• Address: 2140 Merritt Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10

What is this?

"Very efficient order process. Unit is of very good quality and works as advertised."

"Good quality, quick shipping, fair cost."

"Very nice customer service. Very fair pricing. Great dependable company."

"I ordered two bulbs for a light fixture that was to be installed in a new construction house. Was satisfied with the ordering process and shipping. Unfortunately one of the bulbs never worked out of the package. I had been forced to wait until the house was finished and the light fixture installed to use the bulb. At the point I realized the bulb was bad I contacted 1000 Bulbs. I was told the bulb was not warrantied and that 1000 Bulbs would not replace the bulb since it was after 30 days from purchase. I found that to be unreasonable considering the situation and the price I had paid both for the bulb ($10) and for shipping/handling ($10 for only $20 total worth of bulbs) Will not plan to use this website again. "

"Looked everywhere for these bulbs. 1000Bulbs.com had them, and at a great price. Will definitely shop there again."

"This Christmas season was the worst I have experience with 1000bulds. I had a sales rep and i put my original order with him. My order was incorrect I got extra charge 280$. But the worst part no one would take initiative and help me correct the issue. Iam seriously reconsidering doing business with 1000 bulds "

"great service. great prices . fast shipping"

"Purchasing experience online was simple and easy to navigate. Purchased three photocell sensors for outdoor lighting project and they work great. Price much more reasonable than the big box stores. Thanks!"

"The bulbs were exactly what I odered. Delivery was quick and no surprises. Have recommended to many of my friends. "

"THEY DO AN AWESOME JOB! I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!

"The product is excellent. One of the best designed and manufactured products I have come across. The shipping charge, however, was unconscionable. I would gladly order from 1000Bulbs.com again if it were not for the shipping charge."

"Great product! Quick delivery! I will use 1000Bulbs.com again. Thank you."

"DEALING WITH COMPANY WAS A GREAT PLEASURE. GREAT PRODUCT. PRICE, AND PERSONEL. THE PERSON I DEALT WITH (I THINK HER NAME IS CHASTITY ), WAS TERRIFIC."

"Loved the string of led green lights for my house very bright and like that they are led more energy saver seeing how I have a lot of lights and inflatables at Christmas time. Nice fast delivery helped thank you."

"This company is Awesome! Always have what I want and On-Time shipping. My sales rep is the BEST!"

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.