123InkjetsCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"THANK YOU I AM VERY SATISFIED. *****"

"Everything was delivered exactly as I ordered it and in a timely manner."

"The order was as I expected - Very pleased"

"Nicely done... Thank you. Very fast delivery! And the help line via live chat was awesome. "

" I bought two refilled ink cartridges (HP #61, LP #CH561WN) products a few months ago and what a mistake. I was able to print approx 50 pages before the ink cartridge emptied. I put the other in and it was empty!

Do not buy from from this company. A big waste of money.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for alerting us to this issue with the cartridge. I am deeply sorry for the trouble but please keep in mind that you are covered under a two year warranty. If for some reason we are unable to get this cartridge working we can certainly replace them for you. It's important to remember the re-manufactured cartridges are recycled so the chip hasn't been reset to monitor ink levels. With these it is normal for it to read low or even empty as soon as you install it. However, it should not affect the printing in any way. You will still get the full life of the cartridge by pressing that it is okay to continue printing using this cartridge.

If it’s not allowing you to do that then a hard reset usually does the trick for most customers to get the cartridges working right away. You want to make sure that you:

1. remove ALL cartridges and turn the printer off. Then unplug the machine from the wall.
2. let it sit empty and unplugged for about 45 seconds
3. take a soft, lint-free cloth and gently wipe the gold colored connection area on the cartridge to ensure a clean connection
4. plug the machine back in and turn it on
5. reinstall the cartridges and try printing a test page

Upon installing the cartridges, there is often an error message to alert you to the fact that you are using a non genuine cartridge. You want to read through that message and press that it is okay to continue. If you click out of the message the cartridge will be rejected. This method should resolve the issue right away and get the cartridge recognizing correctly for you. Of course if you have any further questions or concerns please give us a call directly at 1-888-465-7765.”

"Order was done very quickly and the delivery was fast."

"Service &product were outstanding"

"very fast service and very good price"

"Delivery was very fast, the product was as ordered and very satisfactory."

"Always a good experience I am a returning customer."

"instant answers to phone calls. Immediate shipping of requested items. Items less expensive that other places.
Always totally pleased with the transaction.

"Easy site to order from, prices are good and shipping is fast. "

"I have been getting my computer ink from 123 Inkjets for over 13 years and I have never been disappointed in their service or prices."

"I will have to wait until I try the refilled ink. Then I can say that the order was worth it. Until then, I am happy because the order was fulfilled. As far as the quality is concerned, I will have to wait. thanks"

"Great price for a very decent product. I've been ordering from here for at least 6 years and have never had a single complaint. I will definitely continue to do business with 123inkjets."

Share 123Inkjets's store rating

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.