• Address: 2140 Merritt Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"i needed a bug light that was larger than 25 watts and that would work in an outdoor porch fixture. 1000bulbs.com has one. The price was way out of line but I couldn't find this bulb anywhere else. Their website is efficient and shipping fast. The bulbs are now warding off the bugs at the front and back door. Thank you, 1000bulbs.com!!"

modified review This review was modified by wallynewton on July 24 2014 06:56:29 PM

"I ordered two $10 bulbs on Wednesday afternoon that I needed before Saturday. I paid $30 for two day shipping.
Their website states "orders are typically processed shortly after being placed." My order was shipped out 26 hours later and missed the cutoff. As a result they arrived Monday. They refused to refund any part of my shipping costs.

modified review This review was modified by jctventures on July 05 2014 10:30:41 AM

"sent wrong bulbs, wouldnt send correct ones. stay away from this company"

modified review This review was modified by palewook on July 03 2014 06:20:54 AM

"I ordered a Toshiba LED flood light from 1000Bulbs because they had the best price I could find. Shipping was fast and I was very satisfied with the transaction. But that isn't why I came here to write this review. The bulb I purchased has a 5 year warranty but it failed after only 19 months of use. I see that as a negative regarding Toshiba, not 1000Bulbs. So I fired off an email to 1000Bulbs explaining the situation and they responded within 24 hours. To my surprise they did not offer to replace the bulb, they issued me a full refund of the purchase price. Needless to say I was very happy with their customer service and would recommend them to everyone."

modified review This review was modified by DCinBuf on June 30 2014 08:27:04 PM

"Attempted to purchase two bathroom fixtures. After three weeks and multiple incorrect deliveries I was told that the vendor did not have the advertised product. Consider changing the name to 999 bulbs."

modified review This review was modified by GBonavia on March 21 2014 10:23:06 AM

"I ordered 29 Halo LED retrofit bulbs online, needing them within the week. The website showed them as in-stock. Two days after placing the order, I received an email stating that the units were backordered and wouldn't be available for at least two more weeks. This would delay my entire construction project so I responded to the email to cancel the 29 units. All I received was an out-of-office return email. I then called to cancel the order and was told that the units I had had ordered were "special-order" items and that they needed to contact the manufacturer to see if the order could be canceled (!). When I disputed this the customer service person hung up on me. This is a classic bait and switch tactic and I will not do business this way - offer a low price advertising that it is in stock and then torture the customer with some long, delayed, delivery process - they are acting as a broker, not a retailer. I promptly contacted my bank to refuse any charges from this seller, and sent them another email telling them that the entire order is cancelled."

modified review This review was modified by Gravprop on March 17 2014 12:48:32 PM

"1000Bulbs.com answered all of my questions quickly and effectively. There is plenty of information on the website to make an educated decision on purchasing any of their products as well. Not only was there information about their products, there was also information to install their products in the form of data sheets and wiring diagrams. The price is another thing I found to be a pro about 1000Bulbs.com since they seemed to be the lowest across the board for online transactions.

The only gripes, or cons, for 1000Bulbs.com is there isn't enough technical information (most stuff every-day-people wouldn't care to read anyway) on the systems and their respective parts as well as no free shipping. Albeit nothing is perfect, 1000Bulbs.com has managed to come very close.

"Very Fair prices. An easy to search and checkout items on the website. Keep it up !!"

" fast shipping and great product. highly recommend!!"

"Shipment was received just fine. Prices were reasonable. Problem was that I received an extra box of items inadvertently. I notified them of the over-shipment and they sent me a mailing label to send it back. However, I protested that I should not have to take it back to a FedEx facility, but should have it picked up at my doorstep. They finally agreed to schedule a pickup, but called me back about 3 weeks later saying that there were 3 bulbs missing and that I would have to pay for them. I did not check through the box, but had assumed that the extra shipment was a duplicate. My error, but clearly, if I am honest enough to notify them of the extra merchandise received and not simply keep it, then they need to cut me some slack for assuming that the extra order was a complete duplication. I had to speak with a supervisor who simply said that "she would have to take me at my word". I find that insulting even to say that, considering that I could have kept quiet and retained the extra shipment without saying a word. I will buy my bulbs elsewhere and suggest that you do the same."

"First-time customer and I'm a very happy one. I will definitely use this company again.

Who knew that buying light bulbs became so difficult?

A floodlight in our 2-year old bathroom conked out. Finding a long-neck replacement was challenging, but Whitney found just the ticket. Our order was small and she suggested purchasing other items to offset the cost of the shipping. We chose to go with the small order first.

FedEx delivered as promised and the bulb is exactly what we want/need! We are sure we will use 1000 Bulbs again in the future!

"Great products. Excellent customer service."

"product PLT-A1930K3W-4PK 3.5 Watt - LED Light Bulb - A19 - 3000K Warm White - 245 Lumens - 25 Watt Equal - 120 Volt - 4 Pack - Kobi WARM25A19

We have floor-level lighting in our hallways. The previous owners had typical 25 Watt bulbs installed. We changed to these 3.5 Watt LED lights from 1,000 Bulbs and are completely satisfied. They are instant-on and give a nice warm glow down the hallway at night. Brighter than I would have expected from such a low wattage. The shipment was well-packaged and arrived in good time.

"Beware, 6 of 30 bulbs ordered were broken. We were waiting for other parts to start the project so it was longer than 30 days when we opened the bulbs. I called 1000Bulbs and they said they could not help me."

"1000Bulbs.com,it works for me"

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!