"I ordered a poster for decorating the office I work in and my office manager changed her mind about how she'll decorate. I easliy found a phone number on the website to call 123posters & I called to cancel the order. This was 20 min after the order was placed. They already proccess the order, they rushed it to get it into the mail the same day. I was given a few options including just refusing the order to be refunded and then I got an email that they were able to fish my order out of the mail and all charged have been canceled. They did all this for someone that wasn't going to buy from them. I was impressed that they will always try to do the right thing for the customer."

"I purchased 3 posters from this merchant and one of them got creased in the mail system. The merchant was very kind in that they sent me a replacement poster very quickly and even reimbursed me for the stamp. The email returns were extremely quick and the customer service is overall, excellent indeed. Very great merchant, would recommend to friends and family. Thank you 123posters.com! :-)"

123Posters Ishi Graphics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

123Posters Ishi Graphics is not a merchant member
123Posters Ishi Graphics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!