Stores > 1800cpap.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-02-09

Wrong seal

"I innadvertly ordered the wrong cushion for my mask and did not find this out untill I opened the package that negaited the return of this product. After talking with Stephanie of your company she sent me the correct part under customer "consession" (no charge) I fouind her professionalism and compassion for an old man on a fixed income refreshing and reminded me of prior dayswhen this treatment was more the norm. I am your customer from now on!!! Thanks Stephanie!!!"

2016-02-08

I love the oxygen.

"Great product! I'm sold on Resmed. The machine is so quiet my wife got worried that I wasn't breathing. The S9 is so much better than the S8 that I feel like I'm not breathing into a mask at all. It, also, has a very small footprint, always a plus. All I have to do is put the mask on and in a couple of breaths, it starts up. The same with mornings, all I have to do is take the mask off and it ends therapy seconds after I take it off---automatically! CPAP sure has come along way in 8 years since I got my first machine!"

2016-02-07

On time delivery

"I placed an order once I got an account and I got my supplies in about 5-7 days. Exactly as I ordered, no one put in something I didn't order. "

2016-02-06

money saver

"australian consumers are being ripped off, purchased genuine ResMed nasel cushions at half the Australian retail price. we will be back again"

2016-02-04

Eaasy Breather

"I am so glad I can have a comfortable nights sleep without having to fight with a mask that is too small for my application. I was so pleased when my package turned up in my mail box. Thank you. Wendy."

2016-02-01

Fast & Reliable!

"I was amazed at how easy it was to order & receive my equipment. I had a mask break on me and 1800cpap was able to get me a new one in less than two days! The prices were on point as well. I just cannot relay as too how great of an experience it was dealing with this company and I intend to utilize them as much as possible moving forward.

THANK YOU!

2016-01-31

"Easy to work with this reseller. "

2016-01-30

Not exactly ZIP quick (But OK)

"I was not in a hurry but delivery was OK for my purpose. No shipping cost for a $28 item was great! "

2016-01-28

Sleep right

"Item was shipped quickly, cost was very reasonable, no prescription needed and came in a sealed package. "

2016-01-26

Great company to deal with!!!!

"I have been very impressed with 1800cpap, great low prices and very quick delivery internationally, very happy customer!!!! I have shopped with you a couple of Times now and definitely will again in the future, thanks :)"

2016-01-24

Quick efficient and inexpensive

"Thanks for a good experience..."

2016-01-24

WoooHooo Great night's sleep.com

"The products on this site are life changing to the Better. Thank you!!!! "

This review was modified by ANGLRDON on January 24 2016 11:55:08 AM

2016-01-23

CPAP supplies for the Apple of my eye

"Ordered supplies and then received a phone call from an unknown number. Did not answer the call, turned out it was from 1800Cpap.com. They had a question and left a voice mail that I didn't see until that night. Called the next morning, and got a voice mail during regular business hours. I had to leave a message. Mask was delayed by a day due to them having a question. Company name needs to appear on caller ID. "

2016-01-22

It Didn't Blow!!

"I was very pleased with the site, the delivery time was great and being able to replace pieces of my head gear, nasal pillows, even trying out the aromatherapy for my " blower", all at great prices and no prescription is awesome. I will definitely be a regular returning customer. "

2016-01-21

Perfect and fast!

"Order shipped same day and even though it was "free" shipping, received it in a matter of days. Extremely competitive pricing and fulfilled perfectly. Will definitely use again!"

Share 1800cpap.com's store rating

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.