• Address: 2140 Merritt Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"I purchased 2 sets of BRS-3728100 stringer lights from 1000bulbs.com. A customer service representative guided me through the process and answered all of my questions. I was able to attain all the right knowledge and information needed about these stringers before actually placing my order. Not only did I receive my order right on time but everything arrived packaged neatly. I was able to set my stringers up right away with no problems; they were up and glowing in no time. I will continue to purchase my future lighting supplies via 1000bulbs.com. Not only do they offer high quality low cost lighting supplies ;they also have superb customer service and superior shipping. Thanks again 1000bulbs.com. "

modified review This review was modified by ACausevic on December 16 2014 09:38:28 AM

"i've been ordering from them once a month for the past 2 years and they are the worst! most of the time orders come as expected and arrive within the week, but sometimes i'll notice 10 days later the order hasn't even shipped!? and then when i call they say "oh, yeah, we were low on stock on something", well then call me when the order is received instead of just letting it sit there indefinitely, which is what they do!? i only order from them because they are the only game in town when it comes to low prices on bulbs, just wish they'd get their act together one day!? "

modified review This review was modified by smileyhawaiian on December 11 2014 06:53:17 AM

"Purchased 150 C9 LED christmas lights. They were well packaged and all 150 lit up. Ordered on 12/3 and received the package on 12/6. No issues at all and will be useing them again. Their prices of in season christmass lights was equal to or lower than what I could find locally or on the web.

Jay in Littleton, CO

modified review This review was modified by Breidenb on December 08 2014 08:53:56 AM

"Not pleased with this seller. Unlike other buyers, my experience with customer service was not helpful and not particularly pleasant, although these days I guess I should be satisfied with not outright rude. . . Did not get the right product and yes they were willing to return it, but would not refund shipping or pay for return shipping. So it would cost me $32 dollars to get my $12 returned. Guess I'm stuck with a box of 25 bulb I can't use and 0 that I can for $25. Won't make the mistake of buying from them again. Seems like quite a scam to me. We'll send you something you don't want, and then charge you to give it back to us and then make you pay again to try to get what you actually want. Fool me once. . . sorry not going for round 2."

modified review This review was modified by Vah1975 on December 04 2014 08:30:59 AM

"I placed an order on November 23. Had multiple emails with customer service and received attitude about the amount of time it took to ship my lights (the customer service email said it would take up to 72 hours and my lights shipped but in reality it took 9 days as they shipped on December 2). Their only redeeming trait is that the people that you talk to on the phone are super nice and try to be helpful, but even they admit that their order/shipping system is flawed. I am mindful it is the holidays and they probably are getting a lot of orders, but at least have a better system for processing orders and replying to customer emails with ACCURATE shipping information.

My advice: if you have an issue just call them. The email customer service is rude and just plain unhelpful.

modified review This review was modified by kerrih143 on December 03 2014 10:54:34 AM

"Just ordered a Christmas tree and received it on time in perfect condition.
Website was easy to use and customer service answered all my questions with no hold time on the phone.

modified review This review was modified by WFrances79 on November 26 2014 11:48:06 AM

"Purchased two LED security lights for my back yard and was very satisfied at how fast the product came in. It was well packaged and their customer service were very informative and knew how to answer all of my questions and worries. I found the best price at 1000bulbs and now I am saving more money with LEDs. I will definitely do business with 1000Bulbs again! "

modified review This review was modified by bobbyorta on November 25 2014 07:48:29 AM

"I recently ordered some products on-line for my upcoming Christmas decorations. I was a little confused as to if the bulb covers (HLS-93462) would fit my twinkle lights so I called in and spoke to this girl names Cassie. She was so helpful, and even expedited my order because of how timely my Christmas order was. I got everything in about a week and am on my way to decorating for Christmas. I can't believe how cheap everything is at 10000buklbs and yet the quality is high-end. Love this store!"

modified review This review was modified by ashliew1 on November 24 2014 10:08:10 PM

"Ordered a 600 watt metal halide bulbs from these jerks took better part of two weeks to get my order and upon opening the box the actual bulb was in find it to be a used bulb. They are now jerking me around...."

modified review This review was modified by chico95926 on November 24 2014 01:36:19 PM

"Wonder if anyone at 1000Bulbs has considered placing on their web site for "unsuspecting" customers that apparently it will take "15 plus days" (the plus being that mine hasn't shipped yet) at a minimum before before shipment is made. I think customers deserve to know that. Frankly I think that's crazy but seems like it's acceptable to 1000Bulbs. "

"I normally never write reviews. As an electrical contractor - sourcing affordable products for end users is essential to completing a project with happy customers. On two different occasions this company shows product in stock then two days later I receive an email stating otherwise. When I call them to inquiry about the issue the only answers you’ll receive is a bunch of smoke, like our warehouse inventory isn’t in real time, someone placed an ordered before you, we ordered more product (2 weeks goes by and nothing), our computers are down, we just had an server update and the excuses go on. Extremely frustrating a company uses low prices to bait you and never delivers. Tried to cancel an order, they told I couldn’t do that - so I killed the card. Save yourself a headache and shop someplace else. 1000bulbs is 1000 excuses."

modified review This review was modified by FLElectricalContractor on October 20 2014 02:03:24 PM

"Purchased hydroponics equipment from 1000bulbs.com. Equipment did not work. I called 1000bulbs.com to return this item and they told me it should be working fine and told me to read the instruction manual. Not very helpful at all. I had to call several times before they finally gave me an RMA#. Will not be doing business with them in the future. "

"I purchased 1000 watt hps bulbs from 1000bulbs.com with excitement. The price was AMAZING the website easy breezy and payment was simple.
Within days I received my order and the bulbs sounded broken. I asked the fedex person what happened and he stated that 1000 bulbs was aware of the issue and to send anyway. I refused the shipment.
4 days later i received a rude phone call from a Brittany Long followed by revealing emails on the customer service mentality of 1000bulbs. Apparently I should have accepted the package and called for a "rma" number and paid for return shipping even though the bulbs were broken. Brittany Long dismissed the the broken bulbs as two or three and it wasn't a "big deal." I was to busy to talk so I excused myself from the phone. Brittany Long sent some emails equally detached from customer service reality. If you want to read them let me know. The experience was not what I expected. I eventually purchased the bulbs for 50% more than 1000bulbs. I would rather pay for effeciency than incompetence.

modified review This review was modified by jaypar1077 on September 20 2014 02:30:24 PM

1000Bulbs.com User

"good service. good bulbs, but the pink and purple C7 bulbs are almost identical in color."

"I ordered two $10 bulbs on Wednesday afternoon that I needed before Saturday. I paid $30 for two day shipping.
Their website states "orders are typically processed shortly after being placed." My order was shipped out 26 hours later and missed the cutoff. As a result they arrived Monday. They refused to refund any part of my shipping costs.

modified review This review was modified by jctventures on July 05 2014 10:30:41 AM

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1000Bulbs.com is not a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!