Stores > 123 Mountain

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

"I have shopping this site for a while now and I am always satisfied with the product and the customer service!!!"

"Very easy to find what I was looking for and prices are very competitive. Free shipping makes it an even sweeter deal! I have bought from 123 Mountain before and have had a great experience!"

This review was modified by LClothier on November 18 2015 02:55:01 AM

"This site is amazing and I highly recommend them. They delivered my order within 48 hours, even during this busy Christmas season. I use them all the time and I encourage everyone else to do the same."

"I ordered from two different companies the same day/time, 123 Mountain was here in two days, the other company took a week. Same sized packages."

"The order was filled quickly and arrived in 3 days. I was very pleased with the service and the product. I would certainly recommend 123 Mountain to one and all."

"My order came faster than I expected! It was exactly what I expected, it was carefully packaged and reasonably priced. Thanks 123 Mountain."

"They where really fast and the Pants working great. Will buy more for 123 Mountain!"

"Web site easy to find what you are looking for. Helmets work OK. Price is in reason. They ship fast."

"The Helmets I ordered came a few days earlier than I expected they would. Order was Perfect! Thank-You 123 Mountain!"

"The product was delivered on time and will fulfill my needs for the best price. What more can I ask for."

"Prompt delivery of products, very courteous on the phone, helpful in searching for correct Climbing gear... it's great doing business with 123 Mountain!"

"I love 123 Mountain! They always have what I want. It's always at a good price, and it always gets to me quickly. I can't why anyone would go anywhere else."

"I only order from 123 Mountain. Their products are high quality and always consistently great! I have never had a problem with them and their Customer Service is friendly and knowledgeable."

"Received shipment the next day. Website was simple and easy to navigate. Overall, couldn't be happier."

"I have used 123 Mountain for some time now and am very pleased with their products and their ease of ordering and quick delivery of product."

Share 123 Mountain's store rating

123 Mountain is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

123 Mountain is not a merchant member
123 Mountain does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!