Stores > 1010tires.com

• 1010tires.com

• Address: 12291 Bridgeport Road Richmond, BC V6V 1J4 Canada
    • Phone: 1-888-825-6247
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 07:00 AM to 05:30 PM PST Sat: 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM PST
    • Fax: 604-270-4729

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Used to buy my tires from Costco, then started searching for reviews and found the extensive database of 1010tires.com

I really like that you have tons of choices and can select the best ones for your vehicle. Ordered a full set of winter tires and wheels, received everything very fast and ready to bolt on.

Shipping was a deal breaker

"I was very happy with the process, except for the shipping. Because of their choice of shipping providers (Purolator) I was forced to drive across town to pick up the tires that were supposed to have been shipped to my door. The savings over going to a tire shop was negated with the shipping headache. I will not be using 1010tire again."

This review was modified by Customer2497 on October 16 2016 01:53:38 PM

Winter tires for the Mac

"I ordered a set of winter tires with rims. I am very happy with the tires. Rims look great. Very competitive pricing and arrived before average posted shipping time. Shipped right to my door in Fort McMurray with no shipping fee (unheard of in the Mac). I will recommend to all my friends and workmates."

This review was modified by Nimbull on October 13 2016 10:27:44 PM

Purchased Firestone Indy 500's (245/40/17)

"Was driving from Sudbury to Windsor (8 hour drive) and decided to finally get some new tires so I gave 1010tires a call and they were able to get me my four tires in stock next day so when I was driving through Mississauga I had them installed on my car in less than an hour.

They even held my old tires for me until I came back to Sudbury from Windsor the following week so I could bring them home.

Great customer services, quick and painless.

Fast shipping but delay by third party delivery

"The site is very easy to navigate to find the right tires and wheels. Delivery was very qucik with tracking number and suppose to delivered on specific date but was delay because delivery service lost one of my boxe and they have no explanation where it was. They update the delivery as I refuse the delivery because the merchandise was incomplete, but it was not the case, they didn't even contact me to told me why it was delay. I have to call them because I was fade up waiting for delivery at that day and found out they they loste one of the boxe. I gave 3 stars because of the delivery service quality. Otherwise I could give a perfect score. But third party is part of the business."

This review was modified by Mercenairie on October 05 2016 04:15:50 PM

Very Happy Customer!

"Happy with my set of tires. Had a question, so I called in, and the person on the phone was very helpful. My question was answered, so I completed my order. Yay!"

This review was modified by 321baktrak on September 30 2016 06:24:31 PM

Dangerous retailer to deal with

"Try to stay away from this retailer. Cross your fingers that you get what you paid for because they won't stand by anything they sell and there's zero customer service. Buyer beware. I got really caught with them on my last order so trying to help out the community based on my experience. Stay away and shop somewhere else. Very inexperienced staff who don't know setups. "

Using "out of stock" as an excuse and adjust their price immediately without delivering product

"Just ordered a set of tires I saw on 1010tires.com @ @219 each. Even my credit card was charged. Got an email saying it's "out of stock" locally and that they will have to order from another distributor without ETA, but the price will be different. I immediately went back to the website and saw the price had been adjusted to $299 but still available to "add to cart". Obviously they made a mistake in the price and are not willing to honor the price I ordered them at and forced me to cancel the order."

This review was modified by blizzardmx-5 on May 16 2016 09:34:21 PM

Watch out for adult signature required

"I ordered a single tire from 1010 and they shipped it adult signature required.

For a less than $200 purchase I have no idea who would make signature required the default shipping method. Nor do I understand who thinks anyone is home throughout the day at a residential address.

I called 1010 and they were less than helpful and basically stated it was my problem.

I ended up having to reroute the shipment and go pick up the package in exchange fro my $15 shipping charge.

Additionally the tire arrived with a 0715 date code which means the tire is one year old. Not exactly fresh stock.

This review was modified by AndyCBR on March 05 2016 05:58:10 AM

"I usually order new tires from the US. Because of the exchange rate $US vs $CAD, this time, I ordered 4 winter tires + 4 wheels (Total of $1743.96) to 1010tires. One out of the four tires was found as damaged once tires were installed on my car. (I discovered a flat the next day following the installation). I NEVER drove with these new tires.
1010tires never wanted to send me a new one.
I really do not recommend this retailer.
1010tires = DISHONEST

This review was modified by dummytoto on November 20 2014 09:58:42 AM

"They tried to (and did) oversell me stuff that I did not need. And their 'refund' policy so far has been to go silent and not respond to me. Considering this is an online business and the items are bulky, it is easy for them to sell you stuff and then it costs so much to return the items, if at all they even respond to you in the first place. I would never buy from them again!"

This review was modified by ambersinha on November 11 2014 12:58:13 PM

"AAA+++. No longer will I buy tires and /or rims from anywhere else. Easy to deal with.Stress less purchasing. Professional. Good pricing and above all ON LINE CANADIAN! Questions and inquiries promptly and courteously answered. THANK YOU!"

This review was modified by PST825 on October 22 2014 03:57:24 PM

"Excellent, I would not hesitate to use again. Believe me when I say I am very sceptical of reviews, but 1010tire delivered exactly what I ordered, tires and rims for our BMW Z4. When the local Kal Tire wouldn't even return my repeated phone calls for a quote."

This review was modified by jf13 on June 19 2013 09:47:43 AM

"I love that a Canadian company can have the excellent customer service of their American counterparts. 1010Tires has a slightly different selection of brands than TireRack, which is why I purchased through them this winter (they carry Hankook...TR does not!).

When I completed my order, I immediately realized I had made a mistake in the info I gave them (accidentally gave them my old address). I quickly called their customer service line and spoke to a very nice young lady who had my order up within moments and fixed my silly mistake. Five days later, I had my car's new shoes sitting in my garage!

I'll happily shop with them in the future.

"Not a good sales experience. Sales manager - Darrel was curt and never apologized for an order that was wrong from the beginning and got worse as time went on . Will not deal with them again."

Share 1010tires.com's store rating

1010tires.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1010tires.com is not a merchant member
1010tires.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!