• Address: 2140 Merritt Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

"I am very happy with 1000Bulbs.com. I ordered two UV lights and one came through with a broken pin. Something happened to it on the journey to me. When I told them about this they promptly replaced the broken one with no charge and no hassle. It's companies like this that restore my faith in capitalism.

Mark

modified review This review was modified by M_Grimes on September 22 2014 10:54:04 AM

"We order from here all the time excellent service and always in stock.
Thank you.

"I have made multiple purchases for building lighting as well as stage lighting and have always been very pleased from A to Z."

modified review This review was modified by scotturwiler on September 22 2014 06:14:48 AM

"This is the second time we buy from 1000Bulbs. Once you get into the excellent IGlobal system (we are considered international and are redirected), you are good to go. The merchandise arrives well crated, therefore, no beakage."

"Good online merchant. You place an order and the materials show up when expected. "

"I had a great experience with 1000bulbs.com and will definitely purchase from them again. The customer service was fantastic and extremely helpful in my situation. My credit card was billed twice in error but a credit was issued and everything was fix to my satisfaction."

modified review This review was modified by Kennethcrosby on September 22 2014 05:31:27 AM

"I have ordered 2 x from 1000Bulbs.com via phone and have been very happy with the customer service rep being able to help me find exactly what I needed and the price and quality of the product was right on. I didn't have to worry whether it would be the wrong product and have to go through the hassle of returning, etc. I will most definitely order again in the future."

"I absoutely love the savings I am geting at 1000 bulbs. Quality bulbs and lighting fixtures at the best price anywhere!! Thank you 1000 Bulbs. I am a repeat customer for my job and at home."

"Great service as always! My order is always on time everytime"

"As a new business I research everything in detail, I LOVE 1000Bulbs!! They make my research easy. If I am not sure about something their customer service is fantastic! from decorative LED Lighting to go around my Studio to the overhead bulbs and even craft lights for my Wine Bottle paint classes - I could have gone cheaper but I wanted quality for my customers, they are only pennies over the bargan lights I know my customers appreciate it. Shipping, department is FAST and EXCELLENT at packing, never any breakage and they have it all!"

"I purchased 1000 watt hps bulbs from 1000bulbs.com with excitement. The price was AMAZING the website easy breezy and payment was simple.
Within days I received my order and the bulbs sounded broken. I asked the fedex person what happened and he stated that 1000 bulbs was aware of the issue and to send anyway. I refused the shipment.
4 days later i received a rude phone call from a Brittany Long followed by revealing emails on the customer service mentality of 1000bulbs. Apparently I should have accepted the package and called for a "rma" number and paid for return shipping even though the bulbs were broken. Brittany Long dismissed the the broken bulbs as two or three and it wasn't a "big deal." I was to busy to talk so I excused myself from the phone. Brittany Long sent some emails equally detached from customer service reality. If you want to read them let me know. The experience was not what I expected. I eventually purchased the bulbs for 50% more than 1000bulbs. I would rather pay for effeciency than incompetence.

modified review This review was modified by jaypar1077 on September 20 2014 02:30:24 PM

"This shipment of delicate light bulbs arrived in perfect
condition & on time!

"The order processing and shipping were amazingly fast. I ordered Monday late and had the full order by the next Monday. The strings are exactly as described. Both the bulbs and light strings were heavily packaged with bubble wrap, box and then packing peanuts. They do everything they can so you do not have broken bulbs.

I followed their review of the various bulb options and they were spot on. I wanted low glow amber ones and that's what they were. The strings and bulbs look amazing, and make our backyard ready for a party at any time.

Great product at a great price.

modified review This review was modified by AWillard on September 20 2014 07:48:56 AM

"I ordered brown mini lights to decorate trees for my daughters wedding. They arrived when expected, worked fine and looked great!"

"Great! Working with 1000Bulbs.com was easy. The order was exactly what we ordered and delivered as stated."

modified review This review was modified by YBiMgmt on September 20 2014 12:08:17 AM

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!