• 1000Bulbs.com 1000Bulbs.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

What is this?

"I installed LED rope lighting on my new wood fence and it looked beautiful. However, it stopped lighting in some segments after about 8 HOURS of use. I contacted 1000BULBS and after they seen the pictures I sent them showing them the segments that were not working, they agreed and they sent me a replacement which is working properly now so far. I realize unforeseen problems can happen, but its nice to do business with a company that stands behind their products and I would recommend them to anyone. "

"Absolutely the worst bulbs EVER! I bought them because I'm having trouble finding yellow bulbs that are NOT bug lights.

I have changed these bulbs twice already, and each time they lasted only about 3 weeks. They were installed in several different fixtures, and there is no problem with the fixtures.

Would not waste my money again.

"Fast service, great prices, helpful customer service!"

"I had wanted to replace the halogen flood lights that were throughout my home contained in those can light fixtures in the ceiling. Up till finding 1000bulbs.com the proposition was way to expensive. 1000bulbs.com gave me the ability because of their fabulous pricing, to actually over a 3 month period replace all the bulbs in my house with LED's. The savings to my monthly electric bill are amazing, shaving almost 40% off my monthly charges. Don't get me wrong, even from 1000bulbs the replacement costs are still expensive but unlike allot of other companies I looked at I wasn't being gouged at 1000bulbs. Yes it took several months to do everything but now almost a year later the bulbs have long ago paid for themselves. If you can get past the initial investment then you get a rather hefty reward at the end of the process in terms of monthly electrical bills. You get some other benefits also, like a much cleaner and brighter light and if your at all like me you don't have to run around the house all day long following my husband and kids turning off all the lights that are left on. Bottom line is even if you have to budget the purchase over several months like I did, it's well worth it. I would highly recommend 1000bulbs.com for your LED needs"

"Perfect transaction! Had a horrible time finding the bulbs I needed - 1000bulbs.com had them! Fast shipping, arrived in perfect condition. "

"I was hesitant at first but the entire ordering process was easy and straight forward. One of the simplest orders I've placed. Extremly helpful site. I'm definitely going to use it again and have already refered it to some friends who have used it as well. "

"I have never been disappointed! You cannot go wrong with 1000Bulbs! Excellent products at a very reasonable price.

Keep up the great work!

Tom - Phoenix, Arizona

"Excellent customer service. I was unable to find the bulb that I'd purchased before from 1000 bulbs for my recessed lighting. It seems that the manufacture made some changes, and stock number changes. The gentleman in CS was able to tell me what to purchase as a substitute. the bulbs fit just right and matched the others in the ceiling."

"Excellent product, as described, and on time"

"One bulb shipped to me broken, and it was replaced free of charge in a couple of days. Looks to be high-quality products, at good prices. Will definitely purchase again in the future."

"I am very satisfied with my order, The sockets were a perfect fit for my floor lamps."

"good service. product was available for immediate delivery."

" I needed 36 - 15 watt light bulbs at a reasonable price. Impossible for me to find at any hardware store, but you delivered! Thanks so much."

"2 bulbs arrived broken.
Otherwise I was satisfied with 1000bulbs.com

"Prices are great but....the customer service.....WOW! They will handle any problem you may have with your order helpfully and quickly. "

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.