Stores > 1800cpap.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-04-29

New International Freight pricing sealed the deal

"I've tried to buy from 1800cpap.com in the past but the International Freight cost killed all of the savings. Now with better freight prices I hope to become a regular customer."

2016-04-28

Fine product fast delivery.

"Right product fast delivery."

2016-04-28

Breathing again!

"You guys ROCK! Can't sleep without you! "

2016-04-27

Amazing

"The website was easy to use. The pricing are better they other sites. Super fast shipping."

2016-04-25

Recommended for Cpap users

"Cheapest deal I got. Fuss free and reasonable shipping rate!"

2016-04-25

happy kiwi

"quick and I am very happy."

1800 excellent service

"absolutely excellent service and very easy to deal with from Australia and I must add excellent prices. I have told many people who have already purchased her in Australia and people who are about to purchase and they will buy from you."

2016-04-24

Good price, quick international delivery

"Can't complain about any aspect of my transaction. Will be back!"

Awesome service!

"1800clap really delivers. They called me to verify every thing and I received my order in record time! Will definitely order from them again!"

Gobsmacked!!

"Besides the fact that the product is awesome, everything about this purchase was just amazing. Placing the order was easy, processing the payment was a dream and the delivery time was quicker than promised. I will definitely recommend and use again! Thank you"

2016-04-23

"Everything went well from ordering to delivery which gives me great satisfaction and the reason that I have ordered supplies from 1-800 cpap.com in the past and also the cPAP machine. I am hoping that I will have the same experience when I talk personally to one of your sales or service representative when the occasion arises."

2016-04-22

Just what I needed!

"I had two of the pad-a-cheek covers before. I love these. I have an allergy to the silicone cushion and these covers fit perfectly and don't slide around. They are perfect because they are washable too. "

2016-04-22

I'm glad i did the test.

"I've been on cpap for last 4 years. But no insurance to co pay for sleep test . Test kit IS so worth the trouble ! Yes it'll cost you alil down the road. But a cpap is worth more than a car ! Think about it a good nites sleep vs snoring etc.. 1800cpap ppl are the best when it comes to getting you set up for a continued better life. All this $$ is coming out of my pocket too. Insurance won't cover it either. Hope this'll help."

2016-04-21

Fantastic shopping experience!!

"Website detailed and informative. Good prices prompt service and delivery. well packaged. great experience overall. Will be using again definitely!"

2016-04-20

"Fits perfect. Works perfect. I now sleep great"

Share 1800cpap.com's store rating

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.