• Address: 12291 Bridgeport Road Richmond, BC V6V 1J4 Canada
    • Phone: 1-888-825-6247
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 07:00 AM to 05:30 PM PST Sat: 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM PST
    • Fax: 604-270-4729

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I usually order new tires from the US. Because of the exchange rate $US vs $CAD, this time, I ordered 4 winter tires + 4 wheels (Total of $1743.96) to 1010tires. One out of the four tires was found as damaged once tires were installed on my car. (I discovered a flat the next day following the installation). I NEVER drove with these new tires.
1010tires never wanted to send me a new one.
I really do not recommend this retailer.
1010tires = DISHONEST

modified review This review was modified by dummytoto on November 20 2014 09:58:42 AM

"They tried to (and did) oversell me stuff that I did not need. And their 'refund' policy so far has been to go silent and not respond to me. Considering this is an online business and the items are bulky, it is easy for them to sell you stuff and then it costs so much to return the items, if at all they even respond to you in the first place. I would never buy from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by ambersinha on November 11 2014 12:58:13 PM

"AAA+++. No longer will I buy tires and /or rims from anywhere else. Easy to deal with.Stress less purchasing. Professional. Good pricing and above all ON LINE CANADIAN! Questions and inquiries promptly and courteously answered. THANK YOU!"

modified review This review was modified by PST825 on October 22 2014 03:57:24 PM

"Excellent, I would not hesitate to use again. Believe me when I say I am very sceptical of reviews, but 1010tire delivered exactly what I ordered, tires and rims for our BMW Z4. When the local Kal Tire wouldn't even return my repeated phone calls for a quote."

modified review This review was modified by jf13 on June 19 2013 09:47:43 AM

"I love that a Canadian company can have the excellent customer service of their American counterparts. 1010Tires has a slightly different selection of brands than TireRack, which is why I purchased through them this winter (they carry Hankook...TR does not!).

When I completed my order, I immediately realized I had made a mistake in the info I gave them (accidentally gave them my old address). I quickly called their customer service line and spoke to a very nice young lady who had my order up within moments and fixed my silly mistake. Five days later, I had my car's new shoes sitting in my garage!

I'll happily shop with them in the future.

"Not a good sales experience. Sales manager - Darrel was curt and never apologized for an order that was wrong from the beginning and got worse as time went on . Will not deal with them again."

"I ordered a set of Khumo winter tires on Touren rims. The order was processed fairly quickly (about 5 days due to volume), I was not impressed with Purolator as the driver did not bother to ring the bell to deliver the tires, he simply put a note asking me to pick up the tires at the depot (there was someone home). It took 3 tries but the wheels were finally delivered. I am very happy with the purchase."

"Really bad experience!

I received a full set of winter tires that were made 3,5 years ago.
As the expert said & car manufacturer do, after 6 year made, they do not install the tire because usefull life time is over.

I paid full price for tire that i will be able to use 2 season!!!

Customer service was not helpful.
Refund = price paid- 15% restocking fees + all shipping charge. = nearly 150$
If you choose to exchange tires you pay all shipping charge = 124$.

"Ordered one set that ended up going on back order but was informed of another comparable set for even less. Very prompt & courteous customer service.Free shipping was awesome and very fast. Will recommend and likely buy from again for my next set."

"Shipping was fast,good customer service,and good price.I would be happy to buy from 1010tire.com again."

"I ordered a set of four Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 P285/45R22 (110R) winter tires for my Cadiilac Escalade EXT pickup from 1010 Tires. The purchase was painless, price was good and delivery on time. 22 inch wheels are hard to find real winter tires for. After putting them on we headed to the mountains/snow where they performed perfectly. Thanks 1010."

"I ordered and quickly received a set of hubcentric rings for my Enkei/Sendure wheels. I used my own precision measurements to make the order instead of by "car model". I am very pleased with the silky smooth ride I now have and the transaction went off without a hitch. Thanks very much to 1010tires."

"Perfect Fitting, dimensions were 0.010" in tolerances. Fit perfectly on my Ultrawheel maverick mags. Delivery delays were very good: 1 week after order from BC to Laval quebec. Excellent service with these guys, they know what they are talking about. The hubcentric rings I bought totally elliminated my vibration issues with my spacers."

"After my local tire dealers were quoting me $850 to $950 for for 2 tires for the fronts on my daughters BMW X5, I went on-line shopping and found the exact tires shipped to my door for hundreds less. Shipping was faster than coming from the States. Tires1010 had a better selection of tires for this particular vehicle. I have been buying from the south but if I can support a Canadian business that offers a competetive prices, and good support, I will. Its about time Canada!"

"I recently purchased a set of wheels and tires for my Chevrolet Optra 5. I was very pleased with the selection of wheels and tires compared to the local shops in Calgary. The delivery was fast and right to my door. There was no damage to the wheels or the tires. I was able to install the tires in minimal time as they were ready to go.
Needless to say 1010tires did an awesome job getting the tires to me very fast. I will certainly be purchasing my next set of tires and wheels on line due to the incredible selection and great customer service.

1010tires.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1010tires.com is not a merchant member
1010tires.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!