• 1000Bulbs.com 1000Bulbs.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10

What is this?

"Our neon sign needed some parts and we found them on 1000Bulbs. The order process was easy and the delivery arrived quickly and safely. Thank you!"

"Great customer service. The bulbs were exactly what I needed and the help was phenomenal "

"terrible place, sell same product at different prices"

"GREAT SERVICE AND FAST SHIPPING, LARGE INVENTORY- HAD BULB THAT I COULDN'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE.."

"Rich West was great. Found the bulbs we were looking for, gave us a good price.
Too bad they are on back order and will be arrive in 4-6 MONTHS!

Oh well, all else was just right

"Very satsfied with my order."

"Great site and very easy to use. The shipping is very timely and I found out recently that they have good customer service! "

"They had what I needed and got it out quick- packing was excellent- all bulbs were received in perfect shape!"

"Easy to deal with.
Order delivered as advertised.
Bulbs are good quality.

"1000Bulbs.com has risen my expectations for service and quality from an online shopping store. Not only is their service fantastic, they offer everything I want in LED Lighting Products. I've made several orders from 1000Bulbs.com, and have never had a problem with shipping and quality of their products."

"Great selection, description, and price! Above all else though is the customer service. I purchased 2 bulbs with a 12 month warranty, had a problem with one about 45 days after purchase and had no problems with the warranty replacement. I will be a repeat customer. "

"Easy to use website and ordering experience. Delivery was a little slow compared to some other online retailers. Overall great service."

"Got my order very fast. Was extremely pleased with my bulbs."

"Terrible customer service regarding returns. Never reply to emails or phone calls. Never will I shop here again.."

"Bought some very inexpensive halogen bulbs from here because they didn't carry the previous brand I had bought from them before. I received the bulbs and they were a completely different color and didn't match my other halogens at all -- they also looked very "weak" in brightness. I called customer service to explain the situation and they gave me a RMA number to return them, but I would have to pay for shipping. So in this situation, I think I initially paid about 5 dollars for the bulbs and about 9 dollars for shipping......so now to return them I would have to chip in another 9 bucks or so to ship them back??? this just seemed like a lose-lose situation. When I called to explain the rep told me she would just credit me the cost of the bulbs and it was up to me whether or not I wanted to ship them back. Well I didn't ship them yet and I noticed I never got credited so I called back and she said she would be unable to credit my account. I am angry about this....it's not about the amount it is about principle and the rep saying one thing, then going back on her word. I have using them periodically for years and I won't be going back."

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.