123InkjetsCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"I felt that inkjets123 was very professional. They have good prices and quick shipping. When I received my printer ink cartridge there was a problem with it. They handled it quickly sent me a new one with a shipping bag and label for the problematic one to be sent back. I give them 5 stars."

"Easy to find product, order and in a day or two, the arrival! Great service and quality! "

"Quick delivery, packaged well, the cartridges themselves were also in factory like condition when I opened the boxes. I will definitely reorder when I need more."

"I certainly appreciate the prompt delivery of my order it was here before I new it thanks again.

James Harper

"very quick. Received 2nd day."

"It is everything I expected and in fact the cheapest I have ever found for my Epson cartridges"

"Once Again 123Inkjet Performs.
Excellent Product.
Awesome Price.
Lighting Fast Delivery.

J A Suarez

"Very satisified with my ordering, shipment, USPS tracking and receipt of my Ink cartridge. Thank you. Stephen Cutt"

"Have purchased from 123 Ink Jets before and will probably do it again. Cheaper than HP or buying from Staples or Wal Mart. And lasts as long.

"product arrived in timely manner and so far all are working well"

"I received them quickly, nice color and they were full. Great deal, Ill be back and tell my friends. "

"The order process was very smooth, and shipping was fast! I received my refill kit and it had everything I needed and worked beautifully!"

"Bought the cartridges through a promotion. This is the second time the 123inkjets has not provided confirmation to the promoter.
I will not be buying again.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. I apologize for the trouble. Please contact the company that offered the promotion and reference your invoice and/or order confirmation. Should you continue to have a problem, feel free to give us a call directly at 888-465-7765 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST; we are here to help! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. Be well and have a wonderful day!”

"The price is fair but if they do not align or work they are useless. So far 1 out of three does not work at all! so I guess the price is not a benefit !"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble you are having with our cartridges. Please note that all products are backed by a one year warranty and we are happy to provide simple troubleshooting for you to try; if the troubleshooting does not help, however, we can send replacements at no cost to you, or we can issue a refund if you prefer. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. Be well and have a wonderful day! 888-465-7765 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST”

"everything was here on time and working well as always . keep up the good work!"

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.