Stores > PetFlow
  • PetFlow

Voice your opinion! Review PetFlow by clicking a star below.
2017-08-04

Sketchy practices

"PetFlow delivers on its promise to keep you stocked with your pets preferred food and does so at a reasonable price. However as other reviewers have mentioned, prepare to be inundated with email promotions sometimes up to three times a day. Also worth mentioning is that none of the promotions are particularly worthwhile (Mostly Blue Buffalo and Natural Balance manufacturer discounts).

Canceling is also a hassle as there is no online option. When I called to cancel the customer service rep was pleasant but was apparently instructed to ask for "feedback" as to why I was canceling.

There are a handful of players in this space now (Amazon, Chewy, Petco, etc.) with similar pricing, better deals and most importantly, better practices. Spend your money somewhere else.

2017-08-01

Very unhappy with practices

"Happy with the delivery - very UNhappy with their practices. They hold you hostage with paid subscriptions, do not allow you to cancel your account through the website, do not allow you to remove your card, and do not unsubscribe you from marketing emails even when repeatedly asking. You must call and speak to them over the phone, even though the website clearly has a "cancel order" button which pops up to a window with a phone number. "

2017-07-31

awesome service

"we've been so happy with Petflow, I'm so surprised that I see such low ratings and reviews; that's not been my experience at all and I think overall these must be exceptions and most happy people are not writing reviews. I give them 5 stars because of the excellent customer service I receive every time I call needing assistance. The orders come on time, we get tracking information that is updated every day, they have a great selection, provide us with a discount because we use auto ship every month, plus we get free shipping and could not be happier. It's so convenient to not have to go to the store and to have everything delivered and if there is ever any issue it's resolved right away."

2017-07-28

Poor Customer Service

"very poor customer service . I had a placed order for prescription pet food. Order was cancelled 3 times over a 2 month time period. only the 3rd time was I notified that it was cancelled. First they claimed that the vendor was backlogged but they didn't bother telling anyone who had an order pending - they just went a ahead and cancelled. When your food doesn't show up and you call that's when you find out. Then they told me a i a valid prescription on 2 different phone calls over a weeks time. Then they cancelled order after that due to "expired prescription. If they had fulfilled the order 2 months prior when it was placed the prescription was valid. Only harmed parties were me and my pet. They were completely useless. i am hopeful that i can find some food my pet may eat without becoming seriously ill again. Don't use Petflow!
P.S. interestingly when i went to look at my order history they wiped it out - just adds to the integrity or lack of

2017-07-06

Pass on Petflow

"Pros: good product selection, and my order arrived on time & intact.

Cons: Sleezy. They have a shady customer service and super aggressive/slimy advertising. SPAMMERS. Be prepared to receive umpteen emails a day. I tried to unsubscribe from their emails over and over, but they just keep coming. There is no place in their webpage to adjust email preferences, and unsubscribing via email did not work. You must call them and wait to speak to a person in order to unsubscribe.

2017-04-13

Good products, Bad Customer Service

"Products are good and selection is also good, they do carry some good vitamins and such, but I've had 2 customer service problems, once with a return and once with a payment issue. Could have been handled better."

2017-02-23

Negative five star rating.

"Purchased dog treats that were recommended as a treat that also cleaned the dog's teeth.
This product caused my dog to almost choke to death. I called to file a complaint and spoke to Lauren. She flatly refused to allow me to return a package that had been opened. When I requested to speak to her supervisor she turned me down. Never have had a store refuse to
refund the purchase price of a product that proved to be unsatisfactory.

WILL NEVER DEAL WITH SELLER AGAIN.

2017-01-27

NOT fast shipping

" I submitted my order for prescription flea medication on a Thursday, my Vet faxed over the same day. The following Monday got a message they hadn't received my vets script, called and found out they had received it Thursday. Did I get one day shipping as compensation for the delay? No. Did I get two day shipping to help me get my flea medication in time? No. I got "priority shipping" which I was told was 3 to 5 days. The email I received confirming shipping stated my already late flea medication would not arrive for one whole week. Will never order from them again."

2017-01-07

Delays in shipping

"Ordered two cat kidney diet supplements needing vet prescription. Company only obtained vet permission on one holding order in limbo for many days. When finally called Petflow when order had not arrived, told order would be delayed further because of the second order being overlooked. Will use another pet supply company from now on."

2017-01-03

The charged an inactive/cancelled card

"Before I could call and cancel autoship, they charged the inactive card that was on file. Let me repeat....they charged an INACTIVE card that was on file. This was a card (M/C) that I can't even use to get gas because it was replaced with a new card (Visa).

Now, my budget and bill payments are thrown off and I don't know if I can get groceries this week, since the refund has not been processed in a timely fashion. They should have never been able to push a charge through with the card on file.

2016-09-04

Awesome Company

"I am surprised at the negative reviews. I began ordering from this company for prescription Royal Canin cat food in May 2016 and I found Petflow to have excellent customer service via phone and online chat, excellent prices and discounts and super fast shipping. My first order took 2 business days to verify and then I received my order the next day. For veterinary diets you may find that the standard discounts do not apply but if you select auto ship you will get 30% off your first order. You can cancel at any time but when I called to advise that I would be cancelling auto ship since I can check online sales monthly to see if there was a cheaper price, I was given a discount on all future shipments. I also don't have to pay sales tax or shipping so I really save a lot! Petflow was recommended to me by my aunt and we have both been very happy."

2016-07-21

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad COMPANY

"Ordered prescription canine food for dog with cancer at vet's suggestion. Promised order would ship same day. That schedule was reflected in my PetFlow account for six days until I received an email stating PetFlow was experiencing problem having vet verify prescription. Called customer service and was told new orders sometimes take longer. I asked why I was not contacted earlier since the food was needed for the dog's health and healing and never received any other response. Contacted vet and was told PetFlow never contacted vet for approval. Ordered online with another pet food retailer and received food next day."

2016-04-03

20% off everything and there are exclusions?? it's one or the other not both!!

"When an establishment is going to promote a 20% off everything that means there are no exclusions!!!! Look up the word "everything"!!!! When you say 20% of everything and then in fine print there are exclusions......that's not "everything"......this is what i would consider false advertising!!! If there are exclusions, DON"T use the word "everything"!"

2015-08-17

"I placed an order for dog food on Friday Aug 7 & received notice that it would be shipped on Monday Aug 10. Received notice Tuesday August 11 11:50 a.m. that order had been shipped. Received another notice an hour later Tuesday August 11 that the product was out of stock in the facility nearest me & was being shipped from New Jersey and to expect an additional 2-3 additional business days.

Fed Ex attempted delivery on Saturday Aug 15 but did not leave the order when there was no one here to receive it and would attempt to deliver next business day. But guess what - Monday's aren't business days according to the contract between Pet Flow & FedEx. Delivery is now scheduled for Tuesday August 18, 11 days after placing the order.

If the item could not be delivered in a timely manner from the facility nearest me then Pet Flow should have been proactive to contact me. This is why an attempt to save money by ordering online has failed as I spend time tracking the order, calling FedEx, calling Pet Flow as well as money, gas to purchase the item at my local pet supply store.

This is poor customer service. No attempt was made by Customer Service to reconcile the situation other than to tell me they would make note of it in the system. I've cancelled all future reorders. Customers beware - you must call the company to cancel Autoship.

2015-05-23

"Do NOT order anything from this place! First, it will be on back order for stuff they say they have in stock. Second, They will ship you the wrong item and when you want to return it they will charge you return shipping. "

Share PetFlow's store rating

PetFlow is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetFlow is not a merchant member
PetFlow does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!