Stores > 1800cpap.com

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-07-27

"Very Satisfied Ordered it on Wednesday and had it my front door on Saturday."

2016-07-26

Lost but found and delivered

"I mistakenly ommitted the street adress of the forwarding company but did include the Company name, City, Zip Code. (A query on google.com brought the correct address up immediately) However, the postal service determined that it was undeliverable. CPAP.com advised that it was being returned to them and a replacement was dispatched. I received the initial package the day that CPAP informed me that they were shipping a replacement. That was turned around at the expediter and returned. Many thanks for the extra efforts and yes I did receive the masks as ordered albeit a week late. Not an issue. Many thanks CPAP.com"

full mask

"we are very happy the items we always receive are always on time as we live so far away from where you are we will always by our items from you and i have recommend ours to to the same thanks robin"

Unhappy

"CPAP Hose Tube Brush Cleaner does not fit heated tubes
AG Industries cleaning tube does not fit heated tubes
Ag Industries cleaning pads and mask cleaning wipes not
sealed and leaked fluid over everything in the box, a mess.
Wipes will dry out. Not Happy.
Regards David

2016-07-26

"I am very happy with the service and received my order in quick time."

2016-07-26

"Very satisfied, no problems."

2016-07-25

Speedy

"Goods delivered on time well packed and in perfect condition."

2016-07-25

Resmed from the US to Oz.

"An astonishingly fast delivery and I have no regrets buying the unit. Compared with the quoted local price I saved about AUD 900 by buying off the net and there is some argument re getting what one pays for. The unit came to me from the US and I'm in Australia where I discover (1) machines supplied off the net outside of Oz are not supported or repaired by Resmed in Oz, (2) the machine is set to a US date and time zone which needs changing to match local night/day timings - a procedure which requires deleting and then inputting all data relating to my sleep history recorded until the date of change and (3) the Australian programme for reading the machine's data card is incompatible with that for which the card is made. Now all of these problems proved solvable (unless the machine needs repair in which case it has to be posted to the US for rectification). But the emailed support provided was both quick and useful. However, it would have been nice to know of these minor issues (and their remedies) up front. But all of that said, I'm pretty happy with the purchase."

2016-07-24

Very comfortable

"The nasal pillow are very comfortable"

2016-07-23

Saved a fortune, plus super fast delivery to Australia

"Including freight, I saved over 50% on local Australian prices, receiving my CPAP in 4 days - which is a similar timeframe than if I'd bought one locally at twice the price.

Definitely recommending these guys and would use them again in a heartbeat.

This review was modified by tomdocking on July 23 2016 10:43:52 AM

2016-07-22

Good Option

"I am very pleased with the product. It matches exactly as I had seen on the internet. They are very attentive."

2016-07-22

Stress free shopping

"Great transaction, would happily deal with them again."

2016-07-21

Happy client

"Very happy with 1800Cpap.com
Good value for money
Good customer service

2016-07-18

Mask is good.

"I'm pleased with the mask and the shipping, but the connection hose was a little on the cheap side. But I guess you can't expect too much for $7.99."

2016-07-18

Breathing Again!!!

"Everything was delivered quickly and safely! Thank you"

Share 1800cpap.com's store rating

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.