123InkjetsCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"Very fast delivery and these last a long time. Have been buying these for a while. Very satisfied"

"Dear Sir,
After using a few of the INKs I ran into the following problem.
They would run dry...after only a few weeks. Either they
were old when I purchased them or sitting in my Printer
did something to them????
Im not sure if I would purchase from you again as they
are not lasting very long, sorry.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback! We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced. All of our items are backed by a two year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please call us, our toll free number is 1-888-465-7765 and dial 3 for technical support. Any one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives will happily work with you in reaching a satisfactory resolution. We look forward to hearing from you soon to proceed!”

"I was very impressed with my experience with 123Inkjets. I received my order much faster than I had expected. I shared the 123 Inkjet offer with my sister and she place an order also."

"The ordering was easy with a good on-line display. Further, the delivery was prompt and accurate. I am looking forward to evaluating the quality of the ink and it's application."

"Very, very pleased with the product. So glad I found this company! Makes one wonder why Dell charges so much more for the same thing."

"fast delivery on product reseller ratings stinks."

"We've been dealing with them for several years and have never had a problem."

"Fast accurate delivery! A quick inexpensive site to order from. I am a satisfied customer who will return!"

"I've used 123 for a long time and have always been happy with the service."

"Been using 123inkjets for years. Best prices and best quality products. order delivered fast and complete"

"I have dealt with them several times before. The product is always as advertised and the shipping is amazingly fast. I will continue to use 123 Inkjets."

"My order arrived quickly and seems to print just fine

I just got a bit of ink on my hands trying to get them installed maybe it was me but be careful if you are in good clothing.

"All good, except the pink cartridge leaked all over me when I opened it. The other 3 were fine."

"Good experience. Quick and easy order process"

"Very satisfied with the ink jets. They worked great."

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.