1800SERVER.COM Reviews - 1800SERVER.COM Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 8 reviews

1800SERVER.COM is not a merchant member
1800SERVER.COM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Great service!Hope to deal with you again, Thank you."

"Excellent service, I am happy with my item. 100% recommended for overall service..."

"Good product with a GREAT price and FREE shipping! I received the shipment on time. I will definitely order from them again!"

"1800SERVER.com provides the most competitive price and quality products, free shipping and quick delivery.... I am satisfied with the service. I wish them good luck in long term business, we need vendors like that...."

"Easy to order, best pricing and professional customer service...received my order in two days. What else do you need, 100% recommended store for IT supplies..."

"If you are looking for quality products, exceptional service, prompt communication and quick shipment it's a MUST FOR YOU TO ORDER FROM 1800SERVER.COM. I am truly impressed by the knowledgeable personal and I will be returning for more purchases. Thank you so much! It's good to have vendors like you on the market!!!"

"I was looking hard drive for my old laptop. but i couldn't find any where finally found 1800server.com, cheap price, good service,hdd is working fine."

"Easy ordering, good prices, fast delivery, quality product. What more could you ask for?"