• 1000Bulbs.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

What is this?

"Simply awful. Poor communication. Horrible customer service experience. Instead of refunding a price difference, they have to cancel the order and you have to place a new one. As a result of not doing so, my order did not ship in a timely manner. When I inquired and found out, I had to cancel. Just what I want when ordering items online, to have to contact a customer service representative to find out when/if something is going to ship. I do not recommend 1000bulbs."

"Best bulb prices and amazing customer service They will have all of my business"

"Great speed. Got what I ordered and fast. Light bulbs look great. "

"The purchase was made 4/23/15. It was for just about $50. The email I received said they would send an email confirming shipment. I never received an email so I call them today (4/30/15) as they had taken the money out of my bank account on the 23rd. The manager said it wasn't shipped but everything was in stock. I asked why they hadn't completed their end of the transaction and she said she didn't know.

I believe this company may use this as a some sort of fraudulent charging scheme. Only if you call when an order doesn't come in do they make an attempt to send an order. Shady. I would look elsewhere for bulbs.

Didn't get what I ordered

I ordered 4 LED spots and 4 medium porcelain sockets to add some lighting to my workshop. Package arrived and I inspected to make sure everything was there. The porcelain sockets are just loose in the package and not in any packaging. I didn't think to check to see if the threads (1/8 IP) were all correct. 5 weeks later I'm assembling everything (I had to wait on another delivery for some swivels) and find out that one of the socket bases is 1/4 IP and will not fit with the swivels I have. I called customer service and they would not do an exchange since it was beyond their 30 day exchange period. They reluctantly agreed to provide a credit - but that doesn't provide me with a base to finish my project. Shipping on another order is $9.03 for a 3 ounce item.

"Our neon sign needed some parts and we found them on 1000Bulbs. The order process was easy and the delivery arrived quickly and safely. Thank you!"

"Great customer service. The bulbs were exactly what I needed and the help was phenomenal "

"terrible place, sell same product at different prices"

"GREAT SERVICE AND FAST SHIPPING, LARGE INVENTORY- HAD BULB THAT I COULDN'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE.."

"Rich West was great. Found the bulbs we were looking for, gave us a good price.
Too bad they are on back order and will be arrive in 4-6 MONTHS!

Oh well, all else was just right

"Very satsfied with my order."

"Great site and very easy to use. The shipping is very timely and I found out recently that they have good customer service! "

"They had what I needed and got it out quick- packing was excellent- all bulbs were received in perfect shape!"

"Easy to deal with.
Order delivered as advertised.
Bulbs are good quality.

"1000Bulbs.com has risen my expectations for service and quality from an online shopping store. Not only is their service fantastic, they offer everything I want in LED Lighting Products. I've made several orders from 1000Bulbs.com, and have never had a problem with shipping and quality of their products."

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.