Stores > 1000Bulbs.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-09-24

"Very satisfied, as some of the items were damaged in shipping but the store responded to a refund/replacement in a timely issue."

2016-09-24

Excellent product for the value

"Purchased two back up batteries for alarm system and received the quicker than promised. They offered the best price and best delivery price. I highly recommend them."

Bright Light

"Great price for those hard to find bulbs that put out alot of lumens, will defiantly order again in near future"

No next day!?

"In the day and age of next day shipments, 1000 bulbs does not make the grade! I ordered on Tuesday and didn't get shipped til Friday. But, I did receive it on Saturday by Fed-ex."

2016-09-24

"Love the fact i had great customer service !!! And got my blubs very fast.Thank you so much!!!"

All Good

"Everything was as advertised. No problems"

2016-09-24

Great quality at a reasonable price

"I'm so glad I found 1000Bulbs.com! Was afraid I would need to return my light fixtures because of the price of the bulbs, but once I found them on this site I was excited and couldn't wait to get my fixtures and light bulbs up!!! They arrived well packaged, not a broken one in the 23 bulbs I ordered! Very very happy with my purchase and am actually placing another order since I didn't order enough of one of the Edison style bulbs. A customer for life for sure!"

2016-09-24

Can't beat the quality or price!!

"High-quality bubs at unbeatable prices, searched everywhere and others wanted 3x the price for lesser quality..can't go wrong and I'll be back for all my bulbs"

2016-09-24

ballast bypass led tube light

"ordered four led retrofit lamps. LBP8F1041A 4100K. Installed under kitchen cabinets in old florescent fixtures. Neutral pin on one lamp was bent over which deformed the plastic and would not support the pin when put in the lamp holder. I requested an RMA and talked to customer service. They sent me another lamp with no problem. The 4100k works very well in the kitchen, nice color not to stark like the 5000k or higher would be. I'll reorder from 1000bulbs when I change fixtures in the closet and garage."

2016-09-24

On time delivery, items exactly as described.

"Ordered online, box arrived in the mail several days later, opened box and stuff I ordered was inside. Nothing extra, nothing short, all looking brand new, just like the pictures."

2016-09-24

Can't wait to order more

"The product and timely delivery exceeded my expectations. "

Let there be light!

"Easy and fast! Highly recommended."

Great Experience

"Could not have been easier. I sought what I wanted, bought it, and within a couple of days it arrived. It was well packaged and was in great shape. Then I plugged it in and voila! It was beautiful. I will be back."

Fast Delivery/Great Prices and Customer Service

"Unfortunately I received two faulty LEDs in my last order. Customer service was quick to correct this and I remain a happy and satisfied customer of 1000Bulbs."

2016-09-24

"Love the blue lights; will order more again, one day"

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.