• 1800cpap.com 1800cpap.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The best place in the WORLD to buy CPAP gear. I am from Australia and the products I buy from 1800cpap.com are so much more affordable, even with the exchange rate and freight, than in Australia. 1800cpap.com you rock!"

"Great service and price along with fast delivery!"

"NICHOLE ON WEB CHAT HELPED ME GREATLY. THANK YOU"

"Easy ordering, quick delivery. Got exactly what I wanted at a discounted price. Very satisfied with this buying experience."

"Excellent service, product arrived at my door within 5 working days and that was to Australia. This is the second time I've purchased a CPAP machine from this company and on both occasions the service was faultless. The prices offered are better that I can get in Australia ( including freight ) even though the machine I purchased is made in AU. If you are looking for an Sleep products, give them a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised."

"Quick delivery,great product."

"I have been using a CPAP system for about 15 years. My current mask (ResMed) was 5 years old when the facial seal membrane tore while I was on vacation. I located 1800cpap.com on the internet and was able to order replacement parts, even though my prescription was no longer available. The parts were delivered to my home within a week. Very satisfied with the service. "

"Delivered promptly and was just what I ordered."

"Prompt service. Exactly what I ordered. It works great to replace my old one. Thank you"

"On time, on quality and on price !"

"Help with online chat was great delivery time also great"

"The replaceable paper filters don't appear to be the correct ones for the unit I've got but I can cut off the tab to make them work."

"My order wasn't delivered as quickly as I had hoped. "

"Delivered as promised and fit perfect. "

"Very quick delivery no problems "

Share 1800cpap.com's store rating

1800cpap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1800cpap.com is a merchant member
1800cpap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.