• 10dollarmall.co

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I did my first purchase with 10 dollar mall about a month back. I live in Canada so I was skeptical about the shipping and the very low price for everything. However, my order arrived in a week and everything is such amazing quality. The shoes look like they could retail for 70$ at a winners or Marshalls. I absolutely love everything I've ordered that I ended up placing a second order just this week. This order came even quicker than the last and again I was so impressed. Not only are their shoes great but their clothes also fit so well and really do hold to their quality. I will definitely be ordering more off 10DollarMall soon. "

"10dollarmall IS GREATTTT!!! I wish I could post pictures of the stuff I ordered because I ordered shoes, a few bottoms, and a cardigan from them and I am SO GLAD I did. They are in America, so no, it is not a scam like sammydress where they are shipping you clothes that fit a 10 year old from China. This place is legit. I ordered on 5/12, received my stuff on 5/15....THREE DAYS FROM CALI TO GEORGIA FOR A BIG ORDER AND I PAID LIKE $6 FOR SHIPPING. AMAZING!!! It all arrived on my doorstep in a big box and two big white packages. It was like Christmas, I was excited and I'm 20 years old!!! The quality of the shoes is great. I purchased quite a few heels and two pairs of sandals. The heels and wedges I got are great quality, and easy to walk in which is a plus for me because I never was a fan of heels and ended up buying 8 pairs, and I LOVE each one lol. The dress I bought is obviously made from a durable material, not cheap at all. It surprised me but it does say on the website that they do not MAKE these clothes, they get them from retailers who no longer need them so you should not judge the quality of 10dollarmall if you DO get something bad, you should judge the company whose name is on the product, because they send you the clothes with the tags from the companies still on them. The sizes are true to fit, I was a bit worried because I have a small waist, large butt and large breasts that keep growing so I was a little reluctant to buy clothes from them. But I followed the chart and everything fits, nothing is too tight (some things are a little roomy, IMO). If you read a review and something didn't fit a girl, she could've gotten something that wasn't true to size......ORRRR it is probably because she is lying to herself about how small she really is lmao.....I found another website that sells clothes for 5.99 or less and bought all my shirts from there which was a MISTAKE. I wrote a review on them as well. I can't list the name of the website but it's the only website that sells clothes for 5.99 or less so you'll be able to find it. Next time, I will just buy everything from 10dollarmall, because the cost of shipping on that other website ($20 for 8-12 business days for the same size order) coupled with the fact that it's a week later and the other website just shipped my order last night at 7 pm (AFTER I pointed out the fact that my order was sent to Canada to their customer service) AND THESE TWO COMPANIES ARE IN THE SAME STATE, does not make any sense at all!! DO NOT SHOP THERE. But enough about the other website.....I did have an issue though, when I placed my order the first time, they put it on hold and kept it on hold even after I did what the verification email stated. When I called customer service, they COULD NOT tell me exactly why it was on hold, and told me to wait until the end of the day, it will be off hold and I need to make sure all my billing info is correct.....my billing info was 100% correct and at the end of the day it was still on hold. The next day, I called to cancel my order and just re-ordered with PayPal (this way my order was not put on hold because PayPal guarantees your info is correct in their eyes, I guess). I think they put my order on hold because I was trying to spend over $300 the first time. Then I decided to spend half of my money somewhere else because of that experience. Customer service gets a 1 star for being dumb. When it comes to ordering, make sure the amount of money you spend isn't too large (crazy, I know), all your billing info is correct, or you use PayPal so they don't hold your order! But everything besides customer service is great. 10dollarmall can have aaaaaaaaall my money because I will continue to spend $150+ here!! Keep being great, you guys!"

This review was modified by kaeishacovington on May 19 2015 08:40:30 AM

"between 1/2014 and 9/2014 i have made 15 different orders from 10dollarmall.com. every order was A+. shipping is unbelievably low no matter what you order,the quantity or weight it cost the same. i believe i paid $6.50 S&H for each order. i`ve never had any problems shopping here. i`ve paid w/paypal and i used my bank debit card w/no problems whatsoever. i 100% recommend $10dollarmall.com for quality and prices for items as well as s+h. thanks, that kathydee lady

"You get what you pay for, and that is great. Their shipping is not on ultra speed, but still goes fast enough. Items are of good quality, especially compared to their prices. Great deals on nail polish and handbags. Easy to contact costumer service. I am glad my experience was good! :)"

"I was intrigued by this concept. I figured the clothes probably wouldn't be good quality, but I wanted to give it a shot anyway. Yesterday I found a better pair of jeans for the same price so I've been trying to cancel my order. I have spent over an hour on hold (they only let you hold for 10 minutes at a time before sending you to voicemail) and I have sent several emails to cancel my order, none of which have been returned. I submitted the order 2 days ago and it hasn't shipped out so i'm trying to cancel it before it ships. I'll update this if I hear from them. Until then, this is the absolute worst experience I've had shopping online. I'll stick to Amazon from now on."

This review was modified by bobbobberton on December 05 2014 08:51:46 AM

"Wow. I got my skirt and socks pretty quickly and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of such. I had thought it might be cheap stuff given the price, but not so. Their stock is geared towards a younger set but if you look you can find something for all ages. (except small children) Also, flat $5.95 shipping fee for anything and everything, no matter how many items you buy."

"This is a very interesting site and concept where products do not exceed the $10 mark. I cannot comment on the clothing but I can comment on the cologne I purchased. The site offers off brands of very popular cologne and perfume. The price was a steal so I thought I would give it a try. The whole purchasing process was easy and delivery was on time. Even better, the cologne I purchased was great. Many have commented that these "off" brand colognes smell just like the real ones. I can agree with this. What makes it better is that you are paying less than half the price. The only problem I have with this site is that there is not much variety or selection yet. If they offered more of a selection I believe they could do better."

"I discovered 10dollarmall.com when I was surfing the net looking for cheap places to find clothes for my children. They have clothing for the entire family, including purses and accessories. After researching them for a while, I decided to give them a try. So I placed an order with 10dollarmall.com on 10/19/2012. I bought 2 pair of jeans and 2 tops for my son. I also bought a few accessories for myself. I like the quality of the things that I ordered and love the way everything looks. However, I was a bit put off by them, for one reason, when they processed my order for shipment, they put a hold on my account for double the amount of the order. I couldn't understand why they would do this, since I pay with paypal. I would not have known this but my paypal account is tied to my checking account. I called paypal and they informed me that there will be only one charge and the other authorization will fall off. I called my credit union and they told me that the authorization for the extra amount would drop off in 3 days. I am happy to say, that it did fall off, so there was only the one payment made to them. I did receive my order in 8 business days from the placement of my order to delivery to my door. The order was shipped via FedEx Home Delivery. Will I shop with them again, I don't know. I like their items, but the thought of bouncing everything in my bank account is not worth it to me. I don't know if this was a mistake or if their practice is to hold double the total, until the payment clears, I am not sure. Other than that, I would recommend them. I hope this review helps. "

This review was modified by bcconner1 on October 31 2012 09:54:51 AM

Share 10dollarmall.com's store rating

10dollarmall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

10dollarmall.com is not a merchant member
10dollarmall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!