• 1000Bulbs.com 1000Bulbs.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10

What is this?

"I have placed several orders over the pat few years. I received a particular bulb (4) and never opened them, only to have a family tragedy delay the install. When we finally recovered and ready to install a newer bulb came out. I asked if I could return the 4 I previously bought at my expense and exchange them for the newer ones and I was told they have a 30 day policy for returns. Now I get it if you opened them and weren't happy, but these were sealed and I just wanted to exchange not replace. Policy is policy I was told. sadly it will be my last order."

"Terrible service, Stay far away unless you like bait & switch and then being ignored all reviews on here are fake, We purchased a full case of Hikari black light bulbs, However what we received was a box of generic No Name light bulbs that just said " Made in China" on the outer box however pursuant to FL Fire codes for commercial buildings on bulbs must have markings indicating voltage and safety. If we wanted generic bulbs we would have bought cheaper generic bulbs on ebay or amazon. Once we sent the account rep and customer service an email they never replied. Overall terrible and after speaking about this to a few clients as well as in forums 1000bulbs.com seems to bait and switch all the time. and 3 of the bulbs didn't even work out of the box that's why we did not want generic."

Rep reply posted Aug-14-2015

1000BulbsRep, 1000Bulbs.com rep has responded

“Hello, we are sorry that you had a bad experience ordering from 1000Bulbs.com. We will have someone contact you as soon as possible to better understand your issues. Thank you for your business.”

"Not only did my order take 2 weeks to be delivered - when 3-5 days was shown when I ordered - but the item I ordered was very different than that pictured on their website.
I contacted customer service and was told that I received what I ordered - and that it did not matter that it was not what was shown on their website page for the item.
They would allow me to return it - but I would have to pay the shipping cost.
When I asked if they had what I needed - the customer service person explained that he had no way to tell if the product I wanted to order was actually what he wanted to sell me since their warehouse was 5 miles away.
I should have known - dealing with large scale online businesses most often leads to terrible customer service - it tells much about a business in how they handle things that go wrong.

"I order items on a daily basis and few companies "get it" how to provide outstanding Customer Service. These guys do. I ordered 10 bulbs and one arrived broken. You know the feeling - do I try to open a dialog and hear - oh - you have to file that with the shipper, da de da da da, etc...

In one call and less than 60 seconds, the issue was resolved and they apologised for the broken bulb in shipment which was not their problem.

I will definitely order from these guys again.

"great selection and pricing. however, if you subscribe to their newsletter, be prepared to be frustrated. more than twice I've purchased bulbs only to find them advertised cheaper just weeks later. "

"Our church has been very happy with the timely and accurate orders we place with 1000bulbs.com. We will continue to use them in the future. "

"Good quality and cheaper alternative to amazon, high shipping charges can be a drag."

"Great service. Terrific product and price."

"I have been a 1000bulbs.com customer for several years. They always have what I am looking for. Great prices, great products and fast delivery."

"Quick shipment - easy to do business with!"

"They do have the best selection of vintage bulbs and DiY parts that I've ever seen. And delivery was pretty quick."

"This is a GREAT company to do business with. They stand behind their word!!"

"We actually have made 2 separate orders from 1000Bulbs.com as part of preparations for our daughter's Pinterest style evening outdoor wedding/reception. Everything was gorgeous, and the lighting was a huge reason! So glad a friend turned us on to this place! I am about to purchase more items for inside the house!"

"Great Product, great price and great service. Five stars."

"Never got my package.
...Still waiting... Please contact me. I got a message from USPS that they had it for me, and they shipped it, but I have never seen the product, and it was never delivered to my property...

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.