Stores > 123 Mountain

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

2016-02-01

Delivery was quick

"Good price! Delivery was quick. Could not expect better service with any other company."

2016-01-17

Stay away from 123Mountain!

"Items sent not as pictured online, would not honor return policy. I purchased Grivel ice screws with new style hanger as pictured online. Was sent old style hanger. 123Mtn would not issue return authorization, made lame excuses for their mistake (incorrect product photo on website), Did not offer correct product. "100% satisfaction, no questions asked" return policy is imaginary. "

This review was modified by Baniddikichook on January 17 2016 03:14:16 PM

2016-01-12

"I've used Ice Axes before and they supply a good product in a timely manner with a good price. I will continue to use them for my Ice Axes needs and will suuggest them to others."

2016-01-02

"I am very plesed with my order from 123 Mountain. Products are great and my order was delivered promptly!"

2015-12-30

"star
I work for a ski shop that does more in one month than you do in a year. I pick a ski up to check it out and he yells at me and tells me to put it down. He tells me the only way to check and see if a ski is good is to ride it. I can't even feel the weight or flex of the ski(backcountry type ski). He then starts talking trash about America and it's skiers and says I don't know anything about skis. I sell skis and boots for a living and I know my way around a ski shop. Maybe if you change your sales tactics you can make it to main street. I've never been more offended by a sales associate. Terrible customer service. If you know or don't know anything about skis don't go here.

This review was modified by zageagle on December 30 2015 05:37:21 PM

2015-12-22

"Ordered a pair of ski boots that their online shop listed as available. From time to time I chatted with a fake person named "Peggy" - either it's a badly written computer program or a person with zero customer service skills - to check on the status. I could never get any useful info from "her". In the end I received an email from them three weeks after the order had been placed, to inform me that the order was closed; there was no explanation why."

This review was modified by kristofs on December 22 2015 02:31:06 PM

2015-12-21

"Thought i would have to wait some time for this product to be delivered, but you guys did on time and it's working perfect, thank you all very much and i'm looking forward to ordering again."

2015-12-07

"This company is fraudulent, DO NOT ORDER FORM THEM. Once you order they will immediately charge your credit card and never ship the item!!!!!
They do not answer the phone and have a fake "Peggy" person do online chat assistance.

This review was modified by Fisher125 on December 07 2015 05:54:55 PM

2015-12-07

"I am very satisfied with the service I have received from 123 Mountain. My orders were received in expected time and the Ice Screw I have gotten from them have worked as expected."

2015-11-30

"The WORST client service in the United States. They don't answer the phone (and when does a fool says to press another number). They don't answer the help@123mountain.com. The online "chat service" is a talk with someone called "Peggy" that really don't want to help with the client problem.

My problem? I ordered one month ago a slackline and a treewear, but only the treewear was shipped: And now they don't want to help me. I'm never going to buy anything from them again.

2015-11-28

"Ordering experience very simple and delivery is quick. Will continue to order through your website."

2015-11-20

"I have shopping this site for a while now and I am always satisfied with the product and the customer service!!!"

2015-11-16

"Very easy to find what I was looking for and prices are very competitive. Free shipping makes it an even sweeter deal! I have bought from 123 Mountain before and have had a great experience!"

This review was modified by LClothier on November 18 2015 02:55:01 AM

2015-11-06

"This site is amazing and I highly recommend them. They delivered my order within 48 hours, even during this busy Christmas season. I use them all the time and I encourage everyone else to do the same."

2015-10-31

"I ordered from two different companies the same day/time, 123 Mountain was here in two days, the other company took a week. Same sized packages."

Share 123 Mountain's store rating

123 Mountain is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

123 Mountain is not a merchant member
123 Mountain does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!