• 123Inkjets 123Inkjets Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"123Inkjets is my "go-to" place for getting toner. They are reliable and reasonably price. I recently had a bad experience with my last order. I just ordered 4 toner cartridges for a color printer. On their website all of the colors showed as in stock and ready to ship. After several days I called and they told me the items were all back-ordered - even though the website still showed them as in stock. When I asked if they would expedite the delivery they refused to do so without a shipping charge. Instead of getting the toner in a week, its going to take over 2 weeks from the order date. I still do not have the toner, so my printer is shut down until next week. I order from them regularly so I expected better customer service since I honestly never would have placed the order if I knew it was back-ordered.."

"GREAT ONLY PLACE TO BUY RECEIVE IT VARY QUICKLY"

"Very professional and quick delivery"

"As always 123inkjets came through quickly with the right stuff."

"Cannot complain - inexpensive, very fast delivery - I'll turn to them for all my future Ink needs!

Steve

"I have been using your product for some time now and have been very satisfied. Your delivery time is exceptional."

"I recently placed my first order from 123Inkjets. I ordered for both my Cannon and Epson printers. So far I have only opened and installed a black cartridge for my Cannon. I was, however, dismayed that this brand new remanufactured cartridge was only 3/4 full. It works just fine but because it was short, I am only giving it 2 stars. I have yet to install any of my Epson cartridges."

Rep reply posted Sep-02-2015

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the trouble and inconvenience. Due to changes in printer programming, the ink levels for several remanufactured ink cartridges may appear to be low or empty. Nonetheless, I assure you that the cartridges are filled to capacity and will print the full page yield. If the low or empty ink level message prevents you from printing, simply press the OK or RESUME button to continue. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We offer a two year warranty on all products and are happy to replace any defective or malfunctioning cartridges at no cost to you; or we can issue a refund if you prefer. Thank you for your time. 888-465-7765 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST”

ersugar1's Avatar

"Good place to buy ink for printer."

"Very profitioned and fast. The ordering online
was was easy and quick, as well as the delivery.

Thank you.

"This is the 2nd time I've ordered from 123Inkjets & the 2nd time I was pleased with the speed of delivery, quality of the product & also they had one of the best prices I could find for my toner cartridges. I'll be back! "

"I love 123 ink jets. Will recommend to any one"

"Fast delivery and great customer service."

"got my order quickly and the cartridges that i put in my printer are working very well so far. thank you."

"Ordered on Friday and Received order on Monday. "

"The price was excellent and product delivered quicker than I expected."

Share 123Inkjets's store rating

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.