was in my hands (thanks FedEx). Honestly I can't believe the service!! Highly recommended vendor and thanks to FedEx as well. (This is quicker shipping than a local parcel from 50miles away)"

" I live in Australia and buy long distance.
Got hold of Nicole on a 'chat' program.She

was very patient with an old F..t who needed both advice and info on delivery to me in a hotel in Seattle.
She was great.

"Wish that postage charges were lower on this type of equipment."

"I am an international customer in Japan.
I'm very satisfied.

"Extremely prompt service. Received within a week of ordering.
Goods received in excellent condition. Very Happy Customer..

"Very easy to purchase an item. Delivery is always prompt."

"Service and delivery excellent. The Airfit nasal mask is a bit small and I experience leakage. I did not see there were different sizes on the web page for it as it said "for women". I clearly saw there were different sizes with the nasal pillows. It is probably my fault and one of the difficulties in buying on line.

I will use your service again as I couldn't believe how quickly the order arrived, highly professional.
Thank you . Philomena Fitzgerald

"I'm very happy with your staff and service. "

"service was fast, mask was great. "

"I had a problem connecting to the CPAP sales area and had to send a message re order. The staff then made sure I got through. The order was received within 3 days, in great condition. I will definitely order from CPAP again. Thank you . Carole."

"my husband bought a family member a c pap mask and it turned out the wrong one was purchased , and the family member opened the package before checking with husband to find out if it was the right one, because they was so greatful to get a replacement one. i was told i would get a in store credit, but that never happened, im out 80.00 + my husband is disabled,and they never kept their word, i would not recommend this company because if you mess up a little there is no help, sighned mrs racca"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

1800CPAP.COM, 1800cpap.com rep has responded

“Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience at 1800CPAP.com. Masks can be hard at times to know exactly what it is that you currently use, sizing, etc. which is why it is important to look at the product numbers that are disabled on your mask.
Unfortunately as our Return Policy states and with FDA we are not able to accept returns back on opened product as it is medical equipment.
I do apologize for any miscommunications and issues this has caused however if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns in the future please do not hesitate to email me directly or give us a call!
Stephanie Dickerson, RRT
Customer Service Manager
Stephanie@1800cpap.com”

"Very satisfied with overall deal from ordering to delivery. Fast, friendly service, efficient handling of our order and a great, quality product for a reasonable price. Best place to shop for CPAP and VPAP range of products and accessories."

"Great price super fast delivery ( 5 days to Australia )
Sensational!!!!!

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.