• 1800cpap.com 1800cpap.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"everything went well from the sales process to the delivery."

"Every product I have bought from 1800cpap has done what
the 1800cpap said it would do . Delivery and cost of products is 2nd to none, your support team are 1st class. We live in Australia, and don't get the same service as we do from you. Thanks Mates

"I found the ordering of the goods was an easy and simple process. Delivery of the goods was received in a very short time considering my overseas address. Overall a very pleasing and satisfactory purchase. I will be back for more items shprtly. thanks Frank"

"Thank you for the quick delivery of my Resmed Cpap machine it is so quiet & the new tubing is a great improvement on the older model. "

"great product, and efficient delivery, I was surprised how quick I got the package. Thank you, and will recommend you to all who use CPAP. "

"Well packed and delivered very quickly."

"could not believe my order could arrive so quickly from America. It came quicker than anything I have ordered in Australia. Great work 1800CPAP"

"A very good deal -- much cheaper than Australian prices. Excellent service and speedy delivery."

"Hi, I appreciate this opportunity to give feedback.
I've found your prices great compared to those in Australia...and your service is top class.
Here's the but - there's usually a but isn't there...my frustration concerned a promotion in March on pillow masks - they were just $5 and I would have liked around 6 of them. I went through your webpage for a long time looking for ways to buy more than one at this price but could only get the one item...the hassle for me with this is the freight each time I buy is around $49 so it will make future mask purchases expensive.
I noted that your other items offered for sale gave the customer the opportunity to purchase multiple amounts but not for the mask.
(and to top it off I ordered the wrong size on the one I bought - that's my mistake though)
Also I have been impressed (this was my second purchase from your company) in how you keep the overseas customer informed of their order, delivery etc and for the promotions that come along...you are very easy to do business with.
I trust this feedback helps as you seek to keep improving your business.
David Millican

"They are always reliable, I get the correct order every time, it arrives very quickly, and it is the best price around. "

"Very happy with all aspects related to purchasing of my mask strap, will inform all my contacts of your first class services.Thanks again. "

"I was very pleased with the information on the web page, it gave good clear descriptions.
Service and postage were very quick, as I live in Australia.
I would be happy to shop with them again.

"Easy to order. Quick turn-around time"

"Fast reliable, and excellent service, and price"

"Very satisfied with the overall service I got from your company. Thank you."

Share 1800cpap.com's store rating

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.