• 1000Bulbs.com 1000Bulbs.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10

What is this?

"Just what I was looking for. Product very well prepared and shipping was punctional."

"I purchase all my low-voltage halogen landscape lights at 1000 bulbs--fantastic prices, ships quickly and intact. Love 1000Bulbs!

"Sometimes it is how you recover instead of why the problem occurred! I appreciated the credit for the shipping and will try this company again. After I was told by phone they would not assist me in this problem the company followed up this review with the offer to credit back the shipping charges. So I think it is admirable that they have done so. I will use them on my next order. It is for this reason I am changing my review.Using this company for any express delivery will disappoint you! I ordered a group of bulbs to finish a project for stage lighting from this company for 2nd day delivery that the customer agreed to pay for. The cost was $80 to ship 2nd day. the order was placed on 1/27/15 at 2:34EST by my web history. They are located in Tx. which means it was placed at 2:34CST.Within the scope of many companies I deal with that are much larger companies than this, express delivery cut off vary. But within that, if an order is being placed for express most of those companies, tell you on the order page the cut off time for order processing that day. In this case they did not. As I come to find out their cut off for express delivery is 10am! So basically you can not order today and get anything shipped express without adding a day. This order was processed at Fed Ex at 3:32pm on 1/28I must assume If you want overnight shipping that to is the case with a 10am cut off. Most companies treat Express delivery with expedited handling and care. My customer now refuses to pay the $80 express 2nd day shipping. I am disappointed that I let my customer down, I must eat the $80 and I will not use this company again. If you run a business it is hard to read up on all policies of every website. There must be some general understanding of timing for ordering and I have found that most companies are reasonable in their shipping time cut off. 10am cst is not reasonable for charging that amount of money. Bulbs are bulbs and they only have service to offer. This is not adequate service for this amount of un-expedites shipping."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-10-2015

1000BulbsRep, 1000Bulbs.com rep has responded

“We are sorry for the misunderstanding. Since the bulbs did not arrive in time, we'd like to credit you the shipping fee to reimburse the cost. We hope that you will try us again and give us a chance to earn your continued patronage.”

"Very efficient order process. Unit is of very good quality and works as advertised."

"Good quality, quick shipping, fair cost."

"Very nice customer service. Very fair pricing. Great dependable company."

"I ordered two bulbs for a light fixture that was to be installed in a new construction house. Was satisfied with the ordering process and shipping. Unfortunately one of the bulbs never worked out of the package. I had been forced to wait until the house was finished and the light fixture installed to use the bulb. At the point I realized the bulb was bad I contacted 1000 Bulbs. I was told the bulb was not warrantied and that 1000 Bulbs would not replace the bulb since it was after 30 days from purchase. I found that to be unreasonable considering the situation and the price I had paid both for the bulb ($10) and for shipping/handling ($10 for only $20 total worth of bulbs) Will not plan to use this website again. "

"Looked everywhere for these bulbs. 1000Bulbs.com had them, and at a great price. Will definitely shop there again."

"This Christmas season was the worst I have experience with 1000bulds. I had a sales rep and i put my original order with him. My order was incorrect I got extra charge 280$. But the worst part no one would take initiative and help me correct the issue. Iam seriously reconsidering doing business with 1000 bulds "

"great service. great prices . fast shipping"

"Purchasing experience online was simple and easy to navigate. Purchased three photocell sensors for outdoor lighting project and they work great. Price much more reasonable than the big box stores. Thanks!"

"The bulbs were exactly what I odered. Delivery was quick and no surprises. Have recommended to many of my friends. "

"THEY DO AN AWESOME JOB! I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!

"The product is excellent. One of the best designed and manufactured products I have come across. The shipping charge, however, was unconscionable. I would gladly order from 1000Bulbs.com again if it were not for the shipping charge."

"Great product! Quick delivery! I will use 1000Bulbs.com again. Thank you."

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.