• Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

101Snorkel is not a merchant member
    101Snorkel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 101Snorkel contact information

"I ordered snorkel vests that were(and still are) described on their website as MADE IN USA in capital letters. When the products arrived they were clearly labeled Made in China. I have sent 2 different emails to the company to find out if this was a shipping error and they do in fact have Made in USA goods for which I could make an exchange. No reply yet. I will give this a few days but this is starting to smell like deceptive trade practices. The Federal Trade Commission has a lot of information about their enforcement of Made in USA standards on their website. I might pursue through them or other means like BBB or Consumer Protection. It's not about the money, and the products from China are probably adequate but that is not what was represented to me!

Update received an email offering to replace the China merchandise and also refund for the inconvenience. Way to go 101snorkel.com!!!

modified review This review was modified by 176562 on June 09 2011 08:57:31 PM

"I ordered snorkel equipment from this vendor and the product was never delivered. I tried contacting this company using the number provided on their email order confirmation and I reached a digital pre-recorded voicemail that did not identify a company. I contacted Visa and they had a number used for the transaction against my account and that number was "disconnected or not in service"... Public beware... I don't believe this website is legitimate. I'm out $55.00... could have been worse."