• Rating 8.33/10 3 reviews

10dollarmall.com is not a merchant member
    10dollarmall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 10dollarmall.com contact information

"Wow. I got my skirt and socks pretty quickly and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of such. I had thought it might be cheap stuff given the price, but not so. Their stock is geared towards a younger set but if you look you can find something for all ages. (except small children) Also, flat $5.95 shipping fee for anything and everything, no matter how many items you buy."

Rating 8/104/5

"This is a very interesting site and concept where products do not exceed the $10 mark. I cannot comment on the clothing but I can comment on the cologne I purchased. The site offers off brands of very popular cologne and perfume. The price was a steal so I thought I would give it a try. The whole purchasing process was easy and delivery was on time. Even better, the cologne I purchased was great. Many have commented that these "off" brand colognes smell just like the real ones. I can agree with this. What makes it better is that you are paying less than half the price. The only problem I have with this site is that there is not much variety or selection yet. If they offered more of a selection I believe they could do better."

Rating 8/104/5

"I discovered 10dollarmall.com when I was surfing the net looking for cheap places to find clothes for my children. They have clothing for the entire family, including purses and accessories. After researching them for a while, I decided to give them a try. So I placed an order with 10dollarmall.com on 10/19/2012. I bought 2 pair of jeans and 2 tops for my son. I also bought a few accessories for myself. I like the quality of the things that I ordered and love the way everything looks. However, I was a bit put off by them, for one reason, when they processed my order for shipment, they put a hold on my account for double the amount of the order. I couldn't understand why they would do this, since I pay with paypal. I would not have known this but my paypal account is tied to my checking account. I called paypal and they informed me that there will be only one charge and the other authorization will fall off. I called my credit union and they told me that the authorization for the extra amount would drop off in 3 days. I am happy to say, that it did fall off, so there was only the one payment made to them. I did receive my order in 8 business days from the placement of my order to delivery to my door. The order was shipped via FedEx Home Delivery. Will I shop with them again, I don't know. I like their items, but the thought of bouncing everything in my bank account is not worth it to me. I don't know if this was a mistake or if their practice is to hold double the total, until the payment clears, I am not sure. Other than that, I would recommend them. I hope this review helps. "

modified review This review was modified by bcconner1 on October 31 2012 09:54:51 AM