Stores > 123Inkjets

• 123Inkjets 123Inkjets Elite Status

2016-06-14

"I am always satisfied with my orders and delivered on time. Thanks"

2016-06-07

satisfy

"im happy it came quick also "

2016-05-24

"The is the second time I have ordered for 123inkjets. The first was for my Kodak Hero 9.1, and this time for my Cannon MX922. Both times the shipping was exceptional, receiving the order with-in three days. The ink cartridges worked every bit as well as the OEM ink and is substantially cheaper.

In conclusion, I would rate my satisfaction at 10 out of 5. Yes they are that good!!!!!!

2016-05-18

WORX !!

"The price was right, delivered quickly, and the best part, THEY WORK as advertised. Yes I recommend 123inkjets all the time."

2016-05-14

Perfect printing!

"The ink I ordered meets all my expectations. The cartridges are full and the color is perfect."

2016-05-13

Ink arrived as if by jet!

"Ink cartridges arrived quickly and well-packaged...great service!"

2016-05-07

"Have used 123 Inkjets several times. Always very professional and a pleasure to do business with."

2016-04-22

SKY HIGH NOT THE PRICE

"AS WITH OTHER PURCHASES ITEMS RECEIVED TIMELY AND PRICE IS NICE. I HAVE QUIT UTILIZING COSCO TO REFILL CARTRIDGES"

2016-04-19

123Inkjets is the greatest

"As always, my last order was shipped to me correctly as always and in a very timely manner as always. Keep up the great work"

2016-04-18

Love the product

"Love the product love the service! I wish I knew about them 5 years ago!"

2016-04-12

Always correct and always fast

"Latest order was as expected. Correct items and shipped very fast and received the next day."

2016-04-11

Copy Cat!

"123InkJets did a great job delivering the printer cartridges as ordered, and they do a nice job of copying as well. Thanks for the great prices!"

2016-04-11

"I have ordered from 123Inkjets several times and have always been satisfied! On a previous order, one of the cartridges didn't work - told the customer service lady that it could have been something I did that messed it up. She replaced the cartridge at no cost to me!
I will always order from 123Inkjets! It is easy to order, inexpensive and when I talked with Customer Service they were very polite, friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this company!

2016-04-10

Fast Delivery

"My shipment arrived in about 3 days...... Haven't really tested the quality but it should be fine as I am using it for coupon printing"

2016-04-06

"Great, received order quickly. Product great.

Share 123Inkjets's store rating

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.