• Address: 2140 Merritt Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"I ordered 6 led replacement 6" pot lights for my kitchen the look great and 1000 bulbs had the best prices of anyone around. Standard shipping was great had the lights in 3 days."

modified review This review was modified by Creelmj on September 19 2014 05:20:15 PM

"Got to tell you, this company is enlightened. My son bought my wife a chandelier for Mother's Day on his trip to France. I was a bit concerned thinking I would have to rewire it because of the European wiring (240 volts) and different size bulb base. That would be time consuming and challenging. However, after researching the internet I found 1000Bulbs. They had the european size bulbs that adapt to 110 volts. So cool!! The chandelier is perfect."

modified review This review was modified by rodriguezrj on September 19 2014 04:56:57 PM

"As I am an artist, I need very good lighting for my studio. It is important to have a neutral day light, 5000 K (not yellow and not blue, just perfect) and a very high CRI. I have done a LOT of research and found those bulbs which are the only ones with both properties. I bought a case of 25 which was delivered promptly. The packaging was VERY secure and not one bulb was damaged. I am extremely happy with those T8 bulbs, the light is beautiful and they turn on instantly. I have installed 16 bulbs and my studio is 300 sq ft with a high ceiling. It is bright but not too much as those bulbs are slightly less bright than other T8s. If you want a really bright studio, then use 6 or 7 bulbs per 100 sq ft."

"The website was well laid out with great selection. We were quite pleased with the light strings that were sent to us - they were well packaged, work well, and were great quality, especially given the price. Will definitely buy from 1000bulbs.com again."

modified review This review was modified by DavidHATX on September 19 2014 04:18:47 PM

"Easy as 1,2,3. Very easy to find exactly what you're looking for and the order process is fast. Product was here sooner than expected and 100% accurate. Good prices, better than Lowes or Home Depot.."

modified review This review was modified by Lee2325 on September 19 2014 03:54:25 PM

"Good customer service , will definitely recommend to anyone."

1000Bulbs.com User

"good service. good bulbs, but the pink and purple C7 bulbs are almost identical in color."

"I ordered two $10 bulbs on Wednesday afternoon that I needed before Saturday. I paid $30 for two day shipping.
Their website states "orders are typically processed shortly after being placed." My order was shipped out 26 hours later and missed the cutoff. As a result they arrived Monday. They refused to refund any part of my shipping costs.

modified review This review was modified by jctventures on July 05 2014 10:30:41 AM

"sent wrong bulbs, wouldnt send correct ones. stay away from this company"

modified review This review was modified by palewook on July 03 2014 06:20:54 AM

"I ordered a Toshiba LED flood light from 1000Bulbs because they had the best price I could find. Shipping was fast and I was very satisfied with the transaction. But that isn't why I came here to write this review. The bulb I purchased has a 5 year warranty but it failed after only 19 months of use. I see that as a negative regarding Toshiba, not 1000Bulbs. So I fired off an email to 1000Bulbs explaining the situation and they responded within 24 hours. To my surprise they did not offer to replace the bulb, they issued me a full refund of the purchase price. Needless to say I was very happy with their customer service and would recommend them to everyone."

modified review This review was modified by DCinBuf on June 30 2014 08:27:04 PM

"Attempted to purchase two bathroom fixtures. After three weeks and multiple incorrect deliveries I was told that the vendor did not have the advertised product. Consider changing the name to 999 bulbs."

modified review This review was modified by GBonavia on March 21 2014 10:23:06 AM

"I ordered 29 Halo LED retrofit bulbs online, needing them within the week. The website showed them as in-stock. Two days after placing the order, I received an email stating that the units were backordered and wouldn't be available for at least two more weeks. This would delay my entire construction project so I responded to the email to cancel the 29 units. All I received was an out-of-office return email. I then called to cancel the order and was told that the units I had had ordered were "special-order" items and that they needed to contact the manufacturer to see if the order could be canceled (!). When I disputed this the customer service person hung up on me. This is a classic bait and switch tactic and I will not do business this way - offer a low price advertising that it is in stock and then torture the customer with some long, delayed, delivery process - they are acting as a broker, not a retailer. I promptly contacted my bank to refuse any charges from this seller, and sent them another email telling them that the entire order is cancelled."

modified review This review was modified by Gravprop on March 17 2014 12:48:32 PM

"1000Bulbs.com answered all of my questions quickly and effectively. There is plenty of information on the website to make an educated decision on purchasing any of their products as well. Not only was there information about their products, there was also information to install their products in the form of data sheets and wiring diagrams. The price is another thing I found to be a pro about 1000Bulbs.com since they seemed to be the lowest across the board for online transactions.

The only gripes, or cons, for 1000Bulbs.com is there isn't enough technical information (most stuff every-day-people wouldn't care to read anyway) on the systems and their respective parts as well as no free shipping. Albeit nothing is perfect, 1000Bulbs.com has managed to come very close.

"Very Fair prices. An easy to search and checkout items on the website. Keep it up !!"

" fast shipping and great product. highly recommend!!"

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!