Stores > 123Inkjets

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

2016-02-03

123 Hoorah for inkjets

"123Inkjets has always come through for me. Deliver is quick and the ink is priced at a great savings over buying at the box stores. Thanks."

2016-01-28

123 Really Followed Through

"I purchased two inks for my Lexmark printer then in about 10 days upgraded to 'windows 10' which left my printer now obsolete so I purchased a new Brother printer & emailed 123Inkjets to see if a refund would be in order to which they said YES without batting an eye. I returned the Lexmark ink and immediately purchased Brother ink with the credit. Oh YES...I am a very happy customer."

2016-01-26

Excellent service; excellent product

"Have been using 123Inkjets remanufactured cartridges for many years. Never a problem. "

2016-01-26

Process was as advertised "123"

"Great toner price $25.00 as opposed to 70.00 at the office supply store here in town. I have 3 of the same inkjet printers so your Company is a Godsend. Thank you..."

2016-01-22

"Very fast service. I am a returning customer that wouldn't
shop for theses products anywhere else. Thanks 123.

2016-01-21

I see my type with your help.

"HI FOLKS,
MY INK ORDERS WERE FILLED AND DELIVERED PROMPTLY. I HAVE BEEN ORDERING MY INK FOR YEARS FROM 123 AND HAVENOT HAD A BAD CARTRIDGE YET.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK PEOPLE, I WANT TO SEE MORE OF YOUR TYPE EVERY DAY.
Henry K.

2016-01-19

"Service was great and would gladly do business with them again!!"

2016-01-19

"ink is all in the bag, not in the cartridge."

Rep reply posted Jan-19-2016

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We apologize greatly for issues you’ve experienced. We would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you. Feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 888-321-2552. Our hours are Mon-Fri 6AM-6PM & Sat-Sun 7AM-4PM PST. One of our Customer Service Representatives would be more than happy to assist you! Please do not hesitate to contact us – we are here to assist and take care of you. Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day and best regards!”

2016-01-18

the ink did not work at all

"the ink did not work at all like it was to have worked"

Rep reply posted Jan-19-2016

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

2016-01-17

Crushed boxes!

"Product itself is great but when product arrived the boxes were opened. I assume because of how they were packaged that shifting in shipment caused the problem. How about putting a seal over the ends of the boxes please?"

2016-01-15

123 is great for me.

"I find the ink is comparable with Canon. GREAT product."

2016-01-14

"Easy ordering, quick delivery and good price. Need I say more?"

2016-01-13

Best prices on the internet for ink

"123Inkjets makes printing for my tutoring business affordable. Remanufactured cartridges are high quality and problem free. I have been purchasing my ink cartridges from 123Inkjets.com. Love that they offer volume discounts as well."

2016-01-13

Printer Ink

"I ordered a double cartridge of HP 61 and my order was processed efficiently and quickly. I would certainly order again from 123 Inkjets.

I only wish I would have taken the time to read about free shipping if you spent a certain amount. I am sure that I could have found something.

So read everything to get the best deal.

2016-01-12

123 INK JETS must have used a jet for delivery!

"I have used 123 inkjets for years now' This time they must have used a jet for delivery! It was delivered in 2 days,!! Their customer service is fast, too. "

Share 123Inkjets's store rating

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.