Stores > 123Inkjets

• 123Inkjets 123Inkjets Elite Status

What is this?

2016-04-22

SKY HIGH NOT THE PRICE

"AS WITH OTHER PURCHASES ITEMS RECEIVED TIMELY AND PRICE IS NICE. I HAVE QUIT UTILIZING COSCO TO REFILL CARTRIDGES"

2016-04-19

123Inkjets is the greatest

"As always, my last order was shipped to me correctly as always and in a very timely manner as always. Keep up the great work"

2016-04-18

Love the product

"Love the product love the service! I wish I knew about them 5 years ago!"

2016-04-12

Always correct and always fast

"Latest order was as expected. Correct items and shipped very fast and received the next day."

2016-04-11

Copy Cat!

"123InkJets did a great job delivering the printer cartridges as ordered, and they do a nice job of copying as well. Thanks for the great prices!"

2016-04-11

"I have ordered from 123Inkjets several times and have always been satisfied! On a previous order, one of the cartridges didn't work - told the customer service lady that it could have been something I did that messed it up. She replaced the cartridge at no cost to me!
I will always order from 123Inkjets! It is easy to order, inexpensive and when I talked with Customer Service they were very polite, friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this company!

2016-04-10

Fast Delivery

"My shipment arrived in about 3 days...... Haven't really tested the quality but it should be fine as I am using it for coupon printing"

2016-04-06

"Great, received order quickly. Product great.

2016-04-04

I Can See Clearly Now...The Print

"As always a great product at a great price. Quick delivery. Excellent support too, if ever needed. Only needed it once and they were a big help. Thanks!"

2016-04-03

"Happy with the price and product

2016-04-01

No Complaints

"I have nothing but good words for 123Inkjets. I have been a customer for several years and have never had any problems with service or materials."

2016-04-01

"This was my first order with 123inkjets. The ordering process and delivery time was very satisfactory. I have not used the products yet, but am hopeful the quality of the products will also be satisfactory."

2016-03-30

Inexpensive Ink with Professional Results

"I've had Brother Printers for many years. (I am 73 years old) The quality and reasonable price of your cartridges is the best. Only the best in quality and price."

2016-03-27

good price, quick delivery

"Site easy to use and product was as advertised"

2016-03-27

Quick Service!

"I was very pleased with my rapid delivery of my ink; but unfortunately; my printer had another problem and just stopped working; but I was able to find a newer replacement that hopefully will arrive as fast as my ink purchase!"

Share 123Inkjets's store rating

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.