123InkjetsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"quick delivery, fair prices, what else can you ask for?"

"Good price, quick delivery will order again"

"Exactly as described and received within time mentioned."

"Love the ink products, and low cost. Plus the free shipping.
Very Satisfied Customer!
Mary

"The website is an ease to navigate, the prices are the best I've found on the web & delivery time is great."

"Always fast delivery and great pricing. I highly recommend the products that they sell."

"I have a small online business, just barely starting up, and I am so used to doing business on ebay, after sending off my order to 123Inkjets was like calling Jimmy Johns! LOL! Very fast service, so far, no problems with the cartridges. Couldn't be more pleased, and the best part, I don't have to hunt up old empties to take along and in order to get any discount at the store. which by the way, is now empty, but where are the employees! I have work to do! ~ I plan to replace this printer with a more economical style, so for now I am pinching every penny. I've been told by friends that your's last longer, so I am looking forward to that! Thanks for the information on where to send all the oldies to be recycled. This whole process has saved me time, money and frustration. Thanks!! Juliann Dowell"

"great prices and fast delivery."

"i have already replaced 3 of my cartridges with yours and the quality is grand, thanks for being there for me. appreciate it."

"I had a color cartridge not fit for some unearthly reason. All I had to do was call them & they replaced it & sent me a postage prepaid envelope to send the defective one back. So far none of the cartridges, color or black, have been bad."

"When I order my cartridges I know I will receive it in a few days."

"Have not had to use them yet. But they arrived in record time."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback! We would love to hear how the cartridge(s) worked for you once you’ve had the opportunity to use them. All of our items are backed by one year 100% satisfaction guarantee. If any issues arise please let us know, we are here to help! We can offer troubleshooting depending on the problem. If necessary we can issue free replacement(s) or accept the item(s) back for a refund. If there is anything we can help you with in the meantime you may reach us at our toll free number 1-888-465-7765 and dial 2 for sales or 3 for technical support. We hope you have a great day!”

"It came quick! quick quick "

"...still waiting!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-17-2014

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“We are truly sorry to hear that you have not received your items just yet! We are located in California and shipping takes roughly 3-5 business days (Saturday and Sunday excluded). For orders shipping to Canada, delivery can take up to 6-14 business days. Please contact us directly and we can certainly track your package and provide you with its exact location. Hope to hear from you soon!”

"Quality perfect, timing on delivery perfect, extremely satisfied! (could use a return bag to send in the empty ones for recycling though)"

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.