Stores > 1010tires.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1010tires.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-10

Loved my wheels but wasn't happy with getting answers

"Ordered Enkei Lusso 20x9.5 and 20x8.5 for my Chevy Camaro. They came fairly quickly and I was very happy with packaging. I forgot to order the installation kit so I had to make a separate order for that. I wanted to make sure that they were the correct ones for my car and wheels since I couldn't use my existing. I started a chat and was simply asking if they would fit as I gave the person all the details. The person wouldn't just give me a straight yes or no, which was very frustrating. He or she kept saying "there is no problem with my order". Well I didn't ask if there was problems with my order, I am asking if they would fit with my car and wheels, a simple yes or no. I had to tell the person to give me a yes or no after about 5 times of them just saying there was no problems with my order. This made me feel like they really wouldn't fit, but they did. It was just frustrating when all I was trying to do was get a yes or no answer."

2017-03-02

happy chappy

"I was very satisfied with the service I received from 1010tires. They were available to answer any questions I had regarding the fitment of the rims for my car before purchase. The process was quick and easy and I received the wheels after no more than 2 weeks. Everything was packaged properly and securely and delivered to the door.

2017-01-18

Good customer service but silly mistakes

"I bought 1 Tire from them to replace a bad one that I couldn't find locally. I checked their shipping policy and knew approximately how long it would take to get to me and was satisfied with the wait. It took them a few days to make sure the tire I chose was in fact the tire I wanted before they shipped it, which also was stated in their policy and I was fine with that. Silly mistake number one is when they put the tracking number in my order they left out a letter so the tracking number was no good. By the time they figured it out, the tire had arrived. This was good because this was about the time I ran out of patience. Mistake number 2 was ridiculous because they went through the extra time and effort to make sure the tire I wanted was right, but they sent me the wrong tire!! I needed an R20 and they send me an R22. They agreed they messed up and gave me a return shipping label but wouldn't ship my replacement until I shipped the bad one, which is also understandable. So all an all with the mixup it took a long time to get the tire. I ordered the tire on 12/23 and received the correct one yesterday, 1/17. I give them 3 stars because the people there were helpful and their policies were clearly stated so it wasn't a total sham, plus i did end up with the prodict i wanted but those seem like 2 simple mistakes that should have easily been avoided. "

2017-01-14

Great Service from Beginning to End!

"Ordering was made simple. I have staggered wheels on my BMW so the website changed everything when they were in my Cart. After I put in my order I was contacted by a REAL person that aswered my email promptly. The tires arrived quickly even during the holiday season. Oh ya...the price couldn't be beat either."

2017-01-05

Terrible customer service

"Great prices but terrible customer service. Bought 4 tires and had them mounted, only to return 3 days later and another day off work with vibration on the hwy that I did not feel in the car before. I walk into the empty showroom and the manager of the location doing paperwork doesnt even look up. 5 minutes later he finally recognizes a customer in front of him then says he doesnt know anything about my vehicle. Ok, now wait an hour for my car to come in then the mgr comes to me saying all 4 of my rims are bent?? I ask why he didnt say anything 3 days earlier when I was in and he blamed the guy who helped me, well he was the guy who helped me and he didnt know what to say. Then he starts crapping on his staff in front of them saying they never told him, (that was awkward and did not sit well with me as I run an auto service centre myself) well as far as Im aware if your a mgr make sure your aware whats going on with peoples vehicles. Then the tech says they will re balance my wheels, and hey now on the hwy I dont feel the problem anymore. Wow, I have worked in the auto service industry for 11 years and this experience was definitely a first. I will never return to 1010 tires, I will deal with a more reputable shop. "

2017-01-02

best store to purchase your tires from!

"We found that the website was very helpful and easy to understand/shop around.
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Over all we will be coming back to 1010 tires, purely because in our opinion every aspect of shopping here was well executed.

2016-12-17

Always a happy customer

"This was the 3rd time I bought tires. I recommend them and they are my first choice. "

2016-12-12

Solid customer service and integrity!

"Recently looked into some aftermarket winter wheel options for my 2014 VW Tiguan r-line. After a lot of discussion and patience, the guys expertly outfitted me with quality wheel spacers and Replika brand wheels. Sure, I am loving the off season look and driving feel of my vehicle now, but what I want others to know is that they will not be disappointed in choosing 1010 Tires. Very competent, keen and courteous people. Highly recommended! "

2016-11-26

Great looking wheels and snow tires for our Mini Cooper

"Shopped and found the best price on a set of Socchi Silver Wheels and Michelin XIce Xi3 snow tires for our 2016 Mini Cooper from 1010Tires. Ordered them, slight delay in receiving due to them receiving the wheels, but they arrived well packaged. Fit and look great. Huge thanks to the shipping company that 1010Tires Mississauga use - had arranged shipping to my work place and ended up being a Friday - the driver was held up in traffic and was too late to make it before i left work, but he called me and we arranged an alternate delivery location so that i could have them for the weekend rather than having to wait any longer for them. So, good price, great product and fantastic delivery! Would highly recommend 1010Tires.com!!"

2016-11-25

Great service !

"Transaction went smoothly. They called me to make sure I didn't want TPMS, I was sure. It was nice of them to check. Order status was telling me they were waiting for parts before shipping. It didn't take long once they had them to ship them.

I was unfortunately disappointed in the nuts quality. 4 of the 20 pack were not rotating freely on the studs, the threads were not correct. I asked 4 new nuts and they shipped them for free ! I didn't try them yet but anyway that was great service.

I would buy from them again. Free shipping is certainly a +.

2016-11-23

They Did Just What I Asked

"Very happy with 1010 product, service and price. 1010 provided excellent customer service over the phone and helped with my initial order. A smooth process to complete the order with an extra step to do so through PayPal. It worked fine I guess.

The winter wheels arrived in Calgary as I expected and were well packaged. I did have a manufacturing issue with one of the bolts and left an email to customer service on a Sunday. By Weds two new bolts arrived by courier. Awesome follow-up. Wheels look... as expected, a suitable winter replacement and decent match for my OEM wheels but I will drive confidently on well known and reviewed winter treads.

Best of all the price. I shopped locally, internationally and their price was the best. Truly happy to support a Canadian company.

2016-11-20

Not the greatest

"Bad customer service! Steve was not good to deal with, I found him to be very rude, ignorant and sexist.
My husband, my mom and myself need summer tire and I can truly say I will be going somewhere else! It was just a terrible experience.

2016-11-05

Rims not balanced and one "not perfectly round"

"We recently purchased a set of 4 winter tires and rims (touren tr9 matte black 17's). The ordering process was nice and they arrived nicely packaged. But once I installed them on the new car I noticed a bad vibration the following day. I drove it for another week prior to booking it into the dealership to take a look. The dealership mentioned that all rims were out of balance and one was defective (not round) and that they recommended me to return them to the supplier asap and to get the dealer invoice reimbursed. Currently waiting on a response from 1010tires to see how they address this issue. "

2016-11-01

Great Tires/Rims and Service

"I ordered 2 sets of winter tires and steel rims.

All were exactly as expected, no problems with shipping, delivery, etc. Steel rims are of excellent quality.

All arrived within 2 weeks of placing the order and extremely satisfied with all service and ordering. Packaging on tires and rims protects them completely during shipping.

Any questions I had were answered online within minutes of asking.

Rims and tires fit perfectly and I will not hesitate to order again.

Everything was exactly as wanted when ordering online.

2016-10-31

Canada's best online tire shop!!!

"Got a surprise call on Sat (even though they were supposed to be closed) saying my wheels and tires were ready for pickup! I picked them up and installed them that day. Perfect fitment and the tpms were programmed perfectly at the 1010tires shop.
Overall a perfect online sale and a very happy customer!

Thank You very much.
Eric E.

Share 1010tires.com's store rating

1010tires.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1010tires.com is not a merchant member
1010tires.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!