• Address: 2140 Merritt Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Good online prices, fast shipping- that is expected these days for a store to stay competitive. What was unexpected here was their superb customer service, which was above and beyond anything I had expected.
I purchased four specialty bulbs that are hard to find. Two of them did not work on arrival. They replaced those two at no charge. When one of the replacements didn't work, they replaced THAT one, too. I was very pleased with the prompt response and will certainly do business with them again. Jk

"I found www.1000bulbs.com while looking for LED bulbs to replace my then current halogen bulbs. It was a BIG deal because I had 77 50 watt halogen bulbs in the soffit eaves that I wanted to use but didn't like the electric expense! I found 6 watt LED's that would work perfectly at a very affordable price. I recommend www.1000bulbs.com to everyone and have place multiple orders since the orignal order was placed on 7/15/2014. "

"Very satisfied with the bulbs performance, brightness and appearance.
I expect to save much on electricity since I replace many bulbs and expect to replace many more in the future.

"Products came on time and exactly as ordered. Never disappointed by 1000 bulbs"

"I ordered 4 foot LEDs to replace existing florescent bulbs.
Instructions were very good and change over was quick and easy.

"I am very happy with 1000Bulbs.com. I ordered two UV lights and one came through with a broken pin. Something happened to it on the journey to me. When I told them about this they promptly replaced the broken one with no charge and no hassle. It's companies like this that restore my faith in capitalism.

Mark

modified review This review was modified by M_Grimes on September 22 2014 10:54:04 AM

"We order from here all the time excellent service and always in stock.
Thank you.

"I have made multiple purchases for building lighting as well as stage lighting and have always been very pleased from A to Z."

modified review This review was modified by scotturwiler on September 22 2014 06:14:48 AM

"This is the second time we buy from 1000Bulbs. Once you get into the excellent IGlobal system (we are considered international and are redirected), you are good to go. The merchandise arrives well crated, therefore, no beakage."

"Good online merchant. You place an order and the materials show up when expected. "

"I had a great experience with 1000bulbs.com and will definitely purchase from them again. The customer service was fantastic and extremely helpful in my situation. My credit card was billed twice in error but a credit was issued and everything was fix to my satisfaction."

modified review This review was modified by Kennethcrosby on September 22 2014 05:31:27 AM

"I have ordered 2 x from 1000Bulbs.com via phone and have been very happy with the customer service rep being able to help me find exactly what I needed and the price and quality of the product was right on. I didn't have to worry whether it would be the wrong product and have to go through the hassle of returning, etc. I will most definitely order again in the future."

"I absoutely love the savings I am geting at 1000 bulbs. Quality bulbs and lighting fixtures at the best price anywhere!! Thank you 1000 Bulbs. I am a repeat customer for my job and at home."

"Great service as always! My order is always on time everytime"

"As a new business I research everything in detail, I LOVE 1000Bulbs!! They make my research easy. If I am not sure about something their customer service is fantastic! from decorative LED Lighting to go around my Studio to the overhead bulbs and even craft lights for my Wine Bottle paint classes - I could have gone cheaper but I wanted quality for my customers, they are only pennies over the bargan lights I know my customers appreciate it. Shipping, department is FAST and EXCELLENT at packing, never any breakage and they have it all!"

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!