Stores > 1000Bulbs.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10

What is this?

2016-02-06

Good retailer -- not

"Placed an order for 12 non shunted tombstones for ballast bypass in florescent fixtures. Received the order in a timely manner but one of the tombstones was damaged. This retailer's policy is to refund the cost of the item ($0.69) rather than sending a replacement. In order to get a replacement I would have to reorder and pay another $6.00 shipping charge.

Not my idea of good customer service!

2016-02-03

I SEE THE LIGHT

"A great place to find that hard to find item. Products are exactly what I have been looking for but can't find at a box store. Shipment is fast and well packaged. I wont go anywhere else for my specialty items now. Thanks 1000bulbs!"

2016-01-31

Nice Customer Service

"Replaced bulb that was broken when it arrived. Could be USPS's fault or their's, either way they replaced it quickly. Much appreciated"

2016-01-30

Great folks too work with!!

"All of my orders have been trouble free, ships the same day, knowledgeable employees! "

2016-01-29

Great!

"My order was easy and shipped faster than expected. I wondered how they'd ship bulbs without them breaking. Everything was great! "

2016-01-29

Quality products at discount prices

"I was so surprised at the prices that I called the company to make sure I was ordering the right item. The customer service rep was knowledgeable and helpful. My order arrived quickly, securely packaged and was of the same high quality I had been paying three times as much for at another retailer. Highly recommend this company and their products. "

Best prices

"Even though they are not local, I always do business with them. Can't go wrong with their service and products."

Flouro tubes

"Needed some replacement tubes for engine room lights, just wish there was a plug n play LED conversion...
All good!!!

saved the day

"Back when my husband and I were first married in 1990 my father in law made sure the grand kids had a awesome Christmas so a few years before he passed with cancer he saw this picture of some lights on a pond it was so pretty the lights reflecting off the water he just had to do it so he made this huge star over 6 ft tall and had strings of clear lights on it and then he ran one long string of colored lights on each side of the star along the dam of the pond oh what a sight he had people coming from near by towns to see they had a long drive way and you could could see them from the tar road and the grand kids were so excited to see papa lights so this year, we put out the lights first time in 22 years and they were in terrible shape but we found 1000 lights and they came to the rescue thy have the long one piece stringers and made i t so easy to make the pond water light up again Thanks so much! the crews'"

Fast Delivery

"Good service Fast delivery"

On the money & on time

"ALL PRODUCTS I HAVE PURCHASES WERE 1ST QUALITY, REASONABLY PRICED AND SHIPPED IN A TELL MANOR. I WILL ALWAYS USE 1000 Bulbs for all my lighting needs"

delivered as advertised

"Order the advertised product/bulbs. Got them in a timely fashion, paid the agreed price, good product. great. tnx

catchy review title

"Everything arrived as described, well protected."

Just what I needed!

"They had what I was looking for at a good price. Delivery was fast. All good!"

So Far, So Good

"I've used 1000bulbs twice now to replace some hard to find bulbs. The most recent was the replacement of some 4-pin CFL's. Local stores seem to have (if any) only over-priced no-name brands that frequently burn out well before their estimated life. 1000bulbs offered a selection of brand names and color temps. It's early in the game, but so far none of them has burnt out.

As I am in a related business, I've referred several clients to 1000bulbs without hesitation.

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.