Product & services pricing Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Very good and fast service, top quality products"

"This was the first time I had used internet to purchase anything. It was delivered on time as promised. I will certainly be using 1800CPAP again."

"My appliance fit perfectly. I'm very satisfied with the cost of items and plan on ordering my equipment from you company in the near future."

"My total experience with 1800cpap.com was excitingly effecient and completely worthwhile :)
I am located in Australia and the product pricing at 1800cpap.com is at least 50% cheaper than anything I could purchase in my home country - even allowing for the monetry exchange rate. I had my purchase (Resmed H5i humidifier) shipped via Fedex priority, and was able to track my purchase every step of the way from the other side of the world with my parcel arriving in excellent condition in under 5 working days.
My purchase matched all specifications and product description exactly as descibed by 1800cpap.com.
Overall the total price of purchase and priority shipping was 50% less than the cheapest price in my homeland Australia. Thankyou 1800cpap.com I will be shopping with you for all my cpap needs in future :)

"Thank you... I am very satisfied of your services... Keep on that way..!!"

"Hi, yes I was very happy to receive my ResMed AirFit P10 or the 1800 cpap from you. I first used the ResMed nose mask, but as I needed a new mask, I was happy to try the P10. I first tried the swivel one, but then found the one with no swivel was the one for me! I like the P10 very much, feels comfortable and is light and not too cumbersome.Thank you also for your prompt delivery and being able to track it. Regards, Suzanne Dalla Costa"

"Sent wrong size cpap mask waiting to see if they send back correct size"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

1800CPAP.COM, 1800cpap.com rep has responded

“Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your correct product.
Please contact me directly in regards to your name and order number and I can further look into this matter and have this resolved right away for you.
Stephanie Dickerson
Customer Service Manager
Stephanie@1800cpap.com”

"Quick Delivery but at COST."

"Shipping was prompt. Mask purchased as backup to mask currently in use. Appreciate the saving of sale pricing."

"Quick response to my order along with status up dates on the order proccessing and very fast delivery. Very pleased with the service provided. "

"I am very happy with the service you have provided and the speed in which it arrived in New Zealand. Thanks again and I will be using your site again for my future purchases."

"This is the second mask that I have bought directly from your company. I have also bought a Resmed Elite from your company through my daughters pharmacy. The Elite was bought this way to enable partial reimbursement for the cost by my health insurer who don't reimburse overseas purchases.
All purchases have been as described, with cost advantages to me, promptly delivered and all communications excellent.

"Good pricing and selection of products. Order filled accurately and received promptly. Could use a little improvement on some of the product descriptions."

"Lowest prices, fantastic service, quick postage, what is there not to like.
I bought the Resmed VPAP Auto for my mother and she is very happy with the product,
thanks to 1800cpap for the great service.

Matt , SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

"Cheap Easy Better Then Dealing With My Ins Company

Sleep Management Solutions Rip Your Ins Company Off And Rips Off You (WVPEIA) PPB A Plan

SMS Makes You Pay More For What You Need... Save Your Self More Money Buy Here It Easy

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.