1800cpap.com Reviews - 1800cpap.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.18/10 1,173 reviews

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,173)

"Love my CPAP machine and the seller delivered very fast."

"Very reasonable pricewise. Excellent after sales service"

Rating 8/104/5

"I was very pleased to receive my Resmed machine promptly and all my queries were answered. My machine was set to correct pressure and am very happy. I saved a $1000 by buying the machine on line I live in Australia. Order deliverd in 4 days wow!
However I had problem ordering a mask. I emailed to company as order would not go thru. Three emails and two phone calls later nothing .The problem as acknowledged by phone rep was the particular mask I wanted was unable to be ordered. As soon as the options field was entered would say option field not entered. Phone operator could not place order either.
So I ordered my machine and in frustration bought my mask elsewhere. I have checked company since and able to order other items and now can order mask wanted so not me a computer problem at their end.
Was told would be called back wasn't.
Overall did receive my Resmed machine promptly and pressure set correctly unfortunate about the mask,I will use this retailer again.I did not have to pay any duty or other charges on my purchase overall very happy

"Extremly quick delivery, I was really surprised!"

"Very quick and a lot cheaper than buying with my insurance."

"This was an excellent experience. The delivery to Australia was super fast. This was a 10/10 transaction."

"Many thanks for your service. It was perfect and on time"

"I’ve used 1800cpap.com twice now and both times they have been fantastic. Would highly recommend them."

"A most obliging merchant to deal with. I have returned on several occasions and am always very satisfied with the products and/or the service."

"Was easy, ok prices, efficient and on time, also was informed during the process of the delivery
Thanks

Rating 8/104/5

"Good company to do business with. Unfortunately, the quality of the product(s) I received disappointed me."

"This was the second time we have ordered from 1800 CPAP and like the first time the service was excellent. The on-line ordering process was easy to follow, the pricing was competitive and the delivery very prompt."

"I was informed at all stages of the purchase and delivery process. The items were delivered to my door five days after making the purchase. This included a one day delay in customs as I missed a message on my phone, but once that was sorted the goods were delivered the following day. I would highly recommend to anyone who has been diagnosed with a sleep disorder to purchase through 1800CPAP as the saving for me on my CPAP machine and face mask was over $1000 compared with the quote I was given by the local Australian CPAP outlet. These companies MUST be getting away with totally 'ripping people off!'. Because most people are in the older age group and probably don't buy online very often, these Australian sellers are making a huge profit out of Australian consumers! Thank you very much 1800 CPAP for taking the sting out of this purchase. After all no one really wants to wear a mask and use a sleep machine unless they have to, so to be able to get it for a much better price was wonderful!"

"Great price and free fast shipment. Thanks."

Rating 6/103/5

"When I have an issue with my order, because of the time difference, there is nobody to talk to. The 'livechat' obviously only works during business hours in the USA, which is not helpful for international purchasers.