• 123 Mountain

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"They where really fast and the Pants working great. Will buy more for 123 Mountain!"

"Web site easy to find what you are looking for. Helmets work OK. Price is in reason. They ship fast."

"The Helmets I ordered came a few days earlier than I expected they would. Order was Perfect! Thank-You 123 Mountain!"

"The product was delivered on time and will fulfill my needs for the best price. What more can I ask for."

"Prompt delivery of products, very courteous on the phone, helpful in searching for correct Climbing gear... it's great doing business with 123 Mountain!"

"I love 123 Mountain! They always have what I want. It's always at a good price, and it always gets to me quickly. I can't why anyone would go anywhere else."

"I only order from 123 Mountain. Their products are high quality and always consistently great! I have never had a problem with them and their Customer Service is friendly and knowledgeable."

"Received shipment the next day. Website was simple and easy to navigate. Overall, couldn't be happier."

"I have used 123 Mountain for some time now and am very pleased with their products and their ease of ordering and quick delivery of product."

"The products are great and inexpensive. Above all that, their customer service is excellent. I will continue to order my mountain equipements from them."

"Do not but anything from this company!!! What a fraud! I ordered some freeze dried meals that qualified for FREE SHIPPING with the US Postal service. All went well until the order arrived at my door. There was postage due. I thought problems happen. I told USPS to hold the package while I called customer service to resolve the issue. That's where it all went down hill. Customer service told me if I wanted my meals that I had to pay the extra postage due. I told them that that was not right; it was free shipping. They hung up on me!! Unbelievable!! I thought maybe one problem employee. Not so. I called back and was told the same by another customer service rep. I then indicated that I'd likely refuse delivery. To this I was told that 123 Mountain would charge me double for refusing shipment. So I called a third time and was told the same. I gave up and bit the bullet and paid the extra sipping and a free shipping order. "

This review was modified by Stone567 on June 20 2015 08:13:41 AM

"This the worst experience I ever had buying something online. At first the credit card rejected and they made me use Chase Pay (first clue I missed). This took away all my return rights since I basically paid cash. Then the item did not ship. After numerous calls to customer service, they item shipped, but lo and behold they shipped a cheaper model. Reached out to customer service again and was send back to sjames, to customer service, etc. they did not want to take the item back nor give a credit for the difference. Feel bad for the customer service reps who have to deal with these issues. Thanks fo reading this, I wish I had done the same that you are now doing and had read the reviews before dealing with this company. STAY AWAY. "

This review was modified by APCSP on June 15 2015 12:51:53 AM

"I received them quickly, nice color and they were full. Great deal, I’ll be back and tell my friends."

"Don't buy anything - I chatted with customer service x2 regarding a coupon code. Was called a cheater because I actually tried to use a code that had restrictions (I didn't know about it) So then I went to their Facebook page to complain - they blocked me!! What a joke this company is!"

"Complete theives. Horrible and nasty customer service especially "Peggy". Ordered a pair of skis that included bindings. They only sent the skis and could not resolve the issue for over a month because they dont care once they get their money. Beware and stay away if you dont want a nightmare !"

Share 123 Mountain's store rating

123 Mountain is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

123 Mountain is not a merchant member
123 Mountain does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!