12z PC, Inc. Reviews - 12zpc.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 4 reviews

12z PC, Inc. is not a merchant member
12z PC, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Whoever is writing these reviews are complete shills. THESE GUYS ARE TERRIBLE! They misrepresent the quality of their products, lie about shipping and when they get complained about, they lie to the arbitrators! They claim to be customer responsive, but only get back to you when you get someone else involved. They don't even have an answering machine for gawds sake! Professional? HAHA! I've yet to receive the refund they finally promised me after two weeks. You pay, you live up to your promises. They lie, and they don't follow through. Go elsewhere. Run away FAST!"

""

"Extremely professional to work with. Assisted in making a better product selection. Cabinets were well packaged for shipping. Shipped exactly when promised."

modified review This review was modified by swebapac on May 23 2006 08:01:52 PM

""

"Very fast delivery, friendly and good contact, material as described on auction. VERY GOOD SELLER!! AAAA+++++"

modified review This review was modified by Mikki72 on August 28 2005 11:18:46 PM

"I received an automated payment received e-mail. A few hours later, I received a shipment notice with a FedEx Ground tracking number. The package was professionally taped and the contents securely packed as to minimize/avoid damage. Perfect transaction in my book."

modified review This review was modified by sun818 on April 10 2005 03:13:35 PM