• Address: 2140 Merritt Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10

What is this?

"great service. great prices . fast shipping"

"Purchasing experience online was simple and easy to navigate. Purchased three photocell sensors for outdoor lighting project and they work great. Price much more reasonable than the big box stores. Thanks!"

"The bulbs were exactly what I odered. Delivery was quick and no surprises. Have recommended to many of my friends. "

"THEY DO AN AWESOME JOB! I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!

"The product is excellent. One of the best designed and manufactured products I have come across. The shipping charge, however, was unconscionable. I would gladly order from 1000Bulbs.com again if it were not for the shipping charge."

"Great product! Quick delivery! I will use 1000Bulbs.com again. Thank you."

"DEALING WITH COMPANY WAS A GREAT PLEASURE. GREAT PRODUCT. PRICE, AND PERSONEL. THE PERSON I DEALT WITH (I THINK HER NAME IS CHASTITY ), WAS TERRIFIC."

"Loved the string of led green lights for my house very bright and like that they are led more energy saver seeing how I have a lot of lights and inflatables at Christmas time. Nice fast delivery helped thank you."

"This company is Awesome! Always have what I want and On-Time shipping. My sales rep is the BEST!"

"These 4' LED tubes to replace T8 florescent tubes work well if you can figure out how to install them. The instructions were written by a non-English speaker and are indecipherable through whole sections. The photos and figures are not clear. The text refers to multiple figures that are not included in the instruction sheet. The figures show details on the tubes which direct which pins are to be connected to the hot (live) wire and which are connected to the neutral wire while the tubes do not contain these markings.
I'm an electrician, so I know about how the LED's should be powered. By trial and error I was able to determine which pins to use and how to hook them up. The tubes function very well after installation putting out a clean, wide, bright light that is better than the T8 tubes I replaced. I just installed them yesterday, so I won't know about lifespan for a long time (I hope).
I would give these bulbs a 1 star out of 5.
I've tried to edit this review to show 1 star but find no place to do so. I DO NOT RATE THIS AS A 5 STAR PRODUCT!

"I can always find the lights I need, from led gallery lighting to halogen bulbs. Good prices and service."

"Customer# 2814539 Order# V37944
Patricia Reynolds and I ordered (30 Long Life 60W clear bulbs with candelabra base), several months ago, received bulbs in a very prompt manner, problem is, the bulbs have an intermediate base and, therefore have been collecting dust.
I have been calling your toll free telephone number and only been able to talk to your receptionist, the manager is never at her desk, and has never returned my call.
I do not want any free gifts, I just want 30 Long Life 60 Watt clear fan bulbs with candelabra base.
Thank you for the opportunity to finally get this off my chest.
I will give you my opinion, in your survey, after we resolve this problem.

"Very pleased with this company, and the service. Would recommend them highly."

"Order was easy to place. This was the only place I could find to order the special bulb I needed, Delivery was fast.
A Reed

"VERY competitive price, a fraction of the cost of others for the candelabra lights. Delivery came fast, and each bulb (of 18)came safely in its own box."

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.