Stores > 1000Bulbs.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10

What is this?

2016-05-11

Great Customer Service

"Very Helpful customer service. One of my bulbs arrived broken and they sent me another bulb for free. Thank you"

This review was modified by jeepsburg on May 11 2016 09:14:24 AM

2016-04-08

Very Slow to Ship!

"I placed my order for bulbs that were in stock on Monday 3/21/2016. They did not ship until Friday 3/25/2016.

When I called them asking when they were going to ship, they gave me promises that they did not keep.

I do not recommend ordering from them if you need prompt shipping.

This review was modified by 181218121812 on April 08 2016 08:38:52 AM

2016-03-20

Stingy and petty ......

"Great pricing but warranty leaves a lot to be desired. I purchased almost 50 sets of Christmas lights. One set failed out of the box. After the holidays I contacted them about getting a replacement set and they told me Christmas lights needed to be returned by December 24th! Over $500 of business and this is how I was treated. I will never buy from them again. Whatever happened to customer satisfaction?"

This review was modified by tml666 on March 20 2016 06:54:22 AM

2016-02-12

Let there be LIGHT!

"Light bulbs were a great price and seem to work well. They've seem to last a good while, too. I usually have to change the bulbs quite often, but these have been hangin' in there. Thanks!"

2016-02-12

No Issues. Good customer service.

"Have ordered a few times from 1000bulbs with no issues. There was a bad bulb in the last order and they sent a new one out immediately. "

This review was modified by gctnj on February 12 2016 04:40:06 PM

Great Service.

"Their prices are very good, but I was really sold by their customer service. There was a question on my order, they called, we resolved the issue, and the order shipped that day. Great prices, Great SERVICE!"

Great Product, Greater Price, Quick Ship

"Ordered on Sunday, out the door to FedEx by 11am Monday. Extremely well packed. Arrived quickly. Excellent product on the Curtis Mathes 60-watt LED bulbs and priced lower than the cheap no-name LED bulbs at big box stores. Not having to pay sales tax almost paid for the shipping. Easy to navigate web site. Will be ordering more stuff soon."

2016-02-11

Beautiful but did not last!

"The lights were used outside to go around a tree. They were beautiful! Unfortunately, they only stayed lit for approximately 6 weeks. It is too bad because I had numerous comments on how beautiful they were. They are too expensive to replace and I won't buy again from the company. I will try to locate a local company for replacement lights for this tree. "

2016-02-06

Good retailer -- not

"Placed an order for 12 non shunted tombstones for ballast bypass in florescent fixtures. Received the order in a timely manner but one of the tombstones was damaged. This retailer's policy is to refund the cost of the item ($0.69) rather than sending a replacement. In order to get a replacement I would have to reorder and pay another $6.00 shipping charge.

Not my idea of good customer service!

2016-02-03

I SEE THE LIGHT

"A great place to find that hard to find item. Products are exactly what I have been looking for but can't find at a box store. Shipment is fast and well packaged. I wont go anywhere else for my specialty items now. Thanks 1000bulbs!"

2016-01-31

Nice Customer Service

"Replaced bulb that was broken when it arrived. Could be USPS's fault or their's, either way they replaced it quickly. Much appreciated"

2016-01-30

Great folks too work with!!

"All of my orders have been trouble free, ships the same day, knowledgeable employees! "

2016-01-29

Great!

"My order was easy and shipped faster than expected. I wondered how they'd ship bulbs without them breaking. Everything was great! "

2016-01-29

Quality products at discount prices

"I was so surprised at the prices that I called the company to make sure I was ordering the right item. The customer service rep was knowledgeable and helpful. My order arrived quickly, securely packaged and was of the same high quality I had been paying three times as much for at another retailer. Highly recommend this company and their products. "

2016-01-28

Best prices

"Even though they are not local, I always do business with them. Can't go wrong with their service and products."

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.