• Address: 2140 Merritt Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10

"As a new business I research everything in detail, I LOVE 1000Bulbs!! They make my research easy. If I am not sure about something their customer service is fantastic! from decorative LED Lighting to go around my Studio to the overhead bulbs and even craft lights for my Wine Bottle paint classes - I could have gone cheaper but I wanted quality for my customers, they are only pennies over the bargan lights I know my customers appreciate it. Shipping, department is FAST and EXCELLENT at packing, never any breakage and they have it all!"

"I purchased 1000 watt hps bulbs from 1000bulbs.com with excitement. The price was AMAZING the website easy breezy and payment was simple.
Within days I received my order and the bulbs sounded broken. I asked the fedex person what happened and he stated that 1000 bulbs was aware of the issue and to send anyway. I refused the shipment.
4 days later i received a rude phone call from a Brittany Long followed by revealing emails on the customer service mentality of 1000bulbs. Apparently I should have accepted the package and called for a "rma" number and paid for return shipping even though the bulbs were broken. Brittany Long dismissed the the broken bulbs as two or three and it wasn't a "big deal." I was to busy to talk so I excused myself from the phone. Brittany Long sent some emails equally detached from customer service reality. If you want to read them let me know. The experience was not what I expected. I eventually purchased the bulbs for 50% more than 1000bulbs. I would rather pay for effeciency than incompetence.

modified review This review was modified by jaypar1077 on September 20 2014 02:30:24 PM

"This shipment of delicate light bulbs arrived in perfect
condition & on time!

"The order processing and shipping were amazingly fast. I ordered Monday late and had the full order by the next Monday. The strings are exactly as described. Both the bulbs and light strings were heavily packaged with bubble wrap, box and then packing peanuts. They do everything they can so you do not have broken bulbs.

I followed their review of the various bulb options and they were spot on. I wanted low glow amber ones and that's what they were. The strings and bulbs look amazing, and make our backyard ready for a party at any time.

Great product at a great price.

modified review This review was modified by AWillard on September 20 2014 07:48:56 AM

"I ordered brown mini lights to decorate trees for my daughters wedding. They arrived when expected, worked fine and looked great!"

"Great! Working with 1000Bulbs.com was easy. The order was exactly what we ordered and delivered as stated."

modified review This review was modified by YBiMgmt on September 20 2014 12:08:17 AM

"very nice and cheap, i like it."

"We purchased the programable LED net lights. What fun trying all of the light patterns. The lights look great, and the shipping service was excellent."

modified review This review was modified by wbroten on September 19 2014 07:01:39 PM

"I ordered 6 led replacement 6" pot lights for my kitchen the look great and 1000 bulbs had the best prices of anyone around. Standard shipping was great had the lights in 3 days."

modified review This review was modified by Creelmj on September 19 2014 05:20:15 PM

"Got to tell you, this company is enlightened. My son bought my wife a chandelier for Mother's Day on his trip to France. I was a bit concerned thinking I would have to rewire it because of the European wiring (240 volts) and different size bulb base. That would be time consuming and challenging. However, after researching the internet I found 1000Bulbs. They had the european size bulbs that adapt to 110 volts. So cool!! The chandelier is perfect."

modified review This review was modified by rodriguezrj on September 19 2014 04:56:57 PM

"As I am an artist, I need very good lighting for my studio. It is important to have a neutral day light, 5000 K (not yellow and not blue, just perfect) and a very high CRI. I have done a LOT of research and found those bulbs which are the only ones with both properties. I bought a case of 25 which was delivered promptly. The packaging was VERY secure and not one bulb was damaged. I am extremely happy with those T8 bulbs, the light is beautiful and they turn on instantly. I have installed 16 bulbs and my studio is 300 sq ft with a high ceiling. It is bright but not too much as those bulbs are slightly less bright than other T8s. If you want a really bright studio, then use 6 or 7 bulbs per 100 sq ft."

"The website was well laid out with great selection. We were quite pleased with the light strings that were sent to us - they were well packaged, work well, and were great quality, especially given the price. Will definitely buy from 1000bulbs.com again."

modified review This review was modified by DavidHATX on September 19 2014 04:18:47 PM

"Easy as 1,2,3. Very easy to find exactly what you're looking for and the order process is fast. Product was here sooner than expected and 100% accurate. Good prices, better than Lowes or Home Depot.."

modified review This review was modified by Lee2325 on September 19 2014 03:54:25 PM

"Good customer service , will definitely recommend to anyone."

1000Bulbs.com User

"good service. good bulbs, but the pink and purple C7 bulbs are almost identical in color."

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!