We have detected that javascript is currently disabled. To get the fullest experience from our site we suggest enabling javascript. If you have any issues using our site please contact us.

 

Review, Discover Amazing Online Companies

4,463 reviews today, 5,578,990 reviews, 201,778 store listings

 
"...I can tell you what kind of service I received from a store, and you can too - "
 
 
 

30 day free trial, full features enabled. Try our Merchant Member Program today to get real reviews from your customers.

PartsGeek | See more reviews Merchant Member
1/5 Rating 2/10
holes don't line up
“The brackets are not square. Both flare inward and are 1" off. I want a replacement or money back.”
More 2016-12-07
The Gap | See more reviews Merchant Member
1/5 Rating 2/10
Gap continues to go downhill
“Over the years, the quality of Gap clothing has continued to decline. That said, I still have been purchasing items for my children, largely due to the great sales Gap offers.

BUT I'VE NOW HAD IT! I placed an order 10 days ago that still shows a status of shipment pending. I sent an inquiry via email 3 days ago and have not heard back from them. I am currently on hold with customer service and have been waiting for an agent for well over 30 minutes.

Gap, if you read this, know I'm done with...”
More 2016-12-07
The Simple Stores | See more reviews Merchant Member
3/5 Rating 6/10
delivery - bad
“I ordered a heavy bookcase - 115-125lbs. The package came early, which was good, but FedEx left it outside of my building instead of delivering in the building lobby or up the elevator to the 4th floor, as requested. All my other FedEx and UPS deliveries have at a minimum been delivered inside the main door. The outer packaging was open, had tears in it, and was damp as it had just snowed 6 inches (Chicago). Fortunately, the inside packaging protected the bookshelf enough, so there was no re...”
More 2016-12-07
Select Blinds | See more reviews Merchant Member
5/5 Rating 10/10
great blinds and service
“I ordered the wrong number of blinds, was able to get it fixed within 15 minutes with customer service and got the blinds on time. I have a lot of Select Blinds blinds - rental houses and main house, I love the quality and the service.”
More 2016-12-07
1A Auto Parts | See more reviews Merchant Member
2/5 Rating 4/10
Subaru Head Gaskets are GARBAGE!
“Don't waste your time buying the head gaskets for the 2.5L Subaru engine, unless you really feel like pulling your engine apart twice. They were an immediate failure on my car. They are probably made in China. The rest of the gaskets in the kit were of decent quality. That is the only reason they get two stars from me.”
More 2016-12-07
Shoedazzle.com | See more reviews Merchant Member
5/5 Rating 10/10
No complaints
“The customer service was amazing when I had questions about my order. They were here on time, in fact I think they may have been early. My opinion on shoedazzle has yet to change. I love it and will continue to use it.”
More 2016-12-07
Chico's | See more reviews Merchant Member
5/5 Rating 10/10
Fantastic product with phenomenal service!
“Love my new Chico's jacket! Very well made and delivered much sooner than I was promised! Could not have been a more positive experience!!
More 2016-12-07
Filters Fast | See more reviews Merchant Member
5/5 Rating 10/10
“Good Product, Best Price, and easy to use web site; can't ask for more.”
More 2016-12-07
EZ Prints | See more reviews Merchant Member
5/5 Rating 10/10
Service! Excellent Product!
“I will be using in future for getting prints of my artwork. Great quality and terrific turn around time.”
More 2016-12-07
RevZilla Motorsports | See more reviews Merchant Member
5/5 Rating 10/10
Best customer service I've experienced
“I've ordered a lot of things from Revzilla, and 95% of the time everything was perfect. I say this because even when the remaining 5% of the times it was someone else's fault and not their's, they always did everything in their power to fix it. Its in situations like these when you see the true customer support nature of a company. Not when everything going all right, but when something happens that its not their fault and even then, they go out of their way to help you fix it, even when really...”
More 2016-12-07
B&H Photo-Video | See more reviews Merchant Member
5/5 Rating 10/10
$2000 or $20 - I still get Million Dollar Service.
“I've purchased a few things from B&H over the years. It doesn't matter if it's lenses, software, accessories, or even a $5 UV filter. Ordering is easy, shipping is fast, and my purchases arrive CORRECTLY and when they've been scheduled to arrive. Always easy, always perfect. Thanks, B&H!”
More 2016-12-07
Calendars.com | See more reviews Merchant Member
5/5 Rating 10/10
Power WOW
“Please always carry this calendar. One year you didn't, was truly disappointed.

Thank you,

Ann Peterson, a Native American ”
More 2016-12-07
See more reviews »