• 123 Mountain

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10

2015-07-24

"I only order from 123 Mountain. Their products are high quality and always consistently great! I have never had a problem with them and their Customer Service is friendly and knowledgeable."

2015-07-15

"Received shipment the next day. Website was simple and easy to navigate. Overall, couldn't be happier."

2015-07-10

"I have used 123 Mountain for some time now and am very pleased with their products and their ease of ordering and quick delivery of product."

2015-07-02

"The products are great and inexpensive. Above all that, their customer service is excellent. I will continue to order my mountain equipements from them."

2015-06-20

"Do not but anything from this company!!! What a fraud! I ordered some freeze dried meals that qualified for FREE SHIPPING with the US Postal service. All went well until the order arrived at my door. There was postage due. I thought problems happen. I told USPS to hold the package while I called customer service to resolve the issue. That's where it all went down hill. Customer service told me if I wanted my meals that I had to pay the extra postage due. I told them that that was not right; it was free shipping. They hung up on me!! Unbelievable!! I thought maybe one problem employee. Not so. I called back and was told the same by another customer service rep. I then indicated that I'd likely refuse delivery. To this I was told that 123 Mountain would charge me double for refusing shipment. So I called a third time and was told the same. I gave up and bit the bullet and paid the extra sipping and a free shipping order. "

This review was modified by Stone567 on June 20 2015 08:13:41 AM

2015-06-15

"This the worst experience I ever had buying something online. At first the credit card rejected and they made me use Chase Pay (first clue I missed). This took away all my return rights since I basically paid cash. Then the item did not ship. After numerous calls to customer service, they item shipped, but lo and behold they shipped a cheaper model. Reached out to customer service again and was send back to sjames, to customer service, etc. they did not want to take the item back nor give a credit for the difference. Feel bad for the customer service reps who have to deal with these issues. Thanks fo reading this, I wish I had done the same that you are now doing and had read the reviews before dealing with this company. STAY AWAY. "

This review was modified by APCSP on June 15 2015 12:51:53 AM

2015-06-08

"I received them quickly, nice color and they were full. Great deal, I’ll be back and tell my friends."

2015-04-01

"Don't buy anything - I chatted with customer service x2 regarding a coupon code. Was called a cheater because I actually tried to use a code that had restrictions (I didn't know about it) So then I went to their Facebook page to complain - they blocked me!! What a joke this company is!"

2015-03-27

"Complete theives. Horrible and nasty customer service especially "Peggy". Ordered a pair of skis that included bindings. They only sent the skis and could not resolve the issue for over a month because they dont care once they get their money. Beware and stay away if you dont want a nightmare !"

2015-02-26

"This company is a FRAUD! They charged my debit card, shipped me a product I did not order that took 13 days for delivery, and refuse to refund my money claiming my order was fulfilled.

If you are a victim of this company's immoral and fraudulent business practices, please do the following:
+Read this great article from the Federal Trade Commission - http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0221-billed-merchandise-you-never-received-heres-what-do
+File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission - https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
+Contact the state AND local Consumer Protection Offices - http://www.usa.gov/directory/stateconsumer/index.shtml
+Contact the state Attorney General - http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
+File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau - http://complaint.bbb.org/
+Call your credit/debit card issuer and dispute the charge"

2015-02-26

"BUYER BEWARE!!!! I placed an online order and they claimed my card was declined and I would have to pay by bitcoin. I contacted my bank. No charge was attempted or declined. Bitcoin offers no protection for an online transaction...that's why criminals like it!!!"

2015-02-13

"Wanted to peruse the retail shop and was told I needed a membership. When asked if I could look around and decide if I wanted a membership was told no.

Based on other reviews about the blatent theft of customer's money, it all makes sense now. 123 mountain has no concept of very basic customer service nor standard business practices as a membership affords no wholesale benefit (e.g. Costco) nor any price benefits. Its simply a matter of scamming money from unsuspecting customers.

I look forward to seeing this business fail as there are a plethora of better outdoor retail stores, that understand CS like Sierra Trading Post, Back country, etc"

2015-02-06

"STAY AWAY, I've had the same experience as others, horrible customer service, broken English, "Peggy" was the person I got as well. They are SCAM artists. Do NOT buy from them. Luckily my CC didn't process or they would have had my money!"

This review was modified by asdsdasd on February 06 2015 12:38:54 PM

2015-01-28

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

I tried ordering a $250 Under Armour jacket from them online. They emailed me the next day telling me there was a problem with my CC. I did an online chat through their website and asked what to do next. "Peggy" told me to email them and cancel the first order, then try again. I did that and then received several rude emails in response.

I called their customer service number to register a complaint. They said to email info@123mountain.com because that is their "management" email address. Whoever received the email was either the same person who sent me the original emails, or equally as rude. I called the customer service number again and they confirmed that it must have come from a manager.

This company either outsources its customer service or they have extremely uneducated employees. Every response was broken English and didn't make much sense. At one point they told me to "play by the rule".....

Again DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!"

This review was modified by dukooter on January 28 2015 12:20:04 PM

2015-01-15

"Criminal. It seems that this place is set up to take credit card orders for merchandise that they don't have. i was sent 2 jackets instead of Swix ski pants. They will not fix their mistake. Still waiting for an RMA #, why can't this company immediately correct their mistakes? Because they appear to operate only to charge your credit card and send out anything. Also because half way down in their return policy they state that sale items are not returnable, so if something does not fit, you can't return it for a different size. Horrible. This place should not be in business."

Share 123 Mountain's store rating

123 Mountain is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

123 Mountain is not a merchant member
123 Mountain does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!