• 123Inkjets 123Inkjets Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2015-07-27

"The ordering process was easy and delivery was quick!"

2015-07-26

"My order came quickly and was well packaged. I'm very happy with this company, have ordered from them several times!"

2015-07-26

"First purchase with 123inkjets and very happy with my order. I will return to shop here again."

2015-07-25

"shipped quickly order as expected would recommend"

2015-07-24

"I placed an order for a new cartridge with this company because of the quick shipping promise. My business depends on me being able to print. Two days after placing my order, a day later than when it should have been shipped, i received an email telling me my item was on backorder. Of course it was over the weekend so I had to wait until the new week started to call them. Here it is exactly a week later and my item still has yet to arrive and I had to go to our local supply store to buy a new cartridge as the one I ordered had not arrived as promised."

2015-07-23

"I've been relying on 123Inkjets for 10 years, no problems."

2015-07-23

"Never had a problem with your company, Always accurate and right on time, Thank you for that. Will always get my Ink from your company."

2015-07-23

"Very satisfied with product and pricing. When one cyan didn't seem to be working properly, I called and was helped to put it through a test. When it still wasn't satisfactory, I was sent a replacement free of charge."

2015-07-23

"Overall process went very well."

2015-07-14

"You could nor furnish me the cartfidge I ordered.Out of stock???Back ordered??? I have not recieved it yet either.
What the heck???"

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2015

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We do typically alert customers directly to their email of any back orders. However, if you have not received any alert and have yet to receive your package, please give us a call directly at 1-888-465-7765. We are here Monday-Friday 6:00AM - 6:00PM PST AND Saturday-Sunday 7:00AM - 4:00PM PST and will look into this immediately for you!”

2015-07-13

"The ink cartridges do not work in my printer and I would like to send them back for a refund. Can anyone there help me with this?????????????????"

Rep reply posted Jul-16-2015

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the troublesome cartridges! Please call customer service directly at 888-465-7765 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. All products are backed by a two year warranty, and we are more than happy to provide simple troubleshooting for you to try. If the troubleshooting does not help, however, we will mail replacements at no cost to you, or we can provide postage and take the cartridges back for a refund if you prefer. Please do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to help! Thank you for your time.”

2015-07-09

"Quick delivery of item ordered with no problem. I've used 123 inkjets for about ten years - always satisfied, never a complaint.
Best buy for my money."

2015-07-08

"Delivery was faster than expected. "

2015-07-08

"Fast delivery. No problems. "

2015-07-08

"aftr 8 days it stoill has not arrived"

Rep reply posted Jul-10-2015

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Our records show that your order was shipped via USPS Mail on 7/1/15; the tracking information indicates that it was delivered on Thursday, 7/9/15 (USPS Tracking# 9400110201019026064622)

Please do not hesitate to call customer service at 888-465-7765 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST, should you have any further questions, trouble or concerns - we are here to help!

Thank you for your time. Be well and have a wonderful day!”

Share 123Inkjets's store rating

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.