• 123 Mountain

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10

"Third time I have ordered from 123 Mountain and they deliver a quality product in a very short time. I will continue to order my Sunglasses from them."

"I was happy and impressed with your website, easy and quick ordering and especially the quick delivery. Thank you so much. The Headwear colors are clear and bright."

"There is absolutely nothing to complain about. The product is excellent, the shipping was at warp speed and the price was very fair. I will let my friends know."

"On time, and most important, very good prices. 123 Mountain has been my preferred supplier for mountain Equipments. The BEST."

"Don't buy anything - I chatted with customer service x2 regarding a coupon code. Was called a cheater because I actually tried to use a code that had restrictions (I didn't know about it) So then I went to their Facebook page to complain - they blocked me!! What a joke this company is!"

"Complete theives. Horrible and nasty customer service especially "Peggy". Ordered a pair of skis that included bindings. They only sent the skis and could not resolve the issue for over a month because they dont care once they get their money. Beware and stay away if you dont want a nightmare !"

"This company is a FRAUD! They charged my debit card, shipped me a product I did not order that took 13 days for delivery, and refuse to refund my money claiming my order was fulfilled.

If you are a victim of this company's immoral and fraudulent business practices, please do the following:
+Read this great article from the Federal Trade Commission - http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0221-billed-merchandise-you-never-received-heres-what-do
+File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission - https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
+Contact the state AND local Consumer Protection Offices - http://www.usa.gov/directory/stateconsumer/index.shtml
+Contact the state Attorney General - http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
+File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau - http://complaint.bbb.org/
+Call your credit/debit card issuer and dispute the charge

"BUYER BEWARE!!!! I placed an online order and they claimed my card was declined and I would have to pay by bitcoin. I contacted my bank. No charge was attempted or declined. Bitcoin offers no protection for an online transaction...that's why criminals like it!!!"

"Wanted to peruse the retail shop and was told I needed a membership. When asked if I could look around and decide if I wanted a membership was told no.

Based on other reviews about the blatent theft of customer's money, it all makes sense now. 123 mountain has no concept of very basic customer service nor standard business practices as a membership affords no wholesale benefit (e.g. Costco) nor any price benefits. Its simply a matter of scamming money from unsuspecting customers.

I look forward to seeing this business fail as there are a plethora of better outdoor retail stores, that understand CS like Sierra Trading Post, Back country, etc

"STAY AWAY, I've had the same experience as others, horrible customer service, broken English, "Peggy" was the person I got as well. They are SCAM artists. Do NOT buy from them. Luckily my CC didn't process or they would have had my money!"

modified review This review was modified by asdsdasd on February 06 2015 12:38:54 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

I tried ordering a $250 Under Armour jacket from them online. They emailed me the next day telling me there was a problem with my CC. I did an online chat through their website and asked what to do next. "Peggy" told me to email them and cancel the first order, then try again. I did that and then received several rude emails in response.

I called their customer service number to register a complaint. They said to email info@123mountain.com because that is their "management" email address. Whoever received the email was either the same person who sent me the original emails, or equally as rude. I called the customer service number again and they confirmed that it must have come from a manager.

This company either outsources its customer service or they have extremely uneducated employees. Every response was broken English and didn't make much sense. At one point they told me to "play by the rule".....

Again DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

modified review This review was modified by dukooter on January 28 2015 12:20:04 PM

"Criminal. It seems that this place is set up to take credit card orders for merchandise that they don't have. i was sent 2 jackets instead of Swix ski pants. They will not fix their mistake. Still waiting for an RMA #, why can't this company immediately correct their mistakes? Because they appear to operate only to charge your credit card and send out anything. Also because half way down in their return policy they state that sale items are not returnable, so if something does not fit, you can't return it for a different size. Horrible. This place should not be in business."

"This company is the most unprofessional of any I have EVER dealt with. Stay away! I deliberately did 2 day delivery in order to get race mittens for a race. They missed the fed ex shipment for the day, so my mittens didn't arrive until Monday. Also, they demand a signature on EVERY item they ship.... Buyer beware."

"Do not buy online from 123 Mountain. My doing so was the worst online retailing experience I have ever encountered. Their emails back to me were snarky at best and chock full of spelling, punctuation and grammar errors. Clearly the writer did not have simple command of the English language. A 3rd grader could've done better. The people in charge did not even blink when these unprofessional notes were brought to their attention. I was only belittled even more so. They baited me with an item of a particular color then sent the item with a different color saying the item sent was the only color they had. Attempts to return the item for credit or reasonably work something out went nowhere just incomprehensible text and rude attitude. BEWARE HERE!"

modified review This review was modified by Edge66 on December 11 2014 08:45:40 AM

"I had read the other reviews on this site for this company and was extremely concerned about ordering from them but they were the only place I could find the shoes I wanted in the size I needed. Although, I never received an email order confirmation or any shipping information, they did deliver the product...eventually. It took 3 weeks for what they said was an "in stock" item. But they didn't charge my credit card until the order was shipped which was how I knew they had actually received and processed my order. "

Share 123 Mountain's store rating

123 Mountain is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

123 Mountain is not a merchant member
123 Mountain does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!