Stores > 1800cpap.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-05-24

Fast delivery

"Item shipped fast and as shown."

2016-05-23

Good prices!!!!!

"Ordered my nasal pillow and even when converted to Australian dollars still came in much cheaper for me. Delivery was excellent."

Always Great

"The folks at 800cpap.com always get it right and do it right. Good business to work with. Shipping is always on time or early. "

2016-05-22

"Everyone was very helpful and kept me informed about my order by phone and e-mail."

As advertised

"Everything showed up, no issues on time"

2016-05-22

ResMed warranty return denied by 1800CPAP!

"1800CPAP also known as Ohio Sleep Awareness is a rip off company! Do NOT buy anything from this place! I spent $854 on a CPAP machine that stopped working after less than a year and I returned it as a Warranty return. A lady from 1800CPAP calls me a few weeks later and tells me that nothing is wrong is my CPAP machine, they are going to do nothing about it and they are shipping it back to me! I asked to speak with her manager or the owner of the company and she said they would not talk with me. Seriously? I finally got a hold of the manufacturer directly and they told me that 1800CPAP is NOT an authorized retailer. The manufacturer (ResMed) was actually very helpful and helped my find a local authorized retailer that will send in my CPAP machine to have the warranty repair taken care of. 1800CPAP is the worst company I have done business with! There are negative reviews of this company all over the internet!"

This review was modified by rblevins33 on May 22 2016 09:03:12 AM

exactly what was needed

"Filters were the replacements I needed. "

Bad sleeper

"I sleep so much better thanks. I'm so happy with my purchase "

Fast service

"I have a CPAP company, but they are not reliable & fast. It's been a month since I had ordered a new size in a mask. Still I have not received it because they still do not have them in stock! Your company however is fantastic! I have ordered 3 masks & a headgear from you & you delivered them quickly! Thanks for the fantastic service!"

Fast

"On the ball with everything they said they would do. (Even Better!)

2016-05-18

best sleep

"can't believe how quickly products arrived, exemplary customer service. I love the security of adding the so clean sanitizer to my daily regime, as an ICU nurse I have seen sinus infections migrate to the brain and so take drying and cleaning my CPAP very seriously! My new nasal pillow set up allows me much better sleep, as nothing goes in my nose and hose in routed to top of head."

2016-05-17

Quiet Nights

"I bought replacement parts for our old mask, so now I have silent nights. The products were delivered quickly and I'm in Australia. Thank you so much."

2016-05-16

Prompt delivery to Australia

"Due to a Resmed mask considered obsolete by pharmacy stockists in Australia, I searched the internet and ordered the required mask cushion spare part from 1800CPAP. The website was easy to navigate, and photos and part numbers made ordering a breeze. The price including freight and currency conversion from USD to AUD made it cheaper to purchase from 1800CPAP than buying locally. I will now source all my requirements from your company as I know that you stock the spare parts for the mask I have. I received the part in a week of ordering, which would be faster than if I had purchased it within Australia, which, with a lower price, makes me a very happy customer. "

2016-05-14

Sg2016

"Everything went smoothly for this overseas order. Efficiently executed and well packed. Will order again. Very satisfied!"

2016-05-12

Happy Kiwi

"Painless, fast and very satisfying website to deal with."

Share 1800cpap.com's store rating

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.