123InkjetsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

What is this?

"My mother and I have been loyal customers of 123inkjets for quite a while but as of today we will be taking our business elsewhere. In August I received toner for my laser printer. Somehow between the order department and the fulfillment department the numbers were transposed and I received the wrong model. This error wasn't discovered until I went to use it in November. I immediately called the company and explained the problem to the rep who answered the phone. She advised me to return the product for a credit and at the same time placed a new order for the correct item. I had to pay for the new toner but was assured that a credit would be issued. As of today I hadn't received the credit so I called 123inkjets to find out why the delay. I was informed that a credit would not be issued as the bag the toner was in had been opened. It didn't matter to them that the product was unused or that I had explained this fact to the first rep. As someone who always tries to find a resolution that benefits both parties I requested store credit. Issuing a store credit would cost 123inkjets nothing since I would still be spending my money with them. This request was also denied. Lastly, I was surprised that 123inkjets didn't bother to notify me that they weren't going to issue the credit for the original toner. I had to call them to find this out. Business practices of this nature are unacceptable to me. Had I known they would keep the toner and my money I would have kept the product myself and found someone to donate it to. So now I’m out $58.99 and 123inkjets is $58.99 richer. I'm very, very disappointed that my loyalty as a customer meant nothing to them. We (my mother and I) will take our business elsewhere and advise our family, friends, business associates and anyone who is reading this to do the same. "

"It was a very nice and easy transaction. Thank you."

"Thanks for the quick Service and great price."

"We put them in & the printing was just perfect!"

"I have used the services provided by 123 Inkjet.com for over 10 years and have found them constantly easy to order from and a pleasure to speak to their customer service reps on occasion.
If only brick and motar retail estabishments were as accomodating.......Sincere thanks, L.Shaffer, Chicago, L

"I am very satisfied with service and delivery of the inkjet products. I just installed them, so it is too early to rate the performance of these cartridges. If they perform as well as the delivery Iwill be very satisfied."

"prompt service, product great"

"The order came a day past the expected delivery time, which wasn't a big deal BUT I called to check on the status and the cust. service rep assured me it was lost by the post office and that she would send another order out. Well, I ended up getting the package the very next day after I talked to her AND she never placed a replacement order. So, I'm glad it came but wasn't a great customer service experience, just so so."

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! I sincerely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience this has caused! Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 888-465-7765 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST should you have any further questions or concerns; we are here to help!
Thank you for your time. Be well and have a wonderful day!”

"Replacement ink cartridge was inexpensive and arrived very quickly. I am well satisfied with your service."

"Repeat customer, great prices and nice quality product."

"I was sent incorrect product twice, customer service was rude. I had to call 3 times. Long time on hold. Note in response to 123inkjets response: Unfortunately, I had called your customer service. Rep was rude, resolved to the "best of her and her supervisors ability" I will NEVER, EVER, ORDER from 123inkjets again!! New response 12/11/14 in response to 123inkjets. When I initially ordered, and received incorrect product, rep told me I'd receive new product by Friday. When product not received Friday or Saturday, called again, but got a message, all employees, were at Holiday party. I made it clear, It was important that I have my cartridge as I home school my child and I planned to print coupons to shop over the weekend. On Monday when I called again, I got a very rude rep who kept me on hold a long time while they came to their version of a resolution. I suggested that with all the money I lost that my cartridge should be free, they told me in no uncertain terms that would not happen, I could return the cartridge for a refund, then after being on hold for about 15 minutes while she talked to her supervisor, I was told I had already received a 17% discount when I ordered, which is true, I always try to find a coupon code or deal, they told me the maximum they would do was give me an additional 33% discount (since I should be penalized already for finding a discount code on my own) and that I could take it or leave it, meaning take the 33% or return the cartridge. With the attitude and three phone calls, I"m over the company. I got my refund for the %33 already so I will just leave it at that and shop elsewhere, there are many companies with this same service, i"m sure they'd be happy to have my business. Final note: I see you say it was not your intention to create such an inconvenience which I believe it was not intentional, but on the other hand since I was very much so inconvenienced it really was a nightmare to get a resolution. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you, as well as Happy Holidays if that makes you feel more comfortable. Thank you for continued response, as this has been better than all of the telephone communication combined! "

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for your experience with our company, it was never our intention to create such an inconvenience for you. We can appreciate how you feel and wish you Happy Holidays.”

"It is a delight ordering from you"

"Not delivered yet still waiting for delivery.

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you so much for alerting us to this delay. I am sincerely sorry for the trouble but we have noticed extended delivery periods due to the holidays. If you haven't seen your package in more than 10 business days please give us a call immediately at 1-888-465-7765. We will certainly investigate your packages location. We are opened Monday-Friday 5AM -7PM PST and Saturday and Sunday 7AM-4PM PST if you have any further questions.”

"Very prompt delivery and the cartridge is working great. Good price! "

"amazing service and super affordable "

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.