• 123Inkjets 123Inkjets Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

What is this?

"Good price and fast delivery!"

"Delivery was faster than expected!"

"I have been ordering from 123ink for a while and very satisfied"

"Delivery was great. We will have to see how good the cartridges are this time. Since last time I had 2 bad black cartridges."

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Please keep in mind that your order is covered by our two year warranty, and we welcome you to contact us should you have any questions, trouble or concerns - we are here to help! Thank you for your time. 888-465-7765 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST”

"Easy to re-order with the previous order memory in the account.
Prompt delivery is very efficient!

"got what I ordered without any hassles. "

"The black ink cartridge leaked out inside my printer damaging it beyond repair. I am extremely dissatisfied with your ink cartridges. My X5250 Lexmark printer,scanner,copier is now junk. you owe me a NEW PRINTER!"

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

123inkjets, 123Inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience our product has caused. Please call customer service at 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. All orders are backed by a two year warranty, and we are more than happy to provide postage and take the cartridges back for a full refund. Please do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to help! Thank you for your time.”

"Put my order in online (it was easy) and it arrived by Priority Mail within a couple of days. Didn't have to leave my house and got everything I needed!"

"We have never been disappointed with our purchases through 123Inkjets. This most recent experience was no different. Thank you."

"quick response to my order."

"Always have great service from 123INKJETS."

"Fast delivery and an execellent product."

"123Inkjets in now on my favorites! I will be back ;-)"

"I appreciate the fast service 123Inkjets provided. I ordered the Lexmark black 100 and 100XL ink cartridges. The order was shipped the next day. I begin using the 100 ink cartridge as soon as it arrived and it works perfectly. Thank you 123Inkjets for a high quality product at a lower competative price and impecciable customer service. "

"Simple to order, quick to ship, perfect printing on installation. What more can you ask?"

Share 123Inkjets's store rating

123Inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

123Inkjets is a merchant member
123Inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.