Stores > 1000Bulbs.com

Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

2016-07-24

Wrong Bulb

"They sent the wrong Bulb, and could not figure out why it was different from the picture on their website. I explained it to them. There are two types (different spacing) of double pins on this particular bulb.
They were very nice but didn't know much about germicidal bulbs.

2016-07-23

Great service

"I will be doing business with 1000 bulbs again...."

bonding with bulbs

"I do appreciate the staff for going above and beyond for me when I lost my packing list.

2016-07-22

"Very happy with shopping experience."

our lites

"ordered 6 candle led bulbs- replaced in fixture and noticed that one of them flickered when dimmed- a few days later tried again and ALL of them flickered. contacted company on 1st one - just received credit even though I said I would buy 6 more but was told sale off and the cost would be higher. kinda glad we did not buy 6 more

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2016

A rep from 1000Bulbs.com, 1000bulbsRK, has responded

“We’re sorry you had this experience, and it probably won’t make you feel better to know that this is a common problem when dimming LED’s of any kind. First, it’s not the bulb! Overwhelmingly we find that there is a compatibility issue between the dimmer and the LED bulbs. Unless you also installed a dimmer rated for LED, the chances are great that your dimmer was trying it’s best to do the job, but the load, or number of watts on the circuit, is so low it is below the minimum rating of the dimmer. Before you throw in the towel, and if you don’t want to splurge on a new dimmer, you may have great results by simply installing one incandescent chandelier lamp in the fixture. This will raise the load and the dimmer may capture the value it recognizes. Thank you for your business!”

2016-07-22

"Service was great. I received my order within three days and was happy with the product I received."

Great Products, Great Service

"I love 1000 bulbs, everything is easy to find with spec sheets and the delivery is always speedy"

Fast and accurate

"Received my parts very quickly, packaged carefully and installed perfectly. Seamless process. Thank you so much. "

This review was modified by martin_aalsma on July 22 2016 03:48:14 AM

Great job

"Excellent service, kept searching to find the right product. Fast delivery and the bulb is the right one and is working just fine. Thank you for a job well done!"

Excellent Service, Fast Shipping with a Fair Price

"Excellent service, quick shipment at a fair price "

need fragile tape

"Prices are competitive but boxes need to be shipped marked fragile. Two broken bulbs on delivery"

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2016

A rep from 1000Bulbs.com, 1000bulbsRK, has responded

“Vailette, we are sorry you received partial damage on your order. We ship glass to all points on the globe and have a very low incidence of breakage reported. However, regardless of the care taken in packing, damage does occur on rare occasion. We work with carriers constantly to improve their performance, so we hope you will call our Customer Service Group at 800-624-4488 so this can be documented. We’ll make restitution with you via credit or replacement. Thank you for your business! ”

2016-07-21

Great Product, Great Price !

"They offer super fast shipping too. "

Great as usual

"The only minor gripe is that I never received a delivery text. Regardless, the bulbs arrive in time and intact.
Thanks

2016-07-21

Let there be 100 yr old light!!

"We have a light fixture in our large foyer that is over 100 yrs old, The soft glow of your bulbs really gives the space the look of yesteryear and we love it!!"

2016-07-20

Good Product, Great Service

"1000Bulbs.com had the bulbs I needed at the right price delivered directly to my door in a timely manner. Will order again when needed."

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.