Stores > 1000Bulbs.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10

Just what I asked

"The package came promptly and all bulbs worked as advertised. No defects to speak of. I bought 4 LED Par 20 bulbs to replace my 50W halogen ones. Each bulb saves me about 43W so I'm pretty excited about that. "

Great way to shop

"Fire alarms ordered and great shipping time. Easy easy easy. Will definitely use this method again. "

Not Exactly What I Was Expecting

"I ordered these bulbs after googling the EcoSmart brand I currently have by using the EcoSmart model number. These came up as a brand equivalent to what I needed. Although the bulb has the same wattage, size, etc., the light it casts is yellow instead of the white fluorescent the EcoSmart bulbs I already have.
So, in that respect, I'm disappointed because I feel they were a bit misrepresented. Now, I have to continue my hunt for the bulbs I really need.

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

A rep from 1000Bulbs.com, 1000bulbsRK, has responded

“Thanks for contacting us, we're sorry to hear that the color temperature of the bulbs you ordered didn't match your existing bulbs. It looks like the color temperature of what you ordered is 2700K, which would put out the warm yellow glow you're describing rather than a stark or cool white. I'd like to see if we have something with a higher Kelvin (color temperature) that would have a whiter glow and more closely match your existing light bulbs. Can you help me by providing the model number of the EcoSmart bulbs you're trying to match? Someone can assist you by phone at 800-624-4488 or you can email Kent for assistance. His email is kdriver [at] 1000bulbs [dot] com.”

2016-07-18

"Good price on the bulbs will work well where we are putting them in all are security lights

Light it up with Cost Savings

"excellent service, order received in full as promised. going in with LED update - upgrade amenities within the building. from sales to delivery all was fantastic."

Backed Up Their Product

"I ordered 24 LED high-hat bulbs for my condo building, and got just one defective bulb. I called them, got an CSR's direct email address, sent a photo of the bulb to them, and they shipped out a replacement order at no cost and with no fuss."

2016-07-17

Order Came Before Expected!

"I was more than satisfied with 1000Bulbs.com. I ordered a part and it came in two days. It came way before I expected it and we had my mom's lamp fixed in no time. Thank you for your express service at ordinary rates. You rock!"

2016-07-17

"delivered on time and in perfect condition"

2016-07-16

"Bulb came broken. They want to send me a refund, but I paid an arm and a leg in shipping. Still not resolved after 2 weeks."

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

A rep from 1000Bulbs.com, 1000bulbsRK, has responded

“Thank you for contacting 1000bulbs.com and taking the time to provide your feedback regarding this matter. Our apologies you received damaged product and for the delay in getting this matter resolved for you. We would be happy to get that replaced for you. Customer Service has entered a zero dollar replacement order and emailed this to you. Please let us know if we may assist with future lighting needs. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience with this. ”

2016-07-16

Great products and customer service!!!

"Very informed sales representative!!!"

1000Bulbs.com

"As advertised. Quick delivery. Very happy."

2016-07-15

"Quick, easy and well priced"

2016-07-15

right product right price!

"right product right price and right on time!

2016-07-15

"The operators were friendly and helpful. They did not waste my. They went right to work, found what I needed and I was on my way. The product arrived when they said it would and the price was reasonable. That is a winning scenario for me. Well done 1000Bulbs.com.

Vince

Easy purchase

"1,000 Bulbs seems to have the right size bulbs for all of my purchases and at a very reasonable price, compared to local suppliers. I highly recommend them."

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.