Stores > 1000Bulbs.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

Beautiful bulbs!

"What a wonderful change these make to the ugly bright white bulbs I had in my living room lamps. Everything looks better now."

2016-11-30

"Great experience. I ordered bulbs, they shipped them quickly and they work great. Pretty much how it's suppose to work."

Quick delivey

"All lights work what else do you want me to say"

2016-11-30

Fast as the speed of light

"I'm a first timer with 1000Bulbs and am very satisfied with the company and my online experience. Fast service and quality products!"

Very Dependable Service

"My order came as promised in a timely fashion, I would definitely use this website in the future.

just what i ordered!!!!!

"I have ordered before. same great service, price and delivery!!"

2016-11-30

"So happy to find the right bulb for my microwave. Ordered 4 and they came in carefully packaged. Thanks everyone.

2016-11-30

"Readily available product, shipped the same day and on my doorstep two days later. Super satisfied."

2016-11-30

"I was completely satisfied with my order."

2016-11-30

Be sure to read the fine print!

"We are a small family-owned electrical contracting business, and we ordered some light fixtures for a client that we could not get locally. We paid over $200 for 3 day Fedex shipping to guarantee we had the fixtures in time for our job. One the 5th day, the fixtures were still not in, and we had to postpone our job. When I called to check on the order, because we had still never received a shipment tracking email or the fixtures, they told me we should have read the fine print that stated it was 3 business days, so we would just have to wait for them to get in. They promised to send the tracking info that had never been sent (which we still have never received to this day) and refused to refund even a part of the cost for the "3 day shipping" that ended up being received 6 days from the order date. This company is VERY misleading in advertising and unprofessional in customer service. BUYER BEWARE!!!!"

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2016

A rep from 1000Bulbs.com, 1000bulbsAH, has responded

“Thank you for writing, we’re very sorry for your experience. In reviewing your order and the course of events, we see that the order was placed online without intervention or assistance from our Account Management Team. On the date of your order about two thirds of orders were placed by clients online without assistance, so this is a normal event.

It’s very important to understand within the context of your complaint that Delivery Times associates with levels of service selected are those of the carrier, not 1000Bulbs.com. For example you selected FedEx 3 day, which is the carrier’s description of the service level and indicates 3 business days.

We employ over 50 professionals to assist clients with complexities such as Expedited Shipping and translating the carrier’s designations relative to the client’s actual need. In your situation and given your destination, we would have recommended 2nd day air to arrive in three business days.

We are not insensitive to your frustration and we are sorry for your circumstances. As businesspersons, you do understand that in any transaction, there is a shared responsibility between two or more parties. If a client elects to undertake a transaction unilaterally and the purchase involves mechanics which are unfamiliar to the client, the client will hopefully seek assistance made available by the seller in order to make a good decision. Obviously this did not happen.

1000Bulbs.com could not sustain itself if misleading or outright false information was part of our business model. We are in our 21st year as a company.

Thank you.”

great selection and prices

"this is my second time ordering from these guys and wont be my last. "

Tex

"These people have the best prices I have seen antwhere."

2016-11-30

"Excellant and fast service! Good job."

got it fast!

"The bulb was well packaged, and arrived both quickly, and saftly."

2016-11-30

Prompt shipping & excellent quality and price!

"Over 200 bulbs were ordered and not 1 was broken. Excellent quality and Price! Thank you!"

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.