123InkjetsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Good service as usual. Prompt delivery.Thanks"

"they took my money up front then they back order my ink after they said it was in stock . I won't order on line again its easyer to buy over the counter tell them to send back my money they suck!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“We truly do apologize for not having your items in stock! I can assure you that we do not charge our customers until their items have actually shipped. While our site is not updated in real time, we try our hardest to notify all of our customers within 24 hours if their order is not shipping out on time. Once more we do apologize for not having your item in stock. If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please do let us know.”

"The Ink worked great. I used it about a half dozen times in about 2 months, it went dry. so I had to reorder.
That is the only problem I had. This has never happened before with the 1-2-3 inkjet.

"cheaper, better, faster what else can I say"

"Received order in only 3 Days. Have been using ink for the past few days and everything is working just fine. I am extremely happy with this purchase and I would highly recommend 123 to anyone. I don't use a lot of ink but when I order again you can bet it will be with 123. Keep up the good work!"

"I HAVEN'T ORDERED IN AWHILE, & I SEEN YOUR AD ON MY COMPUTER DESK, SO I THOUGHT I WOIULD SEE IF YOU HAD WHAT I WANTED & SURE ENOUGH YOU DID, iAM VERY SATISFACTED WITH YOUR PRODUCT & SPEEDY DELIVERY, THANK!!"

"second time I have ordered from 123 inkjets, and the service was even better than the first time.it is hard to believe the fast service. Will be sure to buy here again"

"Just what I expected Arrived when you said it would.Didn't have to go to store, came right to my door

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-10-2014

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the shipment delivery time. Please remember that our items are backed by a one year 100% satisfaction guarantee. If any issues arise please let us know and we will have it taken care of for you right away. If you need any assistance or have any questions our toll free number is 1-888-465-7765, dial 2 for the sales department or 3 for technical support. We hope you have a great day!”

"As always my order was filled and shipped quickly..Very happy with my order...thanks"

"very satisfied.delivered in two days."

"The speed of shipping was incredible, I hardly finished purchasing and it was at my door. I love your product and fast shipping."

"Never dissatisfied. Your remanufactured ink last longer and my coupons prints so clearly that now they scan at the cash registers with no problem. Thank you

"I was happy and impressed with your website, easy and quick ordering and especially the quick delivery--thank you so much.

The Inkjets colors are clear and bright.

Irene VM

"Great pricing and service!"

"use 123inkjets before. fast delivery and reasonable price."

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.