• Rating 5.33/10 30 reviews

123discountshop is not a merchant member
    123discountshop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 123discountshop contact information

• Address: Oasis Business Services Int Ltd St. Helier, Channel Islands, Jersey, UK
    • Contact: sales@123discountshop.com
    • Phone: 01212 869 365
    • Customer Support: 01212 869 365

Product & services pricing Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"Fine durable material. Smartly protects rear and back sides of the iPad. I loved the surprising tri-fold stand holder feature in the case."

"Very good Seller! Highly recommended.
Fast delivery, perfect condition, good communication. Very happy!

"I ordered a pink tablet PC from 123discounthsopUK in last week of xmas, took but long to come but that was to be expected as holiday time.
Recently ordered 1 one for a friend - 9" tablet PC on a Sunday, delivered Tuesday, superb service.
Had a Playstore download problem, but quickly sorted by customer services, no more problems.

Very happy with prompt service by their customer supports, my problem was dealt within 1 working day.

Would certainly choose them for the next purchase.

"Had bought an Android PC/Tablet for my daughter at Christmas which had worked alright but the charging socket started playing up and the tablet could not charge after about 3 weeks. I e-mailed their Service Dep't and was asked to return it for a replacement. We have now received a new replacement PC/Tablet with mains charger. We are very impressed with the service and I would rate it as - Excellent. Staff at 123discountshop, please keep up the good service. I will definitely recommend you to others basing on that service."

"I purchased a Maxtouuch tablet on 01/08/2013 and I've had nothing but problems with it since the beginning; very slow to use and to respond, basic tasks such as checking Facebook, emails etc became a chore and I was unable to watch any media online such as BBC iPlayer or YouTube. I did contact them regarding this issue and was sent a link which seem to correct the fault however it was still mind numbingly slow.

Only a few months later; I purchased a new laptop because this tablet wasn't doing what I needed it to do which resulted in a complaint to 123discount shop on 01/12/13. I was impressed with the response time and the helpfulness of the advisor who explained that if I returned this item I would receive a full refund; which I did.

I have proof that they received the item on 11/12/13 and despite numerous emails it appears I was being ignored until I eventually was told my request was being passed to the "refund department" and would be contacted shortly.

on 16/12/13 I sent ANOTHER email explaining if this issue doesn't get resolved I will seek legal action and surprisingly the next day I received an email saying the refund would be processed within the next few hours and then another email confirming it had been done.

It's now the 18/12/13 and I'm still WITHOUT this refund and despite efforts, I cannot get an answer when I call and still no response through email. It's unbelievable and disgusting that I've been treated this poorly and I will take this matter further, I seriously wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from this company. You've been warned.

"Purchased 3 Maxtouuch tablets. 1 was faulty, spent a week speaking to Aiden about getting it fixed and trying to re install the firmware, no joy so had to send it back however along the way its got lost and now they will not send me a replacement. They say I can buy another one..... Why should I buy another one when I was only returning the device because you sent me a faulty one, now they will not do anything about it. Taking my complaint now to The Office Of Fair Trading as the service is dismal, they don't care..... never ever again will I purchase anything through this 3rd rate company. Also logging a complaint to Play.com as I purchased the tablets through Play Trade. Stay away and go somewhere else!"

"Terrible service. Bought a tablet from them 5 months ago and have encountered several problems with the browser not responding. After 10 emails to 123 discount shop I have had no response what so ever, not even one reply! At this point in time I can not even turn the tablet on! I have sought advice from the Office of Fair Trading to help me tackle this dodgy company. Not even a telephone number to contact them on.AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!"

"brought two 9inch android tablets. delivery was brilliant and arrived really quickly. on setting them up and testing them, they were already assigned to a gmail address, factory reset them and this password would not go. very slow (like the processors arent fast enough)and wont run the games. i contact them two days after delivery saying i wanted to return them both for a refund, all i keep getting is instructions on how to factory reset them. i have emailed every day saying i want to return them (fri, sat, mon and today) BUT IM STILL WAITING ON A REPLY OF RETURNS INSTRUCTIONS. I have called several times over two days but keep getting a voicemail. Be very careful and be-warned, buy cheap you buy twice. will not deal with again and will take this further if no reply tomorrow."

"ABSOLUTELY USELESS. MAXTOUUCH 7 INCH TABLET, FAULTY, WILL NOT LOAD UP, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED AS IT IS OUT OF THE 6 MONTH WARRANTY. WOULD NEVER HAVE BOUGHT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE HAD I KNOWN IT DID NOT HAVE STANDARD 12 MONTH WARRANTY. TABLET SLOW AND TEMPERAMENTAL FROM DAY ONE"

"bought a max touch, was hardly used and stopped working a little over 6 months. contacted 123discount shop who said nothing could be done as it was out the 6 month warranty. they did offer money off another purchase!! I declined this product was always temprental and slow."

"I bought a tablet and was delighted it arrived the next day !!!! hows that for service ! would definatly buy again from you and the tablet is great just as described "

"Delivery was a little slow, but when it came the nine inch andriod tablet was a great little item untill the mains charger stopped working about three weeks after the purchase. I contacted 123dicountshop and after a few tests on my charger that they asked me to do it was found to be faulty and a new one was sent to me free of charge which I received 3 days later"

"fast efficient customer friendly.When I encountered a problem with an item I purchased no effort was spared to rectify the problem.At no cost to myself the problem was sorted forthwith.
Mr R Healey

"well what can i say oh yes nice friendly service fast dispatch of their quality items after sales service is good i would strongly recomend 123discountshop for their array of gadgets "

"service etc was fine back in nov 2012, not used until xmas day. now 1 of the 2 7ins tablets purchased has faulty charger/jak connection they dont want to know SO GIVE THEM A WIDE BERTH very unhelpful so wonder how many items need to be returned due to faults?! i like previous member comment kept telling me how to mend it myself. as they operate off shore difficult to get at them!! NEVER AGAIN will i deal with this on-line company. please pass this on."