Stores > 1010tires.com

• 1010tires.com

• Address: 12291 Bridgeport Road Richmond, BC V6V 1J4 Canada
    • Phone: 1-888-825-6247
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 07:00 AM to 05:30 PM PST Sat: 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM PST
    • Fax: 604-270-4729

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-11-26

Great looking wheels and snow tires for our Mini Cooper

"Shopped and found the best price on a set of Socchi Silver Wheels and Michelin XIce Xi3 snow tires for our 2016 Mini Cooper from 1010Tires. Ordered them, slight delay in receiving due to them receiving the wheels, but they arrived well packaged. Fit and look great. Huge thanks to the shipping company that 1010Tires Mississauga use - had arranged shipping to my work place and ended up being a Friday - the driver was held up in traffic and was too late to make it before i left work, but he called me and we arranged an alternate delivery location so that i could have them for the weekend rather than having to wait any longer for them. So, good price, great product and fantastic delivery! Would highly recommend 1010Tires.com!!"

2016-11-25

Great service !

"Transaction went smoothly. They called me to make sure I didn't want TPMS, I was sure. It was nice of them to check. Order status was telling me they were waiting for parts before shipping. It didn't take long once they had them to ship them.

I was unfortunately disappointed in the nuts quality. 4 of the 20 pack were not rotating freely on the studs, the threads were not correct. I asked 4 new nuts and they shipped them for free ! I didn't try them yet but anyway that was great service.

I would buy from them again. Free shipping is certainly a +.

This review was modified by kensiko36 on November 25 2016 06:02:00 AM

2016-11-23

They Did Just What I Asked

"Very happy with 1010 product, service and price. 1010 provided excellent customer service over the phone and helped with my initial order. A smooth process to complete the order with an extra step to do so through PayPal. It worked fine I guess.

The winter wheels arrived in Calgary as I expected and were well packaged. I did have a manufacturing issue with one of the bolts and left an email to customer service on a Sunday. By Weds two new bolts arrived by courier. Awesome follow-up. Wheels look... as expected, a suitable winter replacement and decent match for my OEM wheels but I will drive confidently on well known and reviewed winter treads.

Best of all the price. I shopped locally, internationally and their price was the best. Truly happy to support a Canadian company.

This review was modified by YYCSmith on November 23 2016 07:15:51 PM

2016-11-20

Not the greatest

"Bad customer service! Steve was not good to deal with, I found him to be very rude, ignorant and sexist.
My husband, my mom and myself need summer tire and I can truly say I will be going somewhere else! It was just a terrible experience.

This review was modified by Uytr on November 20 2016 04:34:16 PM

2016-11-05

Rims not balanced and one "not perfectly round"

"We recently purchased a set of 4 winter tires and rims (touren tr9 matte black 17's). The ordering process was nice and they arrived nicely packaged. But once I installed them on the new car I noticed a bad vibration the following day. I drove it for another week prior to booking it into the dealership to take a look. The dealership mentioned that all rims were out of balance and one was defective (not round) and that they recommended me to return them to the supplier asap and to get the dealer invoice reimbursed. Currently waiting on a response from 1010tires to see how they address this issue. "

This review was modified by Noeth2016 on November 05 2016 07:10:58 PM

2016-11-01

Great Tires/Rims and Service

"I ordered 2 sets of winter tires and steel rims.

All were exactly as expected, no problems with shipping, delivery, etc. Steel rims are of excellent quality.

All arrived within 2 weeks of placing the order and extremely satisfied with all service and ordering. Packaging on tires and rims protects them completely during shipping.

Any questions I had were answered online within minutes of asking.

Rims and tires fit perfectly and I will not hesitate to order again.

Everything was exactly as wanted when ordering online.

2016-10-31

Canada's best online tire shop!!!

"Got a surprise call on Sat (even though they were supposed to be closed) saying my wheels and tires were ready for pickup! I picked them up and installed them that day. Perfect fitment and the tpms were programmed perfectly at the 1010tires shop.
Overall a perfect online sale and a very happy customer!

Thank You very much.
Eric E.

2016-10-31

Easy price match and efficient customer service

"Steve was helpful to arrange a price match from a competitor and a convenient, hassle-free adjustment of the order to fit my needs. The wheels and tires arrived promptly and look great! I will be driving safe this winter."

This review was modified by jsmit011 on October 31 2016 04:52:54 AM

2016-10-27

Efficient!

"Order arrived early. As described. Sharp looking set of wheels and tires! "

This review was modified by JohnBruno on October 27 2016 04:09:57 PM

2016-10-19

Excellent

"Used to buy my tires from Costco, then started searching for reviews and found the extensive database of 1010tires.com

I really like that you have tons of choices and can select the best ones for your vehicle. Ordered a full set of winter tires and wheels, received everything very fast and ready to bolt on.

2016-10-16

Shipping was a deal breaker

"I was very happy with the process, except for the shipping. Because of their choice of shipping providers (Purolator) I was forced to drive across town to pick up the tires that were supposed to have been shipped to my door. The savings over going to a tire shop was negated with the shipping headache. I will not be using 1010tire again."

This review was modified by Customer2497 on October 16 2016 01:53:38 PM

2016-10-13

Winter tires for the Mac

"I ordered a set of winter tires with rims. I am very happy with the tires. Rims look great. Very competitive pricing and arrived before average posted shipping time. Shipped right to my door in Fort McMurray with no shipping fee (unheard of in the Mac). I will recommend to all my friends and workmates."

This review was modified by Nimbull on October 13 2016 10:27:44 PM

2016-10-12

Purchased Firestone Indy 500's (245/40/17)

"Was driving from Sudbury to Windsor (8 hour drive) and decided to finally get some new tires so I gave 1010tires a call and they were able to get me my four tires in stock next day so when I was driving through Mississauga I had them installed on my car in less than an hour.

They even held my old tires for me until I came back to Sudbury from Windsor the following week so I could bring them home.

Great customer services, quick and painless.

2016-10-05

Fast shipping but delay by third party delivery

"The site is very easy to navigate to find the right tires and wheels. Delivery was very qucik with tracking number and suppose to delivered on specific date but was delay because delivery service lost one of my boxe and they have no explanation where it was. They update the delivery as I refuse the delivery because the merchandise was incomplete, but it was not the case, they didn't even contact me to told me why it was delay. I have to call them because I was fade up waiting for delivery at that day and found out they they loste one of the boxe. I gave 3 stars because of the delivery service quality. Otherwise I could give a perfect score. But third party is part of the business."

This review was modified by Mercenairie on October 05 2016 04:15:50 PM

2016-09-30

Very Happy Customer!

"Happy with my set of tires. Had a question, so I called in, and the person on the phone was very helpful. My question was answered, so I completed my order. Yay!"

This review was modified by 321baktrak on September 30 2016 06:24:31 PM

Share 1010tires.com's store rating

1010tires.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1010tires.com is not a merchant member
1010tires.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!