• Rating 10.00/10 157 reviews

1010tires.com is not a merchant member
    1010tires.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 1010tires.com contact information

• Address: 12291 Bridgeport Road Richmond, BC V6V 1J4 Canada
    • Phone: 1-888-825-6247
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 07:00 AM to 05:30 PM PST Sat: 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM PST
    • Fax: 604-270-4729

"Excellent, I would not hesitate to use again. Believe me when I say I am very sceptical of reviews, but 1010tire delivered exactly what I ordered, tires and rims for our BMW Z4. When the local Kal Tire wouldn't even return my repeated phone calls for a quote."

modified review This review was modified by jf13 on June 19 2013 09:47:43 AM

"Shipping was fast,good customer service,and good price.I would be happy to buy from 1010tire.com again."

"I ordered and quickly received a set of hubcentric rings for my Enkei/Sendure wheels. I used my own precision measurements to make the order instead of by "car model". I am very pleased with the silky smooth ride I now have and the transaction went off without a hitch. Thanks very much to 1010tires."

"Perfect Fitting, dimensions were 0.010" in tolerances. Fit perfectly on my Ultrawheel maverick mags. Delivery delays were very good: 1 week after order from BC to Laval quebec. Excellent service with these guys, they know what they are talking about. The hubcentric rings I bought totally elliminated my vibration issues with my spacers."

"After my local tire dealers were quoting me $850 to $950 for for 2 tires for the fronts on my daughters BMW X5, I went on-line shopping and found the exact tires shipped to my door for hundreds less. Shipping was faster than coming from the States. Tires1010 had a better selection of tires for this particular vehicle. I have been buying from the south but if I can support a Canadian business that offers a competetive prices, and good support, I will. Its about time Canada!"

"I recently purchased a set of wheels and tires for my Chevrolet Optra 5. I was very pleased with the selection of wheels and tires compared to the local shops in Calgary. The delivery was fast and right to my door. There was no damage to the wheels or the tires. I was able to install the tires in minimal time as they were ready to go.
Needless to say 1010tires did an awesome job getting the tires to me very fast. I will certainly be purchasing my next set of tires and wheels on line due to the incredible selection and great customer service.

"Pricing was excellent, and the free shipping for the Pirelli's made saving easy. Huge benefit being able to ship directly within Canada and avoid the broker fees, duty, and hassle of cross-border. Why would one look south? Will be back when I need replacements. Mucho thanks.

Now I just need that Manufacturer rebate to deliver too

"Awesome service! I will be ordering from 1010tires.com in the future for all my tire and wheels needs. Great prices!"

"Fast Shipping, good prices and a very good customer services.

What else to say ? :)

"Responded fast and answered questions thoroughly. Wheels were backordered and they notified me immediately when they came in. Payment expired so they made sure that I was aware of the situation and how I could purchase the wheels. They definitely did what they could to make sure that I got what I wanted!"

"I ordered some rims online after a bad experience buying rims from a local vendor, which turned out to be poor quality. The day after I placed my order I received a personal email from Nathan confirming the offset of the rim I had ordered, and pointing out that they would typically recommend a different offset for my vehicle. After another quick verifying email I went with Nathan's recommendation and the wheels arrived, the perfect fit. I really appreciated that they intervene personally if they think the order may not be the best fit, rather than just sending what I ordered, even though they suspected it was not right."

"I waited lil bit for my rims and rubber but they were worth waiting. Supper happy to have them. 1010tires.com is the best."

modified review This review was modified by Abhi17 on June 22 2012 08:58:58 PM

"I recommend 1010Tires.com"

"Excellent service, great price, great product, what else can be said. This is the way a company is supposed to conduct themselves
way to go 1010tires.

"Recently purchased enkei rpf1 with Sumo Akina tires. Great service, packaging, delivery right to my doorstep.. And, no surprise fees!

Staff were informative and polite. They actually remembered me when I made inquiries. Everything from bolts, hub rings, rims, tires and wheel locks were a perfect match and in perfect condition.

Very glad to have a company like this in Canada.