1800anylens.co Coupons
  • Rating 10.00/10 4 reviews

1800anylens.com is not a merchant member
    1800anylens.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 1800anylens.com contact information

"I placed an order and two days later, they emailed me to tell me that my prescription had correctly expired. I asked them to hold the order for another week until I could get a new eye exam. After that, I was able to email them a copy of the prescription and they shipped it out immediately!

Very, very helpful and kind customer service. I was very pleased at the price as well! Will definitely order again.

The only gripe that I would have about the entire process was that while shipping was fast (took 4 days via USPS), there was no tracking number

"I ordered an annual supply of Proclear Daily 90 pack contact lenses from 1800anylens because it was the cheapest price I could find after performing an online price comparison. 1800anylens saved me over 150 dollars on these lenses, and I was pleasantly surprised to receive them just 3 days after placing the order with free shipping. The only problem I encountered was that 1 of the boxes was already open when I received the shipment, so I immediately contacted customer service requesting an exchange. I was concerned that they would give me a hard time, but instead, they merely asked me for the prescription of the open box and stated that they would send me a complimentary box! I did not even have to bother shipping back the original box! I am a 1800anylens customer for life!"

"I really do enjoy doing business with the staff at your company.
It is nice to receive contact lens through the mail. The price
is right.
However, do not like surveys...............but for a 20% discount, it is a good thing.
Donna Mattheis

"Great price and friendly customer service!"